Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Abandoned Hospital

5 posters

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 Empty Re: The Abandoned Hospital

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:04 pm

"That's part of it, but she explained that when she murdered her family she had no control over her actions. Last time I checked that wasn't part of the disease she has. She said all of this started when a voice spoke to her a week before taking her family's life. After that, that's when she began hallucinating. Last time I also checked, you were born with that disease and would've seen things your whole life. This only started a week ago" Sorrow explained. "I want to talk to E. I don't like talking to you! You made me hurt my family. Leave me alone! I want to talk to E!" She pleaded with herself. Sorrow lifted her head "That's new" she said, referring to this "E".
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12033

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Jack shrugged. "Maybe that'sss why the Cultsss went after me." He growled, lashing his tail. Jack hummed slightly. "Who'sss thisss 'E'?" He muttered, tilting his head.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9878

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:47 am

"The nice voice. E is my friend. He helps me after the scary one hurts me for not doing what he tells me to...." She murmured. Now that she mentioned it, the kit's wrists were heavily scarred along with her neck. "What do they both look like?" Sorrow asked. "I.... I..... I can never remember. E tells me his name but I only can ever remember the first letter..." She said. "Mr.-- I mean, the scary voice, says a lot of bad things about you" she said to Sorrow. "I know the bad ones name.. But I'm not allowed to tell you. He's saying he'll hurt me again if I do" she rubbed her neck with a paw uncomfortably. "He also told me to tell you that he says 'Hi Jack'" she said to the eyeless tom standing before her. "Is... Is there a way you can help me..?" Dread asked softly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Jack looked at Sorrow with confusion. "Okay, now I'm convinccced. Thisss.... Isssn't normal." He meowed, before shaking his head. "I don't know how to help you. But.... Being a demon.... I could posssesss you. Maybe I could... communicate with the voicccesss somehow. Maybe." He then sighed. "I don't like posssesssing things. Makesss me feel dirty." He mewed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:31 pm

(Nothing to see here, go away please. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Last edited by Skully on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8068

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Her head jerked to the side violently. She let out a soft giggle before speaking "I wouldn't do that Jack... " her voice was no longer normal. It was extremely dark, raspy, demonic. "Theres not much going on up here anymore. Only me and him. I use him to put false hope in her. I need her distracted. She's a monster on a leash, and I hold the end. I've created her, the little tyke thinks she never knew her father, when in reality I've been there all along. Now then, I've put her in a place where she thinks she's playing hide and seek with her damned brother. Don't make risky decisions, Jack. Now then, she keeps saying I made her do that to her brother and mother. I'll let her think that for certain reasons, but I didn't make her do anything. I simply... Encouraged it. It's aaaall apart of the plan. Don't try and find out who I am. It will only piss you two off, nothing will come of it. I will put some slack on the leash for now, I will allow her to build herself back up. Only so I can smash it down again. Killers are made my friends, not born. Well, except me." his voice sounded like he was talking, and she was talking at the same time. Saying the same words. It was rather eerie. Sorrow growled "We'll see about that! I won't let you hurt her" she snarled defensively. "Why do you care so much? Or is it.... Much more personal? I know all about you. Such an interesting character. Another example that most killers are made, not born. You keep that will to help her, you stopped her from killing herself before. You keep doing that, it helps my plan not fail" his words chuckled. "Fuck you! Doing this to a kit! I mean I've done terrible things to cats all ages but you cross the line!" She glared. "Not all of what she hears and sees are real, I'll let you figure that out" he said before suddenly the kits body collapsed. "Damn it!" Sorrow hissed. She picked up the kit and held her close. She had really grown to like the kit. She didn't know what Jack felt about Dread, some part of her didn't care. She wanted to protect Dread. A kit who was forced into being a killer. Dread reminded her too much of herself, and that clouded her judgement. "Dread? Hey! Wake up. Wake up Dread" she said softly, shaking her slightly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Jack listened to Dread with interest. "I don't know, Sssorrow. I jussst don't know how to help her." He sighed, lowering his head.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:39 pm

