Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Maintenance Building

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maintenance Building

Post by Purestar on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:05 pm

Once Sorrow's wounds were fixed, she turned her head towards Cody. The look in her eyes said run. She knew there was no choice, Sorrow will stay here against her own will and Cody couldnt do anything about it. She would try, but in the end there was no hope of leaving.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/106/c/2/the_observer_by_shadowwolf133-d61yxbe.png (lol i found this on google XDD)

~Main characters~

Purestar of Eagleclan(Leader)
Shywhisper of Owlclan(Medicine Cat)
Emberflame of Hawkclan(Senior warrior)
Shortpaw of Hawkclan(Warrior Apprentice)
Sootblaze of Vultureclan(Deputy)

~Others!~

Silentsong of Vultureclan(Warrior)
Hollowsoul of Eagleclan(Senior Warrior)
Brokenspirit of Owlclan(Warrior)
Swanflight of Eagleclan(Warrior/Queen)
Bloodstripe of Hawkclan(Senior Warrior)
Fawnleap of Owlclan(Warrior/Queen)
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 7281

http://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:45 am

(OMG sorry about my first post on this page xD I can't even understand what I'm saying in that LOL very sorry)

Cody sighed as she ignored everyone, "well she's fixed up for now.. I wouldn't expect her leg to heal properly if your planning on training her for what ever reason." Cody didn't look at anyone besides Sorrow she silently smiled to herself, "I will find you again even if it breaks my heart. Just don't let these fools change you into something your not, don't let them bring you down. Bye Sorrow," the she cat licked the kit on the head as she passed her to go to the entrance, "if your wondering how I found you guys, I followed Observer, sorry 'bout that," Cody said sarcastically before walking out.

( you know what? For this plot to go on longer maybe Sorrow grows up with these proxys and it changes her. Then Cody and her are reunited but Sorrow attacks Cody not remembering her because of her head injuries but gets confused about it and asked Observer or someone about Cody and hell breaks lose xD what do you guys think?)

Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 6150

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:52 am

theres nothing left.. nothing at all... the one person i care about, gone.. Im going to go mad in here, what should i do now...? What will they do to me? How will i ever survive against these cats?! What are they planning and how will my leg mend correctly in time for them to do their 'training' or whatever? thoughts spun wildly in her mind after Cody left. But suddenly her hunger hit her like a blow from a paw. To her, normally, being hungry was normal. But she had grown accustom lately to eating Cody's food. Hunger pains continue to flow through her from her stomach but she didnt say anything. She didnt even look towards anyone's way.

(thats a good idea Rav :33 but lets hear Lostpaw's opinion about it too, k? ^^)

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:28 am

(◉ω◉ I luv it)

Observer watched the she - cat leave with glowing white eyes. Masky lifted his head and meowed, "This place has been discovered by a cat that isn't one of us. We must move to a new location. Any ideas?" He announced, flicking his tail and looking around. Mr. Scars tilted his head and gruffly meowed, "An old, abandoned school was mentioned earlier. Perhaps we can stay there." Kate scoffed. "I don't think so. How about the mines? They're dark, secluded, and there's a lot of room." Masky looked at his paws. "True, but the school's secluded, spacey, and there's plenty of food running around. And it doesn't smell like coal... Besides, I think the mines would scare her half to death." The gray tom said with a flick of his tail. Toby chuckled, twitched, and meowed, "She's already scared half to death. Look at her." Masky sighed, and looked around, "Is anyone good with kits?" Kate lifted her head, and meowed, "Cursor and I helped calm down Graffiti when he first became a proxy. I guess we're kinda good... But if we really want her to keep calm, we'd have to brain wash her, and none of us can do that... Except Master..." She meowed. "What about her leg?" Cat Hunter meowed, looking at the injury. "Maybe Master could heal it." Cursor mewed. "Why are we still saying 'Master'? It isn't like that kittypet is here now, so we can tall about Tall Dark and Grumpy as much as we want!" Toby meowed, his tail swaying.

(But how about instead of her amnesia being caused by her head injuries, Slendy wipes it out, kinda - sorta? Yus, Slendy is in this. He shall be called... Slenderkitty. ヾ(●ω●)ノ If you all can think of something better, please tell me. ಠ_ಠ
Also, should I make a topic for the abandoned school?)

Administrators

Claws : 5126

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:48 am

(what if he had creepy-human like features? look at this pic: would that be something good? And he could be Slendercat >:3 and yes, you could make the school topic if u want ^^)

"Wait-- what? Whats brain-washing?" Sorrow asked in alarm. Her fur prickled in unease as she glanced at each one.

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:01 am

I can't see the picture 0.0 xD whut ever you guys want to do.

Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 6150

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 am

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/214/6/9/_gift__slender_2ch_cat__2012__by_coco_rrupted-d5pcl5x.png

look at that :33 and what if when Master Brain-washes her he puts in fake memories of growing up here and stuffs.

