Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Old Farm - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Old Farm - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Old Farm - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Old Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Old Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Old Farm - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Old Farm - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Old Farm

+3
Frost
Skully
Shadow
7 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Old Farm - Page 4 Empty Re: The Old Farm

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:19 pm

"Og for the love of... What ever you believe in! I'm not gonna follow... Didn't get me any where did it? Oh wait you already know that!" Her tail lashed behind her as she kicked the knife, "keep the dang knife! I have no use to an item like that. I got me teeth and claws that do me just fine. Unlike you guys, I don't cheat!" Cody just about had enough and was boiling with so many misplaced emotions. Instead she turned her back on his and sat her rump on the ground, chin pointed upwards as her tail corked around her paws.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10902

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:10 pm

"You will when i have you at your mercy, choking on your own blood." His voice cackled from nowhere. The laugh echoed through the building, it seemed to have an electric quality to it, almost like static. But then it ended abruptly, and everything went silent.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12033

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:33 am

Vaermina slipped out of her spot "Well that was.. interesting." she said as she stretched. She guessed that Habit was gone since she couldn't hear him. "So.. are we going to go try and rescue her or no?" she looked towards Cody.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8349

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:16 am

Cody rolled her eyes at his words, "who are you?" The older feline meowed at the other cat.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:30 am

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, how rude." she smiled. "I'm Vaermina.. it's a pleasure to meet you.. Cody was it?"
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:38 pm

"Well nice to meet you and yes I'm Cody." She dipped her head towards the feline, "I don't know... I'm not much of a giver upper but I'm not as young as i once was. I'm a kittypet who left to look for an 3 moon old kit only to find she doesn't remember me and her 'family' wants me dead. Which I have been waiting for ever since and I'm shocked I lived to be a 41 moon old cat." the she cat said in an broken voice, "if you have any idea's, please tell me." Cody looked back at Vaermina
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:17 pm

"Well.." Vaermina lifted her Polydactyl paw. "We could always assemble an army of loners and rouges and fight for her, or I can just stick around you so they don't end up killing you. And now we've seen two of them so we can just follow another cat that looks suspicious- Oh there're just tons of things we could do!"
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Cody snorted but she did admire the young she-cats courage, "We will wait and see. I have a strong feeling she will go looking for answers." Cody yawned before she let out a bone shaking cough, some blood trickling down her chin. Knowing very well it was there did she wipe it away with her paw, "well what's your story?" Cody meowed as she patted her tail in a spot besides her thick pelt, telling Vaermina to come closer.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Vaermina took a step closer and sat. "I'm just a young cat trying to get by, nothing more. What's yours? What brought you to this barn?"
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Cody smirked at that but it soon disappears, "i when on an a search. Many things brought me here, many I still yet don't understand myself..." Cody put her heads on her paws as she closed her eyes, thinking. Her mind raced as she swiftly processed it.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Vaermina nodded thoughtfully, though sitting still in the same spot for so long had made her antsy. She needed to do something, and she didn't care what. She began to shuffle her paws.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:39 pm

"Whats up with you?" Cody growled as she peeked through one eye to look at Vaermina. She shifted to tuck her paws underneath her and wrap her tail around herself.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:46 pm

"Can't sit still for that long, if I don't do something soon I may get mean.." she said as she continued to shuffle her paws.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Suddenly there was loud, static-like laughter, accompanied by screams of agony. The cat screaming was Sorrow. And the cat laughing was HABIT. "AHHHHHHHH! STOP!!! PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP ME! AHHAHAHAAAAAA!" It all ended abruptly and suddenly HABIT appeared. He carried Sorrow by the scruff. Blood pooled onto the ground heavily underneath Sorrow. She let out loud whimpers of pain with each movement. HABIT let her fall heavily onto the ground, making her let out a sharp cry of pain. Most of her ribs were broken, all her claws ripped off forcefully. She bore long, deep gashes everywhere, one of her eyes so bloody you can't see if there is an eye there or not. All of her paws were broken, her ears cut off. She lied there on the floor, sobbing heavily and whimpering in pain. HABIT looked at the two, he was covered in Sorrow's blood. He carried a machete in his jaws soaked in Proxy blood. He turned his icy blue gaze on Cody and let out a loud sickening laugh. "Take a gooood look at her. You did this to her. Its your fault i was ordered to do what i did." he said with a snicker. "It was fun i have to admit. " he said in a low voice. "Her blood is on your paws. Not mine. I am simply the inflicter, doing my job." he said lowly, with a stern look on his face.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:31 am

