Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering

4 posters

Go down

Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering Empty Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering

Post by Half Jack Thu May 22, 2014 6:41 pm

The lean she cat jumped up onto the oak with ease. She maybe fat and plump but she still had her grace.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10916

Back to top Go down

Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering Empty Re: Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering

Post by Shadow Thu May 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Cinder Fire looks up at RavenStar. She blinks her blue eyes slowly and neatly curls her tail around her paws. She waits for her leader to speak.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11195

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering Empty Re: Warrior Ceremony and May's Gathering

Post by Purestar Fri May 23, 2014 10:45 am

Silentpaw padded under the Skyoak and sat.

Sootblaze looked towards his mate, and leader, and sat down on the tree.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12047

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri May 23, 2014 3:24 pm

LostPaw padded to the Sky Oak, her eyes looking up at her leader, and her mentor. The black - and - white feline sat down and moved her gaze to her tiny paws, waiting for RavenStar to name the cats going to the gathering.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9892

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri May 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Cinder Fire glances at the black and white she-cat. She doesn't know her at all. I know a few clan cats, but I don't know all... The gorgeous silver she-cat looks back at the leader and deputy.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri May 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Silentpaw sat next to Cinderfire his tail swishing across the ground. He looked up and waited for Ravenstar to speak in a polite manner.

Sootblaze glanced towards the other cats and nodded to them in a friendly manner before turning back top look up at his mate and leader.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Fri May 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Seeing that everyone gathered did the lean she cat yowl out, "we have a few things today. First I'm going to give Silentpaw his warrior ceremony then I'll list off the cats who will attened the gathering." Her firery green gazed landed and locked on every cats eyes, "As leader of this clan I give my permission to grant Silentpaw his warrior name. For here on out Silentpaw will be known as SilentSong! He has worked very hard to learn StarClans ways and the way of a warrior, let that guide him down the right path!" RavenStar purred outloud as she flicked her tail for him to come forward, to rest her chin upon his head.

"A few more days from now there will be a full moon, a gathering. 3 cats will come with me a SootBlaze those 3 cats are Lostpaw, CinderFire, and SilentSong." the obsidian feline called out the cats names before jumping lightly down.

(Losty whut will you name Lostpaw as a warrior?)
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10916

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri May 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Silentsong padded up to his leader and allowed her to rest her chin on his head. He licked her shoulder in respect in return before backing up and sitting back down next to Cinderfire. Im Silentsong now! he thought and allowed his head to lift high in pride. I wish mom was here to see me now! he thought before shaking his head and correcting himself She is here. Watching from Starclan he let a small smile form on his maw.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri May 23, 2014 6:57 pm

(I'd like her name to be "LostStep". :3)

LostPaw looked back up when RavenStar called up SilentPaw. She listened as he got his warrior name. 'SilentSong. That's a cool name!' She thought, her tail swaying. With the Clan, she yowled, "SilentSong! SilentSong! SilentSong!" The feline then continued to listen as RavenStar named off the three cats going to the Gathering. The tuxedo smiled slightly and nodded.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9892

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri May 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Cinder Fire dips her head at RavenStar as soon as she heard that she was coming to the gathering. She looks at Silentsong. She licks his ear and says, "Congrats, Silentsong, I'm very proud of you."
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 24, 2014 2:54 pm

A warm smile spread across his muzzle. He dipped his head in thanks.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down