Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Abandoned Mansion - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Abandoned Mansion - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Abandoned Mansion - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Abandoned Mansion - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Abandoned Mansion - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Abandoned Mansion - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Abandoned Mansion - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Abandoned Mansion - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Abandoned Mansion - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Abandoned Mansion

4 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Abandoned Mansion - Page 10 Empty Re: Abandoned Mansion

Post by Valérie Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:11 am

(OOOOOH~! I think Forumotion changed it.)

Jack nodded again. "Eh. Ssso many catsss in this world dessserve death. Like thossse damned cultsss. Ssstill haven't found all of them. Heh, but when I do, it'sss lunch time." He growled, lashing his tail. "Did you sssave me his kidneysss?" Jack asked hopefully, lifting his head.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9928

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:32 pm

"So many do deserve death, I can agree with you on that" when she heard his next question she let out a nervous chuckle "I wish I did, but, uh.. There isn't anything left of him but bones now" she said with a guilty smile.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12083

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Jack's head lowered and he silently hissed, "Dang it!" The tom then shook his head. "Eh. Whatever." The proxies stared at Jack with distaste. "That's just gross." Graffiti muttered.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:07 pm

"Its not that gross..." Sorrow muttered, putting on an innocent pout face. She then suddenly laughed in a dark, demonic tone "Oh who cares if a few cats wake up missing an organ or two? Its not like me and Jack can magically stop one day. Its our nature, no matter how gorey it may be, its how we are" she said in a some-what irritated tone. "We have to feed. Dont make me feel worse than i already do about it" she said lowly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Graffiti looked away, somewhat creeped out and frowning under his mask. "I guess. As long as you're happy..." He murmured, flicking his tail. Jack shrugged. "What she sssaid." He meowed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:04 am

"What makes you say im happy?" she scoffed "I mean, ever since i got back i have a feeling of complete... I-I dont even know how to explain it! Its like a mix between enjoyment and regret, and together they both manifest into this awful... I dont even know. Its not good though! It fucking tears me apart thats all i know. So dont jump to conclusions. And Masky, you're going to have to get over Hoody's death someday, so you might as well start now. Moaning and groaning over his passing wont bring him back. You're not the only one suffering with personal experiences. We all miss him, but sometimes you have to let things go. Its not your fault. Its Tim's fault. And even Tim didnt know Hoody was Brian. So fucking put yourself together and act like someone who can deal!" Sorrow said rather sternly, glaring at the masked tom in frustration.

Toby walked through the entrance to the mansion, the blades of his hatchets were blood spattered and soaked, along with the sleeves on Toby's pale brown hoody and black gloves that the Slendercat made him wear to prevent him from chewing the flesh off his paws. "S-sorry i was busy with a butchering assignment. When i went back to the hospital no one was t-t-there so i figured you were here seeing Sorrow. Glad i was r-right" the tom occasionally stammered and twitched.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Graffiti frowned and lowered his head, not saying a thing, while Masky's fur bristled in anger, and he too said nothing. Then the gray-furred tom spoke up. "... You speak with wisdom far beyond your age. I guess I should stop mourning. It won't get me anywhere." He meowed, looking at the she-cat straight in the eyes. Sonic.Exe decided to break the awkwardness and called out from across the room, "HEEEEEY TOBY! LONG TIME NO SEE, FRIEND." With that, he received several glares. "It was getting too awkward. Geez." He mumbled, flattening his ears.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Sorrow nodded "Act like the old Masky" she said and once again forced a small grin.

Toby chuckled "Way too l-long!" when he noticed the dark mood that hovered in the room, he tilted his head in confusion. He glanced at Sonic from behind the orange lenses of his goggles, clearly confused. "Uhh..?" he said somewhat quietly. He tried to think of some other way to break the awkward tension.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Sonic.Exe took in a breath of air, before meowing, "Hey, Toby, wanna get outta here for a bit? ... Do you know what happened? Should I inform you?" The blue feline asked, getting to his paws and tilting his head.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:13 pm

"I dont know what happened, actually... I would like to get informed, thank you" he said and walked over to Sonic.Exe.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:30 pm

The zalgo-eyed tom nodded before beckoning his friend with his paw. "Alrighty then, follow me." Then he gracefully bounded out the door. He curiously looked over his shoulder to make sure the pale brown tom was behind him.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:05 pm

The up-beat tom picked his way quickly over to Sonic.exe and followed him out the door, as he walked, he slipped his two hatchets in two loops that were sewn into the sides of his sweater. Out of habit, he lifted a paw in an attempt to chew the flesh from his paws, but was met with the mouth guard and gloves he was forced to wear. He twitched and ticced for a few moments before putting his paw back down awkwardly.

After they left, a few moments later, someones shadow was seen casting from behind the door. The cat's shadow has shaggy fur, and seemed to be wearing a hoody and a baseball cap. It held something in its jaws that was long and sharp towards the end. The sickeningly familiar static laughter echoed through the building, until the figure's body stepped into view. It was HABIT. His hoody was unzipped, revealing a t-shirt underneath that was all black and has 'The Haunter'(thats a Pokemon if you didnt know XDD) symbol on it, that looked almost exactly like HABIT's own symbol. "I heard you guys were havin' fun without me!" HABIT laughed.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:29 am

Sonic.Exe turned his head to Toby and cleared his throat. Then, he talked. And he talked fast. "K, so, y'know how HABIT is. Being all insane and sadistic. Well, Sorrow made the mistake of giving away too many answers about the proxies to a cat, and HABIT wasn't very pleased by that. So then HABIT, er... kidnapped Sorrow, and began to torture her. I believe he cut off her ears, removed an eye, broke her paws and de-clawed her, broke her ribs and stuff. Worse than what I did to my 'friends'. Heh... Er, anyways, Lil' Jackie came and rescued Sorrow and took her back to our mansion, hoping Zalgo would come and heal her. But Zalgo knew better and whaddya know, he let her die. So then Lord Z went ta hell and he got Sorrow's demon, of course. So now Sorrow works for Zalgo... Did you get all that?" He finished, before looking at Toby again.

The remaining felines silently talked to each other, before looking over to HABIT's form. "Oh, goodie. Look who'sss here." Jack hissed. The trainer's eyed the sadistic tom's T-shirt, before TG sighed. "Man. I miss my Gengar." LS shrugged. "Eh. I'm not too fond of them. Not my type, y'know?" The other trainer nodded and agreed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Toby tried his best to keep up with Sonic.exe's quick words. He nodded "I think i got it. Lets hope i dont forget" he chuckled.

HABIT chuckled "Oh im so glad you all are so happy to be in my presence, but lucky for most of you im only here for one cat. Can i speak to you for a moment Sorrow?" he said casually. Sorrow growled in fury "Hell no! You can fuck right off" she snarled angrily, standing up. The long metal blades slid from their sheaths and scraped slowly against the floor. "Leave!" she growled. "Not until i speak to you about a matter thats starting to piss me off" he growled in an equal demonic tone. The two cats glared at each other hard, standing their ground. HABIT suddenly vanished, and was behind Sorrow. He knocked her clear from her paws, but in mid-air, she turned into a soft black and silver mist that went blacker as her anger grew. The mist trails along the ground swiftly and was suddenly whole again. She lunged at HABIT, and HABIT fell backwards on the ground. Even though she knew he could easily regenerate, she also knew he could feel pain. She slashed her claws into his flesh, over and over again, completely mauling the tom beneath her paws in her fury. But suddenly, with a power that completely surprised Sorrow, he slammed his front paws into her chest, sending her flying backwards. He had grown so much stronger. She landed on her back with a thud, it seemed to be on purpose, but she felt no pain. HABIT stood over her, his blood spilling from the large slice wounds everywhere. "Stop. Murdering. My. RABBITS!" his demonic voice growled. "Ill do as i damn well please! Those cats you call 'Rabbits' are on a path to death anyway! So fuck you and all you stand for!" Sorrow hissed. HABIT took a step back and growled "Get up" he snapped. He was clearly loosing all his patience. Sorrow refused to listen to the tom, only glaring at him. "GET! UP!" HABIT's voice ever so slowly was more and more angered and demonic. His icy blue eyes turned a pale purple. He huffed and began pacing. "ILL ONLY ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME SORROW! STOP MURDERING THE RABBITS! IF I FIND ONE MORE DEAD, YOUR ASS IS ON THE LINE!" he snapped. Sorrow got up on her own terms, and turned to face him. She simply said one word, but one word was enough "No" her voice was low.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:38 pm

