Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Abandoned Hospital

5 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Hospital - Page 20 Empty Re: The Abandoned Hospital

Post by Valérie Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:06 pm

(I'm going to be fair while choosing the name. Then I'll buy another character slot and unrealistic features. Or am I covered because of the plot?)

Graffiti snickered silently. "No... Not like that..." He whispered, grinning devilishly. "Remember when M - " He was cut off by Masky's yowl. "END OF THE FREAKIN' DISCUSSION!"
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9920

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 pm

(You are covered because of the plot. The little kit i was talking about is named 'Dread' o3o and man she's fucking adorable Very Happy)

Stalker burst out laughing when she heard Masky's enraged response.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12075

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Masky climbed off the roof and shot the two an angered look. "We all agreed that we would never, ever, EVER talk about what happened that night. We were on catnip, and Observer did nothing to help." He growled. In the corner, Observer snickered. "Ha! That proves how much of a genius I am and how easily persuaded cats on catnip are." He grinned, as Masky cringed at the memory. The grey tom shot a look at Observer. "It's your fault." He hissed. Observer snickered silently, white teeth gleaming.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:30 pm

"Oh so that's what you were talking about! Hah! I remember that! Observer were a fucking genius!" Stalker said between breaths of laughter.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:36 pm

Masky growled in frustration. "Hey! Hoody and I were on catnip! Observer just put the thought in our head, and then... Uh... One of the worst possible moments of my life happened!" He hissed, flattening his ears against his head. "Because Observer's evil enough to tell you two to - " Graffiti teased, before being tackled by Masky. "No! Never mention it! Don't bring it up, for crying out loud!" He yowled, fur on end.
(So, do I still have to post at the store?)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:39 pm

(You don't need to. I'll give ya a free slot because I'm awesome Very Happy)

Stalker chuckled "Worse for you, best for us" she breathed in laughter. "Maybe you'll learn not to get on catnip when Observer is around" she mused.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 pm

(Yaaay! :DDD)

Masky flattened his ears and looked at his paws in shame. "Especially when Hoody's on the same." He grunted. "Hey, Stalker, find me some catnip for Graffiti and Observer! ASAP!" He meowed. Graffiti shook his head. "Ummm.... No thank you...!" He growled, glaring at the grey feline. "Ha! When you two finally came out of it, your reactions... Were... Hehe... Hilarious! Hoody was like, 'WHAT?! NO!!! HOW?! I - '" He was cut off by Masky. "We all know that, dangit!" He snapped, before suddenly, Jack and Sorrow appeared.
Jack panted heavily, and collapsed as soon as he arrived. "I......... Hate.......... HABIT....." He panted, before looking at Sorrow. "She..... used.... too much......... energy......" He continued, looking at the cats who were snickering slightly, despite the situation. "Oh, just - just rest it off. Geez. You ruined the fun we're having. We found Masky's weak spot!" Observer snickered, poking the irritated grey feline.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Sorrow was lying limply on her side, not moving at all. Black blood still trickled from her agape jaws and terrible throat wound. Stalker lifted her head and looked at them with alarm. "Uh.. Is that bad?" Stalker asked, referring to 'used too much energy'.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:59 pm

"One of..... Zalgo's former grunts.... used too much energy before." Jack panted. Masky tilted his head. "And?" Eyeless Jack paused, before looking at his paws. "He was wiped.... from existence..." He meowed. "Someone, get some... livers... Yea... She likes... Livers..... Hurry...." He panted, shoulders heaving. "Well, good. I didn't like that subject very much..." Masky growled, glaring at the three felines, one who was snickering despite Sorrow's condition.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Stalker nodded and got to her paws. She turned and ran out of the entrance in search for unlucky victims. She had always thought Sorrow was a great cat to hang out with when Sorrow was mortal. She owed it to Sorrow to help her now. When she returned she carried a sack containing 10 livers "That's all I could find in the area" the black shecat panted and set the bag down next to Jack.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Jack panted as he nudged the livers to his friend. "Eat." He meowed, before looking back at Graffiti and Observer, who were whispering to each other and snickering. "What'sss up?" EJ panted. Masky answered before they had the chance. "Nothing!"
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Sorrow was lost deep in her unconscious mind. But she heard Jack, and the scent of bloody flesh caused her remaining eye to slowly open. She let out a painful groan "H...oly... Sh...it..." Sorrow rasped out. Everything ached terribly. "I don't.. K..now whe...ther I was j...ust mi...nd c..on...trolled or hit... By a.. Bus.." She choked out.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Jack looked at Sorrow, and drousily meowed, "You were... Mind controlled.... Same here.... Sleepy.... Dunno why..... Ima demon... G'night everyone...." And then he collapsed in exhaustion, while the proxies looked at the two curiously. "Mind controlled? Let me guess: Habit used The Rune on you two?" Observer asked, flexing his claws.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:09 pm

Sorrow let out a terrible cough, black blood spilling from her jaws. But she nodded at Observer's question in a 'yes'. The weak demon stretched out an aching limb and pulled a liver closer and sank her teeth into it in complete hunger. After she had eaten all of the livers, she allowed her head to drop again. "Someone get.. Him.... Kidneys..." She rasped out.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Observer turned and looked at Graffiti. "You heard her. Go get him some kidneys." He grunted. The white feline frowned. "Why do I have to?" He meowed. "Because he said so. Get some kidneys." Masky grunted, shoving the feline. "Okay okay! I'll go!" He mewed, before bounding out the room.

Graffiti stalked around the forest in search of a feline. His eyes lightened up when he saw a sleek black feline, hunched over a dead body. Graffiti got into a stalking position, before pouncing at the feline, who simply teleported out of range. The flabbergasted proxy turned and looked at his 'victim'. His jaw dropped in surprise: The feline had no lower jaw. The bombay's glowing eyes stared at the white tom. "You made many mistakes in your lifetime, hmm?" He meowed in a strong, yet silky voice that came from nowhere. "W-what?" Graffiti asked, backing away slightly. This cat wasn't normal. He was slightly transparent. Was he a demon? The other feline's eyes seemed to laugh at the masked feline. "When you were younger, still known as 'Danny', you were innocent. So innocent. I had no reason to go after you. But now, under Slender's influence, you murdered so many. Maybe I should end that right here and now....?" The bombay meowed, stepping up to the feline, who was about to Slenderwalk away, for the sake of his life. "Who are you?" Graffiti growled at the jawless tom. "I have many names. One official, others nicknames. My real name is Soldier, for I was raised for military purposes. But now, most know my as "The Punisher" or "Jawless", sometimes "The Devil's Pet", and for some Tribes, "He Who Knows". I have many others, but they're not important." Punisher calmly meowed, before looking Graffiti over. "You're obviously not highly ranked, that's for sure. And you have an eating problem..." He muttered, much to Graffiti's anger. "Hey! I'm not that fat!" He snapped, lashing his tail. "The others have more muscles than you. And yes, I see some fat on you." He growled, before looking over to the dead cat. "See him? He make a big mistake. He left went hunting for his group. You know what he did?" Punisher silently and venomously hissed. "He caught a rabbit. He ate it. He caught a mouse. He ate it. He caught a sparrow. He. Ate. It. Not a very good member if you ask me. So, I simply punished him. Do you see why I'm called 'The Punisher'?" He growled, looking back at Graffiti. "Y-yes, I see why. Now, I need to take his kidneys for my friend... Please..." Graffiti mewed, scooting past Punisher and  to the dead feline, who strangely didn't have a scratch on him. "Yea. Go right ahead. Take what you want." Graffiti tore out the dead tom's kidneys, before looking at the bombay. "See you later, I guess...." Punisher winked. "I'll show myself when you're luck runs out." Then, he disappeared. Graffiti shivered, before Slenderwalking back to the hospital.