"I'm not letting anyone hurt her. I don't give a shit what that asshole says. He's not hurting her!" She growled defensively, and continued to try and persuade the kit to wake up. Dreads icy blue and pale sulfur eyes slowly opened and blinked into focus. She let out a quiet moan of pain and gasped, she clutched herself and hunched over. She coughed heavily, gritting her teeth. "Brother" he rasped out, her voice scratchy. It took her a long moment to realize her playing with her dead little brother wasn't real. Her eyes clouded with grief once more. "He did it... Again..." She said, realizing something once more. She had been controlled. She put a paw hard against her chest in an attempt to try and stop the hard tugging feeling in her chest that made her chest feel tight. The tugging made a sharp pain. She knew this feeling all too well, and she was sickened by herself. Her little body wasn't strong enough to hold the entity's powerful force, and because of that she was now a bit physically damaged internally. "This might be a new threat that could be bothersome to Lord Zalgo in the future" Sorrow said "We should monitor it" she explained when in reality, she just wanted to make a logical excuse for keeping the kit. Suddenly Toby was seen walking through the entrance. "A kit!" He said, rushing over to them "Can I play with it? Please please please!" He begged, not even noticing the condition Dread was in. Sorrow narrowed her eyes at the tom and his child-like tendancies. "It's a kid, Toby. Not a play toy" she said. "Awwe come on please!!" Toby begged once more. "She's hurt Toby" Sorrow growled. "I'm... Fine.... E promised I'll be fine. He promised..." She said softly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Skully looked at the little kit worriedly. "What happened?" She asked, hoping for the kits life.
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:07 pm

(hey Skully,maybe its not the best to randomly join in this part,i got a cat though that is also in the creepypasta thing,black rose,i could rp her somewhere else in sorrow's plot)
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9765

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Jack looked at Toby with an irritated look under his mask. "Toby, this kit different. I wouldn't play with her if I were you... Go bother Masky or something. Talk about that one time when he and Hoody ate too much catnip." He grunted, flicking his tail.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 pm

(Lol, soz Wind, I'm just really bored >.< ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:57 pm

(Ive been bored! but do you even know about creepypastas?)
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:03 pm

(Haha, sorta ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <--- I really like this face. :3)
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Toby's head jerked to the side suddenly, a loud symphony of cracking emitted from him as he cracked his neck, rolled his shoulders, and stretched out his back "That ones been bothering me all day" he said before replying to Jack "Everyone here is 'special'. I can tell she has some of the same disorders that I have. Don't you guys know by now she has Schizophrenia and Psychosis? That's not a good mix. It's like doubling it. I can tell by the way she twitches and shuffles her paws, always has to be in motion from her nervousness. I do the same thing except I tic" as if on cue, his head jerked violently to the side again, another crack echoing. "I can watch her!" He said in excitement. It felt good to be next to someone who knew what it was like to suffer what they both suffer.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Jack nodded. "Yea, I sssussspected she had one of the two. I had a type of psssychosssisss before." He growled, before letting out a single laugh. "Um, Sssorrow, do you think we should leave Toby alone with a kit? Essspecccially thisss kit?" He grunted, ears flattening.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Suicidal Dread glanced at Toby, unsure. Toby continued to beg before Sorrow finally groaned and gave up "Fine Toby you can watch her" she sighed. "Yay!" He grinned from behind his metal facemask. He sweeped his tail behind the kit and ushered her forward "Follow me!" He encouraged. Dread looked behind her at Jack and Sorrow nervously, but followed the masked cat wearing dark amber-lensed goggles. He led her down two halls, to a room. It was quaint, with one bed, a dresser, and two nails that jabbed out from the wall next to the bed. He jumped on the bed and pulled something she just noticed out of a look sewn into his pale brown hood. It was a small hatchet, with an orange handle and a sharp, blood-stained blade. It had a loop at the bottom of the handle that Toby used to make it hang from the nail in the wall. He put it on its personal mount, and did the same to another hatchet with a wooden handle and a dull blood-spattered blade. Dread stood in the middle of the room a bit uncomfortably, glancing around nervously and shuffling her paws a lot. She unsheathed her claws and instinctively began scratching her arm to the point were blood began trickling. She just wanted to feel... Something. Something different then this terrible tugging pain that told her to hurt others. "Let's not do that" Toby said suddenly rushing over and pulling her claws away roughly. "I did that too, now I have to wear this and these" he gestured to the gloves on his paws and the mouthguard over his muzzle. "It's not worth it. The feeling doesn't go away it only worsens it. I couldn't even feel the pain so doing it didn't matter" he said knowingly. He pulled off his amber-lensed goggles and threw them onto the bed. "How..... Did you end up here...?" She asked softly. "Can't remember!" Toby laughed in response. "O-oh...." Dread said almost inaudibly. "What'd you do to wind up here with BFF one and two out there?" He asked in kit-like curiostity. He sat down in front of the kit and listened to what she had to say. "I... He... Hurt my family.." She said. "Who?" Toby asked. "The bad voice" she said. "Does he have a name?" Toby asked once more. "...Yes....." She responded. "Well, what's his name?" He asked. She began to slowly get a feeling of trust. This... 'Toby' understood her when no one else did. "He said I'm not allowed to say..." She finally responded. "We won't let him hurt you kid. You're safe here I promise" Toby said rather kindly. She was silent for a long time. "M.....Mr...... Mr.H........" She finally said quietly in hesitation. "See? Did anything happen?" Toby said, roughly putting his arm around her neck. She waited for something to happen for about two minutes. "...No..." She finally said after she thought it was safe to speak. "Exactly. Whoever he is isn't here and he isn't going to hurt you while we're here" Toby reassured the young feline. "Usually there's more then one voice when you have what you have. Is there another?" Toby asked. "Yes. Yes there's E. E is my friend... He helps me" she said in response. "Good, let's try and keep him, and I'll help you try and get rid of the other one" he reassured once more. She nodded, and somewhat huddled closer to the tom she now trusted. He was going to help her. He chuckled softly as she pressed against his side for any bit of comfort she could get and resided in the crook of his arm.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Baxter wandered into the hospital,wanting to check on the kit Sorrow had found earlier,man was this breaking his flirty ego though,ohwell he looked around nerously for the kit

