Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Forest (gathering herbs) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Forest (gathering herbs) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Forest (gathering herbs) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Forest (gathering herbs) EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Forest (gathering herbs) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Forest (gathering herbs) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Forest (gathering herbs) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Forest (gathering herbs) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Forest (gathering herbs) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Forest (gathering herbs)

3 posters

Go down

The Forest (gathering herbs) Empty The Forest (gathering herbs)

Post by Purestar Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:49 am

The beautiful white shecat walked her paws stepping lightly. she picked up the scent of horsetail and gave a purr of delight "Yes!" she plucked off a few stems and held them in her mouth before searching for juniper. She saw a bush with bright red berries and hissed "You dont fool me death berries" she growled and passed them. She saw a darker green bush with blue-ish purple berries and her eyes softened "There we are, juniper!" she bounded forward and plucked off as many berries that would fit in her mouth.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12053

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Forest (gathering herbs) Empty Re: The Forest (gathering herbs)

Post by Baxter Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:09 am

"Hey the leader told me to come help you" A young strong looking tom says walking over (I want to rp him for enterity now let me just go make a bio for him :3)
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9785

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:36 pm

"Oh, thanks" she turned her head her honey-sweet tone muffled by herbs. She dropped the large bundle and motioned with her tail towards the juniper berry bush "Collect the purple ones, not the red ones, you'll die if you touch the red ones" she warned her pale green gaze softening at the tom. "Thanks" she purred warmly and dipped her head to nip at the stems of marigold flowers. She one by one picked the flowers by the stems and carried them in her mouth she turned her head to find a patch of catmint next to a boulder "Thats odd, catmint in the forest?" she walked towards it and leaned her head in to nip a bunch off. She heard something snap suddenly and she darted her head towards the sound her eyes wide. She heard a loud throaty growl like a cat's but humongous. A huge tawny shape lunged from the debris, it was giant, with the shape of a cat but ginormous. She let out a shriek of horror and grabbed her herbs and shoved the tom towards where she was to run. "Follow me!" she screeched as she plummeted through bramble thickets, she reached a large rockpile and lunged scrambling in her terror to reach the top.

(She HAD to grab the herbs XDD)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:58 pm

(Lol)

The cat followed Shywhisper checking back at the animal "you should walk over to stuff that seems suspicious" the tom says
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9785

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 pm

"On three, run to camp" she whispered quietly "one.." "two..." "THREE!" she teared down lunging with all her strength towards camp, whipping by trees her long bushy white tail streaming out behind her as she went "Keep up!" she howled over her shoulder. She heard branches snap behind her, the cat was following her. She lunged towards the stream and jumped in so the giant cat couldn't find her scent she ran out on the other side and continued towards camp wildly. She finally reached it with the tom behind her, and barged in.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Thu May 29, 2014 12:06 pm

(I'm killing off LeopardClaw. I don't RP him at all... And I want to keep Liu.)

The long - legged feline's nose trailed across the ground, looking for any possible prey. His head raised when he spotted a dove pecking about on the ground. Grinning, LeoparddClaw leapt after the bird, batting it out of the air and killing it quickly. The tom grinned, "Got you, bird - brain. Didn't see me coming, did you? Of course you didn't. You were dead before you saw me. Hmph!" The spotted feline gloated, too busy honoring himself to notice the cracking of a tree trunk next to him. When he noticed, the tom yowled in alarm and attempted to flee. But the tree was huge. It hit the ground with a thud, crushing LeopardClaw under one of it's large branches. The spotted feline screeched in pain and attempted to pull himself free. But the branch was too heavy, and it must have broke his spine, alone with some ribs. He coughed up a mouthful of blood instead. Letting out low groans of pain, LeopardClaw weakly attempted to get out from under the branch. He tried and he failed. Blood dripping from his mouth, LeopardClaw gave up and stopped his squirming. With one last attempt to pull himself free, the deputy stilled.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down