Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Abandoned Hospital

5 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 Empty Re: The Abandoned Hospital

Post by Baxter Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:32 pm

"but I don't have a jobbbbbbb,so the only thing I can fall for~ is other cats~" he chuckled "I don't really know why anyone would want a boss anyway..especially Zalgo as a boss..."

Timber smiled softly,walking over to Stalker
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9721

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Sorrow froze and flattened her ears flat against her head. Clearly that was something he shouldn't have said. uh oh... Stalker thought and knew that look that glinted in Sorrow's remaining green orb. Bitch mode activated...
And that was exactly what happened.
"You want to get to know me? Alright! First of all: Do NOT speak of My Lord in that manner, PERIOD!" she growled, her lip curling behind her eerie mask. "Second of all: I didn't choose that to happen to me. Without him bringing me back, i would be in hell right now. And for a good fucking reason. So excuse me for my existence" she said and turned, stiffly stalking out of the entrance with a lashing tail. "You've done it now. Well, at least now you know thats a tiny bit of a touchy subject for her" Stalker said and chuckled nervously
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 11989

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:37 pm

"Did your forget that I seriously don't give a shit?" Baxter's ears flattened,he ruined the mood again,starting to walk down the hall,there was multiple reasons to this,1 it reminded him of BEN,touchy subject and 2.he hates Zalgo,and is sorry for stating his opinion
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Sorrow instantly started to feel bad. Ever since she came back her temper has been short and her emotions were hard to control. This was like the undead version of being a noob, completely unexperienced at being a demon. She stopped and sighed quietly, her head dropping and hanging. "Fuck it, i should apologize. There a reason people made that saying 'never walk away angry i guess" she muttered and turned back, surprised to see where she was. She was near her old...neighborhood? Wow, she mustve REALLY zoned out... might as well visit my folks, i guess. She thought darkly and ran into her old neighborhood. She walked by the old fence, and caught sight of a white and black tabby pelt. "Hm?" she ducked down into the bushes, and looked closer. A short, yet thin shecat with the same build as Sorrow hopped onto the fence and sat, grooming her paw. She had a thick white coat with black tabby stripes and blue eyes the exact shade as her fathers. On the dot! The scent was hauntingly familiar, making Sorrow narrow her remaining eye. The shecat let out a purr "Hey, Copper! Its nice out, come onto the fence with me!" she called out, and was suddenly joined by a silver tom with copper colored eyes. "Oh, Bumble, you think everyday is a nice day!" the tom had a low handsome voice. "B..Bumble....Copper...?" Sorrow said softly, their names bouncing in her head as her remaining eye widened. "...My...My family..." she whispered. She shrugged off her hood and hid her mask underneath the bush. She licked her pelt till it was completely blood-free. She messed her fur around so she attempted to hide her missing eye as much as possible, but a hole that size would be difficult for cats with even the thickest of coats to cover. She stepped out, looking up at the two. They were talking about a mix of topics Sorrow honestly couldnt care for. She finally gathered the courage to speak. "B..Bumble..? C-Copper..? Is it really you..?" she said aloud. They both jumped and turned, looking down with confusion at the shecat. Bumble's eyes widened "Huh--Wah...Lola..?" she said in complete dumbfoundment. "Oh my god..." she whispered and hopped down from the fence. Sorrow smiled and padded towards the shecat. "I cant beleive it--" but suddenly her sister snarled and lashed out a paw with claws unsheathed, striking Sorrow across the muzzle although to her it was a completely soft blow. The claw marks vanished instantly. Copper jumped down beside his sister and joined, lunging and lashing out blows at Sorrow. She didnt even try to block them, completely hurt at the outcome. "YOU KILLED HIM!" Bumble was yowling "YOU KILLED DADDY! WE FOUND YOUR SCENT ALL OVER HIM DONT YOU DENY IT!" there were tears streaming from her eyes as she blindly struck out at Sorrow in anger. Sorrow took every blow, too shocked and heart-broken to care about the dumb pain. She couldnt blame them, although she was slightly angered to the fact that they were totally blind to the abuse young Lola received growing up. "MURDERER!!" Copper's deep voice roared. They both attacked her, although their blows were soft, to her it felt like lions were clawing her. She backed up, trying to escape the accusations that were true. "LEAVE!!" Copper snarled "LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK OR WE'LL.. WE'LL KILL YOU!!" he yowled, although she knew that truthfully that was completely impossible. She turned though, and fled along the path and booked it as fast as she could towards the Abandoned Hospital, tears stinging as they began to fall, her paws thumping against the ground as she desperately tried to get away from their scathing words.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Baxter had secretly followed Sorrow, after all, its what he did best, but when he saw them beat Sorrow, It took every bit of his power to not to run over and DESTROY them,running over to Sorrow "whats wrong?..." he says in a warm and worried tone,much different from his normal Baxter self
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:14 pm

