Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Abandoned Mansion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Abandoned Mansion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Abandoned Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Abandoned Mansion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Abandoned Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Abandoned Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Abandoned Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Abandoned Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Abandoned Mansion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Abandoned Mansion

4 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Abandoned Mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned Mansion

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Strangled Red snorted. "Ha! Nice, Stalker." He meowed, while Lost Silver and Glitchy Red said nothing. "So, Steven, looks like you are a killer." Silver mewed. "Exactly, Gold. But you and Red aren't." Cat Hunter tilted his head. "Hey, Goldie, why aren't you called 'Lost Gold' if your name is 'Gold'?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. ".... I dunno...." The white cat muttered, staring into space blankly. The room fell silent.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9920

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:45 pm

"Of course the i ate her heart while she was still conscious. So sorry for the hold up i had a kit to strangle and a heart to eat. Oh! And Evan is back there about to kill himself i dont know who wants to go stop it but... The scene of Vinny is pretty gruesome even for me. Habit is the true definition of 'monster'. Hes making Evan look and its not pretty. But now, Evan truly doesnt have anything left" she said with a shrug.

Sorrow listened and shook her head "Just let the poor cat go already. Remember when Evan cut The Rake's head off but the Rake still clawed open his belly? He woke up with all those wounds gone. Habit just wont let the poor thing go" she sighed. "He better not show up here" she said.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12075

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Jack nodded with a sigh. "He isss a monssster, I ssswear. Even a demon isssn't asss gruesssome and terrible asss he. I psssychologically attack my victimsss. Then I attack. And I usually let them live!" He hissed, flicking his tail. "He should leave that cat alone." Grafitti grunted.

(I might be absent or post less for 2-3 days. My cousins from Texas are coming over so I'm gonna try to hang with them more. :3)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:49 pm

(thats okie :3)

"So who wants to go over there and deal with Evan? I aint doing that its really a terrible sight.. I dont want to ever see that again. Habit is worse then anyone i dont understand it. Vinny isnt even quite dead yet and is just sitting there in complete agony. All of his limbs are broken and his stomach is torn out but he doesnt seem to be bleeding out. So, any volunteers?" Stalker meowed looking around.

Sorrow didnt say anything at first. Before meowing "Dont look at me i have an excuse. My paws broken so..." she said with an uncomfortable cough and she fidgeted with her own broken limb.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Cat Hunter shook his head. "Nope. Not me. Can't do it. I... I'm allergic to him." He blankly meowed. Jack flicked his tail. "I bet I could handle him. I am a demon after all. Heh... But I'd rather ssstay here and chat." He hissed with a grin. Strangled Red looked from Lost Silver to Sorrow. "... Doesn't that hurt?" He asked, motioning to Sorrow's broken paw and Silver's lack of limbs. "I don't feel a thing..." Silver meowed, looking unhappily at his missing arms.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:44 pm

"Yeah it hurts. A lot, but i dont really mind i guess. I dont know why but i just get the feeling that ive felt worse. Like i was hit repeatedly at some point in my life, but i dont remember it. I dont really want to remember it frankly. Master cant heal broken limbs so ill have to just ride it out. I set the bone, i just have to wait for the marrow to grow back between it." she said with a sigh.

Stalker nodded "It isnt Habit anymore, well, it isnt currently. I need someone to go stop Evan hes trashing the place, throwing himself against walls. His angered yelling is going to attract attention" she said looking around.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:04 pm

(Something's up with Forumotion so I can't use italics, bold, stuff like that. I dunno when it'll start working. This forum itself took forever to load.)

Jack narrowed his eyes. "Cat Hunter, you should probably go deal with him." He meowed. The tan tom sighed, but nodded and walked away. "Ssso, Sssilver, how're you doing?" He asked, looking to the tom. "Fine. Uh... Silver and the others are keeping me company when I get bored. But, y'know, they're aren't... here. Y'know." He meowed. Strangled Red narrowed his eyes. "I still don't understand why they call you 'Lost Silver' when your name is Gold, and Silver isn't that... Well... Important." He meowed. Silver shrugged. "I don't understand why your called 'Strangled Red' when your name is 'Steven'." He grunted. "Touche..." The black tom muttered, before turning away.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:29 am

"I dont understand why my name is Sorrow when frankly im not a sad cat. Im pretty happy with my life" The silver and black-striped shecat meowed while examaining her broken limb.

(thats been happening to me, but i think its just your connection. Ive been having connection problems too and when you load a page, it has to upload the type box. And if it wasnt loaded properally, the options and extras 'n stuff dont appea)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:53 pm

(Yea, that's basically what happens. The "Latest Topics" thing froze, so the topics aren't scrolling, either. Nor is any options for the chatbox and post reply.)
(Btw I just read another Pokepasta called "Tarnished Gold", so I'm bringing in that guy. Aka Silver. o-o These names are so confusing. If you don't know it I'll sum it up for ya.)

Lost Silver laughed. "Yea, we can all agree that our names are... strange. Lost Silver, when my name is Gold, Tarnished Gold, when his name is Silver... Red is the only one that has a name that describes him." Red then looked at his paw. "I̧ ̛͜g̴͟uęs̀s̴.̕ ̨I͠'̢͜m͡ g҉l̡i͝͏t̸c͜҉h̸̨͠y̛͜.͡.͠͏.̡͟ ̕͡͞A̡͡n̡̛͜d͝͠.̀̕͝.̶̷͟.͘ ̛I'̵m̢ ͘͏̸r͡e̸͟d?͟" He meowed, shrugging. Strangled Red then looked into the distance. "Where's that jerk anyways?" Sonic blinked. "Who? Tarnished?" He asked. "No, Crystal. DUH, TARNISHED." Lost Silver frowned. "Hey, he isn't THAT bad. Just look at all he's been through. I wouldn't blame him." Jack shrugged. "Ssso, Sssilver has a few issues. He's gotten better." The black tom meowed. Strangled rolled his eyes. "Please. He's worse than Rake." He growled. "Ohhh, Pokemon are tools. Throw them away. Hur-durrr." The tom said, waving his arms. "Says the guy who let his beloved 'Miki' die. And die again." Came an irritated voice. Strangled frowned and eyed down the red-furred tom.

