Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Le Entrance EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Le Entrance EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Le Entrance EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Le Entrance EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Le Entrance EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Le Entrance EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Le Entrance EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Le Entrance EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Le Entrance EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Le Entrance

+6
Valérie
CrystalStare
Waterpool
BlackFang
Purestar
Half Jack
10 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Le Entrance Empty Le Entrance

Post by Half Jack Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:30 pm

A tall lean she cat walk with swift strodes. She looked around her deserted camp before finding a sunny spot and slept.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10860

Back to top Go down

Le Entrance Empty Re: Le Entrance

Post by Purestar Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:30 pm

The large handsome black deputy strode into camp with four mice dangling by their tails. He dropped one in front of the lean black shecats paws befor sitting down. "Its a great day for hunting, im going back out want to come?" he asked looking at her with stunning orange eyes.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 11991

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:33 am

The leader woke up to stare down at the mouse, "thanks Sootblaze. Sure I'll come, where to?" She asked before finishing the mouse in two gulps. After licking her lips then did she get up and walk outside.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:28 pm

"Lets go to the Marsh area, theres a lot of prey there lately" he got to his huge black paws and swished his bushy tail for his leader to follow, then strode out of camp towards the Marsh.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackFang Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:28 pm

A black Masculine feline entered into the area with the greatest of ease. It had been very long journeys since he last got lost somewhere. The area seemed very vague, but interesting at the same time. The black Masculine lifted his head a little, just to examine how the place looked. An entrance to the territory perhaps. "I wonder who could be here...?" he thought to himself. Questioning himself non-further, he proceeded to look around and check the place out. It seemed pretty mandatory that many others would show up and ask him for his name and why he was crossed with this territory. He wasn't a threat... Yet... Of course that was a strong word. Fighting nonetheless wouldn't come upon this feline anytime soon. Thinking less, his greenish yellow cat eyes spotted a small place to simply rest his tired legs. Padding over to it, laying down, he curled up for a nice long nap.
BlackFang
BlackFang
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 7451

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Boneclaw padded into the entrance, looking around with green eyes. He spotted the deputy and leader and the marsh, and sighed inwardly. He wanted to go with them, had decided on being alone. He didn't want to be hurt again. He padded a few steps further before laying down in the sun, his white fur glistening. But before long, he spotted a tom padding into the camp. He immediately padded over to where the tom had laid down. "State you business." He growled at the black feline, standing over him.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Claws : 8288

http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:07 pm

The huge muscular jet-black deputy walked into camp and hissed seeing an intruder and lunged over to wear the cat was "What are you doing here, this is Vultureclan territory, you cant just stroll into our camp!" the tom spat showing giant over-sized fangs that would be deadly in a battle. "Boneclaw, watch him" the deputy ordered his senior warrior "I'll go get Ravenstar, make sure he doesnt leave this spot at all costs" the giant tom reeled out of camp to go get his leader, Ravenstar.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Boneclaw nodded at his deputy. "Don't even think about moving, unless you want to lose your ears." He growled at the cat. He put his paws on the cats shoulders so he couldn't get up.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackFang Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Not even 2 minutes in and BlackFang is already being attacked by 2 giant cats. Two of them seeming to be stronger than he. Suddenly feeling an intense weight on his shoulders, he began to get really furious. "Oh get your nubby paws off of me!!" He hissed loudly at the deputy. His teeth began to show, growling so his whole body would vibrate with confusion and hatred. "Now! If you would just let me speak, I'm sure we can settle our differences here! Just... All of you! Relax, relax, relax!! Calm?? Okay then. Allow me to introduce myself. BEFORE Anyone can even Think about getting rid of me, let me just state the fact that I mean no harm whatsoever! Listen...". The Masculine black tom couldn't talk for one moment because of the bone crushing force being applied to his shoulders, making it more and more difficult for him to even breathe, or even talk. "If you will please, in warm regards, release your grip and relax your stance, I might be able to tell you why I am here... If not, then I might as well just get out of here. I was NEVER treated like this before, why am I treated like this now??" BlackFang waited, and waited for the other tom to get off of him and allow him to tell of why he was there in the first place. In a serious kind of way, he had no idea where all of this was going.
BlackFang
BlackFang
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Boneclaw didn't move. He growled at the black cat. "You can talk when our leader gets here, mouse brain." He hissed. He leaned a bit on his hind legs, enough to let him breath a bit better, but still enough to hold him down. His long, fluffy tail whipped around, as he impatiently waited for his leader to get here. "You are being treated like this because you have trespassed in our camp, mousedung." He hissed again. His claws ached, but he was loyal to his deputy and leader, and his deputy said to keep him here, not to chase him off.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:09 pm