Cody tensed as the sounds of the cat she seen before, she attempted to conceal her anger and utter disgust that was clearly on her face, "your sick! I thought you don't listen to anybody! But yet here you are doing someone's bidding, what are they scared that they can't do it themselves?" Cody snarled as she got up and slowly walked to HABIT, "what is this display have to do with me?" Cody got into the face of the abomination before her, wanting some king of explanation.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:38 am

Vaermina cringed at the grotesque sight before her, but it was enough to set her off. Her eyes sparked as she stood, her smile automatically turning into a smirk. Her tail lashed back and forth and all of her claws unsheathed. Ready to defend Cody if she had to.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:08 am

"Beleive it or not, theres a guy a bit stronger in power then me. Im his number one, and i choose whether i want to listen or not. It matters what job it is" he laughed. "Evan here..." he pointed his his body "..Was a job. This aint my body. Believe it or not, I'm the one who possessed most of the worlds most famous murderers and serial killers. You know, Vlad the impaler, Albert fish, Josef Mengele, Ed Gein, thats all me! I do the torturing because well, its fun of course. And i did it because i hate Observer, and Observer is buddies with Sorrow believe it or not." he said simply, putting a paw on Sorrows shoulder and rolling her over. "Whats wrong kitty? You can't see from your eye? Huh? Sorry but i sent it to the others, along with your claws and ears. I can't wait to see their faces when they open the little gift!" he laughed.

Last edited by Sorrow on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:30 pm

(Should Jack or Obbie come along and try to get Sorrow back?)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9878

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:24 pm

(If you want, but I want him to keep her for a while, so if it does happen Obbie's gonna fail. But two powerful beings fighting each other sounds awesome O3O)

Sorrow lifted her head, blood spilling from her empty eye socket. "Kill me!" She snarled. "Get it over with..." She muttered. "I deserve it" she sighed. HABIT laughed. "Kill you? Why would I do that? Nah I'm not gonna kill ya. But you're gonna wish you were dead more then you do now." he snickered, getting closer in her face. "Shall we get back to by buisness then?" he said in a low voice. She began taking in panicked breaths "Please. No more" she whimpered in fear. A wide grin crept on his muzzle. He bent down to pick her up again. "NO! PUT ME DOWN! NO MORE!! SOMEONE HELP!" She yelled, scrambling to get out of his grasp.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:34 am

(Yus it does. HERE COMES JACKKKEEH!! Cuz Obbie is weaker than Jackeh. And Jackeh is nicer. And scarier when angry. o3o)

Jack kept himself in smoke form, watching from the shadows of the barn. He hissed in fury, seeing the condition Sorrow was in. Then, the tom noticed two other cats. Should he risk it? Being seen? 'I have to. I must get Sorrow away from him.' Then he returned to his cat form. "Habit!" He hissed, stalking to the tom. "That'sss enough! You scarred her. You broke her. She learned her lessson." He hissed, flexing his claws. "Now return her. I'm sure Ssslender wantsss a proxy who can live without sssuffering from pain and memoriesss." The eyeless feline growled, flattening his ears.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9878

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:25 am

Cody snarled at Habbit her eyes blazing with rage. Without thinking Cody attempted to pounce on habit, trying to knock him away from Sorrow.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:53 am

Vaermina took a couple steps back as a new cat appeared, with no eyes. 'Who are these cats?'. She watched as Cody pounced on Habit, she ducked in to try and grab Sorrow so she could give her to he other feline... thing.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Habit dropped Sorrow, seeing that Cody had launched herself at him. "You should'nt have done that, little rabbit. Ill break your damn neck like a stick just to see you squirm!" He dodged her attack, but stuck out his knife to where her body was heading, in an attempt at hitting her with the long, sharp blade.

Sorrow lifted her head. She couldnt see anything. Her good eye was soaked in blood making everything blurry. Everything hurt. Every time she moved it was agonizing. "Jack...?" she said, hearing the tom's  voice. "I-Im sorry. Im sorry. I didnt mean to do any harm" she said, her voice cracking.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Naomi watches the cats from above them. She doesn't make a sound and she perks her ears every now and then. What are these cats doing now?
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11181

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:21 pm

"Im a dissapointment to Master. Im not better than... Than Firebrand! But i didnt mean to... I just wanted to know where i was from. Who i came from. Who i really was besides a puppet. And im sorry... Sorry that i failed you, and failed Master. I deserve death, but not what HABIT was doing to me. I beleived i was going to die. Shaun tried to help... He tried.. But HABIT shut him up" she said, stealing all the time she could to say she was sorry. Stealing the time before HABIT took her again and did... Whatever the hell he was going to do to her. She tried to blink away the bood in her good eye.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next