Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Maintenance Building - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Maintenance Building - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Maintenance Building - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Maintenance Building - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Maintenance Building - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Maintenance Building - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Maintenance Building - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Maintenance Building - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Maintenance Building - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Maintenance Building

+2
Purestar
Valérie
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Maintenance Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Maintenance Building

Post by Baxter Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Ben nodded in agreement "Toby is covered in disorders,I am ment to be dead,Hoodie and Masky killed there closest friends,and I don't even think Obbie is even a cat!"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9721

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:32 pm

A hard wince from the pain was plastered on her face as she attempted to clean the wound, rasping her tongue over the raw, bleeding flesh. She gritted her teeth every now and then when the pain began to get more intense. She looked closer, and realized the bone was a little fractured. She took in a deep breath and let out a growl before grabbing the end of her hind-leg and pulling hard. The bone made a loud 'SNAP!' sound as it snapped back into place. She let out a pain-filled gasp before resting her head on the ground. She panted hard, trying to focus on other things but the agonizing pain of snapping a fractured bone back into place. "Then what makes you think i care?" she said through gritted teeth.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 11989

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Observer licked his paws. "It's a mystery~" He meowed. Toby twitched and nodded. "I'm going to die of sadness here pretty quick." He said sarcastically, flicking his tail. "Are we going to kill them or not?" He growled. The twitchy cat then grinned at her pain. "Is anyone else enjoying this? Cuz I sure am." He grinned, before pulling up the scarf covering his mouth.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9834

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:46 pm

"Good, im glad you'd die, then i wont have to deal with your obvious stupidity" she said and took in another breath. She looked at the bone and saw the cartilage surrounded some of the bone wasn't in place either. Blood welled from the wound and trickled down her leg. she took her teeth and took one side of the bone and pushed it over so all of the cartilage matched. "Rnnnn... GAH!" she gasped out when it moved, the bone scraped along into place. Her breaths were coming in quick, shaky gasps. "You know killing me is a great idea" she said with a shaky voice. She squeezed her eyes shut, lifted her leg up, and moved it around in a circular motion to make sure it was in place. She let out a soft, agonizing moan, her nerves must be torn from the long gash that still revealed the bone. it moved but below the gash wouldnt. It would take some healing before she was able to move it and walk.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Ben just looked over at Toby "not until he comes,if he ever will" he mews looking over at his hat giving off a kittylike smirk at the link hat
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Sorrow dropped her head on the ground and let it rest there. She looked around at everyone, her breath still shaky. Agonizing pain still flowed through her leg, and her blood was hot. She shuddered every now and then.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:49 pm

(How am I suppose to post to all this? I had a post all made up... Grr sorry guys I'm in a bad mood... Ugh someone please tell me what has happened and please wait for me to reply. Again sorry I'm not trying to snap on you guys nor be rude... A$$)
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10858

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:52 pm

(basically theyre talking talking about their pasts and Sorrow just re-set her broken leg by herself. shes hurting badly. she told you to leave now and maybe they wont hurt her. Tim apparently enjoys Sorrow's pain XDD)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Okay... Hmm I had Cody talking all like a smart person and stuff.. I'll see what I can do. Should I have Cody leave after a fight or stay and try to bargain?)
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:58 pm

(Maybe she would try to help but they threatened to hurt Sorrow if she didnt leave, so she ended up leaving?)

Sorrow continued to shudder in pain as she turned her gaze over to Cody. Her breath continued to come in short, choppy gasps. She swallowed hard holding back a cry of agony.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:14 pm

(Okay)

Cody hissed sharply at the cats, "if your truly not that heartless and you feel some type of agony for killing your friends you wouldn't be hurting an innocent kit! Pathetic fools, you are numb to any emotion. Your so sad that your life is such a sad story? We'll let me tell you the worst pain in the world and most hardest job! Being a mother is difficult, especially if you lost your kit. That pain is unbelievably pure agony! I would think your parents taught you better by teaching you right or wrong, I'm sorry for some of the actions you made for whatever reason but I am not sorry to flat out tell You this," Cody snarled as she jumped over Sorrow, the kit safely under her bushy pelt, "I feel like I'm talking to kits who don't know what their doing with there life. Your a lot more unique and special then you think, use that for greatness not for the stupidity of power. Now I will leave with Sorrow or you will have to do something about it, I'm not going to let you kitty's hurt a kit. We're all mentally and physically hurt so stop acten' like your the only ones!" The she cat snorted before picking Sorrow by the Scruff, "I have lost too much but yet I still fight. I won't have anything to live for but the thought of death... If your really sorry you would back off," she mumbled through Sorrows scruff and walked off aware if anyone decided to attack.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:33 pm

When Cody picked up the small bundle, her leg moved straight sending waves of pain through her. "AHH!" she let out a pitiful cry of agony. Blood trickled down her leg, scarlet red drops of blood fell the floor beneath her. Her breath was even quicker now as she gritted her teeth. The position of her leg was making the bone was slipping off from where she snapped it back in, pinching her flesh. She let out another agonizing cry, her eyes getting fuzzy. Her gaze slowly went black, she had passed out from intense pain.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:42 pm

Ben looked over at Cody menacingly unsheathing his claws and walking over "Put.The.Kit.Down"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Cody stopped she looked the tom over, "why? You have no use for her, why?" the she cat asked again before pushing past him, claws unsheathed ready for any type of attack.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Sorrow hanged from her scruff limply, blood tricking down her forehead and leg. She didnt move.