(Should Silver have his head or not? Because in the CP, he was killed by Mewtwo, and I think he was decapitated.)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:23 pm

(If you want :3)

Sorrow looked at the position of the sun in the sky. She looked very distant, something on her mind. She glanced around before getting on her paws. She slipped her mask back on before turning to the entrance. "I have to go... Do something" she said, not saying where she was going or anything. She began padding to the entrance.

Stalker looked at Sorrow questioningly as she stood up abruptly and mentioned her departure.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:03 am

TS lashed his tail. "Well, alrighty then. Nice to meet you." He sarcastically grumbled, before laying down neatly. Strangled then looked at the long - furred tom. "So, Headless Horseman, where've you been?" The feline meowed, poking the irritated cat. "Like I told you before: On walk... Listen more often..." He grumbled, his voice coming from nowhere. Lost Silver chuckled silently.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:59 pm

She didnt look back as she exited, her fluffy silver tail-tip the last thing seen. She sighed looking around. "Wheres the Old Barn?" she muttered. "If they wont tell me, then i'll get answers myself" she said an sarted off in a fast pace.

Stalker shrugged and let outa long yawn. "I hsve no idea why im tired, I slet last week" she sighed. "I guess its jus bood loss" she meowed turning her head to look at theandages soaked in thick black blood.

(I edited my post at the Hospital were Evan is all mortified ;_; god demit Habit is a terrible being XD)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:58 pm

(Dangit Habit! >:I)

Tarnished 'looked' out the entrance. ".... What's up with her?" He asked. Strangled narrowed his eyes. "... How can you see, talk, and hear without a head?" "How could you summon a Pokemon back from the dead and end up killing her again?" The red tom hissed. But he sighed as everyone stared at him in wonder. "Because science."
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:57 pm

"No one ever knows whats wrong with Sorrow" Stalker said, looking up.

(XDD Habit is awesome tho o3o)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 pm

(True o3o)

Tarnished let out a silent "humph" before his tail started flicking. Strangled grinned and poked the headless tom. "Does anyone else agree that he's the most confusing cat in existence? You can't tell how he feels. I bet you didn't realize how much you needed your head until you lost it." He meowed, poking the red tom until he growled. "Yea. You need your head in order to live." Strangled then narrowed his red eyes and starred at the cat. "If you aren't living, then what are you? A ghost? Demon? ...Zombie? What... No... Zombies need their heads. Dangit, Silver. You confuse me! Wait, should I call you 'Tarnished' or Silver, because I call him Silver," The tom rambled, nodding to the limbless feline to his left. His answer was a hard blow to his head.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:25 pm

"I wanna join in!" Strangled laughed and began poking the limbless tom over and over again with her plush black paw.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:45 am

(Friggin' hail bigger than golf balls! >3< So much HAIL! :OOO)
(Strangled? XD)

Silver grunted in annoyance while he was being poked. "What did I do to deserve this?" He grumbled, lashing his tail in annoyance. "Everything," Sonic.Exe answered from across the room.

(Which limbless tom did she poke? o3o I made it neutral so it could've been either of them! XD)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:29 pm

(I dunno you choose XDD)

She continued to poke him over and over again. "Poke poke poke poke poke poke" she said every time her paw poked him.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:29 pm

(Tarnished is more hot - headed. It'd be more fun to see his reaction. XD!)
(My sister's car window got cracked by the freaking hail. >:I Also some people were hovering over their cars. I bet they got broken too. >:IIIIII)

Silver growled loudly, before shoving away Strangled, who only shoved him back. "Geeeez. You're weak." The black tom taunted, only to get tackled by the headless feline. "Ow! Hey, watch it!" He yowled as he was clawed by Silver across the chest. "Don't you DARE call me weak." He snarled, before walking to the corner of the room and plopping down. Lost Silver snickered and poked Strangled. "You just got owned by SILVER." He laughed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Through all this Stalker continued to poke him, with a poker-face expression. "Am i bugging you? Am i bugging you?" she taunted.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:15 am

(Yaaaay everything's working again! :DDD)
Silver grumbled in annoyance before swatting Stalker across the ear with an unsheathed claw. "Yes!" He hissed, before fluffing his fur incase she pokes him again,
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:49 am

Stalker dodged sideways, rolled over and leapt over Silver to the other side of him and continued to poke him.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Silver growled in annoyance, before muttering, "I wish I had a mouth. Then I could try to choke you." He hissed, lashing his tail. "Gold! Help me out here!" Silver snapped, pointing a paw at the limbless tom. "Sorry, Rival. You're on your own." The white feline chuckled, knowing that if Silver had a head, and looks could kill, he'd be dead. Again. Silver turned towards Stalker and let out a silent hiss, before sharply poking the she-cat in the chest repeatedly. "U like? U like dis? Huh? Huh? Huh? U like?" He playfully sneered, poking her roughly with his small paw.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:22 pm

"Yep!" she replied, sitting there with a poker face and allowing the tom to poke her. Her gray eyes looked unbothered while he poked her.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:32 pm

"Good." He simply meowed, voice calm and relaxed, continuing to poke her. If he had a face, it would be very irritated. He silently celebrated the fact of not having one. "Dang. We need some paper. GET ME DA PAPER!" Strangled yowled, getting to his feet. "AND GET ME DA BLOOD!" He added.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next