Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Abandoned Mansion EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Abandoned Mansion EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Abandoned Mansion EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Abandoned Mansion EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Abandoned Mansion EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Abandoned Mansion EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Abandoned Mansion EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Abandoned Mansion EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Abandoned Mansion EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Abandoned Mansion

4 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Abandoned Mansion Empty Abandoned Mansion

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:19 pm

(I added the other RP area's to the "Abandoned Hospital" forum thingy. Then I changed to name to Sorrow's Plot. Because it fits better. If that's okay...)

Pic of Awesomeness:
Lost Silver laid on the ground, flank rising and falling peacefully. But two heads appeared next to his cushion, a black long - furred one with red eyes and a red grin, another cream one with black stripes and a backwards red hat, fur sticking out from under. "Hey, hey Silver. Silver. Wake up. Silver. Silver dangit get up!" Came a voice. "S̢il̶ver̶. G̕e͘t u͏p. ͝Na͢ow͜.͘ ̛C͘om̷e on͝.̡" Came another voice, sounding exactly like the other, distorted and having a static sound with it. Silver growled irritably. "Go away. I'm trying to sleep." Strangled Red frowned and narrowed his red eyes. "No. Get up. Didn't you hear the news?" He asked. Silver grumped and started to hover. "I'm up. Okay?" He mumbled. "What's the news?" Glitchy Red grinned. "J͟a͞c̵k̷'s ͝c̨o̸m͏i͜n̷'̕ b̡a͘ck ẁith̷ ͘t̴h̡e̴ ne͟w̢ p̨ro͜x̛y̴." He meowed. "Wait what? Jack is coming again?" Strangled Red yowled in disbelief. "Y̧es.͜ ͘Di̷dn'͜t ̨you ̡h͢ea͡ŗ?̴" The other tom meowed in surprise. "No! I thought you were talking about the possible new guy!" "We'̧r̡e ̢n̸ot̸ c̷e͜rt̡a͞i͏n e̸n͡o̶u͡gh̀ ̨abo͏u̡t h̷i͡m̴ ͟ye̶t̛! S͝ò şḩu҉t up̧!͢" Glitchy Red snapped. "New guy?" Lost Silver asked, tilting his head to the side. "Yes. New guy. Might be comin'. Don't know for sure. Also, one of the proxies was recently killed. One of you're friends. Figured we should tell ya." SR meowed, shrugging. "What? Who?!" Silver yowled, white fur rising. "Hoody. Fell out of a window. How stupid!" The black tom laughed, shaking his head. Glitchy frowned and cuffed him. "S̴͟͟o sy̧͟m͘p͟at̛҉h̶́e͝t́i̡͠c͜.̵̨" He growled, frowning. "..." Silver said nothing, but nodded and floated down. "So... Jack's coming?" Just then, a blue blur arrived into the room. "Yes! Jack's back! My man!" Said a pure blue cat with black eyes with red dots as pupils, crying blood. "And new blood." He grinned. "Heeey Sonic..." Lost Silver said, unamused. "Hello... Losty." Came his reply, nodding curtly. Silver shrugged and rolled his eyes. "My name is Lost Silver. Not Losty. Seriously, stop calling me that." Sonic huffed. "I can't. It sounds weird. I call you Lost and you have to deal with it." He growled. "Standing bores me. Let's go." The blue cat grinned, before dashing out of the room. "C'mon." Strangled Red meowed, bounding away with Glitchy on his tail. Kagekao was hanging upside-down on the broken ceiling fan. "Kon'nichiwa!" The masked creature greeted as the three entered the large room. "Hey," Silver murmured, nodding in greeting. Kagekao tilted his head to the side. "Are you always that depressed?" He asked. "Pfff. Kage, he and glitchy are always depressed. You should know that." Sonic.Exe laughed, grinning. The white feline frowned in reply. "You get your arms and legs cut off. See how you like it." He growled, before plopping down on an old couch. .Exe rolled his eyes. "If I had no legs... I wouldn't be able to run. Guess you win." He meowed. Glitchy then frowned. "Th͜ey͡ ̛rep͡la̧ced m͘e ́an͢d̸ for͜g҉o̧t̀ ̷m̶e.͘ ́J͢us͜t̸ b͜ec̶ausę I͠ ͞was̶n͠'t̀ g͢o͟od́ en̶ough.͞" Sonic shrugged before licking his paws.