Last edited by Purestar on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:48 pm

(xD you said Shortpaw)

I KNEW THAT o.o -Purestar
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Sorrows eyes slowly opened again, pain still coursing through her. She let out a low moan from the agony that was shocking through her.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:30 pm

"Because none of you will live if you don't put her down" Ben says simply staring at Cody angrily
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:08 pm

"Cody...... Just put me down... Please, just leave me here. Dont make thing worse for my sake. They will kill us if you dont. Its better that one, or both, if im lucky, lives" she said through gritted teeth.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:31 pm

All of the proxies got to their paws when the kittypet. Hoody's fur spiked in anger. "We have no choice! If we don't, we'll suffer a fate far worse than death! Besides, it's our purpose now. We are meant to kill. We didn't want to kill Jay, but I was forced to. Alex was a good friend of mine, but I need to kill him as well... no matter what Master says... As for our emotions... It's rather confusing..." The masked tom growled, before feeling faint. "Brian's returning..." He muttered, before collapsing. Masky stared at the hooded feline for a moment, and blinked. "I hate it when that happens... Well, Cody, your words managed to bring Brian back. Congratulations. But thats it. Nothing else. Your words mean nothing to us. I'm stronger than he is. I can stand it." He growled, brown eyes fixing on the kittypet. When she spoke again and stood above the kit. Masky snarled when she picked up the adolescent. "Put her down, or we'll make you!" He snarled, stomping towards the she - cat. The Collective members hurried towards the entrance, blocking the way, while Toby and Kate stood at the windows, fur bristling. "Where's Graffiti and Cat Hunter when you need him? (Starting to go with other peoples' OC's now. ಠ╭╮ಠ I like them, though. They're cool.) Toby complained, flexing his claws incase the she - cat made a run for it with the kit.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:18 pm

"i don't care if you care I only want my who is alive but in pain let me see if I can do anything to help heal her. Then I'll leave and carry the wight of your secret and mine 0r give her fully into my custody and get no more problems on your already fun plate?" Cody set the kit down arranging her leg correctly, "Ah, Brian! Finally a cat a can pick on, "[b]what do you think Brian with me and a almost dead kit?"
Cody said the rest without looking at him, Cody gently took everything out of the silver kits fur. She started on the kits wounds
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Brian groaned and got to his paws, coughing roughly. Growling in frustration, he took off his mask and wiggled out of his sweatshirt. "Why do cats need those?" He growled, before noticing the situation. "Oh... Oh no..." He then noticed Cody and the kit from earlier. "We really shouldn't be here! Let's get outta here!" He meowed, frantically making his way towards the exit. He shrank back as Observer narrowed his white eyes. "Darn you, Brian. Give us Hoody back!" He meowed, flicking his tail. Brian whimpered and shook his head. "I - I don't know who Hoody is. I'll be leaving now..." He looked back at Cody, mouthed 'Sorry', and high - tailed it outta there, for Observer moved out of the way. "Now, we must keep him alive because he's a proxy. If we kill him, we kill Hoodz." Observer shrugged, before growling at the she cat. Just then, a white cat in a rather cool - looking blue, yellow, and white varsity jacket appeared, masked in a white masked, with a black strip across his eyes, lined with gold, and a jagged black mouth. "Master told me to tell you - " Masky quickly stopped him with a glare. He shuffled over to the confused tom. "Master told you what?" He asked. "He told me that we need to train the kit into becoming a fellow Proxy... She will come up with her own disguise and name..." He meowed, looking past Masky towards the two felines. "HEY GRAFFITI!" Observer randomly called. Graffiti frowned, and turned around as another proxy entered the scene. It was a brown feline with a cat mask, the mouth studded with sharp teeth. The eyes were black, and appeared to have black scars over them. The tom's back also supported a long scar. His paws had freakishly long, bloody claws. He looked at the kittypets with great interest. His tail waved in the air as he stared at the two.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Naomi sneaks in the abandoned hospital. She looks in the place where all of the cats are in. She hides under some place dark and watches the cats. What is this?

Last edited by AmberStar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11137

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:20 pm

(uhh, Amberstar? This is kind of a topic only between Lostpaw, Ravenstar, Rosestar, and me.. its our fault for not saying it but it still is... And hes right, its very very secluded, Naomi wouldnt just come upon it)

Sorrow let out another gasp when Cody tried to fix her leg. Her claws scarped against the floor as she gritted her teeth. The large, open wound hurt more then ever. Her head ached. And the blow on her forehead was stinging. She lied there allowing Cody to work with her wounds. Every now and then she would let out a sharp cry in pain.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Observer snarled in rage as the cat mended the wounds. Masky looked at Observer with a knowing glance. 'Let her heal,' He mouthed, before Cat Hunter scooted close to the black tom and whispered, "The kit will serve as a new proxy. We can just let the she - cat help the wounds, and then we either kill her or chase her away." He meowed, flicking his tail.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next