Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Maintenance Building - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Maintenance Building - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Maintenance Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Maintenance Building - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Maintenance Building - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Maintenance Building - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Maintenance Building - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Maintenance Building - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Maintenance Building - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Maintenance Building

+2
Purestar
Valérie
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Maintenance Building - Page 4 Empty Re: Maintenance Building

Post by RushingStorm Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:17 am

A shape would hunch over as he jumped through a busted window of the abandoned hospital. His fur was very weirdly colored, one patch of golen fur on his scruff with an overcoat of light black with a overcoat patch of gold on his lower back also he was a white cat with a white muzzle.-"Well, this will be a nice home for me..."-he said, twitching his ears which were weirdly contorted into backward curls. He would lick his paw and bring it over his ear. here was a scar over his right side and left eye was blurry white but the other was a dark celadon-"Frost has found his home.."-he said with a evil smile-

Dun Dun dah!!!! He's back!)
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 9839

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 am

(watch out for da remaining proxies o.o dey be dangeris!)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12077

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:04 pm

I don't know what a proxy is?)
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:53 am

(followers of slendercat! They would kill your charrie in a second o.o they dont like cats poking around, even though they left there might be cats who visit. Sorrow is a Proxy)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:55 am

(This is the son of the Great Blazespirit, he can pretty much defend hiself from 3 cats at once, defebnd, not attack)
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:41 pm

(one Proxy equals the strength of about four and a half cats, Master, or Slendercat gives them extra strength and speed when he makes them a Proxy. Proxy isnt just a title, but is a species. A large, scary, creepy as hell species XD ima RP a Proxy 4 ya because i can 83)

A large shape lingered in the pipes along the tops of the walls, staring down upon the newcomer. The form had a black hood on, with a pitch black mask. Its scent could not be caught, nor could it be seen or heard. She was the master of stalking, giving her the name Stalker.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:26 pm

He felt the sudden chill ripple up his spine as the light fragmented from the moon's rays. He immediatly turned his gaze toward the wall and got into the fighting stance-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:48 pm

(ooooooooooooooooooooooo cool ^.^ frosty bettar run!)
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9809

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:05 pm

Stalker lunged down from her place in the pipes, landing behind the large tom. She was the same height as the tom, but her face could not be seen behind the creepy, black and blood stained mask. "What brings you here? State your business now!" her voice was muffled making it dark and low, making her sound eerie. She was a very tall black feline, and underneath the mask was a pair of deep, dark emerald green eyes.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:57 pm

"My business is mine is it now She-cat?"-he said as he didn't turn is gaze but knew she was behind him. He simply smiled and laughed easily.-"I came because i was tired and sleepy, a little hungry..."-he says with a little smirk forming on his lips.-"I come from Eagleclan. They were to soft for my taste."
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:46 pm

"Leave, or i'll be too rough for your taste, tom!" she growled staring at him hard. The black jacket's hood buffeted in the breeze, her disguise was a bit haunting but might look odd to the newcomer. "Master would not like cats snooping around, leave before something bad happens to you" she hissed low. Her claw's had metal blades on top of her original claw's, making her a huge threat to him.

(lol did i say her eyes were green? She has light gray eyes not green XD. My fault sorreh! ^^)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 am

"No."-he would say laying down, his back to her, the powerful tom stretching himsef out before laying on his stomach, head on his paws.-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:43 am

You could not see the shecat's face from behind the eerie blood-stained mask. "I said, Master would not like cats being here. Leave before he shows" She growled low in a threat.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:47 am

He woul turn his head towards her and roll his tail behind him and over his huge white paws. He would wink at her and laugh as he tilted his head towards her, showing his curled ears-"I'll hear you before you even take a step. Him to."
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:53 am

"He doesnt walk" she returned with a low snarl. Suddenly static filled the room as she got up with a hiss. "LEAVE!" her voice seemed to crack with static. It seemed as if she where two voices. One very deep and low, and the other one hers.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:42 pm

"Please..."-he said with a soft laugh on hsi meow. The static merely made him laugh. Frost was alreayd an evil cat without a soul to show fear. He stretched himsl out and curled up-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:53 pm

