Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Old Farm - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Old Farm - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Old Farm - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Old Farm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Old Farm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Old Farm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Old Farm - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Old Farm

+3
Frost
Skully
Shadow
7 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Old Farm - Page 5 Empty Re: The Old Farm

Post by Frost Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Vaermina ran up behind Habit. She reached forward, her shoulders leading her as she extended her claws. She was trying to cover his eyes, but she would settle for any damage she could get.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8363

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:43 pm

"Its funny how little kitties want to pick fights with me. When theres one little delema. I CANT DIE. You fucking idiot!" HABIT said as he twisted around and allowed the shecat to attack her. "Come on then! Show me what 'ya got! Or are you afraid?" HABIT said in a rather demonic tone.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12047

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Naomi continues to watch the cats in a bored way. She is getting a little tired after watching them for while.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11195

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Jack shook his head. "No, you only wanted knowledge. But sssometimes knowing can be harmful. You did make a missstake. But you didn't dessserve thisss." He mewed softly, before lashing his tail. "Habit, isss thisss necesssary? You've tortured her enough. Jussst look at her." He growled, ears flattening. He stood still, unwilling to fight.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9892

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:06 pm

"I know right its awful! I didnt get to use Impliments of Hell on her yet!I didnt work on that damn device for two years only to not use it! Silly me i should've used that first." he said, face-palming his forehead. He then looked back up "Im not blind, idiot. Yes i can see her!" he said in a 'Duh!' tone.

"Im of no use to him anymore. Look at me. I can barely move" Sorrow said lowly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Jack lashed his tail. "Yea. And I am blind, yet I can ssstill sssee how she'sss ssssuffering." He growled, before softening his tone. "Sssorrow, don't talk like that. Sssomeone can heal you. I can take you back to the mansion. You'll be sssafer there." He said, approaching the silver proxy. He then stood over her protectively and 'stared' down Habit. "Jussst let me take her, alright?" The demon meowed calmly, tilting his head slightly.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Vaermina hissed "I'm not scared of a pathetic coward like you. Doing that to a kit..." her sickly green eyes blazed as she grinned "Cowering in the shadows of your master. What's the fun of killing if it's our job? Seriously.. at least become friends with someone before you slit their throat. No style... " she shook her head "Just pathetic." her grin grew larger, "Pathetic indeed.."
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:17 pm

"Oh fine! You cn have the litte tyke. Shes bleeding out anyway, it will be amusing seeing you try and revive her." Just as HABIT said that, her head dropped onto the ground, her breathing painfully ragged. H turned his head to the shecat and laughed "I enjoy the screams and the taste of their flesh the most" he laughed.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Jack snorted, hearing the cats words. "For a mortal, you're kinda sssmart." He then silently added, 'But some of us must kill for our well-being.'
Then the tom placed a dark, smoky paw on the she-cat's shoulder. "Even if she doesss die, I can alwaysss have my Master retrieve her from the firesss of Hell. He knowsss how much potential she hasss." He then disappeared in a puff of smoke, along with Sorrow.

~Mansion~
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:46 pm

"To tell you he truth, I like their eyes.." Vaermina hissed. She seemed to have almost forgotten about he fight. This side of her responded better to evil than good. "You're not so bad.." she said, observing Habit.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:38 pm

He let out an insane cackle "I try, little Rabbit. I'm just Everyones bad HABITS." he said. His eyes flashed a dark purple. His voice slowly became more and more demonic, and sounded like two deep-voiced cats were saying the same words at the exact same time. "I enjoy the flesh of younger subjects. Kits under seven moons. They scream the most. I have been around for, well, only Slender knows. Ive been called many things. Angel of Death. The Boogey Man. The Gray Man. Jack the Ripper. Vlad the Imapler. Ive been around a loong time. This is Evan--" he pointed to his body. "I now inHABIT this body, along with Evan. I can hear him right now actually." he said with a shrug. "There are hundereds, millions, BILLIONS, across my table. Their blood all on the edge of my knife" he snickered.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:25 pm

"Clever word play, Habit." she bowed "I'm honored to be in the presence of one with such talent. My name is Vaermina." she sat, flicking an ear. "That is all I need say."
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:24 pm

He reached down and picked up his white fedora with a black band. He put it on his head and adjusted his festive floral hawaiian shirt before saying anything. "Ive met many, and have seen so many characters. Talk in rhyme for a good time. Is my motto. Riddles and plays on words are how i adress my Rabbits. Now, i want you to take this. And i expect to see it back, filled out with extras. Listen to the rules very carefully, or you will end up like Rabbit#54 and 61. When i get it back, i will let you know if you have been selected or eliminated." HABIT said. "Most of the Rabbits would love to see me in person, so consider it a treat. I expect you to be a good canidate in the Tournament." he said, handing her a sheet that read:

"HELLO RABBIT,
I OFFER YOU A PLACE IN A TOURNAMENT OF SORTS, A UNIQUE CONTEST, CREATED JUST FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR EXPENDABLE CO-CONSPIRATORS. THE ONLY THING I ASK OF YOU: BE COMPLETELY OPEN WITH ME, RABBIT. DO NOT FUCK WITH ME. AND DO NOT SEEK ANY OUTSIDE HELP.
NAME:
EARLIEST NIGHTMARE:
PELT COLOR:
PREFFERED BLOOD TYPE:
WHAT YOU CHERISH THE MOST:
WHAT YOU DESPISE THE MOST:

THERE WILL BE SEVEN TRIALS, IN THREE PRELIMINARY ROUNDS, CULMINATING IN A GRAND FINALE. SEE YOU THERE, RABBITS.

YOURS."

The paper was made out of a thin material, and all the words were in capitals. His eyes went back to icy blue. Before speaking "There will be many Rabbits in the tournament. But i expect you to come out on top in each of my trials. I will say again just for a recap, do not fuck with me. You might not know what this is for yet, but the time will come, Rabbit#001." He said lowly. "You are going to be an exceptional player in the tournament. I expect big things from you, Rabbit#001." he said in a knowing tone of voice, before patting her shoulder. "Do not ask for help in the trials. Do not cheat." he reminded her before looking up and taking in a long breath. "Ill be back, in... two days. And i expect a full description from 'ya bud! Ill be there to help in the first trial i assign, but after then i will give no such help to any of the Rabbits.You are an exciting character to have along in the trials!" he said in a surprisigly cheery tone. The trials meant something much more to him, but no one knew why.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Vaermia listened to Habit's words carefully. She took the piece of paper and read it over. "I wouldn't dream of cheating... and I look forward to your little trials." she purred. She dipped her extra claw in the pool of Sorrow's blood and signed her name before setting the paper beside her to finish once Habit had disappeared, after all she didn't want to be rude.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:32 am

"Regardless. In the last trail, Rabbit#001 promised the same thing. He asked Vinny who was Rabbit#004 , Evan here who was Rabbit#002, and Jeff who was Rabbit#003, for help. That is against the rules, even after reminding him twice. So, I broke his neck after stabbing him over and over again and left him in the middle of the street where he was run over by numerous cars.  " HABIT said. He sounded pissed off. Clearly angered by Ryan's disobediance with the Trials.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 am

"Well, I'll be sure not to disobey your rules then. Wouldn't want to end up as roadkill." she filled out her age and gender real quick before looking back up at Habit.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:27 pm

HABIT nodded until suddenly his head snapped up. He seemed to be listening. "Can you not use this system of communication?" he suddenly said. "Thats not the point. I look more insane then I already am, talking to nothing! You stick!" he said, speaking in annoyance. Suddenly there was static. "See! Isn't that better! Just come to me and speak, god-damnit!" HABIT said before an extremely tall humanoid appeared. It was more then 8 feet tall, with no facial features. No eyes, no nose, no mouth. Only white cat ears. He wore a black suit with a red tie. "Howdy pilgrim!" HABIT laughed and went over to the creature. "Aint you a sight for sore eyes?" he chuckled. The creature was silent for a while. "You just gonna stand there?" he asked. The creature finally spoke "I have a job for you, HABIT.." it's voice was very deep, and sounded like static.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Vaermina cocked her head when Habit began talking to seemingly nothing. But stood and stumbled a bit when the figure appeared. Though she wasn't afraid of it, she was.. intrigued. She studied it for a moment.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:29 pm

"Dont worry 'bout this guy. He only kills cats, peels their skin off, and eats it" HABIT said as if it was nothing, and shrugged. "I have heard that you freed Firebrand from my control and have been helping subject Noah Maxwell. Am I or am I not correct?" the creature said sternly. "Yep I did!" he said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Vearmina sat and nodded thoughtfully at Habit's words. She dipped her head in respect to the creature, but stayed silent as she listened to the conversation and continued to fill out the form.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:19 pm

"Tell me why you would go against me. I want to know and then you better hope I'm in a good mood." he bent down so he was face to face with HABIT. HABIT let out a demonic growl "And do what! You won't do anything! So don't give me that. You know I can't die! And that I'm not phased by pain, I enjoy it. So go ahead, do what you want. Come on gut me open! Pull out my teeth. Sever my tongue! I will always be able to regenerate it! Do you not understand that I do what I want and get what I want! Because you can't do anything to stop me!" HABIT's voice got deeper and more demonic with each word. He sounded like venom.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Once Vaermina had finished filling out the form, she looked back up boredly. Then she yawned and laid down with her tail laid over her paws. She watched contently.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Slendercat stood there for a while. "At least tell Observer where Noah Maxwell is." he finally said. HABIT glared before responding "No. Neither shall I give the werebouts of his guardian Firebrand. Yes. You heard me. Firebrand is his protector. I was simply the free-er or whatever" HABIT said. He turned his head towards Vaermina, or what he called her, Rabbit#001.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Vaermina stood as Habit faced her. She rolled up the aper, knowing that the blood on it was now dry. "Yes?" she asked.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:54 pm

"Sorry for the RUDE INTERRUPTION!" he turned his head to Slendercat, talking about him. He let out a cough and straightened his fedora and shirt. "Is it complete, Rabbit#001?
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next