Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Maple (open) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Maple (open) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Maple (open) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Maple (open) EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Maple (open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Maple (open) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Maple (open) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Maple (open) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Maple (open) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Maple (open)

3 posters

Go down

Maple (open) Empty Maple (open)

Post by RosePuppy Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Maple stared into the stream. She loved water, it was so pretty! She lightly pawed at the sparkling water. She pulled her paw out and it glistened in the sun. She heard a sound in a nearby bush and quickly looked over. She didn't see anything, but felt a bit scared. She continued to put her paw in the water until she heard another rustling. She thought it was something trying to eat her, when it was really just the wind blowing through the tree tops. She stumbled and fell in the stream. She was a small kit, and the waters there were deeper than usual. She managed to grab onto a root hanging just above the water's surface. She coughed as she held on. "Help!" She mewed, and kicked at the water while holding onto the root. She felt her claws slipping, and hung on for dear life. She yowled again for help before her claws slipped and she pawed at the water, trying to swim when she never had before.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 7135

Back to top Go down

Maple (open) Empty Re: Maple (open)

Post by Frost Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:27 pm

As Frostfang was out hunting he heard a yowl. The small tom immediately ran towards the sound, he reached a stream. Running along it he found the source of the sound. His eyes widened as he saw the small kit trying to swim. He leaped into the water, grabbing the kit's scruff and struggling towards the shore. As soon as he was on dry land he set the kit down and collapsed in an attempt to catch his breath before asking "Are you... okay?" he asked as he stood back up.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8387

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Maple coughed up water and looked around. The water had gotten in her eyes, so she couldn't see too well. She blinked a bit and coughed a bit before looking around again. She saw the Tom that had rescued her, and heard him ask her if she was okay. "Y-y-yes." She said and looked around. She coughed a bit more and slowly got up. She didn't know the tom, and wondered if he was a mean cat. He could be. "Are you going to eat me?" She asked and tilted her head.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:21 am

A small, mystical pair of beautiful pale green eyes watched from a safe distance. They seemed small, and scared. Almost as if the cat who owned the gaze was hurting.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12071

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Frostfang laughed "Why would I save you from a river to eat you?" he asked. "Do you have a home little one?" he said as he began to lick out his pelt, he suddenly began to feel uneasy... like someone was watching them. He shrugged off the feeling and returned his gaze to the kit, soft and kind.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Maple looked at her paws and lightly pawed at the ground. "Well... I found a nice dip in the ground to stay in, does that count?" She asked. "I live there because there's two squirrels that something got and buried outside. I found two lumps in the ground and found two squirrels. Now there's only one though." She said and looked around. "It's over there." She said and trotted a few steps toward a dip in the ground by the stream. In the bottom there was a hole just big enough for a small kit to slip through. "It protects me from scary things like eagles. Once one stuck it's head in the hole and bit at me." She said and looked at a small gash on her front leg. "It bit me one full sun ago."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Frostfang shook his head "A kit shouldn't have to live in a hole. Come with me, I'm sure the clan would be happy to have another kit, and I can get someone to look at that leg of your's."
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Maple did a little jump. "I heard that in clans you get your own name! Could I really get my own special name?" She asked and ran in a little circle. She stopped and happily trotted after Frostfang. "What's your special warrior name?" She asked the tom.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:06 pm

He laughed "Yes, you get your own special name, I'm Frostfang." he finished as he kept trotting towards the camp.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:43 pm

"Oh." She said as she trotted after him. "I like your name. Are there friends to play with there? I like friends when they're friendly." She said as she looked around the forest. "Do you know what my name will be when I join the clan? And I never told you my name! My name's Maple."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:36 pm

"Well, your name will be Maplekit! Then when you're old enough to train to be a warrior it'll be Maplepaw. The leader chooses you're warrior name. And yes, there are plenty of cats to play with, there was a new litter the other day in fact." he stated as he continued walking.
(Waiting for Sorrow before we move)
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:24 pm

"Okay." She said and pounced towards a leaf. She looked around the forest as she trotted after him. "Do you think that one day I could be able to hunt?" She asked and looked up at Frostfang.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Frostfang watched as the kit pounced at a leaf. "Of course!" he answered the kit. "If you train hard I bet you could catch the biggest rabbit on the moor!" he stated enthusiastically.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Maple perked up a bit. She hoped she could be a good hunter. "Do you think that I'll find friends?" She asked and looked around the forest. Hopefully I'll find friends.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:22 pm

"Certainly, it's not hard to find a friend within the clan. Amberstar will be pleased to have another future warrior." He said as he continued towards the camp.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:34 pm

"Okay." She said and trotted along behind him. She shivered as she trotted. "Who will take care of me?" She asked Frostfang. I wonder if it's warmer in the camp.

( for a bit i forgot that Hawkclan wasn't in a forest)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:05 am

"You'll probably live in the nursery for a while, the warriors and apprentice's will hunt for you. In a clan everyone takes care of one another, and one day it will be your turn to help feed the clan." he said.
-To the Hawkclan entrance-
(I give up)
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:58 pm

"Oh." She said and saw what looked like a protected place. She rushed after Frostfang, wondering how many mice she could catch in the clan.
--Hawkclan camp--

(Im so happy! just got internet! Before I was using my phone's 4g but im on computer now!)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down