Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 Empty Re: Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border

Post by Waterpool Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Fallingpaw squeaked as she was thrown. She hit the ground with a thud, but it wasn't over. Oh no, she was angry. But she was still smart. She pushed the air out of her lungs as if it had been forced out of her, then quickly but silently drew a breath back in. She slowly got up, then lunged at the Eagleclan cat, hoping to surprise him.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Claws : 8286

http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border - Page 2 Empty Re: Hawk Clan's and Eagle Clan's Border

Post by RushingStorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:51 pm

It was obvious the other apprentice was smart, but was she smart enough? He would duck and kick his back hind legs upward, she was jumping so it was an onvious hit, his back claws were unsheathed this time-"SOme challenge?"
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 9751

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Ignitingpaw didnt responed to his actions even though he was older then his sister and the other apprentice. He wasnt skilled at battle but he was very sly on his part, "Oh fight on im enjoying this very much! My sister is older then you and knows how to defend herself, just dont get her angry to much. She will fight dirty," He flicked a paw as if him to keep on, "I just hope she can chase you off without any ears or tail, that would be humiliating, would it now? Being beat by a girl!" the black tom tuanted the stormy hued male.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10858

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Fallingpaw snarled as he kicked her, landing on her feet this time. She slunk low to the ground, and charged forward at his side. But at the last second she jumped up, hoping to rake her claws on his flank.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:41 pm

The tom would watch her in his perifial visiona nd simply sigh and he rolled on his back, al fours up with claws unsheathed, waiting for her to reach him. The other tom's words did not pierce his ears.-"Your word's mean nothing me. You are just proving that your too scared to fight."
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:50 pm

"Im proving more then that, I'm not afriad to do the most darkest things." He growled as he walked closer. He didn't miss a beat as he jumped to the side and tackled the smaller tom down to the ground. From previous play fights with his parents and sister he learned his favorite move, his fangs dug into the grey toms scruff as he positioned himself to step his paw on his tail. "Dont make me have to get my paws all bloody cause I really don't want to create something I had to do," Ignitingpaw mumbled through the fur in his mouth, he tightened his grip to were he could tast blood and flesh.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:55 pm

"Really? Is that all you got."-he said with a soft growl building up.-"You got good form kit. But, you forgot one thing. You may have height on me but you do not have strength!"-he said as he tightened his whole body ina type of flexing motion as he picked himself of the ground and moved his right arm and paws under himself in a motion that forced the other tom over his shoulder-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Suddenly a humongous, smoke pointed tom appeared. He padded close to the bickering apprentices. The large Eagleclan warrior glared hard at the Hawkclanners "The squirrel belongs to my apprentice, is that clear?" his thundering voice rang. IF he fought, he would definatly beat the apprentices. He was now a huge threat on the Hawkclanners.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 11989

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Ignitingpaw flipped over but landed on his paws, "wonderful move, but get off our territory." he growled before seeing another tom come out and play, "you want it? Come over and get it but you would need to catch us!" He sneered before dashing to pick the squirrel up and running.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:18 pm

He would simply smile, getting his hind legs ready to make a dash for them but sniffing the air and sighing.-"I chased that squirrel all day...."-he says from across the border, he growled and turned around toward Fallingpaw ad smiling-"Your forgetting someone..."-he said growling and padding back across the border beside his mentor-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:18 pm

"Not a smart move, im older and faster, and more experienced. You bring disgrace upon your clan by running. You two are not wise" his thundering voice returned. He lunged after the apprentices, easily catching up to them and tackling them both over. His humongous weight pinned them both on the ground to teh extent where it was impossible to get out of it. He grabbed the squirrel, and padded back over to his side of the border. "Now, i expect you to stay away from Eagleclan or else" he snarled in his booming voice.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:22 pm

(Larger animals have less stamina then smaller cats. Night could easily out run them both thus you would be crossing the border, we need a guide on fighting so it's far.)
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:28 pm

I agree. It would be more believable if Rushingpaw ran them down considering he's a fast apprentice ith extremely large hind legs.)
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:42 pm

(XD Sorry for poofing, but Fallingpaw didn't run... She is just stunned on the ground...)
Fallingpaw growled as she finally got up from the ground. She was still on the Hawkclan side. "And you disgrace the warrior code by stealing prey and trespassing!" She hissed at both Eagleclan cats. She bristled her fur and arched her back in a threatening posture.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Raven wrote:(Larger animals have less stamina then smaller cats. Night could easily out run them both thus you would be crossing the border, we need a guide on fighting so it's far.)