Jack scrambled onto his paws, hissing in fury as HABIT attacked. "You're not welcome here!" He snarled, fur on end. The trainers were on their feet as well, and Lost Silver hissed. "You're way outnumbered, y'know. So get out before things get messy!" Tarnished's form flickered for a bit, before disappearing and reappearing next to Sorrow - with a head. He had an elegant - if not feminine - face, with snake - like steel gray eyes. "If you want to cause trouble, do it somewhere else. Not here." He hissed, baring long, sharp fangs.

(I decided that Silvy can flip-flop between forms. :3)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:46 pm

(okie cool Very Happy)

"'Out numbered' doesnt mean anything. Im stronger then all of you here. Now. Like i said, im only going to warn you once. I know you're the one murdering the cats in my trails, Sorrow. So i advise you STOP IT." he was out of any patience he had before. "I know your little game HABIT. Those cats should be lucky that i saved them from a fate far worse then death! I pray for anyone who actually wins these damn trails. You cannot stop me from killing those who follow you. Everywhere you go, you leave a certain signature of energy. I know where all the 'rabbits' live now. And none will remain in the end" Sorrow hissed. "We'll see about that when i come back" HABIT said in a low tone before vanishing.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:41 pm

(Should I make my OC a bio? I'll buy all his stuff. I'm still deciding what his name should be. 'Stitchface', 'Skinface'. or 'Patchface'. Because he wears a mask made of human skin. :I)

Jack growled and lashed his tail after HABIT vanished. "For hisss information, we're all immortal. He can't hurt any of usss." The tom hissed. TG looked irritated, before lashing his tail. "I hate him. Sooooo much." He silently muttered, narrowing his eyes.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:48 pm

(Thats awesome XDDD Skinface seems best fitted though :3)

Sorrow stood there for a long moment, completely lost in her own thoughts and oblivious to the ongoing world around her. She seemed in a daze, almost hypnotized. She didnt budge, everything seemed to stop.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Jack listening to the trainers' conversation, before he noticed Kagekao motioning to Sorrow. "Hey, Sssorrow, you alright?" He meowed, waving a paw in front of the she - cat's face.

(TO THE POINT SHOP!!! :DDD)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Her remaining pale green was staring into nothing as his paw waved across her half-blind gaze. She suddenly blinked and shook her head "Huh? What?" she said and looked at the eyeless tom. "Yeah?" she asked, her voice still seemed dazed.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:01 pm

"You seemed dazed. You were just standing there." Kagekao meowed, sitting down and looking at the silver tabby. Jack nodded in agreement. The eyeless tom tilted his head. "What were you thinking about?" He mewed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:07 pm

"Oh--I.. I-its nothing really" she stuttered at first, clearly surprised that she in fact was, just standing there and staring. "N-nothing i guess" she said rather slowly. "Just a memory flash er something like that" she said somewhat quietly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:09 pm

"Flash back?" Jack meowed, lifting an eyebrow. "Meh. I get 'em all the time." He meowed, flicking his tail.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:11 pm

"Something like that i guess" she said with a small shrug. Her gaze went down to her still blood-stained paws. "It happens a lot, i guess i just zoned out furing this one" she said, not looking back up.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Jack shrugged, before 'looking' at his paws. "I'm starved. Wanna go kill some cats as a duo?" He asked, returning his blind gaze back to Sorrow.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next