Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  Empty Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:50 pm

I stared down at my pink and white Converse as i walked along the familiar pathway home. I held a blue mathematics book close to my chest, the strap of a black book-bag hanging against my shoulder. I glanced upwards towards the various white crystals sparkling in the all black sky. A soft shudder tickled up my spine as a gust of icy wind blew against my thin frame, my long black hair blowing forward along with the gust. I glanced at the multiple trees that decorated the sides of the cracked sidewalk that i padded along. But in the corner of my eye, i saw a dart of movement. I let out a soft gasp, and turned my hazel gaze towards the figure that moved. But as i looked, it had vanished. "Its your imagination Lucy... Just keep walking...!" i told myself before turning back to the walkway ahead of me. I continued to walk, but had picked up speed. My dawdling pace before, was now a speed walk. I stopped for a moment, and heard a cracking sound echo through the vacant streets. ccrr..aackk..!"H-hello..?" i called out. When there was no reply, i hugged my book closer to my chest, and continued in the fast pace. I finally reached my house, and struggled quickly to find the key in my black book-bag. I inserted the key in the keyhole, and unlocked it. Without any hesitation i swung the door open, picked up my book-bag, and entered. The heat instantly flooded around me. I was home. I let out a sigh, glad to get out of the dark and ominous streets. I slammed the door behind me and double-bolted it. A wave of tiredness rushed over me as i realized how tired i was. I went upstairs and opened the first door to my left quietly. I peeked in to see my Mother and Father sleeping peacefully. A small smile crept on my face before slowly closing the door behind me. I let out a heavy sigh of fatigue, and went to my room. I flipped on the switch and blinked as the bright luminescent light filled my small bedroom. I set down the blue mathematics book on the nightstand next to my queen-sized bed. I then let my heavy black book-bag slump next to my closet, before falling onto the white and blue sheets. I was too tired to care that i was still wearing my blue sweater and my black jeans. I heard a soft clicking noise, it sounded like that noise you make when you crack your knuckles, but she was too tired to figure out what the noise was. She figured if it was so bothersome, her parents would awake and fix the problem. Her eyelids flittered before closing, and she felt sleep overwhelm her.

She felt her eyes burst open when she heard a muffled scream, followed by the same ccrraack! sound that she had heard before in the streets. But after that, it all seemed too quiet. She got up quickly, before calling out "M-Mom..? Dad?" she called in concern, breaking the eery silence. No response. She got to her feet fast, concern for her parents driving her towards the sound. The sound of popping ligaments echoed around the black, empty hallway. She shuddered "D-dad! Mom!" I called out frantically once more. The sound of soft footsteps, sometimes followed by a soft crack and snap of cartilage was heard, coming down the hallway slowly. I backed up slowly, turned on the light, and went to the corner of my room. I then turned towards the door once more, but then I froze. In the doorframe was a tall figure wearing a pale brown sweater and a light, faded blue hood stood there. He had a black, grinning mouthguard on. Over his eyes were a pair of amber-lensed goggles. But what frightened me the most, was the mini axe he held in one hand that was soaked in scarlet. I tried to scream, but all that escaped my mouth was a soft cry of panic. I stood there, frozen, unable to move by the terror that had overwhelmed my body. He slowly made his way across the room towards me, as if tormenting me. He suddenly tilted his head sharply to the side, a sickening ccrrraack! echoing in her small bedroom. Now, he was in swinging distance of me. I stared in udder horror as he lifted the axe up, and slowly brought it down, letting it rest against my throat. I suddenly felt as if I couldn't bear my own weight anymore from the panic, and felt myself fall forward. A rough hand hit my shoulder after I fell forward, barely keeping me on my feet. But as I fell forward, the blade of the axe had pierced through my skin and into my throat. I tried to let out a shriek of panic, but couldn't. He pulled the hatchet back, blood gushing from my open throat wound heavily and spilling to the floor. He let the handle fall in a loop on one side of his blue jeans, before bringing a bloodied finger up to his mouth "Shhhhhh....." he shushed softly, before releasing his grip and letting me fall onto my bed, soaking the sheets in my blood. I tried to breath, but no air went in. I could feel him watching as my life slowly bled from me. My vision began blurring, and I could feel my struggles to breathe grow weaker. I let out a soft whine, that was once again shushed by the murderer. this was the end... were my last thoughts, as my vision finally faded from me completely, and I was lulled into complete blackness.

Last edited by Sorrow on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12071

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  Empty Re: Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)

Post by Valérie Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:25 pm

INTENSE! O: Can't wait to see it when it's finished! ^^
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9916

Back to top Go down

Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  Empty Re: Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Well it's ur lucky day cause I FINISHED IT :DDD
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 am

Ooohhhhh!! Very, very, very intense! Luv it, but a moral of the story might help to make me/other people understand it. Just a suggestion. ^.^
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8106

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:56 am

its like a mini creepypasta, Ticci-Toby is the antagonist and a 17 year old college student named Lucy is the one he is hunting. In order to make sure the cops were not called, he killed the parents first before then going after Lucy. Oh and the cracking sounds were one of his many disorders XD it causes him to jerk and make his joints pop ^_^
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:25 am

Interesting! Ty for the moral btw. ^w^
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:39 am

have you ever heard of Ticci-Toby? Hes epic O3O
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:49 am

I believe so, and he sounds pretty epic. >w<
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:08 am

Hes really epic :DD

Little Short Story :3 (viewer discretion advised)  Hqdefault

Isnt he just adorable? XDD
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:11 am

OOooooooooh! He looks epic! Btw, made a new bio I'd appreciate if ya checked it out! Very Happy
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:13 am

sure of course ^_^
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:14 am

Ty! ^W^
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:20 am

did it XD
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:24 am

And I'm kinda proud that I didn't have to edit or anything! ^W^
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:29 am

XDD yeah
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:32 am

Very Happy
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:37 am

my sister is watching the most retarded kids show ever...
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:46 am

TOBY WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME AND CUTE AND AMAZING AND FABULOUS AND SCARRY AND AJHFAHFPOHAPFHAFHA ALLL AT THE SAME TIME
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:58 am

Wind wrote:TOBY WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME AND CUTE AND AMAZING AND FABULOUS AND SCARRY AND AJHFAHFPOHAPFHAFHA ALLL AT THE SAME TIME

Yep. XDDDDDDD
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:01 pm

<3
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm

<3 Oh, and I made another bio, would you mind checking it out?
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:11 pm

sure
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:11 pm

Ty. ^w^
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:12 pm

Sorrow wrote:my sister is watching the most retarded kids show ever...

What show is it?
Skully
Skully
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:30 pm

Wooooo Tobeh :DDD

I'm currently editing Skinface's CP! Might put it up, might not.

Last edited by Observer on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum