Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)

3 posters

Go down

Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) Empty Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)

Post by Purestar Wed May 07, 2014 8:03 pm

A tall, handsome, and sleek-furred golden tom with black marbled spotting sped over a hill and to the shallow river. His hazel green/yellow gaze were wide as he instantly scented a rabbit. He instantly crouched down and followed the musky scent. He finally saw the light brown rabbit nibbling a small heather bush seed. He stalked towards it his large pointed black paws stepping lightly and not making a sound. You would think he was still too far away, but to him it was a perfect spot for his long distance jumps. He wiggled his haunches and leaped his long claws extended. His body went in a perfect arc in the air before he landed squarley on the rabbits spine and severing it with his claws. He picked up the kill and buried it near the heather bush before scenting a field mouse. He stalked the prey until he saw the mouse's plump frame silhouetted against the setting sun. He leaped and killed it in the same manner as the rabbit. He repeated this two more times with two other field mice before scenting another rabbit. The rabbit scented him this time and took off, but Emberflame was already running towards it when the rabbit took off which gave him the advantage. He lunged in pursuit of his quarry his paws barley touching the ground from his immense speed. His spine curved in a perfect arc before stretching out again in another bound with each elegant stride. He leaped far and hooked the rabbits back leg with his outstretched claws and drew the rabbit in with a paw and sank his teeth into its neck. He suffocated it until it died then carried it back to his other prey. He had all together collected two rabbits and three field mice that one evening.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12049

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) Empty Re: Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)

Post by Baxter Wed May 14, 2014 7:38 am

I walked around scenting for some prey then turn to HollowSoul shyly "scent anything?" I ask warmly smelling the air again
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9781

Back to top Go down

Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs) Empty Re: Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)

Post by Purestar Wed May 14, 2014 7:50 am

His ears flicked side to side listening for sounds of scuffling. His tail lifted in the air suddenly "I got a lark and two rabbit scents" he whispered. "Which one first?" He asked turning his head to the pale tabby. wow she really does look just like Purestar he thought in his head really noticing the resemblance between mother and daughter.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed May 14, 2014 7:55 am

"Let's take lark first! We would be to tired if we got the rabbits first" I mew warmly scenting the lark and crouching stalking towards the scent
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed May 14, 2014 8:01 am

Hollowsoul saw the lark and instantly with out hesitation he lunged powerfully his huge obsidian black/gray paws poised for the birds neck. It flew in the air but his powerful leap made his claws catch the birds tail and pull it down. He sank his teeth into its spine severing it quickly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed May 14, 2014 8:10 am

(I'm gonna kill the mod tools :/)

My eyes widened at how quickly the tom got the lark but I soon calm down and lunged towards one of the rabbits quickly chasing it down pinning it and biting it neck
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed May 14, 2014 9:44 am

Hollowsoul saw the other rabbit and nodded at Icebreeze that he was going to get it. He crouched down and stalked the rabbit quietly his pale yellow hues locked onto his prey. He suddenly lunged at the rabbit sending the rabbit soaring. He picked up speed his paws thumping on the ground rapidly as he chased it. When he got close he leaped in a perfect arc and pounced on the rabbits back snapping its spinal cord quickly. He picked it up and trotted over to Icebreeze.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstorm Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:19 am

Tigerstorm slowly prowled about five tail-lengths before spotting a plump thrash. He silently adjusted his crouch and zeroed in his senses on the bird. Then he pounced. Tigerstorm quickly brought it down with his paw and killed it with a wack to the head. He picked it up in his mouth and strided off to camp.

Tigerstorm
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 7621

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:19 pm

(hey lets start this up again!)

TalonRain stalked silently across the land,eyes sharp and looking in every direction for a nice little prey. his ears perked up and looked at a shaking bush,stalking towards it. It sounded like either a large mouse..or maybe even another cat...
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:21 pm

A tall, sleek-furred golden tom with marbled black spotting and large amber eyes slipped from between the bushes' branches holding a mouse in his jaws, almost knocking straight into TalonRain
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Talonrain hissed, stepping out of the way and glaring at him. "Hey! Who're you? Not even noticing a cat right in front of you?! Or just not caring?" he hissed loudly
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:58 pm

The tom flinched and flattened down on his belly, fear in his eyes. His voice was soft, quiet,
"I...I'm sorry I didn't realize you were there....." His voice was a whisper in the breeze almost, the mouse in his jaws falling and tumbling down to the river
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 pm

"its okay...Hey! thats a perfectly good mouse!" Talonrain attempted to grab the mouse but missed,hissing slightly,took a moment,and then looked to the tom. "Aaaaaand i guess thats alright too."
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:45 am

"I.. Suppose we'll have to hunt for more, we have to stock up for Leaf-bare anyways.." Emberflame stood.
He was tall, very tall, with a slim physique that was very different compared to all of the other Eagleclan warriors who bore pelts of thick gray, black, and white fur. Emberflame was not powerful like the other Eagleclan cats, whose' paws were bigger than any other clan and stood over all other cats. He was nimble, quick, more like a Hawkclan warrior than an Eagleclan one. His long tail flicked here in there in a sign of constant uneasiness, narrow paws shuffling in the wiry grass
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:36 pm

Talonrain nodded,seeming to be studying emberflame,"are you even a eagleclan cat.." He mumbled,almost inaudibly
He's not exactly the smartest of the bunch but was indeed one one the strongest,being abnormally large for a cat and very broad
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Of course, Emberflame's overly large ears twitched as he picked that comment up.
"I was a kittypet kit tossed out into the moors where I survived on my own for four moons. Purestar found me very young, had to rip my collar off. I am very much so an Eagleclan cat, I was just not born inside those cave walls" he said rather monitonly, as if having to say it multiple times a day, trotting through the tall grass in search of prey-scent
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Talonrain's ears drooped slightly "i am sorry for not knowing" he said guiltily,before returning to his normal self and pricking up at the sound of more prey,crouching down and heading towards it
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Emberflame swished his tall tail, "Don't worry about it, I responded a little too hostile.." He apologized softly
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm

"No you responded accordingly,I would've responded much worse" he mewed,suddenly leaping and landing his paw on the tail of a mouse,bitting quickly into it and effectively killing it
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down