Last edited by Observer on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9836

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Mansion Empty Re: Abandoned Mansion

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:37 pm

(and now the others arrived ;33)

Sorrow followed the others, she had put her black jacket and silver mask on again. She looked up at the mansion her head tilted. "Fancy fancy" she laughed looking at Jack and the others.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 11991

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Sally, a long furred feline with emerald green eyes and a pink collar looked out of a broken window. "Jackie's back!" She yowled happily, bounding to the others. "Jackie's back! Jackie's back!" She meowed. "He was gone for so long!" She cheerfully chanted. Strangled Red groaned. "Oh joy..." He groaned, before Jack pushed open the door. "Heeeeey!" Jack meowed, before getting glomped by Sally. "Sssally....! Ack...! Can't breath...!" Jack wheezed. "I missed you!" Sally meowed. "Yesss, I misssed you too. Let go now." Jack growled. Sally got off. Jack turned around to face Sorrow. "Sssorrow, this isss Sssally. The white armlesss and leglesss guy is Lossst Sssilver. Ol' kidneylesss is Ssstrangled Red," Jack nodded to the black tom with glowing red eyes and long fur. "Up there isss Kagekao," Jack meowed, nodding to the cat. "Kon'nichiwa misu, (Hello Miss)" Kagekao greeted, before swinging down and landing gracefully. "You're the new proxy?" He asked. "Yup. And the... glitchy dude over there isss Glitchy Red," Jack said, nodding to the tom who's arms and legs looked as if they where black pixels. "Lastly, Mr. Blue Butt isss Sssonic.Exe. Where are the othersss?" Jack asked. Sonic growled. "LJ is out haunting kits, Rake is out stalking cats, and everyone else is killing. Duh." He growled, rolling his eyes. "̷N͘i͟c̶e t̵o̧ mee̛t͡ you,̛ Sor͏row. W̸e͞'́ve̶ ̕h͝e͘ar̴d̡ ̶a ̢lot a͟b̛ǫut ͞yo̡ú ͜fr̶om̴ ̴J͏a҉ck."͞ Glitchy Red meowed, smiling slightly.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Sorrow pulled up her creepy silver mask revealing a pair of emerald green eyes, and a silver face with black tabby marking. "Nice to meet you too" she replied. She limped in keeping her paw elevated at all times. She kept her black jacket and hood up though.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Lost Silver's eyes trailed down to the cat's paw. "What happened there?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:24 pm

"Oh, uh, my 'other' is a terrified kit who decided it was a good idea to jump out a window. Fuckin' retard" she said in irritation.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Strangled Red chucked. "Don't worry. So is Hoody. Except he killed himself." Eyeless Jack growled. "Ssso much sympathy. "T̶̢H̨͠͏̷͟A͝͏T̷҉'̶̶̷̧̀S̶̶̸̴ ҉̴̕W̶̨̨H́͢͠͡Ą̴T̶̛͠ ̨͜͏̴̸I̴̶̶̡̨ ̨́S̀Á̵̷́͟I̶͢͠D̵̴́́͜!̴̸̸͜͝" Glitchy yowled.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:41 pm

"Except Tim made him go to that window and fall, so. My other just fell because she was 'scared' i feel EMBARRASSED that someone in my body felt fear!" she growled. "I saw his body, Tim's scent was on him" she explained.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Silver nodded slowly. "How's Masky?" He asked. Jack shook his head. "Not ssso good. He'sss really upset." The eyeless tom replied.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:21 pm

"Yeah, i feel sympathy for him. I liked Hoody too, but ive never seen someone so upset" she sighed. "Oh, Habit showed up dragging Vinny. That cats more insane then us. I dont undestand his motives... Helping Noah and Firebrand, but helping Slender? I dont get it..." she said shaking her head.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Jack snorted and nodded. "Yesss, ruthlessly killing him. Unnecesssary, in my opinion." He growled. "I don't know what to see. I've never killed anyone... Any cats, at least... I think... I dunno..." Lost Silver muttered, staring out into space in wonder. Exe snorted. "Are you sure? LJ's pretty insane, alright. Do you see how he tortures those kits?" The blue cat meowed, the others nodding in agreement.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:48 am

"You shouldve heard what he said. Man, Vinny was wailing. He said he was 'going to break his arms, then his legs. And while he's sitting there screaming, hes going to disembowel him alive in a way where he wont bleed out, so he can watch as he decorates the walls with his intestines...' I dont understand all the extras. Just kill him already if you want to." she said. "Observer and Deadhead were getting upset from his presence so we left" the silver tabby Proxy meowed. "I would rather Habit and Observer not get into a fight. It wouldnt be pretty due to that... Enchanted knife or whatever that Habit was holding" she shuddered. "I dont have any quarrels with Habit and i dont care what he does. Its the same with Observer" she said casually.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:53 pm

