Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Maintenance Building EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Maintenance Building EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Maintenance Building EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Maintenance Building EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Maintenance Building EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Maintenance Building EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Maintenance Building EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Maintenance Building EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Maintenance Building EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Maintenance Building

+2
Purestar
Valérie
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Maintenance Building Empty Maintenance Building

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Okay I'll describe how the evil characters look later, when I'm on a computer. :/ It would help if you look up pictures of the characters and imagine them as cats, though. :3)

Observer padded into the old hospital, the place where most of his group stayed when they weren't on any important missions. He looked around before dropping the unconscious kit at his paws. He heard a snort. Turning around, he saw Brian looking at him with a frown. "Why did you bring a kit? It's not like we eat their kidneys." The tabby growled, flicking his tail. Observer frowned. "She knows too much. I had to take her." Brian scowled. "No one knows about me, but it's like you want everyone to see you, idiot!" The feline snapped. Observer snarled. "Don't talk to me like your of a higher rank!" He snapped, flicking his tail. Brian grinned. "Keep in mind, I am Tim's closest friend. And what are you?" The brown feline asked, brown eyes glistening. "A creature much more powerful than you. Besides, where's your boyfriend anyways (I TOTALLY SHIP IT!!!! *fangirl moment*)?" Observer teased, his tail waving. "He's not mah boyfriend!" Brian snapped, turning and stomping away. "Ha. Always works." Observer snorted, before plopping down, resting an unsheathed claw on the kit incase she wakes up and tries to make a run for it.

Last edited by Brian on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9878

Back to top Go down

Maintenance Building Empty Re: Maintenance Building

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:37 am

The small kit's deep green eyes slowly opened. Her head throbbed as pain shot through her when she tried to move. She let out a soft whimper. She spoke quietly to herself "Being beaten doesnt sound too bad right now against the situatian im in.." she murmered. She rolled over and hopped to her paws, pain welling in every movement she made. She tried to limp away fast letting out a soft gasp of pain and tumbling over. She lied there, staring straight ahead in hopelessness. "Ill never see Cody again..." she whispered to herself, as she lay there, broken, bruised, and bleeding.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12033

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:46 am

Observer snorted as the kit tried to limp away. He heard some others chuckling as well. "You know, Master probably isn't very hungry right now. Find Jack, I'm sure he'll want the stupid kit." A hoarse voice rang out. "Mr. Scars, this kit knows too much about us. I couldn't let her stay where she was at." He mellowed, flicking his tail. "So you stole her?" Another cat mellowed, padding towards the black tom. Observer grinned. Cursor snorted, no emotion showing under the x's covering her eyes.

(Masky has a mask and Hoody has a hood and a mask... Would that make sense for cats? Probably not but... :I)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:55 am

(well i dont realy care XD on with the show!)

Sorrow laid there completely defeated, no energy left, she hurt too much. Blood trickled down her face from where he had slammed her skull on the ground. It pooled around her forehead, soaking her fur. But she didnt move to get up, maybe she thought if i laid here and let my blood flow, i could die before he could kill me. Not exactly kill, but ruin my innocence.. what he didnt know, is that keeping her living was more torture then killing her. She made no attempt of doing anything, her breathing shallow.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:40 am

(Cody somewhat to the rescure... Somewhat Razz)

Cody followed the trail of the two cats scents. She didn't smell like herself with the strong oder of the forest. She panted softly as she stalked closer, wow she was a terrible guardian! Can't keep a kit safe for a full 24 hours. The muli toned she cat thought out a plan. Nothing came to her but she wast totally stupid when it came to having to protect and adapting to new areas. Taking in a deep breath did she step into full view of the cats, sitting down tail folded over her paws and head cocked slightly. "Sorry but I think you forgot a cat. I'm pretty sure if you don't want to have your little secret out there then you might as well take me hostage," Cody gave a mischievous smile at them all but more towards Observer, "just thought I should point out your mistake unless I could go right now and bring what you said to me the thing you internally hate? Hmm, do you want that?" She chuckled to herself while looking around the place keeping a close are on the other cats and Sorrow.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10902

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:32 am

(aww, she shouldnt have to see da Sorrow kitty the way she is now :C...)