"Why did you even follow me!!" She cried out, tears now falling from her eyes heavily as she stood there shaking. She fell down and buried her muzzle in her paws, unable to stop the tears as she sobbed.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:24 pm

"Because...Well its not important at the moment,but they shouldn't do that to you,your now a monster,a hot one but a murderer,one who couldn't control her actions,theres a reason behind the death of your dad,and im here to say,that is not your fault,and that you shouldn't ever think that way,its how I got over my families deaths..even Ben's,but listen,i know you never got to choose your life, but theres still a chance... at a,partly normal life,love,hate,hury pain,we may be dead but we still have emotions, so if something like this happens,you can come tell me" he gently wrapped his foreleg around Sorrow's back, in a more 'im sorry for you' and 'I understand' way
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:46 pm

She distinctly remembered the taste of her fathers flesh against her teeth, the relishing feeling from satisfying the dying hunger that drove her to feast on the remains of those she killed. She was not proud at all to have not been able to control her hunger-filled actions. She nodded and shook her head, sitting up and turning to bury her muzzle in Baxter's soft chest fur for comfort.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:02 am

his ears lightly burned,smiling softly as he let sorrow and shut his eyes
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:41 pm

She finally pulled back and shook her head. "Why are they so blind to not see the obvious suffering i went through because of him?!" she whispered to herself softly. "He deserved death! No matter how peaceful or gory!" she reminded herself
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Observer rolled his eyes. "Ugh. Why do I even bother? You just don't know me." He groaned, shaking his head. "I'm not like you. Get that up there in your head!" He hissed, before leaping down and leaving before anyone took the chance to reply. Masky shook his head, growling in annoyance, before beckoning the remaining proxies to follow him.

Observer, in the meantime, padded through a meadow, head lowered. As the moon rose, he took the the shadows, searching for potential prey. He smoothly navigated through the tall grass, hardly making any sound, before seeing two cats fighting over food. The older and stronger easily took down the frail elder. Observer grinned, showing his bright white teeth. 'Good. A challenge.' The black tom followed the other, occasionally making some type of noise to let the tom know he was being followed. "Okay! That's enough! Where are you and what do you want?!" The brown cat yowled. Observer, however, simply teleported away. He continued to stalk and harass the other tom, before getting bored and slipping behind the paranoid feline. Just then, the cinnamon pelted creature whirled around, hissing. "There you are! Finally gathered the guts to show... yourself... What...?" He mumbled, noticing Observer's glowing white eyes and eerily wide grin. "Surprised? Scared?" Observer taunted in his somewhat distorted voice. "Why would I be scared? You should fear me!" The other snarled, Amber eyes narrowing. "Oh, really?" Observer purred, grinning even wider. "Yea, really!" The brown tom replied. "We'll see about that..." Observer laughed, lunging at the other. Though the pale feline was muscular, he was slow. Observer was quick and agile. The Collective member bit onto the brown tom's foot, earning and angered screech. However, the powerful tom managed to land a powerful blow to Observer's head, causing him to stagger away. Once he recovered, the white-eyed feline laughed, before leaping at the raging cat, and swiped his legs out from under him. Observer tore open the brown tom's stomach when he got the chance. "Do you fear me now?" Observer meowed. The other tom only growled. "What's that? No? Pity. Guess I'll have to try harder..." Observer meowed, before sinking shining white claws into the tom's forehead, and ripping off part of the skin. The brown cat let out a snarl of pain. Observer only grinned, before proceeding to remove more skin and pelt. When most of the brown feline's skin was removed from his face, Observer forced open his mouth, causing the other to hiss. "Hmmm... Let's take this..." Observer mumbled, clawing out his tongue while the cat wailed in agony. "Y'know, I'll just leave you to drown in your own blood. Have fun dying!" Observer laughed, before walking away. But the feline looked over his shoulder before he got too far. "I am supposed to be feared. That's why I'm here." He hissed, before walking further into the meadow.

