Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Camp Entrance - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Camp Entrance - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Camp Entrance - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Camp Entrance - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Camp Entrance - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Camp Entrance - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Camp Entrance - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Camp Entrance - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Camp Entrance - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Camp Entrance

+8
Skully
Moonheart
Shadow
Half Jack
Valérie
CrystalStare
Waterpool
SkunkTail
12 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Camp Entrance - Page 12 Empty Re: Camp Entrance

Post by Breezyb3 Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Wolfkit padded over to her spot in the nursery and collapsed in a heap, almost immediately falling asleep. She dreamt about Lionclaw and the four warriors.
Breezyb3
Breezyb3
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 5694

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Shywhisper lifted her tail and twitched it side to side in humor, "Cherryfall would have picked me regardless, I was stuck to her like a tick stuck in a fox's tail!" Shywhisper exclaimed before trotting towards the center of the clearing. Moonlight had bathed the clearing by now, causing the snowy shecat to seemingly glow.
"Tonight is the time for mourning and celebrating, Rosestar. After the glorious story I just told the youth of our clan, I'd hope you haven't forgotten to pick your bloom and be off to the Blossom Stones" She swished her tail
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 11971

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezyb3 Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Wolfkit's dream slowly started to change, instead of seeing the story the whole way through it changed to a beautiful green meadow filled with cats she didn't recognise. The dream quickly ended after that.

Last edited by Breezyb3 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I decided to change the dream she had to something else)
Breezyb3
Breezyb3
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:19 pm

I'm sorry, could you reiterate what's happening? I would love to build on this dream but I need more)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezyb3 Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:31 pm

(She was having a dream of how she imagined the Warriors fighting Lionclaw and ended up in StarClan before leaving the dream entirely)
Breezyb3
Breezyb3
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:36 pm

(Oh alright cool, did you have an idea of what purpose she would be in Starclan for? I'd love to hear it!)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:37 pm

"Oh yeah...right..." Her ears folded in slight embarassment "I should go do that...I already have the blossom" She slowly stood,picking up the willow flower she had been curled around the whole time "Thanks for reminding me Shywhisper,I'll be back soon"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9703

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezyb3 Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:45 pm

(Maybe future medicine cat...?)
Breezyb3
Breezyb3
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:00 am

That would be really cool! Would you like your character to be a medicine cat? I wouldn't mind that, I think it's a great idea)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezyb3 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:13 am

(I wouldn't mind)
Breezyb3
Breezyb3
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:15 am

(YAY! Don't mind me I've just been lurking, but congrats on being the future med cat, Breezy!)
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8287

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezyb3 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:19 am

(Thanks)

Soon after Wolfkit woke, questioning what had happened at the end of the dream as she sat up.
Breezyb3
Breezyb3
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:44 am

Super excited to RP this out, haha)

Shywhisper trotted over to the High ledge, leaping up she sat at the way edge of the jutting rock. She stared into the sky, the white light of the moon making her a stark ivory figure atop the rock, almost like a star.
As she watched the stars, she began to get an ominous chill up her back, the moon suddenly seeming to change as it filled full.
"What?" She gasped, it wasn't a full moon moments ago!
She turned her head, snarls echoing through the clearing. Her fur spiked up in fear, and she cried out, "WOLVES!!" Before jumping down the high ledge and rushing towards the nursery.
"SOMEBODY, PLEASE!! WOLVES!!" She screeched in alarm as she shoved into the nursery to see it empty. Distraught, she turned and rushed towards the Warriors den and pushed her head through.
Empty.
Everywhere she ran was empty. Finally, she approached her den in a haste, finding an overly powerful scent of wolf fill her the closer that she got.
A long, drawn out howl filled the air as she stepped into the medicine cat's den. There, right in the center, was a huge silver wolf with tabby-like markings. The wolf dipped it's head back and let out a drawn out howl as stars filled her den.
Shywhisper went to turn around out of the den, finding it blocked abruptly by a thick wall of brambles.
Everywhere on the ground were huge wolf paw prints forced into the stone.
She turned to the wolf again, eyes wide to see it was now a small dark ginger shecat with stark blue eyes.
"Cherryfall?" Shywhisper's voice shook as her past mentor approached with something in her muzzle. The shecat dropped a leaf bundle at Shywhisper's paws before vanishing and everything went dark.
Shywhisper closed her eyes, and when she awoke she found herself lying down on top of the High ledge. The sound of any kind of wolves disappeared completely, the clearing empty.
"A-A dream..?" Shywhisper murmured, getting to her paws.
"No... No, a prophecy..!" She said to herself, leaping off of the rock and heading to her den to find four massive wolf paw prints. When she tried to scent them, they were completely devoid of scent. In the dark, her nose touched along the prints before it touched something foreign.
"What?" She inquired, sniffing it.
"A.. A leaf wrap!" She gasped, picking it up gently with her teeth to bring it into the moonlight.
She pulled it open, finding a substantial clump of unknown fur. She sniffed it, an overwhelmingly large scent of wolf filling her nose. A clump of wolf fur?
What was Starclan trying to say?
"I must wait for Rosestar's return, I have to speak to her, Starclan is trying to tell us something" she murmured

