Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies)

2 posters

Go down

Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) Empty Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies)

Post by Purestar Sat May 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Purestar called her clan together before speaking. "Today, we gather to mourn the death of Blazespirit. He was my family, and your deputy. And i am extremely saddened by the fact he no loner walks with us. But, i must choose a deputy before moon-high and i think it is better that i choose quickly as possible". She glanced at all her warriors thinking hard. Her gaze rested on Bluefrost before speaking "Your new deputy shall be... Bluefrost! Let her serve her clan for moons to come, and succeed me when i die. And lead the clan with fearlessness, courage, kindness, and pride" she said before turning her gaze back to Bluefrost "Do you accept your new role in the clan?" she asked her gaze warm.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12069

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) Empty Re: Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies)

Post by Half Jack Sat May 24, 2014 5:30 pm

BlueFrost sat down as she listaned to PureStar. Her sharp blue eyes darkned with grief at the loss of their Deputy. But when her name was called upon she froze with utter shock, unsure how to feel. "Y-yes, anything for the Clan," she meowed softly but firmly outloud.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10938

Back to top Go down

Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies) Empty Re: Sky Rock (announcements and ceremonies)

Post by Purestar Sat May 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Purestar dipped her head low to her new deputy "Thank you for taking on the difficulties of being Eagleclan's deputy. You will be a great leader when you succeed me" she smiled before her gaze went somber again. "Drag Blazespirit to the middle of the clearing under the hole in the top of the cave where the moonlight may bathe his pelt and raise his spirit to the stars" she said her eyes dull. "Whoever wants to stay and mourn with the deputy may touch their nose to his pelt one last time for the whole night" she meowed glancing around.

(Im going to have Purestar have her kits soon :3)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat May 24, 2014 7:29 pm

(Okie dokie)
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 24, 2014 8:26 pm

(Awww c: her kitties will be so kawaii ^^)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat May 24, 2014 8:57 pm

They born? XD
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 24, 2014 9:22 pm

(ima post in the camp entrance of her suddenly having her kits O3O)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat May 24, 2014 9:35 pm

XD now that will be a tottal shocker for the clan. Death then life, Razz
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 24, 2014 9:42 pm

LOL i just noticed that, too bad one of her kits dies :C
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down