(Typed this all on a tablet! The Abandoned Hospital - Page 38 4234544820 )
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9834

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:09 pm

(New character introduction- say hello to a special someone I've been roleplaying for a while, but not on here because of laziness XD)
A small shadow fell across the ground, yet no cat stood where the shadow presumably began. The shadow walked slowly along the hallway until it entered the main room, and suddenly a cat took form. The cat was scrawny, in a small and skinny kind of way, with short and patchy black fur, and covered in long since healed scars. The cats eyes where... Puzzling. A pale hazel brown on the outside, an amber towards the middle, and a green at the center. All the colors blended in a way that was, as I said, puzzling. The cat was young, very young, but it's innocent appearance was instantly crushed by the long, huge jagged black claws that jabbed out of its sheaths in an unnatural way. A shade of pale red covered the black claws from stained blood. The cat was female, and seemed to be very jump by the way she was startled by the smallest of sounds. There was a mark on her shoulder, distinguishably a circle with a messy 'x' in the middle, a Proxy symbol.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:52 pm

"because the world is full of dumbasses who only think on there own accord" Baxter sighed,ears folding

(Amelia?)
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:36 pm

(Amelia is DEFINATLY not a Proxy, c'mon TJ XDD you should know who it is)
"They're blind. Blind to the darkness of the world and blind to the darkness so close around them. Either that or the darkness was so thick they could not see" she said quietly.

Toby was entered the main room and saw the small shekit. His eyes widened in surprise behind his amber-lensed goggles. "D..Dawn..? No way.. I haven't seen you in three years..!" He exclaimed and quickly went over, slowing down because he knew by experience how skittish she can be. "Wow! How are you?" He touched his muzzle to the kit's in greeting. She smiled softly. "All is good, and I've been watching everyone's progress. Master is pleased with everyone's effort and is currently dealing with a problem. Father has done something again to make Master angry" she said, her voice small and having a static-like quality to it. "You mean HABIT?" Toby asked. Dawn nodded. "Yes, Daddy is quite troublesome and is creating I'll-intensioned pranks on Master with the sole intent of making him displeased and angry" she said. Her words were very old-fashioned and complicated. "He's gonna get caught one day, and Slender will be pissed!" Toby laughed. Dawn didn't though, her eyes darkening.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:48 am

(..Oh,Hey dawn!)

"yeah,Welcome to what really happens in life" He sighed,walking towards the abandoned hospital
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Observer returned to the hospital, pelt soaked in blood and head held high. Masky laid on a branch and glared down at him. "Did you enjoy your hunt?" He asked, glaring down at Observer, who only flicked his tail in reply. "Whatever," The grey tom sighed, lashing his tail. Observer noticed a mouse scurrying among the rubble, and pounced on the creature, trapping it under his paw. He smirked, listening to the terrified squeaks of the creature. "Look at you. So helpless. Can't defend yourself from fate." Observer purred, before unsheathing a claw, and digging it into its throat, slowly dragging it down and exposing the mouse's organs. "Shame that I don't eat. Guess I'll leave you here to rot," The tom shrugged, before getting up onto a perch and laying down, his eyes open and emotionless.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Dawn looked up to Observer, tail swishing as she suddenly vanished and reappeared right in front of the tom. "Hello, Observer. I see you've never changed" the small shekit smiled softly, her eyes morphing in color and switching around the patterns. Her static-like voice was eerie as always.

"Life? We're far from life, Baxter" Sorrow said quietly and looked down
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:21 am

Observer nodded to the she-kit. "Haven't seen you in a while, Dawn. Where have you been?" He meowed, swishing his tail in greeting. Masky called out a greeting from the corner as well.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:37 am

"Death then! whatever!" he chuckled,lightly pawing Sorrow with a smirk
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:45 am

"I have been.... Well... Let's just say that death has not been kind. Although SlenderCat is kind to me as always" she smiled. "You guys are such old asses" Toby said in a kind mocking tone. "Oh, how so? My friendship with your Master has only been for 102 years" she said in an innocent tone. "YEAH! EXACTLY!" Toby laughed

"Whatever it is, one day they will meet it. And it will be at my claws" Sorrow said quietly
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am

"or a boxcutter,bocutters in the flank hurt" Baxter shrugged,sighing
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:31 am

Dawn tilted her head, but Stalker agreed from where she was in the corner. "Old? Your Master, if anything, is old! Not me!" Dawn chuckled. "IM ONLY FIVE YEARS OLD THOUGH!" Toby pointed out. "I'm seven" Stalker added

"Whatever it may be" she smiled softly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:29 pm

"6" Timber added "same with Kat" he shrugged, rolling his eyes

"yeah" Baxter chuckled, looking around for a momrent
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:16 pm

"I like how you even have the guts to make that comment about Master, Dawn" Stalker chuckled. "What would I have to fear?" Dawn pointed out. "Umm oh I don't know.. A LOT" Toby also pointed out with a laugh.

Sorrow suddenly pause, relaying the earlier comments he made. "Wait a second.... Did you say I was hot?" She asked as her ears burned. "AAaaAaAaAAAah!" She said in embarrassment, covering her face with her mask
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:59 am

Timber chuckled and nodded "he is a powerful creature after all"

"You just now noticed? How adorable" Baxter smiled, lightly nipping Lola's ear "I'm a huge perverted cat, when am I not going to call you hot"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next