Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Grass Hollow (apprentice training)

2 posters

Go down

The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) Empty The Grass Hollow (apprentice training)

Post by Purestar Wed May 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Hollowsoul walked next to his apprentice Rushingpaw and meowed "This is where the Eagleclan apprentices train" he looked down at large hollow surrounded by rock walls with only one entrance where they were standing. The hollow was filled with long soft grass perfect for battle training.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12077

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) Empty Re: The Grass Hollow (apprentice training)

Post by RushingStorm Thu May 29, 2014 10:48 am

The apprentices gaze would widen with happiness and shock by how big the hollow actually was compared to the new apprentice. He padded ahead of his mentor and sniffed around before facing his mentor-"Battle training right?"-he ask, gulping, just now realizing how big Hollowsoul is compared to hm-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 9839

Back to top Go down

The Grass Hollow (apprentice training) Empty Re: The Grass Hollow (apprentice training)

Post by Purestar Thu May 29, 2014 2:12 pm

"Yep!" he said as he padded into the grassy hollow. "Your smaller, but use it to your advantage in this battle" he said before crouching down, ready to take him down.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Fri May 30, 2014 10:20 pm

He would look at his mentor with fright in his deep ocean pools. His fur was a dark majestic silver with a deep light blackness on his paws and along his spine and the top of his head. Oddly enough, he had hair that covered one side of his defined jawline that was also black. He had already gone to one side and then slipped beneath the tom with amazing speed, one claw unsheathing and attempting to graze his mentors back hind leg-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri May 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Hollowsoul had seen the attack coming., Hollowsoul twirled sideways with super-speed, making Rushingpaw miss his attack. He then swiped in a paw with lightning-speed and placed it firmly on the low part of Rushingpaws chest. He pushed forward on his chest hard making Rushingpaw fall backwards. He slammed Rushingpaw on his back and kept his paw firmly on the tom's chest. Hollowsoul lifted off, his whiskers twitching "I did that to my father before i tore his throat out, its a move the clan cats dont know about. They dont know half the moves i know, ive seen what you were about to do before. I knew the signs. I see a cat's weaknesses from their first attack. Your legs are stronger then your shoulders and jaw. So i will train you more on your weaknesses" he said as he sat down, explaining to the tom his plans for Rushingpaw.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Fri May 30, 2014 11:02 pm

He would breathe deeply after the toms attack and get on his hind paws and sit, listening to him speak-"My legs have always been stronger, but I have broad shoulders. My jaw is weird."-he said moving his jaw in a weird motion that made it seem crooked but it really wasn't. He had a type of genetic disease that made his jaw movable. His eyes lit up and he smiled-"If i'm getting beat I can trick them into thinking they've won by moving my jaw."
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri May 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Hollowsoul laughed "That wouldnt work for me, i dont want any enemy ive defeated still moving. Not my style" he purred in amusment.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Fri May 30, 2014 11:17 pm

"The warrior code tells us to show mercy to our enemies. If i'm not mistaken?"-he said softly as if his opinion wasn't needed and he shouldn't have said anything. He sighed-"I'll never be a good fighter..."
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri May 30, 2014 11:25 pm

"I dont really respect the warrior code. Any cat that attempts to harm another clan doesnt deserve mercy in my opinion" he replied. He heard what Rushingpaw said and gasped "Dont say that! All because you arent that skilled now doesnt mean you wont become skilled. It takes time, thats what trainings for. If you already knew how to fight then why would i need to train you? You'll learn" he said simply and got to his paws.

Last edited by Purestar on Sat May 31, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 31, 2014 4:12 pm

"Well, whatever you say Hollowsoul..."-he said, he was already sweaty and panting, he looked at the sun and saw it was setting.-"We've been training for almost a full day."
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 31, 2014 5:17 pm

"Lets head back, we'll train tomorrow at Sun-high, got it?" he said before his whiskers twitched "You said not to take it easy on you, well im not" he laughed before sweeping his tail for his apprentice to follow him. He headed towards the exit of the Grass Hollow.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 31, 2014 5:18 pm

The apprentice would Rush past him and yowl back-"I know i'm faster then you you old Owl!!!"-he said zopming out of the entrance and heading straight for camp, slowing down from tiredness-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 31, 2014 5:41 pm

"Keep telling yourself that!" he yowled as he sped past his apprentice when Rushingpaw began to tire. He had a lot more endurance from rough training which is why Hollowsoul was not only fast, but could keep up the pace without getting tired.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down