Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan

Post by Half Jack Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:34 pm

"Smart. That move was called the frontal sweep, it is to trip you so I can please with your soft parts. Try it on me," the shaggy grey tom said as he turned slowly around, "go on try you won't manage to hurt me yet." He chuckled softly as he waited in a low defensive crouch.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10860

Back to top Go down

Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Ice nodded and padded up to the tom. She copied the tom's movements, hardly swiping at the feline's legs hoping to knock him down like he intended to do to her.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9836

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Frozen looked up at her, "really? An apprentice could do better than that. Do it faster and harder!" the growl in his throat rumbled as he locked his eyes with hers.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Ice lashed her tail in frustration. "I'm only learning these because it's necessary for survival... I hate fighting..." She growled, before quickly and roughly swiping at the tom's legs. The persian scowled. "Better?" Ice asked.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:46 pm

"No not really," he walked away as he paced, "i so hope I don't get an Apprentice anytime soon... Why did I even offer?" he growled to himself before turning around rather quickly, "okay what are you best at? Agility, defense, or offense?" he looked at her as he waited for a reply.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:34 pm

Ice flattened her ears as the tom spoke. She flicked her tail in annoyance. "My father taught me more defense than anything else. He barely taught me any offense... And I am pretty agile..." She growled, her eyes narrowing.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:03 pm

"Ugh.. Okay well Defense. We'll start on something simple. Play dead," he said more gently before pinning her, "dont struggle just lay still until you feel my grip loosen up." He said as he waited for her body reaction.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:07 pm

Ice tilted her head to the side in confusion, before going limp under the tom's grip. Her thick fur helped cover the shallow breaths she took every few moments.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:11 pm

"Good now kick hard at my chest or belly," the tom waited for her impact as he shifted lifting his pressure on her neck and chest. His tail swayed back in forth as his ears twitched.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Ice nodded and kicked the cat's chest - not hard enough for any type of injury - and leapt away, turning and facing the tom. "Was that alright? Did I look convincing?" She meowed, tilting her head to the side.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:22 pm

FrozenSoul nodded, "good we're getting somewhere. That move is good when you need it but not all attackers fall for it. So you could always do the belly rake," the handsome tom instructed Ice before showing her, "you would rake the others belly, their soft spot. It will give you enough time to make your choice flee or fight back." he me owed as he looked around checking to see if anyone was coming.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Ice nodded and she noticed the tom looking around. "What? Is it bad to hang with a loner?" She meowed, flicking her tail.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:12 am

"No well yes-- yes and no. Ugh yes it is, I should be chasing you off. Others could claim that a love you and get me in trouble that's all. Forget about it just do the belly rake" he said as he waited for an attack.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Ice flicked her tail and looked at the tom with round yellow eyes. "So it's illegal to love someone outside your Clan? Huh. That's kinda unfair." She meowed, before shrugging. "Aren't I supposed to be pinned while doing the belly rake?" She asked, sitting down.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:46 pm

"It doesn't matter! Its our way but it doesn't stop some cats," He grumbled before attempting to pin her, "Yes you are. Thanks for reminding me, have your claws sheathed." He growled as he waited but was distracted by listening to theirs urrondings.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Ice did nothing as she was pinned down. She did as the Clan cat instructed and attempted to rake her sheathed claws across his belly.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:58 pm

"Try a little bit harder," the shaggy tom hissed as he turned his attention back to the frosty white she cat.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Ice let out a frustrated huff and tried to swipe at the tom's underbelly with more force. She was careful to keep her claws sheathed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:59 pm

"Good enough," the tom jumped off her though landing lamely with his swollen paw. "Well... Tomorrow we are going more into depth..." the shaggy tom sat down, back towards Ice.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstorm Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:14 am

Wildstorm padded to the border and sat down. She let out a sigh and rolled her shoulders. She looked over and suddenly saw two cats. Wildstorm reconized Frozensoul, but the other one... The she-cat got up and walked to them, "Hey, wh-" Wildstorm cut off as she got that this cat was not from any of the clans. She turned her hard gaze to Frozensoul, "Who is this cat?" She snapped.

Tigerstorm
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 7563

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Frozensoul swallowed his panic when he heard Wildstorms voice, "Well what does she look like? I would say a cat... and her name is Bumbleberry, just came from the wild! And she's possibly may be joining a Clan. I was only being a gentlemen by giving her insturctions." Frozensoul gave a wink at Ice as he turned around facing one of his clanmates. His posture was calm and surprisingly he didn't give anything away. The tom didn't know exactly why he was covering up for the pretty feline behind him but he was, sadly. He gave a daring glare at Wildstorm as if challenging her to prove him wrong.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Ice's fur fluffed as another Clan cat - she guessed was one of the tom's Clanmates - came into view. She then relaxed herself as he winked at her. 'Please please please please please please pleeeease believe him.' She silently prayed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstorm Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Wildstorm unsheathed and sheathed her repeatedly. What should she do? Not beleive him and possbily fight? Or beleive him? Seeing Frozensoul's glare, the she-cat puffed up, "And how can you prove that?" Wildstorm said, nodding towards the tom's swollen paw.

Tigerstorm
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 7563

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 am

Following Wildstorm's glare did he grin, "what this little thing? Psh if it makes you happy I could lie and say she beat my butt from first introduction or I could say I ran into a fox hole and followed the scent of a fox, chasing him out! Which one do you want to hear?" Frozensoul said sarcastically as he gave his clanmate a shrug, "I prefer the not so embarrassing story but I guess I could entertain ya?" The young tom was acting like his normal sarcastic self, helping him look less suspicious to any cat.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2