"Fine, then you must die" and with that, she was gone. She suddenly appeared behind the tom and tackled him, Tearing her more then an inch long shards of metal into his flesh deeply. "Ill tear your heart out!" she hissed as she lifted her mask up so her muzzle showed and sank her teeth into the back of his neck deeply. She made his evil look like a walk through the meadow and she knew it. She tears out her victims hearts and eats them, which is all her diet consited of. She tore out their kidneys first though, and would give them to Eyeless Jack. She worked for Slendercat, who would eventually kill this tom if he got away. Or she would go get Hoody, Masky, Graffiti and Observer to help finish him off. The Operator wouldnt be happy if this tom got away.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:02 pm

(Sor remember to use the word 'attempt' when your fighting another members characters! xD)
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10946

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:18 pm

(I was too lazy and forgot :/ oh well XD there are going to be a lot of people doing the same thing in the long run)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:04 pm

(Yup)
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:41 am

Sorrow padded through the familiar tunnels. She had to get away from everything for a while. She sighed and allowed old memories to flood her consciousness. She let out a quiet sigh and thought of when time was simpler. Well, what she thought was simple. Training. She remembered running through these tunnels countless times before. Younger, reckless, thinking she could never die. This was one of the last places she was actually... As happy as she ever really was throughout her pitiful life. She was still weak, but she didn't care. Nothing mattered to her anymore. She had lost her will and wasn't sure she'd find it ever again. She walked through the maze, not going anywhere specific. She just wanted to wander with her thoughts. She was so lost in her thought that she almost didn't hear the sobbing sounds. She stopped and lifted her head in the darkness. Darkness was never an issue for Sorrow, shed grown up in it and had grown to like it. Her ears perked towards the soft crying. She pulled down her mask and allowed it to hang from her neck. She walked silently down the tunnel towards a dead end where the sobbing echoed. In the darkness she saw the small shape of a kit. "Uh... What are you... Doing down here..?" the silver tabby said, her silky voice echoing through the tunnel. The kit's head popped up "Mother..?" the kit whispered. There was obviously something wrong with the youngster. It got up and ran towards Sorrow, wrapping its paws around her two front legs and sobbing. "I didn't mean to hurt you and brother! Im sorry! I want you back! I don't want to be alone!" the kit sobbed pathetically "I don't want to be alone!" the kit repeated, hugging her front legs tightly as if she was going to disappear. Sorrow realized the kit was covered in splattered blood. "Please don't leave me alone again!" the kit cried, tears streaming down its cheeks. It was female, but her pelt color was unseen in the darkness. Sorrow didn't know how to react to this sudden turn of events. "I don't know why i hurt you and brother! Im sorry... Im so sorry..." her cries were now whispers. Sorrow stood there awkwardly "Uh...." she looked around. Shit! What do i do? she thought. She didn't want to kill the kit. "O-ok... Kid... Lets just get you out of the tunnels... Ok..?" she said and pulled her legs out of the kit's tight grasp. The kit didn't respond, but as Sorrow ducked her head down to pick the kit up by the scruff, she wrapped her legs around Sorrow's neck tightly and hanged there. Overly attached much..? she thought and sighed. The kit was still heard crying very softly, not letting go of Sorrow. She finally made her way out towards the area where you jump up and out of the tunnels. "God i hope no one else is here" she said aloud for some reason, and leapt up and out of the maintenance tunnels. She tugged the kit away from her neck and set her on the ground. The kit was very strange. She had dark ginger fur with black stripes and white patches and splotches everywhere. There was blood all over the kits paws, muzzle, chest, and legs. But then there was her eyes. One was a pale, bright sulfur yellow. The other was a pale icy blue. Sorrow kept the mask off, and was constantly wiping the black goo leaking from her missing eye socket. She didn't want to freak the kit out with her own odd appearance. But she kept the hoody on. "Look kid, I'm not your mom, but what are you doing down there?" Sorrow asked suspiciously. "Running... Because i hurt you and brother" the kit said softly, a whimper in her voice. "But i don't want to be alone. I don't want to be alone! I didn't know what i was doing mother! Im sorry!" the kit began crying again. Sorrow crouched down next to the kit "Its.. Ok..?" she said awkwardly in an attempt to try and make the kit feel better. She sighed after a few long moment passed of no replies, only the sound of soft sobbing. She gently picked the multi-colored bundle up by the scruff this time. "Where to go..?" she thought. She paced for a moment before sighing. She set the kit down "Tell me what happened. Tell me what you did" she said and crouched down in front of the kit. The kit's dual-colored eyes looked up before she spoke. "We were in the park playing. Me and brother were play-fighting, when he accidentally clawed me paw. I saw the blood leaking from the mark... And.... And......" she began shaking, her pupils tiny dots her voice now shook as violently as her body did. "I... Felt something.... I don't know why but i wanted to hurt my brother..! I would never hurt him! But i couldn't control myself" tears slipped from her eyes and down her cheeks. "I hurt my little brother in the neck" the kit sobbed "He cried and blood was everywhere. But then you came and asked me why i hurt my little brother. Thats when i... got the feeling... And i wanted to hurt you... And i did... I did! I stayed with you and brother, but brother stopped breathing and you did too. I ran. I ran because the feeling wouldn't leave" the kit bawled. Sorrow listened to the kit quietly. She felt sympathy for the small kit. "I can take you to cats who are like you and me, but you have to stay close ok?" she said softly. She nodded and allowed Sorrow to pick her up. Sorrow looked around closely, making sure others weren't watching.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:38 pm

