Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan Empty Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan

Post by Purestar Wed May 28, 2014 11:47 pm

He then padded to the Hawkclan border where the moors lay "And this is our border with Hawkclan" he flicked his tail to the long golden fields.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12033

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan Empty Re: Eagleclan's border with Hawkclan

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:36 pm

FrozenSoul padded near the border, renewing the scent markers as he kept a close eye on the moore.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10902

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Ice trotted along the border, careful not to cross into the territory. If she did, and that cat came by, it wouldn't be as much fun. So instead, if that did happen, and she wasn't, then she could taunt him more for her own enjoyment. The persian looked around and stretched her aching joints. She had been running around for quite a while. Then, she noticed, a foul, rank odor. Her nose wrinkled and she took a look around. "Ellooo? Someone there? I can smell you. Like, really. Take a dip in a river. Seriously." Ice called, looking around.
(Who's gonna RP the fox?)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9878

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:04 pm

(me)

Two gleaming dark ember eyes twinkled in the den before white glittering teeth attempted to snap at the white cat. It's russet hide came into full view as the fox looked at the cat with hungry eyes, drool was falling from it's parted mouth. Licking his maw did he charge with the yaps clicks and yelps of pleasure in the hunt.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Ice whirled around as the scent got stronger, and her eyes widened in fear as she saw the fox. She whipped around and bolted away from the fox, recalling stories of the creature her father would tell. 'If you're ever going up against a fox alone... Say good bye. You'll be dead in seconds, sweetheart.' The white cat shuddered, and she attempted to pick up speed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:24 pm

FrozenSoul perked his heras to the calls a fox was making. He followed it on his side of the border trying to see where the den was and where the vixen was in general.

The vixen chased the cat it's long legs easily gaining on the fleeing feline. Foam and drool spilled for its maw as he panted from the chase.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Ice saw a nearby tree and in a panic, she climbed up it. The tree wasn't very sturdy, however. The branch she was perched on was small and shaky. Ice squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for it to snap and death's embrace. 'I can't stay up here forever, either. But it won't stay down there, either...... Why did I run away?' Ice thought, clinging to the swaying branch.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:49 pm

The fox skidded to a stop at the tree, howling in frustration at this turn of events. He put his front paws on the tree and jumped, slightly shaking it as he tried to snap his jawls around the cats tail. The fox didn't know another cat was around until it hit him. He fell onto the ground only to get up to see a shaggy silver tabby tom. He attack the other.

Frozensoul followed the sounds crossing the border without realizing it. He took no time hesitating to attack the vixen. Pushing all his weight into the creature as well a swop to the moe as it tried to attack him. He snarled loudly as he circled the brute not noticing that the kittypet he seen was in the tree.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Ice flicked out tail out of the way when the Fox attempted to bite it. She closed her eyes in fear when until she noticed the sound of a fight. 'Should I help? Would I be able to fight it?' She wondered, noticing the cat from the past encounters. 'Again?' The Persian thought, clinging to the branch.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Frosty jumped onto the back of the fox digging in his claws and taking a large bite to the shoulder. Blood gushed into his mouth as the fox bucked over and over to try to get him off. Before FrozenSoul could even react the fox rolled onto his back, squishing him. Leaving him gasping for air as the fox got up and grabbed him by the scruff and threw him around. Frozen lay motionless at the last unpack. Luring the fox closer did he attack swiping claws across the face of the vixen, sending the fox running off. The silver tabby tom panted as he licked his shoulder and tested his front left paw. He took a sharp intake of breath as a stab of pain shot up his paw to ankle.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Ice froze for a moment and scurried down the tree. "Omigosh are you alright?! Are you hurt. Fort of course you are. How can I help? Don't you Clan cats have healers? Maybe I can get your medicine cat... Or could you walk there? Are you strong enough?" She asked, her eyes wide and still full of fear.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:49 pm

FrozenSoul jumped up using his spraind paw, "where in StarClans name did you come from?" The tom ignored her questions as he tried to figure how she magically apeared before him and how they keep crossing paths.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:01 am

Ice flicked her tail and nodded to the tree. "From up there. That Fox came out of no where, so I ran up that tree for safety. Then you came along and the... bang. You chased it off with its tail between its legs!" She said, her tail waving. "That was great fighting! No matter how hard I try, I could never be that good!" She chirped, tail waving.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:55 am

"Why didn't you just fight it? I mean I just got done chasing a fox 10x my size, but then you never learned." Sighing did he look down then up, "well I'm not gonna be here every single day to save your furry hide. Training starts tomorrow at sun set. Meet me here just only on the other side, your gonna learn how to save yourself." he growled as he said in a fake sorry voice. His blocked off side finally showing again after his shock wore off. He got up and limped off, small trickle of blood came down his scruff as he limped over the border, "you better be there!" he howled back before climbing up the rocks.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Ice watched in admiration as the tom left. She nodded excitedly. "Okay! I'll be there, don't worry!" The persian meowed, her plume of a tail waving happily. As she walked away, she looked over her shoulder. 'He saved me! But why? I thought he hated me! But, then again, he didn't know the fox was after me. But he wants to train me? Wow! That's so cool! Father barely ever trained me, and he wasn't the best fighter!' The icy colored she - cat thought, her eyes wide.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:10 pm

FrozenSoul jumped down the rocks with some small difficulties. His paw was sprained but there was no way that he was going to sit around and wait at the Medicine cats den. But it seems that's what he's was going to do right now. His shaggy fur blew in the wind as his ears flicked every now and then listening to the forests silent cries. Green eyes scanned everywhere over and over again as he looked to the sky from a rock, "two minutes late... Hurry up it looks like it might rain." Just as Frozen said it thunder could be heard in the distance, it was far off but moving at a good pace. He growled as he got up pacing awaiting for her.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Ice bounded towards the Clan cat. "Sorry if I'm late. I was kinda far from this place..." She meowed, before sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. "Y'know, I still don't know your name. And I've never told you mine, either. I'm Ice." The persian said with a cheerful nod.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:56 pm

The flicker of movement announced the cat, "who said I was going to give you mine? Let's startIce" He grinned sheepishly at her pointing his tail to a large flat rock, "there." he me owed before taking his place.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Ice rolled her eyes. "Well, you're nice." She meowed, before bounding to the rock. "Mmkay... What're we doin'?" The white feline meowed, looking at the Clan cat.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:09 pm

"I try" he looked back at her before charging and attempting to pin her well under his larger body size. "Thats the beginning, act on what your going to do, but be careful, I like to bite." He leaned into her ear as he said this then a deep rumble came from his chest. Laughter. That was the sound as he waited for her battle tactics.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:13 pm

Ice yelped in surprise as she was pinned to the ground by the handsome tom. She laughed lightly and meowed, "I kinda taste sour. So... how about not?" The former kittypet flashed a grin before kicking her hind legs at his underbelly. With the distraction, she scrambled away and turned around, her muscles tensed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:27 pm

FrozenSoul lifted his eye brows to her response to his joke before she pushed him off, "very good... What are you going to do? I'm sure I'm shaking with fear," his smile was clearly filled with danger as he taunted the powder white she cat.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Ice flicked her tail and meowed, "If I tell you, you'd be able to block me easier." She remained where she was, however, and waited for the tom to make a move.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm

"Eh," the tom grumbled before running and attempting to do a hard blow on her legs to trip her and expose her belly and neck to him.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Ice yelped as her legs were swiped out from under her, but as soon as she fell, she rolled away. She got to her paws and whirled around once more, ready for an attack.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next