Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Camp's Entrance EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Camp's Entrance EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Camp's Entrance EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Camp's Entrance EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Camp's Entrance EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Camp's Entrance EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Camp's Entrance EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Camp's Entrance EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Camp's Entrance EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Camp's Entrance

+4
Shadow
Baxter
Valérie
Purestar
8 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Camp's Entrance Empty The Camp's Entrance

Post by Purestar Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:25 pm

The small silver tabby shecat walked into the large cave. All around her were great granite walls and little caves in the walls here and there were the clan slept. She looked up to see the large hole in the top of the cave that let in sunlight. The moon filtered in silver light and bathed the cave in it, it reflected off her reddish-orange gaze. She looked at Sky Rock, the huge boulder where she stood high to adress the clan. She sighed and sat down watching her clan.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12033

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp's Entrance Empty Re: The Camp's Entrance

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:51 am

Brindlestorm padded into the camp, his eyes shining. A duckling was clamped firmly in his jaws. True, he did feel a little ashamed that he had killed one so young, but if it were to grow up, he couldn't had caught it alone. He had found the young bird at the shore of the creek. Its parents were no where near. So, he killed it before any other animal could come.

The multi-colored tom dropped the duckling into the fresh-kill pile. He raised his head, and looked around. He found the silver pelt of the leader. Smiling, the tom cheerfully padded up to her. "Hi, Purestar!" He chirped. "Is there anything else you'd like me to do?" Brindle asked, not wanting to sit around at camp.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9878

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:14 pm

a white and blueish grey tabby walked around the camp trying to find someone to talk to or someone to help out before walking over to her mom PureStar "Anything I can do aswell?" she asks
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9765

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:28 pm

"Nothing, but thanks for the offer" the beautiful pale tabby cat said quietly, her gorgeous reddish-orange eyes dull. She was hunched, making her look frail. Nothing like the strong, deadly, prideful shecat she usually was. Her long plumed fur had become knotted and dull. Her elegant white on her paws/tailtip/underbelly/muzzle was a dusty brown and there was a burr stuck in on of the tufts on the tip of her ears. She was still mourning. After all these moons, she still ached.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Brindlestorm's eyes saddened when he saw the leader's state. The tom knew why the younger cat was so depressed. She had lost her mate, Eaglestar, the leader that allowed the multi-colored cat into the Clan. Trying to find the right thing to say, Brindlestorm shuffled his paws. "Would you like to go hunting?" He meowed, not wanting to stay in the camp for long. "... If you don't mind." Brindle added, his golden eyes showing uncertainty.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:01 pm

The shecat glanced upwards towards her warrior, seeing his intentions were pure (LOLOLOLOLOL PUN) she got to her paws. "Uh, s-sure" she mewed unsteadily, suddenly self-conscious of her unkept pelt. She turned her head and licked roughly at her fur in an attempt to wash it. After she had washed her fur she stood and shook, her pelt was now smooth and shiny as it usually was. "Where do you want to go, Brindlestorm?" she asked casually taking a few steps towards the small entrance/exit.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:35 pm

I sighed "ill just be here ready to protect the camp" I mew and lay down in a sunny spot and yawn.Its boring not being able to help her clan
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9765

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:57 am

(Very 'punny', Pure. ;D)

Brindlestorm smiled as his leader began to groom herself again. The tom padded after the silver she-cat. He pondered for a moment when she asked him a question. "The Creek sounds good to me. Maybe we could hunt there?" The warrior suggested, his tail swaying happily.

(Should they run into the cougar?)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:06 pm

(I was thinking that too, or should another warrior run into it? It seems like only my characters from each clan have a confrontation with the cougar. Maybe we should give another character a chance?)

"Ok, that sounds great" she meowed and padded out of camp. She stopped at the entrance and waited for her warrior first then exited, and padded to the creek.

(Moved to clan territory, topic "the creek"
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:00 am

(None of my characters had run into it, though they can wait. Lets just have a cougar-free hunt. :3)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:50 pm

(gotcha)

A handsome fiery tom with marbled black spotting walks into the camp holding a large hawk by the neck. his broad head was lifted up to avoid the hawk from dragging, which would make you think he'd walk funny, but his stride was elegant. He glanced warily around as he set down the large bird. He went ridgid suddenly his pupils shrinking, his ears flattened in alarm. His breath picked up as suddenly he wasnt in the Eagleclan camp, but at the creek. He saw his leader and Brindlestorm hunting together but in the background he saw deep amber eyes watching them. But something was wrong with one of its eyes, it was wounded some how. The creature did not move the whole time but merely watched as Purestar and Brindlestorm brought down a stork. Suddenly everything faded out and he was back in the camp, hoping no one noticed him standing there staring at nothing. He darted towards a boulder and slipped behind it. He knew a lot of the clan thought he was crazy, phsycopathic, insane, so he wouldnt say anything. They wouldnt believe him.