A orange tabby wandered near the hospital,a rose drenched in a black supstance from stem to petals in her jaws,and insane look in her eyes,her chest was still bleeding,a deep wound where the blood was coming from
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 pm

She for once felt secure, and it was a wonderful change from the depressing feeling she usually felt. She stayed cuddled close to the murderer. She slowly felt woozy, and realized she hadn't slept in two days. "You're alright kid. You're ok" he reassured softly. Her eyes were heavy, she soon had drifted off, curled up against Ticci-Toby who had his arm wrapped around her.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:54 pm

(OOOOOOOOOOH I THINK I SOLVED THE MYSERY SORROW :OOOO  The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 1989315674 The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 1989315674 The Abandoned Hospital - Page 21 1989315674 )

Masky padded up to the Jack and Sorrow with a stern look on his face. "Okay, what's going on? Who'd you bring?" He asked, Observer padding up behind him, a little of curiosity on his face.

(There's this new(ish) song by Owl City called "Wolf Bite" that would make a great theme song for a proxy or demon/monster thing... U guys need to check it out! .3. AND IT'S AN OWL CITY SONG!! OWL CITY IS ALL HAPPY AND UP-BEAT. SO DIS IS AWESOME. ['Tis be a link! :3] Gawd I love Adam's voice... ʘωʘ)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Baxter walked into the room toby and Dread were in looking at the 2 "Oh umm hi Toby......hi Dread....." this still didn't seem like the normal Bax
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:12 pm

He put a paw up to his mouth "Shhhh...." He shushed softly. "I can feel her heart beat" he chuckled softly "I like heartbeats..." He said, a grin behind his facemask. His eyes had a different light then before and where cold. He kept his arm around the kit tightly, almost squeezing her. But then suddenly he shook his head, his usual cheery light returning. "Oh, hi Baxter. Careful, she's sleeping" he said softly as if what happened just now never happened.

Sorrow got up quickly "Uh, don't worry about it. Her names Dread, she's just a kit. Toby took her down there or whatever. He wanted to watch her" she explained.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:16 pm

(that songs cool)

"uhhhhhh....yeah hi" he whispered looking at the kit,first thing coming to his mind was what the fuck Toby?
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:25 pm

The kit looked like she felt safe cuddled in the crook of Toby's arm and pressed against his side. Completely unaware of Toby's sudden change of attitude. "I got her to calm down and talk to me about what's been going on. The kid's tired. Let her sleep" he said softly to not wake the sleeping figure next to him.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:41 pm

He nodded,silently jumping onto the other end of the bed "It already seems like she has scicophrenia ( I CANT SPELL THAT ><) but I haven't seen it like this before,with a good one and a bad"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next