(yeah but Hollowsoul is way more experienced then the apprentices that have only been training for a moon. He would ultimately be faster and stronger even if they were small, because he has way more experience then the apprentices)

The large cat arches his back in return letting out a low, loud hiss, his large teeth baring at the small apprentice.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Fallingpaw was too angry to be intimidated. "You're just as bad as a fox! No regard for territory or being civilized!" She spat, tail lashing back and forth behind her.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:58 pm

"We dont care about your opinion, he worked hard to get that squirrel! And you, the fat, selfish Hawkclanner you are, acted like it was suddenly all yours and taunted my apprentice whenhe was working hard!" he roared back, loud. "And you dont even eat squirrels! Whats in it for you!?" he hissed.

Last edited by Sorrow on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:59 pm

FlamingGlare stormed into the scram, his moods were already heightened so when he seen this he was even more violent, "HollowSoul really all this over prey? I thought you were smarter then this! Get off them and go on your side before we have a real problem." Flaming grabbed the half blind toms scruff to get him off Ignitingpaw, "take the prey and have a war or go on your side, stay there and hunt your prey." he growled as he stood in front of the two HawkClan apprentices "LurkingFlame won't be too happy to see his children being beat to pulps when their going by the code..." he said calmly as he waited a perfect calm body stance.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:02 pm

"Are you blind? I am on my side, with now an Eagleclan squirrel! And no, im not giving it up. Im going back to camp where one of the kits can eat it" Hollowsoul growled, and turned around the squirrel in his jaws. "Lets go Rushingpaw" he said, sweeping his tail for his apprentice to follow. The half blind tom began padding up a rocky hill.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Fallingpaw hissed and spat at Hollowsoul. "Yes! If anyone is fat and stupid, it's you Eagleclaners! You so huge you need every last squirrel in the forest just to keep you fat! And I was protecting our border! So I was working hard too you mouse brain!" She called after them, fury rising again. Her claws came out again and she bared her teeth.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:09 pm

"Not as blind as you.." he said under his breath but loud enough for him to hear. FlamingGlare turned around nudging the apprentices to their camp he was done with this so he kept going.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:09 pm

"Your only defending a pride thats been crushed, keep talking it amuses me" he spat over his back as he padded away, the squirrel swinging from his jaws. "And its not fat, its fluffy fur and muscle, get your facts straight before getting into something you werent going to win at the start" he retorted. "You might as well be if you cant see wen a cat is on the border and isnt" he replied to Flamingglare.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:21 pm

(XD I'm actually getting angry irl)
Fallingpaw wasn't done. She whipped around to look at the cat. "You are just a mouse brained, fox hearted Starclan forsaken mangy excuse for a clan cat! You are worse than a badger, lower than a kittypet! You don't even deserve to be in any clan! You should leave and join the rogues! You'll finally have something in commen with a cat! Not caring about the code, Star clan, or respect!" She fired back at them. "That goes for both of you pieces of rat dung!" She added, tail thrashing behind her and teeth bared.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Rushingpaw was listening to his mentor and he growled from the words that she said-"You listen to me you piece of Fox-dung. My mentor is no kittypet, I am. You were just beaten by one so what does that make you?!?"-the tom said, his claws unsheathing and he made a fast dash straight across the border and straight towards fallingpaw, ignitingpaw, and FlamingGlare.-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Fallingpaw hissed. "I wasn't beaten! I was interupted!" She spat, then watched as he ran over the border. "Don't you ever learn your lesson?!" She growled, and sprinted at him head on. Dodging at the last second, she tried to rake her claws down his side.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next