"C...Co..d..y....." Sorrow rasped out her voice as rough as bark. She tried to scrabble to her paws in an attempt at escaping, getting to Cody. She limped towards Cody for a half a fox-length before she collapsed again. She lied there on her side, her eyes fixated on Observer. It took her a while to realize something, remembering what he said before he had bashed her head into the sidewalk. She realized her attempt of freedom might be against Observer's wishes. At that she struggled to stand and limped as fast as her aching muscles would allow her, towards Observer. She fell to the ground next to the eerie black tom.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:53 am

(LOOOOONG)

Observer grinned as the she - cat he had fought entered the hospital. "You are so very stupid to come here alone. I have plenty of back up willing to kill you at any second." With that sentence, more cats slipped into the room. There was a black feline with a freakish happy theatre mask that seemed to glow rather electronically. Another dark feline came into view, many scars visible on his pelt. "Fresh kill," He growled his low, hoarse voice. A white and black spotted she - cat strode to Observer's side. She looked rather normal, except for the eerie glow of her pelt and the black x's over her eyes. A pitch black elderly tom watched from the catwalk above the others. Strangely, he was completely black. No eyes, mouth, nothing. And finally, another black tom stalked towards Observer, wearing a glowing skull mask. Observer grinned, his white teeth gleaming. "Meet my team. This is Swine," He nodded to the theatre masked tom. "Mr. Scars," The scarred cat nodded. "Cursor," He flicked his tail towards the she - cat. "Persolus," The elderly black tom lifted his head. "And Deadhead." The skull masked tom looked at him. "Another one saw you?" He asked in a dark, raspy voice. "Unfortunately. But no one would believe that some white - eyed cat stole a kit from her." The feline meowed with satisfaction. "But she could lead them here," An irritated voice rang out. Observer's ears flattened. "Dang it. Not him..." A gray tom padded towards the group, wearing a white mask with black circles around the eyes, black lips, and drawn - on raised eyebrows, also black. His right leg supported a bandage, as well as the proxy signature, a circle with an X through it. "Tim." Observer growled, dipping his head. "It's Masky, idiot. Hoody told me everything that happened. Do you know how much trouble we're all in now?!" He hissed, fur fluffing. Observer looked behind the burly tom, where Brian stood, wearing his orange hood and his black mask with sewn - on red eyes and frown. "Tattle - tail." He  meowed, flicking his tail. "Weak." Hoody meowed, looking past the black cat and at the she - cat. "What do we do with her?"

(What do they do with her? o3o And I should've given Brian black fur! >.< Oh well. :I)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:51 am

"Dont... Do an...ything..!" Sorrow rasped out looking towards the group. "Cody... I dont want you getting hurt, or killed for me... Just go, leave this foresaken place, and never look back..." she said looking at Cody from where she lay.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:40 am

Cody watched closely at the cats, "surprising that you have a tough choice to make.. Take this into thought I'm not stupid unlike some. It seems that you have some kitty's that talk back to you. Now answer my question, why take a kit for no reason at all? Are you gonna kill her? Use her free will against her? What are you gonna do?" Cody ignored Sorrow she wasn't going to back down.

