Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
HawkClan Entrance - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
HawkClan Entrance - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
HawkClan Entrance - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
HawkClan Entrance - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
HawkClan Entrance - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
HawkClan Entrance - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
HawkClan Entrance - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
HawkClan Entrance - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
HawkClan Entrance - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

HawkClan Entrance

+8
Moonheart
Frost
Valérie
RushingStorm
Half Jack
Waterpool
Shadow
PineStar
12 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

HawkClan Entrance - Page 17 Empty Re: HawkClan Entrance

Post by Shadow Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:49 pm

AmberStar sharply turns her head to Bloodstripe. "The cougar could be lurking around here at any time of the day, no excuse." She glares at him with irritation. "Since you're complaining about the timing, I want you, ShadowWhisper, and Ignitingpaw to be the first ones to go on hunting patrol." She steps closer to him. "And when I give you orders, you follow them with no exception, got it?" AmberStar waits for the cats to respond. She wants to talk to Ashpelt alone.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11241

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Bloodstripes ears flattened in irritation "Well excuse me that everyone besides us is asleep! I was just thinking for Shadowwhisper that, maybe, she might want to hunt when its actually day time!" he growled in irritation. He wasnt getting in trouble because she didnt trust him. She needed to put the fact that she didnt like him aside and act like a leader. She was just ordering him to do that so he could get away from Ashpelt.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12093

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:19 pm

"Oh they're up, I had just left the medicine cat den. And she doesn't mind." AmberStar replies with no sign of expression. "Now, like I said, I need to see you three out for dawn patrol."
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 pm

"Bloostripe, go get ShadowWhisper and Ignitingpaw. Also, tell them the reason that they need to be on the Dawn hunting patrol is because of my order. Nothing else. Is that clear?"-he said in a normal tone nd expression, he spoke whil looking at Amberstar but then he turned his gaze towards Bloodstripe and gave him a curt nod before turning his head back towards his leader.-"Now, is there womething we need to discuss Amberstar?"-he said softly with a sharp authoritive tone in it.-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 9855

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:31 pm

"Yes, there is something we need to discuss." AmberStar looks at Ashpelt. "Let's talk by my den." She points her tail to her den and walks by her den.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:34 pm

The tom would follow with his head held high. He was big for a Hawkclan cat but he just followed his leader silently-

Leaders den-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:39 pm

AmberStar stands by the den and she looks at Ashpelt. "I went to the medicine cat den and Shortpaw has a nick in her ear. Can you tell me what action caused her to have that nick?"
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:33 pm

At that moment Shortpaw stalked out of the medicine cat's den. She looked terrified and distraut by the look on her face and in her eyes. that dream... I cant shake it! she thought as she shook her head rapidly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:38 am

"I caused the nick with this claw."-he said unsheathing his one claw which he didn't eve bother to wash that had Shortpaw'sear blood on it.-"She needed to learn pain. She didn't ask for it but she needed it. A lot of cats disrespect me and my mentorship capabilities but I don't. Now, its still moonhigh and we both need our sleep."-he says turning his head from her gaze and simply padding away as if he was talking to another warrior. His voice had stayed the same the whole time, a hint of laughter in the last sentence-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:12 am

Shortpaw suddenly had a glare in her eyes, something had changed inside her. Her ears flattened in anger at her mentors words "You are a bad mentor, ive been an apprentice for five sunrises and you have not trained me once! That doesnt make you a good mentor, but a terrible, cold hearted, mouse-brain instead. In the future, when the clan has figured out of your treacheries, i will be there will my claws unsheathed and i wil take you down at the same moment you take me down." she said, the last sentance her tone was low and unlike her at all. Her eyes flashed a pale, sulfur yellow and the movements she made when she walked were for a cat with long legs. Stars shined in the pale yellow orbs that suddenly inhabited Shortpaw's gaze. They had an erie glow to them and the only one who had that eye tone color was a cat who was now deceased. Lurkingflame.

