Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Abandoned Mansion - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Abandoned Mansion - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Abandoned Mansion - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Abandoned Mansion - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Abandoned Mansion - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Abandoned Mansion - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Abandoned Mansion - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Abandoned Mansion - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Abandoned Mansion - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Abandoned Mansion

4 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Abandoned Mansion - Page 12 Empty Re: Abandoned Mansion

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:51 pm

She nodded "Me too" before following behind him 'ready' she replied with a nod.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 11989

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Jack was about to form, before saying, 'Should we ssscare them a little before killing? It'sss much more fun.' He meowed, excitement bubbling up inside of him.

While the two clouds of smoke and mist were watching the rogues, they were also being watched by a certain Russian blue. He was nothing more than a small pile of ash hidden behind a trash can. He was determined to find out his enemy's weak point. Skinface would do anything to make the eyeless tom suffer. 'But I'm not as powerful as him. And with that cat who was with him, I won't be able to do a thing. Not to mention his immortality...' The demon thought angrily, before disappearing in a flash of flames and reappearing in ash form in a tipped-over trash can, where its contents were spilled out. 'Set it on fire!' He thought, and was almost about to do it, when he remembered how the two clouds of smoke and mist were near. 'They'd know it was me. Who else is capable of setting himself on fire? Definitely not the kind of demons he knows. I'm a Hellfire. He's a... Whatever eats things to survive. Gross.' With that, he reformed himself into a scarred Russian blue - Without a mask. The tom easily trotted past the alley cats, who only glared at him while eating rotting food.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9834

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Sorrow let out a soft chuckle 'sure, why not?' she said before slowly going cat form and hiding in the shadows easily. She circled around the rouges slowly, as if stalking prey. She thought for a moment, wondering if she was going to do her signature way of creeping someone out. 'any ideas?' she asked telepathically to her friend.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Jack mentally shrugged. 'Usssually I jussst... Er... Ssstare at them from a disstanccce, and when they confront me, I disssappear, and then reform again in another ssspot. Jussst watching...' He replied, eying the alley cats, and flinching when he heard a car crash. 'Ssso many car acccidentsss lately. Bet it'sss that skin-mask guy.' He grumbled.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 pm

he can do what he wants as long as he doesn't get in the way of our hunt. You can scare them towards my direction and we can corner them she considered telepathically from her spot at the end of the alley, hidden in a shadow.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Jack sighed. 'Yeah, as long as he doesn't continue to bother us. And yes, that sounds good.' Then he went back into his cat form and slipped into the end of the alleyway. Some of the cats looked at him, before curiously approaching the tom.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:13 pm

She chuckled softly and watched from where she was. She peeked from behind a trashcan and waited for her time to rush out. 'give 'em hell Jack!' she laughed telepathically.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:21 pm

(Jack's fur is now suddenly dark grey so the black liquid/eyes can be seen better. .3.)

The cats finally were able to see Jack better in the dim light. Jack had formed without his mask, showing his face, which was very freaky. He (Obviously) had no eyes. Just black pits dripping with a strange liquid. The alley cats, shaking in fear, began to slowly back away. But EJ wanted them running. He let out an ear - splitting screech, tentacles swarming out of his mouth. That sent the cats dashing in the other direction, wailing in fear. Jack quickly ran after them, growling loudly and ferociously. 'Okay Sorrow! Now!' He telepathically told Sorrow, before laughing manically.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Sorrow herself suddenly appeared in front of the cats, her mask hanging from her neck too. Her scarred face with her own missing eye was also very alarming. She leapt at the group with a loud growling roar, her long metal shards unsheathing. 'alright Jack, which ones on the menu first?' she asked with a chuckle as she herded the group together.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Jack grinned, showing his many shark - like teeth. 'The strongest ones. Show them that even they can't beat us.' He replied, nodding to a large, muscular tom, who seemed more angry than afraid.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:52 pm

'alright then. Ill take that one, you can choose who you want' she nodded and lunged at the large tom. He let out a growl and tried to slash his claws into her pelt. He let out a gasp as every single wound he inflicted on her vanished. She seemed to allow the tom to do this. His eyes widened in fear as she let out a dark snicker "Whats wrong? You look a little pale there" black goo dribbled slowly down her missing eye socket. Her metal claws jabbed into his flesh slowly, making him hiss in pain. He growled and despite his fear of the shecat, he struggled in attempts to claw and bite the threatening stranger. But each time his teeth met her flesh, or his claws sliced her skin, the wound vanished. Each time making him more and more wary of his situation. She sliced her own metal claws lightly through his open belly, leaving a fairly deep wound. She wanted him to know there was no escape, that he wasnt going to survive this. He struggled harder as he felt his blood pour from his wound. "You know the more you struggle the more you bleed" she snickered deviously. He grunted and growled from where he was pinned. Just like she said, the more he thrashed around the more his blood seeped from the large belly wound. He soon began to get weaker, blood puddling around him slowly. "Guess i better finish it up before you pass out" she said and hooked her claws into his right eye before tearing it out with a sharp tug. In his agony, he was about to let out a screech of pain before her paw went over his mouth, muffling his cries. She jabbed her paw into his gut, before calling over to Jack "You want one or both?" she asked, turning her head towards him and away from the dying cat.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:09 pm