There was....a pale yellow and white cat watching,his usual appearance had changed,the story reminded him of...that time,before he became a killer,just after Eden had turned into a monster that didn't recognize him as family,back when he kill BEN."F-fuck..." he wimpered,self cut claw marks repeared on his skin,one on his neck,that looked deep,blood dripped from his closed eyes,He had lost Eden,his brother hated his guts and was terrified of him,Thomas and Neb where nowhere to be found,he even killed his parents...he started to cry,he wanted to help the kit,maybe even take care of it
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:55 pm

"Listen kid, the quicker you understand this the better. The fact is, where we are going, everyone there has a sob story far worse then you. So don't think you'll get any bonus points. And I'm not your mom. What's your name so I don't have to keep calling you 'kid'?" She asked. The small multicolored cat seemed dazed, as if focusing. "I can hear the voices again...." She whispered. "What?" Sorrow asked in confusion. The kit didn't respond, and stared deeply into nothing. Sorrow whacked her paws together, making a loud clapping sound. "Snap out of it!" Sorrow said loudly. The kit should her head roughly before responding "I-I don't remember" she said. "What do you mean you 'don't remember'?" Sorrow asked in confusion. "I... Don't.... Remember..." The kit said softly. "But the voices call me Dread. They call me that when they speak to me. Can't you hear them?" The small kit meowed ominously. Sorrow stared at 'Dread'. There was defiantly something mentally off about the kit. She was not right in the head. But then again, who is these days? "What do the voices tell you..?" Sorrow asked. "They tell me who to hurt, and they tell me it's ok. But it's not ok. It's not ok. Some voices are kind and soothing. But... Some are... Scary... I'm afraid" she whimpered "The scary voices are talking now. I-I'm afraid!" She said "I don't want to talk to you!" She cried and crouched down. "I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" She screamed and began hyperventilating. She was suffering from a panic attack induced by stress. "STOP IITT!!!!" She screamed and clutched her head with her paws.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:02 pm

he quickly turned back to his normal form and walked over to the kit and Sorrow,a very different look on his from his either insane or flirty look,"its alright,ummm Dread right,the voices are monsters,but they cant do anything if you fight them,for control,they just get worse otherwise..." his voice had a hint of sadness
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Her eyes filled with multiple delusions, making her scream again and squeeze her eyes shut. "No! Not again! You can't make me! I won't do it!" The kit seemed to have a conversation with herself "NO!" She yelled once more "Nononononono! I don't want to!" She cried. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" She yelled. Her panicked breathing made her heave air in and out roughly. "Why are you doing this to me!" She now sobbed. Dried blood still covered her paws and muzzle. She looked at the blood, shaking heavily. Her bloody claws flexed in and out of their sheaths. She slowly brought the claws on one of her paws down towards her wrist. Her claws had peirced the flesh, but didn't have a chance to go deep due to the fact that Sorrow tackled her over so she wouldn't hurt herself.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next