(Doesn't Cody know Brian? And don't kill her or hurt her to bad)
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10902

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:09 pm

(Yes, she knows Brian. But right now, Brian is Hoody, and Hoody doesn't know Cody. But if Cody can recognize Brian, she can try to bring back Brian. └(=^‥^=)┐ Kinda confusing. And they could just chase her away and move to a new location, like the Old Abandoned School (⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎) Derp)
(SOOOOO LOOOONG ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ)
Masky flicked his tail in irritation. "We're taking her because she knows far too much about us... Because of Observer's big mouth... He'll be punished for sure... If anyone knows of our existence, it could be disastrous. Only a few know of us. Noah, Jay, Alex, and et cetera. But they are important to our missions. Anyone else must die. But, thanks to Observer's big mouth, you two know us all. Thanks a whole very lot, Observer. Look at the situation you put us in..." The gray feline growled, looking at the black tom in irritation. "You're very welcome." Observer snorted, flicking his tail. (ENTER: TICCI TOBY 0w0) "Hey, who's the runt and the fluffball?" Masky growled in irritation, recognizing the obnoxious voice. "Toby, these are some cats who should not know of us." The brown and cream tabby cocked his head to the side. "I know that. I'm not dumb, unlike some people. What are they doing here?!" He snapped, his misty, foggy eyes looking from Masky, to the kit and to the she - cat. He pulled down the scarf/mask covering his mouth, revealing a nasty wound exposing his teeth and gums. The gray feline looked over the tom, before growling, "They saw the Observer and he told them far too much information. The kittypet followed him here. You should have killed the kit and  at least attempt to get her off your trail, you stupid cat!" Toby twitched for a moment,  and then laughed. "Ha! Observer, I thought you were better than that! Now look, we're all going to get in huge trouble! Ha! Now only if Masky did the same." The feline sneered, looking towards the frowning Observer.
Masky sighed and looked back towards the she - cat. "That's our business that you will never know." He said, flicking his tail. Toby walked over to the wounded kit. "Let's kill her! She's useless. Weak. Puny. Probably the runt of the little. Look at her!" Toby prodded the kit with his paw. "Cut it out, Toby!" (ENTER: KATE THE CHASER! ᕕ( ಠ‿ಠ)ᕗ) A black and white fluffy she - cat stalked towards the tom. Her long fur was stringy and rather patchy. She also wore a mask, white with black eyes, and around the lips and nose, running up in a stripe to her forhead. Her mostly white fur was stained with dried blood. "Kate, where have you been?" Hoody whispered, slipping towards the she - cat. "Chasing down others. Duh." She growled icily. Hoody frowned under his mask and looked at the two cats. "As you can see, we have plenty of back up. Either you leave now, or we will make you." The hooded feline growled, lowering his head. "Brian, maybe we should wait for Master..." Masky meowed, walking towards his friend. "I don't know if he's coming or not... Maybe he wants us to decide for ourselves..." He looked around anxiously. Masky sighed and nodded.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Ben walked over Looking over at the cats his long hat that was tied around his neck following him "Well...Great job Obbie were stuck with a kit and a kittypet! what next a whole group of cats come here?! he should've just killed the kit on the spot,now were all gonna be in trouble for it"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9765

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Sorrow lifted her bleeding head and sank her teeth into the paw prodding her. She would never do that to Observer, but she would do it to cats she didnt know. She kept her teeth in the paw, not letting go.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Toby looked down at his paw and twitched. "For your information, I have C. I. P. A. In other words, I don't feel pain." His paw twitched, before he batted off the kit. He then grinned at Ben. "Exactly. Now we're stuck with this runt." Observer rolled his eyes. "Well, if it weren't for Firebrand harassing me, I could have been quieter. But he wouldn't go away. And don't call me Obbie." Masky hissed. "That traitor." The other proxies nodded in agreement. Toby twitched and looked at Observer. "It's still your fault. You should have killed her as soon as she saw you. Now there's a cat who can lead others to us." He accused. Hoody shrugged. "There's always the - " Masky cut him off by putting his tail on the feline's mouth. "She's still there," He meowed, nodding to the kittypet.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:45 pm

"Cody, go now i can fight for myself. I honestly dont think they'll do anything to me, but they'll kill you Cody. Dont risk your life for me, if they do kill me, i dont want to spend the rest of eternity thinking it was my fault you were killed or worse... please Cody, dont make things even more worse then they already are.." she said loud from where she lay.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:47 pm

He nodded in agreement before saying "Obbie Obbbie Obbie Obbie Obbie" The blonde colored cat teases putting his paw down and giving off a catlike grin "and kit? its to late for 'Cody' the cat got in,now she cant get out"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:51 pm

Toby and Observer snorted. "You can fight for yourself? Please. You'll be dead in seconds." Toby meowed, rolling his foggy eyes. Observer looked at Ben. "How about I call you Benny? Benjamin? Benjamin Franklin?" He growled, looking at Ben with irritated white eyes. Hoody nodded after Ben's comment. "Yes, she won't escape. She will die here, and there's nothing you can do about it." He growled, his eyes narrowing under his mask.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:56 pm

"I've wanted to die ever since my owner threw his first bottle at me and watched as the glass cut through my pads... Keeping me alive is more torture then you killing me. So go ahead, kill me! Right now! You misinterpreted me, im not a runt. All because im younger and smaller then you doesnt mean i wont be useful in the future. Your blind to the fact that anything you do pain-wise doesnt affect me even though it hurts. The only true pain i feel is knowing ill wake up tomorrow, in this forsaken place. And knowing you will be there" Sorrow meowed her voice ominous and cold.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:00 pm

He purred amusingly "Benjamin Franklin really?" he looked over at the kit "We feel so bad for you" he says sarcasticly
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:03 pm

"Aww i thank you for your kindness, Mr.Benny-Boo!" Sorrow replied her whiskers twitching.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Hoody chuckled. "Benny - Boo. That's a good one. Really!" Toby rolled his eyes. "Oh, how my heart aches for you." Observer frowned. "Well, congratulations, princess. How do you think we feel? Ripped from our old, normal, peaceful lives in order to work for a being whom I cannot name..." Masky slowly narrowed his eyes. "But she does have a point... She could serve as a great proxy in the future... Train her when she's old enough..." He muttered to Hoody, who nodded in agreement. Toby looked at the two in distaste. "Really?! Her?! She's puny. She will die in her first mission." He scoffed. Masky lifted his tail in dismissal. "I'm not asking for your useless opinions, Toby." He murmured, before looking over the kit.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 pm

Ben's ears folded down in annoyance at the new nickname "no it isn't" he looked at the kit "We all have suffered in some way and now work for someone we shall not name" then turned to Toby "shut up"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Toby flicked his tail. "Don't tell me to shut up, Benny - Boo." He growled, and looked back at the kit. "Yes, we all suffered. And it wasn't our faults... Someone. So quit your whining, scrap!" He snapped, his misty eyes narrowing in annoyance under his orange goggles.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:23 pm

"Awww arent you a peach? Thanks for you understanding in my wrenching back-ground. You get thrown, have bottles chucked at you, have glass cut you, and get hit 24-7 then we'll talk about you judging me, 'kay?" she replied to Toby with a smile. She heard them talk about training and tilted her head so they're just gonna talk about training me and act like im not here? What if i dont want to train to become a... Whatever they said.But then again, do i have a choice..? she thought to herself quietly and turned her head to lick her bleeding wounds. She put a paw on her bleeding head, but quickly pulled it back and glanced at her now bloody paw. She drew it up to her muzzle and licked the blood off her paw, not looking at anyone. She looked at the nasty gash along her leg and could see her bone where the cut is deepest. She tried to clean the wound but the sting of it made her wince.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Ben growled at the nickname again padding over to Hoodie and sitting next to him murmuring in flicking his tail in annoyance
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Hoody bared his teeth at the kit. "You are hurt physically, but we are hurt mentally. We were forced to kill some of our closest friends, our family, everyone we love - Dead. So don't go on about your sob story. We don't care. He snapped. He was thankful for the mask covering his face - a tear rolled down his cheek remembering how he had to kill some of his good friends.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next