(Please no double-posting, it clogs forums, thanks <3)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezyb3 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:48 am

Wolfkit padded back outside the nursery in time to see Shywhisper vanishing into the medicine cat den. She followed, curious. "Are you alright?" She mewed as she approached her.
Breezyb3
Breezyb3
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:55 am

Shywhisper looked up, her eyes as big as moons as she set them upon the young tabby kit.
"Wolfkit! Why, of course!" She suddenly said with a gasp, ears pricked. Out of context, this would seem odd, but to her it all made sense. Starclan was trying to say something about Wolfkit!
Shywhisper purred warmly, "Starclan gave me a dream and a prophecy, little one. That is the duty of a medicine cat, to be a messanger for our ancestors" she explained, tucking the leaf wrap under her paws quickly. She wanted the kit to have a normal kit-hood, not held back by an unknown destiny, so she kept quiet
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezyb3 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:59 am

Wolfkit was surprised by the revelation of a prophecy but brushed it off. She decided to ask about the meadow in her dream. "Did the four cats go to a green meadow filled with other cats when they died?" She asked. "I had a dream and when they fell off the cliff with Lionclaw the dream faded into a green meadow."
Breezyb3
Breezyb3
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:02 am

The fluffy chocolate brown colored leader was just padding up to the camp at this moment,ears picking up as she tilted her head. For at this moment she had seen her faithful med cat heading off to her den. She quietly padded over,looking to the kit,then at Shywhisper,overhearing what she had been saying "huh?...what kind of prophecy Shywhisper,or are you wishing to discuss this more privately?.." She knew it probably wasn't about the cats,although it would've been nice...
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:06 am

Shywhisper blinked,
"Well, when I first became a medicine cat apprentice, I remember meeting my mentor's mentor Larkfeather. He was standing in the center of a beautiful green meadow, we were in Starclan. He told me about my destiny as a medicine cat, I remember that. Maybe you visited the home of our ancestors?" Shywhisper asked, tail swishing. Starclan wanted this young kit to be her apprentice, they wanted her to be a medicine cat, that had to be it. Her ancestors always have answers to questions, she had asked Rosestar about an apprentice and Starclan answered. Her heart filled with love and joy, joy for the young kit having such a glorious destiny, and love for the way Starclan always provided an answer.
She turned to Rosestar,
"Yes, I think that would be the best course of action.." She picked up the leaf bundle in her teeth, standing
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:11 am

Rosestar nodded,turning to young Wolfkit "now,i think you've had enough adventure and storytelling for a whole moon. Now it's late and you should stay in the nursery till sunrise" she said,kindly,but with a clear sternness
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezyb3 Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:13 am

"Okay." Wolfkit mewed as she turned. She padded out of the den and towards the nursery. She paused and looked up at the sky, registering each star as a cat that had passed, and thanked StarClan for all they have done. She continued back to the nursery and once again slept.
Breezyb3
Breezyb3
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:17 pm

Shywhisper followed her leader quietly towards the leader den, tail swishing side to side in anticipation
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezyb3 Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am

Wolfkit was curled up happily her tail on top if her nose twitching slightly every now and again to show she was dreaming but she would forget it by morning.
Breezyb3
Breezyb3
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12