Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Maintenance Building - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Maintenance Building - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Maintenance Building - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Maintenance Building - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Maintenance Building - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Maintenance Building - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Maintenance Building - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Maintenance Building - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Maintenance Building - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Maintenance Building

+2
Purestar
Valérie
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Maintenance Building - Page 5 Empty Re: Maintenance Building

Post by Baxter Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:15 pm

he watched as this went on the ghost-like form starting to return again
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9721

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Sorrow pinned Dread to the floor easily. Dread struggled heavily against Sorrow's powerful force. Sorrow looked deeply concerned "Don't you ever do that again! Do you hear me!" Sorrow yelled defensively. "I don't want to do what the voices tell me to. They want me to do bad things" the kit whimpered. Sorrow swiped her paw and whacked the kit across the muzzle. "NEVER! I don't care what it is don't you ever do that again, do you understand me!" Sorrow yelled. The kit nodded. Sorrow got up from her position of pinning the youngster. Dread slowly got to her feet. She was very mentally unstable. She shook and whimpered softly, trying to recover from it all. "I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry" she said softly, her voice shaking.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 11989

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:33 pm

"its alright Dread,try not to do that again,even if the voices tell you too" he returned to his normal form and looked at sorry "sorry for randomly appearing..."
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:39 pm

"They didn't tell me to. They told me to hurt mom again" she said with a gesture to Sorrow. Sorrow let out an exasperated sigh "I'm not your-- you know what? Never mind" she sighed. She picked up the kit "That's alright Baxter" she responded. "Tell anyone about me being soft and I will FIND a way to kill you, I swear!" She growled between the bundle of fur.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:44 pm

"Im being more soft then you are! give me a break! I wouldn't tell anyone Sorrow! if you don't tell anyone about me being soft!" he sighed "if they don't accept the kit,go to the biggest tree in the woods,ill take her" he started to leave
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm

"I'll make them accept her. Don't worry about the little tyke. She needs to be with cats relatively like her. She's my responsibility, I won't let anyone harm her" Sorrow said defensively thought the shaking bundle in her mouth.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:05 pm

"Alright....bye then..." he started to leave his ears drooping slightly at not being able to help the kit,he was just happy he didn't belong to Zalgo or Slender
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:08 pm

"Thanks anyway though" Sorrow nodded appreciably and turned towards the Abandoned Hospital, where she had left Jack. She decided it was better to introduce the young kit to Jack first before the others.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:48 pm

he smiled slightly and headed towards his treehouse
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:41 pm

"Is... Is it scary..?" The small kit asked softly. "Is what scary?" Sorrow replied as she padded along. "To... Die...." Dread meowed looking up. Sorrow was silent for a long moment. "It's scary if you let it scare you" she replied. "Where... Where you.. Scared..?" She then asked. Sorrow was clearly uncomfortable with the question, but answered it anyway "I was in terrible pain caused by a ruthless cat. Not you. I'm not your mother. I'm just a damaged soul who does bidding for an even more worse entity. When I was lying there, bleeding, I just wanted it to end. Soon after a long time of not being able to breathe, I felt warm. It all just seemed to.. Slip away. I slipped away from reality as my vision faded. Then I woke up in a pit of fire. I wasn't there ten seconds before Lord Zalgo pulled me from perdiscion" she explained. "Is Zalgo scary?" She asked. Sorrow chuckled "You ask a lot of questions kid. Yes, he can be very freightening. But it doesn't bother me" she replied. "We're going to see Jack first" Sorrow said. "Is Jack--" Sorrow cut her off, knowing exactly what she was going to say "Just like death, Jack is scary if you let him scare you. He doesn't scare me, I grew up with him. Just don't make him mad and he's actually a really cool cat" she replied. "O-ok" Dread said softly. "Now that you've asked me a bunch of questions, allow me to ask you a few. What does the 'scary' voice sound like?" She asked. Dread was silent for a long moment. "It's... Dark... Deep... And raspy. He was the one who started to call me Dread. I started to forget things after I heard him the first time. I started to see things other cats couldn't see. I started to feel things I never felt before. I was scared. He kept saying that I will grow stronger. He... Really doesn't like you. When you are around he sounds really angry. But I don't want to hurt you, and I'm not going to. I won't let him take me over like he did when you and brother died. I don't like it when he controls me. He makes me do bad things" she explained, staring at the ground. "What does this 'nice' voice sound like?" She asked next. "A lot like the scary voice, but more... Feline. He says he is sorry a lot. And around you he sounds guilty. He tells me it's going to be ok, and his voice makes me feel calm. I like when he talks to me. He's my only friend" she said. Sorrow listened, taking in the information. She thought for a long time "Do you think those voices are real?" She asked. "They are real. The scary one can control me when I get that feeling. That... Tugging feeling that makes my heart and chest hurt and feel tight until he takes over. He made me hurt you and brother" Sorrow tilted her head. This all sounded too familiar, but she couldn't figure it out. She continued to pad along, focused.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5