Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Staff of COTS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Staff of COTS EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Staff of COTS EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Staff of COTS EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Staff of COTS EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Staff of COTS EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Staff of COTS EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Staff of COTS EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Staff of COTS EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Staff of COTS

4 posters

Go down

Staff of COTS Empty Staff of COTS

Post by Half Jack Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:21 am

Here are the wonderful Staff of our forum. There will be a little description of them.

Staff of COTS 4E2UD00Z
Personality: Im loud and hilarious, goofy and curious, but catch me in a bad mood and everyone is in for it! I like loud hard metal music, dubstep, and country (depending on my mood)
Name: Ryanne, 12 years old :3
[b]Status: Creator and head Admin
[b]Characters: Sorrow, Purestar, Sootblaze, Shywhisper, Silentpaw, Emberflame, Hollowsoul, Shortpaw, Shadowstorm, Patchkit
[b]Hobbies: drawing, reading, and playing on the computer
[b]Interesting Facts: I live in Phoenix, Arizona where a nice day is 105 degrees! I also go to Larkspur Elementry :3

Staff of COTS Img_2011
[b]Personality:
meow I'm kind and shy yet I'm not afraid to protect my friends,I know more about computers and life then most and I'm usually calm but can get hyper at times,I am not afraid to try new things and I'm not afraid of scary or creepy stuff,I'm a wired child :3
Name:Tj I am 13 years old
Characters:Rosestar,Icebreeze,Jeff,Ben,FallenWing
Hobbies:video games,rping,art,writing
Interesting Facts:popcorn is yummy
I am shy but once you get to know me I will protect you till then end,i am willing to help my friends in any way I can and get along better with people on the computer than the real world

Staff of COTS Img_2012
Personality: Hi, RavenStar here! Here is a little about me. I am kind yet a hot head. I tend to get mad at things when someone offends me. Though I can be very helpful, I do Art so the pics you may see are my doing Razz. I am sarcastic yet funny and random 0.0. :DIm not really scared to speak my mind... xD I am great with kids but I don't like all the crying D: Though in RL I can be shy when I meet you the first time.
Name: Annissa I am 13 years old
Characters: I Role play RavenStar and Ignitingkit
Hobbies: Art, Writing, Animals, Reading, History xD, &
Interesting Facts: I have 6 siblings (5 brothers and 1 sister), I hate crowds... and hugs... Im not a touchy person :PI am great at hiding my emotions. And im a tom boy!

Staff of COTS Img_2013
Personality: (much like ravenstars o-o) I'm usually an easy-going person, but sometimes I can get annoyed easily. I can get crazy and usually the life of the party. I have been heard to be funny and kind. I also take most things seriously and I rarely get teased so I won't know if you are or not and I love to explore and lead (also loyal and fun). I am also a tom boy.
Name: Sam (I am 14 years old..)
Characters: Just pinestar right now ^^
Hobbies: I enjoy swimming, playing video games, sports, photograpghy, helping (mostly animals), eating fruit xD, and listening to music.
Interesting Facts: I am also not a touchy peron andI love animals o_o and plan on being an animal cop when I go to college and stuff and I like drawing humans.I enjoy pop, a little rap, rock, country, and metal music.

Staff of COTS Img_2014
5:26 pm

Personality: I'm nice, fun, playful, sarcastic and loyal. I could be crazy and hyper at times.
Name: Cindi.^^
Characters: AmberStar (Main), ShadowWhisper, Cinder Fire, SnowFlower, Briarpaw, Badgerkit, Naomi
Hobbies:I love to hang out with my awesome friends. :3 I like to role-play and eat cookies! I also like to play my electronics and do art.
Interesting Facts: I like a lot of animals such as felines and canines. I could name a lot of dog and cat breeds. I’m good at drawing them also. I know a bit about wolves. :3
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

~Pic on the way~
Personality: I'm normally friendly, protective, and talkative around my friends. Sometimes I can be a little rude when people get on my nerves. I'm easily angered, but also sensitive.
Name: Kaitlin. :3
Characters: I have quite a few... Observer is my main, then there's Jack, Silverbrook, Lostpaw, Oceaneyes, Liu, Mistykit, Quickkit, Stormkit, and Halfpaw. I also RP many other characters for Sorrow's plot. ;3
Hobbies: My main hobby is probably RPing here, or playing other games such as GMod, WolfQuest, and others including Skyrim, Call Of Duty, and etc. I also like drawing (Though I'm not very good at it), listening to music (My favorite artists are Skrillex, Knife Party, Daft Punk, and other dubstep/electronic music makers. I also LOVE 1D! ^^), and looking at stuff online. I also take archery, and I'm actually pretty good at it. :3 Then I also enjoy scaring myself with Creepypastas and horror movies (Steven King rules!)
Interesting Facts: Ummm... My initials spell "Cat" in some other languages? o3o I dunno... But I'm a huge Sonic geek as well! :3 And Marble Hornets & TribeTwelve. I know a lot about them. :] I'm kind of a geek. Don't judge me.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10918

Back to top Go down

Staff of COTS Empty Re: Staff of COTS

Post by Purestar Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:26 pm

Oh Ravenstar, we have a new Moderator, its Blazespirit. You know Blazespirit a.k.a Talon? Anyway I made him a moderator because his character is deputy of Eagleclan and he knows all the rules by heart. He will make a great Mod i promise you.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12049

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Okie dokie I'll add him as soon as I can. I would need to make a pic of him before I add.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by PineStar Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Good idea ^^
PineStar
PineStar
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 7467

http://ouaft.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:52 am

He's a large golden Maine coon with a white mane and caledon eyes.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:18 pm

He's my profile picture pretty much. Would you like to know a bit about me in private message's so that you can add it on?
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 9811

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:51 pm

No you add it on ^^ press the edit button and go to your section and add it. Your co-moderator. Kind of like how Rose is co-admin
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun May 18, 2014 7:57 am

Froststorm wrote:He's my profile picture pretty much. Would you like to know a bit about me in private message's so that you can add it on?

Whats your main Character? And yes send me a PM about yor self, just use this template below. I will also try to get on my nook and make a pic for ya.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 18, 2014 9:53 am

Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators