Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Old Farm - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Old Farm - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Old Farm - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Old Farm - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Old Farm - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Old Farm - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Old Farm - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Old Farm

+3
Frost
Skully
Shadow
7 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Old Farm - Page 6 Empty Re: The Old Farm

Post by Frost Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:05 pm

"It is indeed..." Vaermina said, slipping the paper to Habit. It read:
"HELLO RABBIT,
I OFFER YOU A PLACE IN A TOURNAMENT OF SORTS, A UNIQUE CONTEST, CREATED JUST FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR EXPENDABLE CO-CONSPIRATORS. THE ONLY THING I ASK OF YOU: BE COMPLETELY OPEN WITH ME, RABBIT. DO NOT FUCK WITH ME. AND DO NOT SEEK ANY OUTSIDE HELP.
NAME:  Vaermina
EARLIEST NIGHTMARE:  Being chased and mauled by a dog
PELT COLOR: Black and white
PREFFERED BLOOD TYPE: A-
WHAT YOU CHERISH THE MOST: All 20 of my claws
WHAT YOU DESPISE THE MOST: Whiners

THERE WILL BE SEVEN TRIALS, IN THREE PRELIMINARY ROUNDS, CULMINATING IN A GRAND FINALE. SEE YOU THERE, RABBITS.

YOURS."
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8409

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 pm

"Perfect. I shall take this.." he said, putting it in his shirt's pocket. "..And be back soon! I gotta go talk to Firebrand. es, you heard me Stick-in-the-Mud!" HABIT turned his head with a glare. But the creature had dissapeared. HABIT scoffed. "Se 'ya soon little Rabbit.." he tipped the front part of his fedora down before dissapearing.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12093

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Vaermina flicked her ear as a goodbye to Habit "Charming fellow isn't he..." she said to no one in particular. She then went and fell asleep in a pile of hay.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:13 am

"Aww thanks little Rabbit! I try my best" his voice laughed from nowhere.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:25 am

Vaermina just opened one eye and smiled, waving her tail before she went back to her slumber.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:51 pm

HABIT showed up, his throat torn out and his belly sliced open. He looked terrible, completely soaked in blood.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Vaermina stretched and rubbed out her eyes. She stood and looked at Habit "Wow! What happened to you? You look like you were hit by a truck.." she yawned.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:25 pm

"That bloody cat you saw happened. She died and fuckin' Zalgo went to hell and saved her spirit. Shes a demon now who cant get hurt, im not a demon but i cant get hurt either. But Evan's body can. She no longer works for that tall creature you saw. But works for Zalgo. So when she saw me she flipped her shit and attacked me" HABIT gurgled, blood spilling from his jaws.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:29 pm

"Oh.." she paused "well, that looks bad. Can Evan's body die? Should I find you a new host oor... what?" she asked.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:52 pm

"Rabbit#002's body will hold. I just didnt have time to heal myself. Im never late to a deadline i created" he said. He put a paw against his gushing throat, and when he removed it, the wound had vanished entirely. He did the same to his stomach next.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:56 pm

"Well that's handy.." she said, sitting in front of Habit. "So, I suppose you didn't just pop in to say hi..."
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:03 am

"You completed a part of trail one when you gave me that slip. If you were not accepted into the contest you would've been dead by now. Another part of the first trail: You must make a list of five of your most cherished items. Choose one, and bury it in the woods. Mark the grave, and remind them who exactly made you do it" He said, and turned his head.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:37 am

Vaermina nodded and thought to herself. 'My claws, my toy, my mouse skull, dog tooth, and dog claw.' she thought to herself. She went and grabbed the mouse skull, it seemed random, but each of her items held a different memory. And they were the only things that she possessed. She ran to the woods and dug a small hole and set the skull inside. "Goodnight old friend.." she whispered before scooting the dirt back over it. "Habit made me bury what was left of my friend.." she sighed. She stuck a stick in the ground where it was, then ran back to Habit.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:17 am

When she came back, HABIT had vanished but where he was standing there was his symbol on the ground. His symbol was made of purple ducktape, and in the middle was a box wrapped and sealed with the same purple tape. What she didnt know yet was what was inside. But inside there was a long, blood-stained machete with purple ducktape wrapped all over the handle. Inside was also a strip of paper that read "I ran into the room to see Evan in the corner, and our daughter on the floor in the middle of the room, cold. I demanded to know what happened, but he didnt respond. I picked up our little girl quickly. She still had a pulse still. A tiny spark of life. Thank God...". And also contained a letter that read "CONGRATULATIONS, MEAT. OBVIOUSLY, YOU ALL HAVE PASSED THE FIRST TRIAL. THIS MEANS NOTHING. GREAT, YOU'VE BURIED SOMETHING. ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS LOST ONE MORE THING THAT MAKES YOU SANE. LET'S SEE HOW WELL YOU CAN COORDINATE YOURSELVES, SHALL WE?" and on the back was "TRIAL TWO: SEVER TIES WITH A FRIEND. LOSE A FRIEND AT ANY MEANS NECESSARY. ANY REASON WILL DO, BUT DO NOT TELL THEM WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS. SIMPLY BLAME IT ON THEM. THEN, AFTER IT IS DONE, REMIND YOURSELF WHO EXACTLY MADE YOU DO IT.

-REGARDS"
the rest of the page is filled over and over again with "HABITS RABBITS HABITS RABBITS". There was also one more slip of paper that read "I dont know what Evan was talking about. What did he mean we were in danger..? I have to get out of here. i have to keep my little gir--" the rest of the slip was covered in blood, blocking out the rest of the words.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:28 am

Vaermina slowly opened the box and peeked inside. She read it over and studied the machete. She didn't feel that she should leave it all just sitting there. She moved some hay over the box so it was concealed. "Well first I have to find a friend.." she growled. 'Cody..' she thought. 'Cody's my friend right? Well she'll have to do.. she's the closest thing I have to it..' she huffed and began searching.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:37 am

"Oh Rabbit, i almost forgot. Silly me. You might wanna keep the damned knife close. Trust me" his voice echoed, followed by static-like laughter.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 am

Vaermina stopped and nodded, walking back to the box and picked up the knife in her jaws. She then continued her search.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:28 pm

(Im going to pretend Cody was knocked out.. xD)

A groan could be heard as a she cat put her paws to her head. Feeling sharp stabs of pain run up her shoulder did she open her eyes to find a knife there. Locking her teeth around she pulled it out, sucking air in as she bit on the knifes handler for the pain. Cody spat out the knife causing it to make a loud 'clang'. Picking up her head did she look around with blurry eyes, trying to figure out what happened.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10962

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Once Vaermina spotted Cody she put down her knife and ruffled up her fur and scratched her own shoulder, making sure to only use four claws. She pretended not to notice her at first as she walked by. She then stopped and looked around, hissing as her eyes landed on Cody. She took advantage of her having been passed out. "Well look who it is.." she said through her teeth.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Cody lifted her head up to see Vaermina, "whats your problem?" The elder growled at the younger cat. She got up soon enough recovering from her shock.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:20 pm

"Oh, like you don't know!" she scoffed and turned her head. Vaermina knew that it wouldn't take much to become Cody's enemy, but she wanted to make sure that the line was completely crossed.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Cody tilted her head to the side her head chocked to the side with a question look on her face. "Uh... No I dont know, mind explaining or you gonna have some kind of auditude about it? " The skinny feline growled at the black and white cat.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Vaermina stood "I'm done! I'm done talking to you, and I'm done being near you!" she stated as she began to walk off 'And I DON'T HAVE AN ATTITUDE!" she yowled. as she turned the corner and picked back up her knife.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Naomi opens her eyes and growls. "Ugh!" She doesn't like the noise at all. Can't a cat get some sleep!
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11241

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 pm

When she came back there was another box. It was smaller then the last, but was still wrapped in tape. Inside was more strips of paper. The first one read: 'Subject five moon old Evan came to us today at noon. The child was found bloody, next to his dead, mutilated parents, and crying. One of the nurses said on the way here the child's personality seemed to change every now and than. When we asked for his name, he said 'Evan' but thirty minutes later passed and one of the nurses had adressed the child by the name he gave them. The child began yelling and laughing, saying that was not his name, and that his name was 'HABIT'. If we called him HABIT, the child would break down and plead us not to say that name, and that he was Evan. But if we were to call him Evan, the child would laugh insanely and say his name was HABIT. I dont know what to do with this child.' the next note then read: 'Subject Evan/HABIT was caught stabbing the nurse repeatedly in his room. When we came in he was laughing, blood dripping from his face, the nurse on the floor coughing up blood and her stomach sliced open. But suddenly he began sobbing, and had dropped to the floor. We dont know whats wrong with this child, but he is being taken somewhere else where they can handle him. We dont know what to do anymore. --Dr.Coranthal" there was also a picture of a small white kit with icy blue eyes, standing next to two black cats with icy blue eyes. But there was a symbol carved into the small kit's chest. It was HABIT's symbol. There was also a letter that read:
CONGRATULATIONS THUS FAR.
AT OUT ALL THE RABBITS THE ONLY ONE WHO SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING IS RABBIT#001. I AM DISAPPOINTED. 36 RABBITS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED. I WILL ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT TO RABBIT #26 THAT I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP. YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT? GET OVER YOURSELVES. PISS AND MOAN OVER THIS NEXT TASK LIKE RABBIT #26 DID AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS BASTARDS! I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE RABBIT #001 FOR GAINING THE TITLE 'WARREN JESTER'. THE LITTLE RABBIT SHALL BE RECEIVING A BOX CONTAINING SOMETHING IMPORTANT IN THREE DAYS. AS I SAID, DO. NOT. FUCK. WITH. ME! IM TALKING TO YOU, RABBIT #45. YOUR FATE SHALL BE RABBIT #26'S FATE SOON. HERE IS YOUR TASK: LETS RAISE A LITTLE AWARENESS SHALL WE? READ MY POEM IN PUBLIC, AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE, LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO MADE YOU DO IT. MAKE IT SNAPPY, RABBITS! LATE ENTRIES WILL BE DENIED AND PUNISHED SEVERELY. AND YES, IF YOU ARE THAT FUCKING DUMB YOU MAY READ FROM THE DAMN SHEET. THE SHEET SHOULD BE WITH THE OTHER ITEMS.
-REGARDS
P.S. IF YOU THINK THIS TASK SEEMS DIFFICULT, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU REMOVE YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY. BECAUSE THE TASKS WILL GET HARDER I ASSURE YOU!" when you look closer into the box there is a sheet. It was a poem that read:
Little Rabbits feed our HABITS.
We are millions fierce and strong.
The bloodthirsty rage within us, urges that we move on.
Do not fight the forever flood, of paranoia, hate and fear.
Because i'll be with you all! Ill always be right here..
We'll take these rabbits together, yes together we'll eat them alive!
We'll fill our hearts with the joy of the slaughter. The joy of their tortured cries.
And when they lay face down in the dirt, you'll realize that these rabbits were your friends.. The ones you loved, the ones that loved you. Who screamed your name to the bitter end. And then you'll try your very damnedest. You'll try to sever us. Until you realize that the other is me. And with me, there is no 'us'! So you millions, scared and weak, prepare for your inhalation! Some blood soaked hands, some broken bones, the mass of bodies across your nations. Because i am the monster in your head, i am the beast beneath your bed. The axe wielding cat crossing your street. My bloody claws will tear your meat. Try to stop me, if you can! But you wont break the Habits of a man!

-With Love,
                                    The HABIT"

The paper seemed old, an the edged where caked with dry blood.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next