Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Foxkit's Bio EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Foxkit's Bio EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Foxkit's Bio EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Foxkit's Bio EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Foxkit's Bio EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Foxkit's Bio EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Foxkit's Bio EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Foxkit's Bio EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Foxkit's Bio EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Foxkit's Bio

2 posters

Go down

Foxkit's Bio Empty Foxkit's Bio

Post by Fox Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:50 pm

Name: Foxkit

Description: Red kit with bright blue eyes. She is small and fast. She is a kit, so her appearance may change.

Personality:  She is very feisty and she is very clever. She has a short fuse and she's not afraid to speak her mind.  She may seem unapproachable, but is loyal to the end if you take the time to become her friend.  She will fight and give her life for her clan. She hates to be wrong.

Clan: Owlclan

RP Style: *Foxkit trots out of the den. She sees Stonekit wandering around the camp* Hey Stonekit! Wanna play?" *she nudges Stonekit roughly with an affectionate purr  and prances around playfully*

:-) I hope you accept!

Fox
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 6698

Back to top Go down

Foxkit's Bio Empty Re: Foxkit's Bio

Post by Purestar Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:28 am

I'm so sorry it took so long, but I am back and ready to get the site back on track! Make COTS great again, haha! I'm Sorrow, aka Anne and Purestar, the creator of Clans of the Sky and I humbly welcome you here! If you have any questions, please do not be afraid to PM me!

I love it but at the same time, there is a lot missing(although easily fixable)

For the age, I assume you mean 5 moons but I would appreciate you wrote that in just for clarification next time Smile
You're missing a character history!
You're missing a picture of your character!
You didn't read the rules of the site, because if you had you wouldn't be missing what I am referring to, please go read the rules.
Also, I do not generally  care about what roleplay style people use, and I'm not asking you to change, but usually people here use a third person perspective for roleplaying and I'm just warning you that you would get along better with other members if you followed suite. Again you don't have to change the way you roleplay and in the end it doesn't hurt whether or not you'll join, I'm simply saying third person is the most liked around here Smile

Anyways! Change these things and I will be glad to accept you! Until then, I apologize(my job sucks because I have to sound mean when I'm not, haha..)
Foxkit's Bio 246834642
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12089

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum