Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Abandoned Hospital EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Abandoned Hospital EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Abandoned Hospital EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Abandoned Hospital EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Abandoned Hospital EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Abandoned Hospital EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Abandoned Hospital EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Abandoned Hospital EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Abandoned Hospital EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Abandoned Hospital

5 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Hospital Empty The Abandoned Hospital

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:20 pm

(Okay, I got my locations mixed up. They were originally at a maintenance building, and now they're going to the hospital. Okay? Don't judge me.
Here's some pics of the hospital.
Pics:
)

Masky and Hoody arrived at the hospital. Hoody grinned under his mask. "This is were I became a proxy. Alex knocked me unconscious and dragged me over to Slendy. I still hate him though." The hooded feline meowed, flicking his tail. Masky shrugged. "We tried to kill him. But I guess we can't." He meowed, looking at the building. Observer looked unsure. "Are you certain that this place will do? The mines look a lot darker and shadier... No one will think about entering them... And look at all these windows!" He meowed. Hoody frowned. "There's a maintenance tunnel here, where we could go incase an unwanted guest comes. They're just as dark and creepy as the mines." He meowed. Observer nodded slowly. "Alright. I guess it'll do. Plenty of prey..." The tom murmured, flicking his tail.

Last edited by Brian on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9808

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Hospital Empty Re: The Abandoned Hospital

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Sorrow padded in after him. "Its the best we can do in this situation, it will have to do" she said calmly as she padded in.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 11963

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:07 pm

(Should this place be a vet, because Tim in Marble Hornets had stayed in a hospital for his seizures. Maybe Tim in the RP stayed here for that reason, too?)

Observer lashed his tail. "Yea... Maybe the mines could do if we ever have to move again..." Masky nodded. "Oh yes, if that ever happens again we'd go there. But this place was closer." He meowed, before flicking his tail. "Hoody and I will show you to maintenance tunnels. Follow." He said, flicking his tail and bounding after his hooded friend.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:14 pm

(hospital seems creepier in my opinion XD)

"I dont think anyone else will find it, and even if someone does we'll just kill that someone. But i have a good feeling about this place" she said glancing around "nice and creepy!" she added before follwing Hoody and Observer. She had a slight limp in her walk from the journey and her leg seemed to now bother her. She didnt mention it because she thought the pain wasnt that big of a deal.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Graffiti trotted up to Masky and Hoody, who were busy flirting talking to each other. "So, is this place like... important to you two?" He meowed, looking at Hoody. "Yea! For me, at least. Like I said, I first became a proxy here." He meowed, flicking his tail. "Masky just likes to hang around here. He also comes here as Tim a lot..." The hooded feline meowed, before arriving at the entrance to the tunnel. He looked at Sorrow. "I don't want you to jump down on your own. Cursor, take Sorrow so she doesn't hurt her leg." Masky ordered, jumping down after Hoody. The others quickly followed.
Tunnels:

Last edited by LostPaw on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:04 pm

"I promise ill be just fine with getting down on my own" she replied with determination in her tone "All because my legs hurt doesnt mean i cant jump like the rest of you, it will just hurt more for me" she sighed.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Cursor narrowed her eyes. "Just because it doesn't hurt much for you doesn't mean it's not broken." She meowed, walking over to the kit and taking her by her scruff. The proxy swiftly leapt down and put down the kit. "We don't want you hurting it more than it already is." She replied sternly, and then looking up and gazing down the tunnel.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:49 pm

She simply nodded and gazed around with big, deep green eyes "This place is so cool!" she said padding around, her curiosity taking over.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Masky nodded in agreement, and looked at Hoody. "Lead the way, my friend. I've never been to the tunnels, unlike Tim. So you know much more than I do." The hooded tom nodded and flicked his tail. "Follow me, there's another room down here, too." He meowed, disappearing into the dark. Masky quickly followed, alone with the others. Kate and Cursor made sure to stay close to the kit so she doesn't get lost.
More Pics of the Tunnels:
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:09 pm

She followed them closely, her eyes filled with wonder. She took in every detail for the next time she was down here "So you've been here a lot Tim?" she asked, trying to make conversation.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Masky shook his head. "Please, call me Masky. Tim is an annoying feline who I have to share my body and mind with. And no - I've been to this place only a few times, and I've never been down here as myself. Tim has, but not me." He meowed in reply, looking around with interest. Hoody then spoke up, "I've been down here many times. I've even made it home for a few days when Alex attacked me at my previous hideout. I really like these tunnels!" He then climbed onto a pipe. "I always messed with Tim and Jay in these tunnels! Very entertaining indeed!" He cheerfully stated, walking alone the pipes.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:43 pm

"Uh, sorry Masky-- how old were you when you were made a Proxy, Hoody?" she asked as she padded along.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:54 pm

(Is it alright that I change Brian's personality? Instead of being emotionless, I want him to be more like M.H.'s Brian, who is outgoing and carefree.)

Masky purred. "It's fine. It happens a lot, believe me." He meowed, looking back at the kit. Hoody then tilted his head. "Hmm... Probably about two months ago, Brian came to this hospital with his old friend Alex, when he blacked out. He started looking for Alex 'cause he was gone, when Alex attacked him and knocked him unconscious. And then I came to be..." He meowed, grinning from under his mask. "Ah! Here we are! This is the room I was talking about. Neat, isn't it?" He meowed, arriving to a large maintenance room with pipes lining the walls. The hooded feline then climbed up the wall and pulled down a trigger. A few lights flickered on, faintly lighting up the room. They flickered now and then. "Yea, this room is where I stayed. It has a lot of cockroaches and I've encountered a few rats, but it'll pretty cool." He meowed with a shrug. "I liked my old place better." He chuckled. "Maybe I could show you my old home, Sorrow. When you're leg's better, that is. It's quite a walk to get there." He added, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:13 pm

"Im fine i assure you, i dont even feel it until someone brings it up. I easily ignore pain, and can not feel it if its needed" she replied, padding into the small room "I think its neat, needs a few things changed up though, we dont want rats in here" she said her tail swishing around.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Observer nodded, before meowing, "The Collective have a mission. We're going to be gone for a bit." He meowed, before leading away the other cats. Toby tilted his head. Graffiti told the brown feline, "They're searching for Noah, remember?" He meowed, flicking his tail. Toby looked at the other tom. "Do we have any missions?" He asked. Graffiti shook his head. "Not at the moment." He said with a shrug. Hoody remained silent for a moment, before looking at the kit. "Alright. Since your old enough now, we're going to start training you. Sound good?" He stated, tilting his head.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:29 pm

"Yeah" she replied padding back to them. "Where do we start?" she asked them.

(can one of her specialties be that she is naturally a very very good fighter? And that Slendy put that skill in her when he wiped her mind?)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:39 pm

(Sure! But she can't be better than her mentors, that will be too unrealistic. She could be very good for her age, though. That would make more sense.)

Hoody flicked his tail. "You won't learn about fighting anytime soon. Right now, we're going to talk about stalking, like what Graffiti and I do. We don't engage in too much combat. We go around harassing other cats and gathering as much information as possible. Graffiti's job is to erase evidence relating to our existence. And that's a very important job. We don't want any cats knowing about us, now do we?" He explained, wrapping his tail around his paws neatly.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:59 pm

(yeah i get what your saying, but i thought it would be cool if they say they're going to go extremely easy on her and she totally takes them down because they were going easy, so they crank it up a notch)

"Definatly not, if they find out, kill them. Dont spill the secret" she said nodding her head.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:05 pm

(Hmm... That sounds neat. Let's do it!)

Hoody nodded and flicked his tail. "Exactly. But then there's some cats who you have to flee from. You simply can't fight them. Ha, I'm an expert at running away. This is your first form of training: Trying to catch me and running from me." The hooded cat meowed while Graffiti nodded along. "We're going to go back to the main level of the hospital for this. Follow me and Graffiti." The tom meowed, walking out of the room, leaving the other proxies to get some rest.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:14 pm

"Ok, lets get going" she replied and followed Graffiti and Hoody towards ther destination.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 pm

(I just saw a mosquito and I can't turn on the lights so I can kill it... ಡ_ಡ )

Graffiti scrambled up the drop, before looking down at Hoody. "Come on up!" He meowed, tail waving. Hoody pulled up his mask revealing his muzzle, and took the kit by the scruff, knowing she was far to small and not capable of climbing up the wall. He scrambled up the wall and put the kit down. "Okay, we're going to go in the cleanest possible hall." He meowed, bounding off.
More pics of the tunnels:
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:54 pm

"Got it" she meowed and followed Graffiti and Masky her tail swishing back and forth when she thought of training.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:59 pm

"Okay", Graffiti meowed as they reached the halls. "Let's see how fast you are, how swift your stride is, and how long you can run." The white - furred tom meowed. Hoody pointed to the end of the hall. "Run there and back. Don't stop until you can't run any longer." He grunted, wrapping his tail around his paws. Graffiti looked towards the hooded feline. "Is that too much for her leg?" He asked. "She said she'll be fine. Besides, Kate and Cursor did the same thing to you when you were a kit." He scoffed, flicking his tail. "I hates those moons..." He frowned, lowering his head grouchily.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:05 pm

"Got it!" she called and turned, dashing towards the end of the hall. Her paws moved swiftly, her back cuving in an arch before stretching out in another powerful bound. When she reached the end of the hall way she leaped, twisted, her hind legs meeting the wall, and leapt off of the wall, giving her a boost. She repeated this process flawlessly 5 times before she began to slow a bit in tiredness. At about her eighth lap she slowed down to a complete stop, panting heavily.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Hoody and Graffiti hummed as she finished, clearly impressed. "That was great! Very good for your age - especially with that injury. You'll truly make an excellent proxy!" Hoody purred, nodding his head in approval. "Yes! When I was your age, I only made it to five! And I tripped a few times, even! I'm impressed." He meowed, nodding happily.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next