Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
April 2014 MOTMs EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
April 2014 MOTMs EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
April 2014 MOTMs EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
April 2014 MOTMs EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
April 2014 MOTMs EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
April 2014 MOTMs EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
April 2014 MOTMs EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
April 2014 MOTMs EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
April 2014 MOTMs EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

April 2014 MOTMs

Go down

April 2014 MOTMs Empty April 2014 MOTMs

Post by Half Jack Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:27 am

April MotMs
-----------------------------------------

Top Poster is... PureStar! She has kept up as Top Poster for the past month! Wonderful job!

Top Female Character is... PureStar! Once again she has claimed a space in this months awards! Her character has been through a lot but it seems somethings are poping up for her. Splendid Role Play PureStar!

Top Male Character is... BlackFang! Your character has a wonderful personality. I am proud to have you on this site. Your Role Play with BlackFang is unique and one of a kind! Keep up the good work!

Top Relationship is... SootBlaze & RavenStar! Roleplayed by RavenStar and PureStar. It seems our VultureClan Deputy and Leader are rather fighsty! I wonder where there relationship will take them?

Top User is... RavenStar! It seems many of you are thankful for my work and are glad im here. Many of you voted for me and I am thankful to have such good supporters like you guys! Thanks to you all for if you weren't here im sure none of this would of happend! Love you guys!

All members who were listed on this months MotMs have been granted 30 Claws. Hopefully we have some new faces in next times awards.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10962

Back to top Go down