RavenStar came trotting into the Clearing, "Whats going on?" She yowled out as she looked hard to BoneClaw, "let go of him." She said with athurity before asking the tom below, "Who are you and why are you here?" She asked calmer as she satand waited for a reply.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Boneclaw lowered himself submissively and got off the tom. He backed away from the tom to stand near his leader. "He has trespassed." He said quietly to Ravenstar. He looked down at his paws as he waited for the black tom to respond.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:14 pm

The black deputy walked in behind her "he decided he could stroll in here and lie down, its my fault i told Boneclaw to make him stay while i went to go get you. i didnt know he would pin him" he explained to his leader.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackFang Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:15 pm

BlackFang was offended! He had NEVER been called 'Mouse brain' or 'MouseDug' before. Woah, woah, woah! Hold it! Who are you calling, Mouse-brain, and Mouse-Dung?! I DO NOT approve of this!! I didn't come here to be offended by you name callers! I wanted PEACE!! Not HATRED!! Ugh you make me sick...". BlackFang struggled more and more. Making a loud hissing noise and an angry yelp to hopefully frighten the tom that was on his shoulders. He didn't feel at home. "Fine! I'll WAIT! But NO ONE is to be calling me names! Got it?!" The black Masculine tom gave a deep sigh as he waited hopelessly for the leader to come.
BlackFang
BlackFang
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Boneclaw dipped his head. He felt like he had done something wrong. His loyalty was the only thing that mattered to him. "I'm sorry. He said to make sure he stayed, so I pinned him. I shouldn't have done that." He said, quietly.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:20 pm

"Boneclaw called you that?" the tom narrowed his eyes "Boneclaw hold your tounge next time! You calling him names doesnt help the situation!" he said in scorn "I told you to keep him there, we are not savages so dont treat others in that manner! You were not trained this way, you were trained a warrior, not a cat with no respect for life!" he turned his head and helped the cat to his feat "Im so sorry, we will hear what you have to say" he said apoligetically.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:25 pm

Boneclaw dipped his head further. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things. My anger got the best of me. I hope you and Ravenstar can forgive me for my actions. You are right. I was trained better than this. I'm sorry." He turned his head to the black tom. "I'm sorry to you too. I shouldn't have called you those names, nor should I have been so hostile. Again, I'm sorry." He said calmly, not letting his utter self hatred slip into his voice. He felt like he had betrayed his clan all because he let his anger slip. He put his ears down, and wrapped his tail around himself. He waited for more scolding from either authority figure.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackFang Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:25 pm

The black Masculine tom gave another deep sigh. He almost felt sorry for how he spoke to these unknown cats. It was like he had no loyalty at all either. Loyalty mattered now. BlackFang wasn't really used to this kind of thing. "Think before you act. It's a phrase that I was taught by my parents a very long time ago. In fact they said it to me many times that I remember it word for word. May I suggest passing it on into this Clan? It's the only way others will be able to learn it too. If it is passed on. It makes it easier that way. May I apologize for my yelling... I only acted like that for self defense. But now I feel bad for it... I know I shouldn't have said it in that tone... But even I know my helpful phrase that I was taught. It's very helpful in so many ways...". Giving another deep breath and then suddenly sneezing because of the dusty dirt cluttering his nose, the black Masculine tom waited for a reply back.
BlackFang
BlackFang
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:38 pm

"That is a wise phrase but there is something we need to deal with, a new threat me and Ravenstar have encountered and i feel that, with Ravenstars approval, you may join the clan" he turned his head to the leader "But with your approval of course"
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Boneclaw turned to the deputy. "A threat? What threat?" He asked, confused. He tilted his head, as he wondered what the threat could be.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:41 pm

"In the marsh, next to the river, there was a humongous tawny creature that jumped us. We got away, of course, but its growl is like no other! It has a short tawny pelt, a white muzzle, and fiery amber eyes. Its fangs and claws are huge and deadly, that 'cat' looks like a bad bedtime story the elders tell you. You know the one about Sharp-tooth? It looks just like it, we need to do something if Vultureclan is to survive" the handsome tom spoke quietly "It stopped following us after we crossed the river near the camp, but its in our territory, near Owlclan's border" he stopped his eyes narrowing "Did Owlclan let it go into our territory..!" he hissed "I knew Rosestar would do something like that! Shes hated you ever since that battle over the marsh!" he spoke to Ravenstar now "But we shouldnt fight them, we are wiser than that, we will deal this the best we can and maybe.. Just maybe it will move on...?"
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackFang Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:30 am

After hearing about the massive break in of another intruder, BlackFang knew somehow that there was going to be a big fight going on. No one from another clan was going to mess around with this one. It might happen though, but it seemed as if no one knew for sure. "Woah! Really? Yikes. I think we should prepare ourselves for this could get into an ugly fight...". Flattening his ears, the Masculine feline thought of all the fighting moves that he had learned from someone in the past. But forgetting who exactly taught him the moves. But... Going back to where he was about to tell them why he was here, he began to speak and go off topic for a bit. "Hey... Listen. I... Never got to tell you why I am here. But I do apologize for going off topic. So I was alone in a small clan. I could hardly remember the name because of my long journey here. But... Long before I was actually old enough to leave the clan, my parents decided to kick me out for some odd reason. This was when I was about 18 moons old. But now I am much older now. Took me about almost 14 moons to find this very place. But when I finally was able to find the place, my legs got extremely tired, so I decided to take a nap for a good rest before something else happened. But not even 2 minutes in, I was being trampled and told not to go anywhere... And yeah you know the rest of the story. But yeah. That's how I got here". After telling such a long story, BlackFang looked gently at the other cats that were standing around him and waited for one of them to speak their mind.
BlackFang
BlackFang
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:25 am

(i dont mean to be rude sorry but cats dont use terms like '2 minutes' because cats dont know what minutes are ^^)

"Thats awful, in the clans when a member leaves or someone is exiled, we all feel pain. Your old clan sounded ruthless and unforgiving, but here that wont happen i promise" he spoke to Blackfang in a sincere voice "I never mentioned my name, im Sootblaze, deputy of Vultureclan" he nodded his head to the cat his reddish-orange eyes bright.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackFang Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:35 am

(Oops)

BlackFang tilted his head to one side as he listened to the deputy's words. They were cunning words and the only words that the Masculine feline would never forget. "Yeah. Yeah they were... That's why I never dared to go back there again. I knew they would do something about it if I did... But thanks. I'm glad I got an acceptance into this clan. You seem very nice and trustworthy. I know now that I will be able to count on you". Looking up at the wise Deputy again, BlackFang decided to give a smile, even though it seemed like he was smiling all the time. But one could never know unless they looked at someone from a different angle.
BlackFang
BlackFang
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:41 am

"Im not heartless, but dont get on my bad side" his whiskers where twitching now and a purr rumbled in his throat "Im joking, i wouldnt hurt a cat unless it hurt me or my clan, especially Ravenstar" he smiled when he said her name. His eyes clouded now to hide an emotion he felt about her. "Anyway, want me to show you the territory?"
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next