A huge smoke pointed tom watched in concern as Emberflame looked alarmed. 'great. Emberflame having his usual phsycotic episodes again' he thought and turned to go hunt. Hollowsoul stopped and picked up a vole first. He ate the vole swiftly and trotted out of camp his pale yellow gaze still curious on what happened to the fiery marbled tom.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:59 pm

SnowFlower walks into the clan's entrance. She looks aroun for any signs of danger before walking closer. She sits down and curls her tail around her paws. Snow blinks her eyes slowly. She quickly glances at the cats around her.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11181

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Just before Hollowsoul left he noticed Snowflower and stopped "Hey Snowflower" he called and padded over to the white shecat. The massive smoke pointed tom sat down next to her in a friendly manner. "How are you?" he asked calmly staring at her with an intense yellow gaze.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:07 pm

SnowFlower turns her head to the tom and slowly blinks her eyes. She smiles warmly. "Hello, I'm doing fine, and you?" Snow responds in her warm, friendly voice. "What is your name?" she asked with curiosity.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:09 pm

"Oh, im Hollowsoul" he responded giving a warm smile. "Caught anything interesting lately?" he asked in a friendly manner.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:13 pm

"Nice to meet you Hollowsoul," she responds. SnowFlower nods her head. "No, I have not," she responds in her soft, calm voice. She flicks her tail and blinks her eyes slowly.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:17 pm

"Emberflame caught a hawk, but he had one of his spaz attacks" he sighed glancing to where the tom dissapeared. "Emberflame is.... Off..." he meowed tilting his head "Im not trying to offend, but something terrible happened to me as a kit and im not crazy. I think some cats just handle it differently. His twolegs abandoned him when he was really young" he mewed curtly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:24 pm

SnowFlower also glanced where the tom disappeared. She pricks her ears as she the tom speaks. She nods her head in understanding. "Oh..." Snow slowly blinks her eyes again. She looks at Hollowsoul with her blue eyes.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:52 pm

"Yeah, hes cool, but sometimes i wonder why Purestar lets him stay a warrior. But hes had a hard life. If you heard my story you'd probably wonder why im not crazy" he laughed and glanced at her blue eyes. Her white fur and blue eyes reminded him of his mother. His whiskers twitched as he spoke "You remind me of my mother, she was such a pale white cat. She even had blue eyes"
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:07 pm

The eldest warrior of eagleclan padded into the camp, carrying a humongous rabbit, it seemed normal size to the humongous senior warrior. His nae was Blazespirit, loved by most. He was 44 moons old and should have been made a elder 2 moons before but he refused. He was the uncle to purestar and he had spent his whole life making sure she was happy and got to be the very best that she could be. The only regret the warrior ever had was that he could never settle down, have a family, a mate. On his shoulder was a long scar from his younger days. Over his left eye was another that only made his beautiful celadon gaze seem that much better. He laid the kill down and looked around for a place to lay down-"Ah... The sun feels good."-the long golden furred maine coon said in his deep aged voice-

Hello. my name is ryan. Ryanne has givin me permission to be in her uncle and I have a back story. It is an honor for me to be here.)
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 9795

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm

(Hello, Ryan! I'm glad you're here! I hope you enjoy your time here! :3)

"Oh really? Wow..." SnowFlower responds in her calm voice. She blinks her eyes and chuckles. She glances at her fluffy, white tail. SnowFlower looks back at Hollowsoul.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:56 pm

"Hmm."-the golden maine coon comments as he stretches out laying on his side. The shadow's weren't joking when his shadow was huge, the cat himself was humongous. Slightly over sized even for a maine coon. Though very slow if he go a hold of you you'd be glad to leave with a broken paw. He stretched out, his big fluffy tail straight and erectly up-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:19 pm

SnowFlower glances at a tom. She flicks her tail. She blinks her eyes. SnowFlower decides to say hi. "Hello," she says. She is still sitting by Hollowsoul.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:22 pm

The elder tom turned his light celadon gaze turns toward the younger warrior, he heaved himself up and padded over sitting on his rump and licking his paw and bringing it over his ear where the scar was above his left eye-"Hello Young'un. How's hunting been snowflower?"-the senior warrior says softly-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 pm

"I haven't been hunting," SnowFlower responds. She chuckles, remembering the same question Hollowsoul asked earlier. She looks at the older tom.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next