"Here..." Graffiti silently mewed, shoving the kidneys in front of the tired demon. "Thanks......" Jack murmured, before biting into a kidney. Masky looked at Graffiti, who was still shaking somewhat. "What's up?" The grey feline asked, tilting his head slightly. "Erm... I kinda ran into this freaky cat. Really scary. Like... almost HABIT scary." He mewed, lowering his head.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:21 pm

"HABIT is silly evil which is disturbing as fuck. Always being a smartass about everything. God if I'm ever mind controlled by that fuck again someone PLEASE put me out of my damn misery!" She growled. She seemed to slowly regenerate her energy. She sighed. "I'm going to go out for a moment. Don't follow me. I just need time alone. I would expect that you guys would respect that" she said and got up. She walked out of the hospital and headed towards the maitenance building.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Graffiti looked at Sorrow. "He was all like 'I watched you when you were younger' and 'I know about everything' and 'I'll see you when you're about to die'. That's pretty scary." Jack looked at Sorrow, still panting somewhat. "I'm sssorry, but we can't do anything unlesss Zalgo returnsss your sssoul to the Devil." He meowed, biting into another kidney. "Graffiti, you don't have any blood on you." Observer observed. "The cat had killed somebody and let me have 'em." The feline meowed.

Last edited by Observer on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:48 pm

About an hour and a half passed before Sorrrow poked her head through the entrance. "Uhh.. Hey guys!" She said somewhat nervously with a guilty smile. She turned her head and said something quietly "Stay here" she meowed quietly to the kit still hidden behind the door. She walked in "Hey uh Jack? Can you come outside for a moment?" She asked with another nervous chuckle.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Jack tilted his head slightly, but nodded, pulled on his mask, and padded to Sorrow. "Yesss? What?" He meowed, curiosity hidden in his somewhat demonic voice.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:54 pm

"Promise you won't be upset" she said, the nervous smile still spread across her muzzle.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Jack tilted his head, before his ears perked. "A kit? Sorrow, why is there a kit?" He asked, being able to smell, hear, feel, and even taste the kit (Jack has some good senses, excluding sight! :I).
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm

shit... she thought and let out a heavy sigh. She went out the door and sweeped the kit through the door with her tail. The kit didn't fight being ushered, and just went with the flow. "Jack, meet Suicidal Dread" she said. Dread shot her a look. "What? I thought it sounded cool" Dread dropped her gaze down. She finally spoke "Me trying to kill myself isn't something to joke about mom" the kit murmured. "Kid. What did I say? Sorry to break it to you but I'm not your mom. I've had to say this 1000 times before. You're embarrassing me" she said and put a paw on the kit covered in dried blood. There was noticeably something very off about the kit mentally. The way she twitched. The way she glanced around warily and shuffled her paws. She looked up finally at Jack. Her dual-colored eyes met his empty sockets. "I-I'm Dread I guess" she murmured. The vibe that came off the kit was extremely depressing. She seemed deflated. He suddenly lifted her head, her ears perking. Her eyes spaced out as she stared deeply into nothing. "Do you see it?" She said softly to Sorrow. "Nope, sorry kid it's your head again" she replied. Dread' spelt fluffed out in her distress. "Hey hey hey. Calm. Down. You're ok" Sorrow soothed calmly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Jack tilted his head, sensing the kit's fear and distress. "Hey, kid. Calm down. You're sssafe here." He meowed, flicking his tail, before mentally contacting Sorrow. 'Do you really think it's a good idea to bring this kit to Zalgo? I don't know if he'll let another kit join.' He said, observing the kit in any way possible. He smelled and tasted blood. He could hear her heart pounding with her fear. He could feel her twitching. And he could sense her distress.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:43 pm

"It doesn't matter. She needed somewhere to go. There's something about her worth mentioning to lord Zalgo. She's told me that some things that are quite.... Interesting. Would you mind explaining, kid?" Sorrow asked, sitting down next to her. She was zoned out. She finally spoke, but it wasn't what Sorrow had wanted her to say. "He's back" she said. Her heart pounded in her chest. She got up and scrambled backwards, away from Sorrow. "He really, really doesn't like you" she said, her voice shaking. Her body trembled "Please! Can you help me?" She pleaded to Jack. She became more panicked as the dark voice in her head spoke. "Make him go away! I don't like talking to him!" She cried, crouching down and burying her head in her paws. She once again started talking nonsense "No. I said no! I won't do it! Don't make me!" She said to herself. "What? No don't! Don't do that again. I don't like when that happens. Don't make me hurt more" she said to someone who wasn't there. Sorrow turned her head and have him an 'I told you so' look.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Jack looked at Sorrow with a pokerface. "Doesss she have sssome kind of dissseassse that could explain thisss?" He meowed, leaning forward a bit.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next