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:08 am

( Ermergersh that's awesome. He looks like Offender in that pic... (。◕‿‿◕。) Lookit that pedo grin.)

Graffiti shrugged. "Oh it's when all your memories get - " Kate shot him a glare. "It's nothing important. But I think it's time you get to meet our Master..." She meowed, slowing down on each word. The other felines looked at each other in unease, even Masky, Toby, and Observer looked frightened. There was a faint sound of static, and then a tall, humanoid creature appeared. He had the body of a human, with long legs and normal human arms. But he wasn't human at all. The man was freakishly tall, taller than probably the worlds tallest person, and he was awfully slender. His arms nearly touched the ground. And his white - furred head had feline ears, but that was it. He lacked eyes, he had no nose, not even a mouth. To top things off, the creature wore a suit. Masky gulped and stepped up to the creature. "S - Slender, sir, we got the kit." He meowed, tail flicking back and forth. "And what about the kittypet? ... She escaped. Now she knows about all of you." He replied in a deep voice. Observer looked at his paws. "Why did you not kill her?" Slendercat asked, his tail flicking. "Because, Sir, we gave her a chance... Either she lives and leaves the kit behind, and never returns, or she will die and go down with her knowledge..." Masky murmured, looking at the ground. Slender growled. "And what would have been the better choice?" He asked. "We should have killed her..." Cat Hunter meowed, his head lowering. "That's right. But be thankful I'm not in a bad mood. None of you will be punished in any way." The humanoid said, before looking at the kit. "She's badly injured, now isn't she?" He growled, before Slender - Walking to her. He rested a hand on her leg, and in a few moments, the wound vanished. "That's the best I can do. I've healed all the wounds on the outside, but I cannot do anything for the inside. Now, all of you better find a new hideout quick. She could lead a group of cats here to get Sorrow back." He grunted. "But now, I guess she cannot know about her friend any longer..." The cat like creature rested his hand on her head, before pulling it away. (Okay, I think Sorrow would black out during that. That's what happened in most of the stories I've read. But I have a question: Will Sorrow be a sleeper proxy, like Masky, Hoody, and Graffiti, when she has two different sides of her, like Sorrow, her normal self, and the other proxy... Or will she be full - time, like Observer?)

Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:20 am

(full time like Observer seems better to me :3)

She shrank back when he came closer to her, she tried to scoot/scramble backwards but it was too late. His hand met her head, the second it touched her, her gaze was filled with a blinding white light before she collapsed. Her eyes where still open, but she was not in the waking world. She had blacked out and lied still on her side.

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:27 am

Slendercat nodded as he saw the expected result. He turned around and stared at the nervous proxies. "I have replaced all her memories. Now, she thinks she grew up here. So act like she has! If any of you spoils this, you will be punished. I'm talking to you Toby." He growled, before looking around. "She'll be a full - time proxy, like you, Observer. I expect all of you to train her the best you can. But for now, her main trainers will be Masky, Hoody, and Kate. I can trust you three to teach her all you know. You'll start training her when her wounds are fully healed. Goodbye, now. I hope I can trust you all. Again, I'm talking to you, Toby." Then, he disappeared. All the proxies breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay, now we play the waiting game..." Observer grunted, watching the kit with white eyes. Kate then looked towards Toby. "Since I know you'll crack here soon, keep your mouth shut." She growled, eyes narrowing under her mask. "I'll be fine, I won't let her know. I won't mess this up." He meowed, waving his tail. "Sure you won't..." Masky murmured, before resting his head on his paws and waiting for Hoody to return and for the kit to wake up.

Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:36 am

Sorrows dull eyes stared into nothing, eerily. After about an hour later, her eyes fluttered and looked around. She shook her head rapidly "My head... I feel like ive been hit by a monster" she groaned before rolling over and onto her paws. Her leg should still hurt because the bone's fracture was still healing, but she put weight on it like it was nothing. The gash on her head seemed to not be there. She looked around "Why is everyone staring at me?" she snorted and shook out her pelt.

(Im making Sorrow my main character o3o)

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:49 am

Masky frowned and meowed, "Don't you remember? You weren't hit by a monster, but you were attacked by a dog. You broke your leg and were knocked unconscious... You've been out for a while. Master healed your wounds from the outside, but we have to wait for your leg to heal. When it does, Hoody, Kate, and I will train you." Observer licked his paw and groomed his head. "You strayed too far from Toby and Graffiti when they were showing you the city, and a dog attacked you. Toby and Graffiti killed it right after, though. It won't be bothering you again." He explained, keeping a poker face. Graffiti shook his head, and sighed, "We're really sorry. It's our fault..." Toby, however, said nothing, keeping his mouth shut and staring at the kit.

Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:56 am

"Yeah i remember, i was just comparing the feeling to being hit by a monster. You guys are sometimes too literal, lighten up" she meowed "Master was here? I shall thank him for healing my wounds next time he comes, my apologies for straying" she meowed dipping her head. "No, its my fault Graffiti, i should'nt hsve strayed too far. Thank you both for killing the dog" she added and dipped her head.

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Masky smiled slightly and nodded. "Yea, we kinda have to be sometimes. I mean, my name..." He let out a chuckle, before frowning. "Also, we need to find a new hideout. While you were unconscious, we've been discovered. The cat escaped. She's bound to spill the news and bring over a group of cats to fight us. We're going to go to the old school. But we're waiting for Hoody to return. Brian took over while you were out. We don't know how long he'll take..." The masked cat then looked out the door, as if Hoody would walk in right then.

Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:09 pm

"I see, lets hope he returns fast. The abandoned school seems a bit more logical to go to, its concealed, and roomy. Does Master know that is the place we will be staying now?" she asked padding over to them. She walked on her hurt leg like the pain barley exsited.

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Observer snorted. "Please. He knows everything. Of course he knows we're going there." The black tom meowed, before looking at the door as a brown tabby entered the building. "Sorry about that." Hoody meowed, before looking at the kit. Masky shot him a glance. Hoody understood the situation, and he looked at the kit. "Oh, you're awake now. Heh, Brian decided to take over while I was waiting. Let's hope the same doesn't happen to Mask." He meowed, before wiggling into his hood and pulling on his mask with the help of Graffiti. Masky sighed in relief and looked out the door. "So, everyone ready?" He asked, getting a nod from the cats. He then looked at Sorrow. "Do you think you can walk all the way to the school?" He asked, staring at her leg.
(I found this hilarious Slendy avatar gif! XD )

Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:32 pm

"O-of course" she stammered "Dont apologize, dont worry i understand" she replied "Ill be fine" she said "Unless someone really wants to carry me" she said in a tone of laughter.

(LOOK AT THIS ONE o3o )

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:40 pm

(>ᴗ<) Lol

Hoody snorted. "None of us can. You're far too fat." He then looked around. "If everyone is ready to get off their lazy butts, let's get moving." He meowed, padding towards the door.

Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:46 pm

"Actually, from the looks of seeing my ribs through my pelt, i think im the thinnest one here!" she replied her whiskers twitching. "Yeah, lets get going" she said.

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Masky flicked his tail. "We'll get you food on the way. Sound good?" He meowed, looking back at the kit, before padding out the hospital, following Hoody. The others bounded over the two, while Kate waited for Sorrow to come.

Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:57 pm

"If you want, food was never really a prioraty to me. But thanks" she replied. She hurried over to Kate and followed her out of the hospital.

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:34 pm

Purestar wrote:(uhh, Amberstar? This is kind of a topic only between Lostpaw, Ravenstar, Rosestar, and me.. its our fault for not saying it but it still is... And hes right, its very very secluded, Naomi wouldnt just come upon it)

Ooh... I didn't know that... sorry!

AmberStar of the HawkClan (Female) (25m) (L)

Thoughts: Hmm... typical stuff... I guess.

ShadowWhisper of the HawkClan (Female) (26m) (W)

Thoughts: My kits are beautiful! I wonder how Lurkingflame feels about them...

CinderFire of the VultureClan (Female) (19m) (W)

Thoughts: I love Silentsong so much...

SnowFlower of the EagleClan (Female) (26m) (W)

Thoughts: It's nice to see everyone happy!

Briarpaw of the HawkClan (Female) (13m) (WA)

Thoughts: Ugh!

Naomi, the Loner (Female) (18m) (L)
Thoughts: What the...? They're just... weird.

RobinStorm of the OwlClan (Male) (25m) (W)
Thoughts: This is going well...

I also Rp Badgerkit!^^
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 6429

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:51 pm

thats ok! ^^ this is soon going to be a closed topic anyway :3

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:56 pm

I will remember that!^^ Please let me know the next time! :3

AmberStar of the HawkClan (Female) (25m) (L)

Thoughts: Hmm... typical stuff... I guess.

ShadowWhisper of the HawkClan (Female) (26m) (W)

Thoughts: My kits are beautiful! I wonder how Lurkingflame feels about them...

CinderFire of the VultureClan (Female) (19m) (W)

Thoughts: I love Silentsong so much...

SnowFlower of the EagleClan (Female) (26m) (W)

Thoughts: It's nice to see everyone happy!

Briarpaw of the HawkClan (Female) (13m) (WA)

Thoughts: Ugh!

Naomi, the Loner (Female) (18m) (L)
Thoughts: What the...? They're just... weird.

RobinStorm of the OwlClan (Male) (25m) (W)
Thoughts: This is going well...

I also Rp Badgerkit!^^
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 6429

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:58 pm

of course! I will next time :33 i promise ^^

~Main characters~

~Others!~

Purestar
Administrators
Administrators