"oh god..." Ben mumbles staring at Sally "Sorrow help! I hated being here!" he then looked at lost Silver "hey though buddy,your the only person I missed!"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9723

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:36 pm

"Dont look at me. What am i gonna do honestly?" she laughed lifting up her broken paw. "Because right now im pretty peachy!" she mowed waving it around an 'oh well' look on her face.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Lost Silver nodded in agreement. "Yea, a fight between them wouldn't be very pretty." He then grinned slightly upon seeing Ben. "Hey. It's been really long, hasn't it?" He meowed with a nod.
Sonic.Exe laughed at Ben's behavior. "Oh, Benny, you should know by now. You can't run." He earned a glare from everyone. "Really?" Strangled muttered. Sonic grinned. "I always sneak one in. Heh heh." He mewed, grinning. "I̛ c͠a҉̸n̴ ҉͟s̡̨ee̵ ̴w͡h͡y͝ ̶̀͡ý͟o͝u ̸le̛f̸̛t͡.́" Glitchy grumbled, casting a glare at Sonic. Sally then began bouncing. "Ben, will you play? Pleeeease? Pretty please?" She mewed, green eyes enlarging adorably.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:08 pm

"I like killing cats as much as the next cat. But all the screaming would give me a headache so.. yeah" she meowed and sat down. "We moved locations because someone found us a while back" she didnt say the cat's name on purpose.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Lost Silver tilted his head. "Someone found the Maintenance place?" He asked. "Didn't you kill them?" Sonic meowed, flattening his ears. Jack huffed. "From what I heard, Observer let her escape." The others shook their heads in distaste. Kagekao spoke up, "Why didn't anyone else kill her instead, like Masky or Graffiti?" He mewed. Jack shrugged. "I dunno. They should of." He growled.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Sorrow was quiet for a while, and had turned her gaze to her paws. "I just..." she began but shook her head before letting out a long sigh. "I-I.. Lets just not.. I dont wanna talk about her, hearing her name just makes me feel something and she freaked me out on my first mission. She kept saying she knew me and was calling my name so i dont want to talk about her!" her words were very panicked and her expression she had was pale, a confused look in her pretty emerald green gaze. "I dont know her but she knew me and im very confused about that since i wasnt there when she invaded the Maitenance building! She could'nt have known me!" she sat back and let out a groan. "I just want her to die already, but at the same time i dont! I want it to be over, yet i want more answers. This situation is so fucked up..! And i get headaches when her name is mentioned and its even worse when i make any kind of contact with her. Last time i saw her my 'other' came out and.." she motioned to her broken paw "..this happened!" she moaned in utter confusion. "If only people wouldnt lie to me, and yes, i know you guys are lying. I just didnt say anything. Ive known you guys my whole life.." she stopped for a moment. "Well i think ive known you my whole life. And i know when you're lying or not. Each one of you gets into a certain tone of voice, o-or you make certain facial expressions..!" she said looking at Observer, Masky, Jack, then back at Ben. "Your hiding something and im guessing you cant say it because tall, dark, stupid, and grumpy said you arent allowed to!" her voice was now angered, yet understanding to their situation. "Honestly by now i wouldnt care what the truth was, i just want closure of knowing it. No matter what it was im not leaving, i wouldnt dream of leaving because where would i go?" she let out another long sigh.

(OMG i found this pic and had to rethink life XDD: Abandoned Mansion Bdc39b7c4fb563d555058e8e06f07f523ac02b19bbdb306475c79785d17041b9
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:39 am

(NUUUUUUUUUUUU-! GOD DANGIT OBSERVER. >:I Then... That means he created those other dudes to convince us that he isn't real! D: I'm so confused. :[)
(Masky and Obbie aren't here ^^ Only Jack and Cat Hunter.)
Jack and Cat Hunter risked a glance at each other. Cat then swatted Jack. The black tom sighed. "The truth will kill us." He growled. And that wasn't a lie. Slendercat would kill whoever told her and whoever was around her. Even Masky. The other cats watched in confusion. Lost Silver nervously meowed, "We won't talk about it, sound good?"
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:01 pm

He nodded in agreement to LS looking nervously at no one "we.tell.no one"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9723

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:34 pm

(aww i love my artsy skills XDD

Abandoned Mansion Welcome_back_noah_maxwell__tt_cats__by_oneofthefreaks-d6znwo6 )

"I knew it" she said with a sigh before sitting down, her back against the wall. "Whatever, lets not talk about it. Next time i see her im gonna skin her pelt off of her flesh and thats final" she growled.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:54 pm

(AWESOOOOOME! :DDDD OBBIE LOOKS AMAZIN. WITH HIS GLASSES. RAWR. DEADHEAD LOOKS SO KEWL TOO. owo)

Cat Hunter nodded. "She deserves to die... She's seen wayyyy to much. Been such a pain for all of us." He growled, lashing his tail. Sonic.Exe shrugged. "I dunno what to say about it. I've never been in such a case. I killed everyone who knew about me. Heh heh.... Their efforts were futile." He snorted. Lost Silver sighed. "I'm not one for killing... None of us are..." He meowed with a shrug. "I guess I was kinda responsible for my Celebi and Cyndaquil... And Pikachu... And Red... Did I technically kill myself?" He muttered, tilting his head to the side. The other two trainers shrugged. "Maaan, Silver, you are a terrible trainer." Strangled sneered mockingly. "Says you. Letting your Charmander die like that. Then strangling it after it had already died!" Silver snapped, lashing his tail. "Don't talk about Miki!" Red hissed, glaring at Silver with his red eyes. "Then don't talk about how I am responsible for all those deaths." The limbless feline retorted. Glitchy Red shrugged. "O҉k̷̸͞ay͜,̕͞͡ ̵͢w͘͝h҉̡͜a̸̕͠t̴͢e͠v̴͢͝e̡r̵̕͝.̸̨͡ ̛̕͢W̛͟͞e̷͢'̶͞͞r͞e ҉̷al̢l ̀̕͟t̡́er̡͘r̀͡ib́l̢͘ȩ ͠t̢̡̛ra̸͝͝i҉n̵e̡҉r͡s̴̛.̷́ ̶̀We̕ ̛́al͘͢l͢ ͘k̛̀i̶̵l̴̶͝l̴͘e̵d͘ o̶͢͜u͟r̷͘ ̕P̷̨̕o̸͟͞ke͟͞m͢on.͢҉ ̴̧No҉w͢͠ ́͘͢s̸̶͏h҉͏ų́t̢͜͝ ͝͠up̵̧.̛͝" Sonic chuckled. "Heh. I love how one moment you're arguing over who's the better trainer, the next you're admitting how you all are terrible. Entertaining." Lost Silver grunted. "Says you." The blue cat looked confused. "What do you mean? I'm not a trainer. I don't use Poke-whatevers to fight for me." Silver rolled his eyes. "I guess it'll be a waste of time talking about it." Jack snorted. "No, no. Go on. Silver, why did you name your Cyndaquil 'Hurry' anyways?" He mewed. "... I misspelled 'Curry'."

XD
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:13 pm

"There's a difference between actually, you know, clawing their throats out, and just accidentally putting another cat in a deadly situation. If you didnt physically kill them then you never murdered someone. Thats just how it is, ive physically killed before. Every Proxy, whatever HABIT is, and member of The Collective has at least killed once. Just because its our job, HABIT does it for fun... As we all know i think... Id rather fight and kill my own opponents because i was trained to do so" Sorrow said simply.

A tall lean black cat with a black hood and mask came limping in. "The bleeding stopped and im ready to tear a new one into that dumbass tom that attacked me! But first to visit with old friends" Stalker meowed. Her hind leg had a bandage that was soaked in black blood.

"Oh and theres another who enjoys killing for fun. Ok maybe we have two psychopaths in this messed up family" Sorrow laughed.

(THANK YOU SO MUCH :DD it took me forever to find a design for Noah XDD i had what i was going to do basically for Observer when i started. Cursor and Swain were pretty easy to figure out coat-color wise. Did you see Mr.Scars next to Firebrand? *Firebrand looks like Noah and is standing near Observer*)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Lost Silver sighed and nodded. "Yet I feel so responsible. Commanding them, sending them out to fight when they're not ready, not helping them..." He meowed. Glitchy nodded. "I͏ ͡ągre͞ȩ.̡ ̛B͢u͟t̛ a̴t ̶l̸e̡as̴t w̛e w͟e͝r̡en't ͡th̶e͞ ̢one͝s that...҉ phy̢s̡ical͞l͡y͏ ḱi͜l̀l҉e͞d ̸t̴h̕e͟m͞.́ ͡We're ju͞st..̸.͜ par̢tiall͜y ̀rès̛p͘ons̛ìble̷." He meowed sadly. Strangled shuffled a bit. "Yea. But I still strangled... uh... Miki." He sighed, showing a white frown.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:54 pm

"Strangling is physically killing, yes" Sorrow said from where she slouched.

"I strangled a kit on the way here!" Stalker said as she sat down over by Jack.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next