(yeah Lurky is borrowing Shortpaw for a moment XDD and the dream she had was a prophecy :33)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:31 am

Umma have igniting come out, he gonna go... Yeah Razz)

Ignitingpaw walk out of the den just in time to see Shortpaws eyes. He stopped in mid movement in his walk, jaw dropped open. Now I know I'm crazy his mind babbled to him.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10962

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:48 am

Her voice was low and raspy unlike her at all "Before peace returns to the clans, mentor shall strike apprentice, and apprentice will strike mentor. And their blood will soak each others pelts. But until then, blood will rain upon the clan and the cry of stolen kits will echo in the ears of everyone" her voice had an echoing tinge to it.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:28 pm

The deputy would merely giggle at her words for a few moments before his deep amber eyes met her now starry ones. He knew those eyes as good as anyone. His eyes would simply go blank for a few moments befoee he would turn his head towards ignitingpaw-"Your father's dead. Don't listen to her. She speaks nonsence."-he said turning his gaze and laying down-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:34 pm

"Say what you want, but Starclan is not approving your choice. The clan will turn, and your blood shall be on my paws, as mine will be on yours" her ominous voice said her star-flecked gaze locking with his. "You cannot fight Starclan, your doom will come and it shall be long and painful. The clan will not mourn, but watch as your essence drains and your soul stays in the forest of lamenations and shadows" she said before suddenly she collapsed on her side. She laid there motionless.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Ashpelt would simply listen to his apprentice, or lurkingflame, which ever one was there now. He saw her collapse and he decided to use this to his advantage, he obviously never touched her or said anything to harm her. He rushed forward and bent over with haste.-"Get Silverbrook!!!"-he turned his gaze towards Ignitingpaw and gave him a look of needing, he knew his words had pierced the apprentices ears. He gave him a urt nod before he leaned down closer to shortpaw and was jst close enough to whisper where only she could hear-"Starclan only exist where they are wanted. They shall perish soon, then who will stand tall?"-he said before he looked around in fake worr that seemed real-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Ignitingpaw swallowed the bile that threatened to rise up, despite what just happened he nodded and dashed to the medicine cat den almost crashing into FlamingGlare as he walked in.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10962

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:03 pm

When the apprentice left a tall starry figure rose from the apprentices body "We'll see about that. Havent you heard that Starclan always win? I will come when your apprentices blood soaks your claws, and her claws soaked with yours. I shall grab your soul and yank you to perdition in the forest of shadows where you will remain, lost and confused for eternity" his ghostly voice said as he began to fade slowly until he dissapeared.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:56 pm

(did you not read what happened? o-o stuffs happened u should read it because what u said doesnt follow up with what just happened XDD)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:57 pm

(No, I just skipped parts while rushing through it. I will read it carefully now. Sorry!)
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:01 pm

(yeah i just looked at what you said then what happened and went "What? Shortpaw just passed out and a cat from Starclan threatened Ashpelt..." lol)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:05 pm

AmberStar growls and walks between Shortpaw and Ashpelt. "This is not over!" She hisses at her deputy and picks Shortpaw up by the scruff. She takes her to the medicine cat's den.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:07 pm

Shortpaw's tail dragged as she was carried towards the medicine cats den. Her eyes were still open and ominously, the pale yellow slowly faded and turned hazel green again.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:11 pm

AmberStar trots back to Ashpelt from the medicine cat's den. She glares at him and narrows her eyes. "Is that how you treat an apprentice? Especially your apprentice?"
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:17 pm

He would growl and get right in ront of her about a whisker length away and hissed-"Amberstar! You have always been a little naïve and judging of others. But, I will not allow anyone to accuse me of anything without evidence. Now, I have a clan to lead and warriors to accompany and send on patrols. You may be a leader but we all know that all leaders do are ceremonies, which are very special, but they are nothing compared to a deputies work. Go to sleep and get the anger from your soul."-he aid turning around and meaningfully swishing his tail right above her head.-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:27 pm

AmberStar curls her lips up into a snarl. She sharply turns around to face him. "WHO are you to tell me what to do? I'm the leader and you're not! Leaders can do anything that deputies can do you fool! And I lead the clan, not you!" She hisses at him and her hackles rise. "And who else would've clawed her ears? You said yourself that you clawed her ear!" Her voice could be heard from all over the camp. She has a really fierce temper.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next