"Both, durr! I'm getting weaker already!" He laughed, before frowning and cringing. "It'sss been forever. This won't be a painlesss fight for me..." He growled, before jumping at a tom twice his size. Despite the disadvantage, Jack knew that he'll win this fight. The large tom snarled in anger, before rolling onto his back, crushing EJ under him. But thankfully, Jack disappeared into smoke and reformed next to the tom. "You're gonna get owned by a cat two timesss sssmaller than you. Sssad, isssn't it?" He taunted, before using his mouth tentacles (I need to come up with a name for those things :I) to ensnare the tom. Jack casually walked up to him, grinning mischievously. Then, he bit into the tom's chest, tearing it open with his deadly fangs. Jack closed his mouth, freeing the tom. The rogue was wheezing and growling in pain, but he lunged at Jack, who only teleported out of the way. "I'm being unfair, but I don't want to get hurt." He meowed sadly, before appearing underneath the bleeding feline, and grinned. "Hey there." With that, Eyeless Jack swiftly tore open the enraged alley cat's belly, before disappearing again. Now the large feline had collapsed, allowing Jack to look at him in the face. "I'll take thessse..." The grey demon murmured, ripping out the tom's eyes while he screeched in pain. "And now..." EJ then dug through the cat's organs, and tore out his kidneys. "Nighty night," Jack whispered, before the tom's breathing stopped. "I can't wait." Jack growled, before wolfing down the two kidneys. "Shall we finish off the ressst of 'em?" He asked Sorrow, turning towards the she - cat.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:20 pm

"Might as well" she said and tore out her own victim's kidneys and tossing them to Jack. The bleeding cat beneath her let out sharp whines of pain. She bent down and whispered softly "Shhh... Hush now. its quiet time" she said softly before slitting his throat with a sharp slash of her metal claws. Those words seemed to be her signature, and she enjoyed the terror in their eyes when she said them.

Last edited by Sorrow on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Jack quickly ate those kidneys too, before meowing, "I'll sssave the ressst for later." Then he turned around and grinned at the terrified alley cats. "Such cowardsss. Faccce your death with bravery, ssscrapsss." He hissed, lashing his tail and approaching the trembling felines.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:29 pm

She turned from the mauled tom beneath her and stalker over to the remaining alley cats. "Ill take the ones on the left, you take the ones on the right" she smiled.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Jack grinned and nodded. "Sssoundsss good to me." He meowed, before lunching at the wailing cats. These felines were much easier to kill. Scrawny, weak, small. Jack easily teleported from cat to cat, not even giving them a chance to think before he swiftly tore their throat open.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:39 pm

Sorrow launched from feline to feline, sinking her teeth into some throats, and slicing her claws into esophagus's into others. The beat down cats didnt stand a chance against the two demons. Soon they were all dead, laying against the ground blood pouring from their open wounds. Sorrow chuckled "Good hunt" she commented before shoving Jack good-naturedly with a shoulder.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Jack stumbled a bit after he was shoved. "Dangit Sssorrow!" He laughed, before shoving her, although it didn't have much force (Cuz Lil' Jackie! >w<). "We're going to be eatin' good tonight." He grinned, before rummaging through the dead alley cats, removing their kidneys and shoving them into his blood-soaked sack.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:19 pm

(what would be a good organ that she would be addicted to?)

Sorrow decided to help him out and removed the kidneys in the rest of the alley cats. She tossed them into his sack.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:21 pm

(A good organ to be addicted to would be a........ a... a erm.... lungs?)
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8024

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:24 pm

(that would be pretty damn ironic seeing that she died from suffocation)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:24 pm

(A foot! :DDD Jk...

Maybe... I would say 'Brain' but then she'd be like a zombie, and Stalker eats hearts... And stomach would be pretty gross... And I don't know about the eyes...
Liver?)

Jack grinned, before he had all the cat's kidneys stuffed into his sack. "I'll be sssatisssfied for a while..." He meowed, looking over the organs.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:44 pm

(that would be a good organ Very Happy ok lets do it ^_^)

"Nah you'll probably be right back out here in what? Two days?" Sorrow chuckled. "What am i saying? Ill probably be the one with you in two days" she said, trying to keep up the light mood before the heavy feeling of depression returned.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:56 am

Jack shrugged and stuck out his black tongue that somehow appeared o_O. "Well, yeah you'll be with me! We jussst took down about twenty-sssomthin' alley catsss!" He laughed, before looking to the road in concern. "We'd better leave before a human comesss along and ssseesss thisss." He growled, flicking his tail. "Gather what you want and letsss high-tail it outta here." He meowed, turning his head towards his friend.

(If y'all wanna know how old these proxies and demons are, they're about a year, which would be 18 cat years. Except for the trainers, who are the same age as Sorrow. (They'll be around 16) Except Masky, who's about 2 years old, which'll be about 24. ;3)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:29 am

"Got it" she nodded and stuck her paw into one cat's gut. She moved around before finding the organ that shed always seemed to like the most for some reason. She collected all of the livers of their victims before nodding to jack. She turned, holding a sack filled with livers. "Lets go now, i hear someone approaching" she said.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next