Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Mudkit's Bio EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Mudkit's Bio EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Mudkit's Bio EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Mudkit's Bio EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Mudkit's Bio EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Mudkit's Bio EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Mudkit's Bio EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Mudkit's Bio EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Mudkit's Bio EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Mudkit's Bio

2 posters

Go down

Mudkit's Bio Empty Mudkit's Bio

Post by Giraffebug Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Name: Mudkit
History: Mudkit was born into his clan and has lived there ever since.
Description: A light brown kit with darker flecks along his back and tail. He has light green eyes. His fur is long and fluffy (I didn't know how else to describe it). He his an average sized kit with no scars or injuries.
Personality: Mudkit is a very friendly, and calm towards other cats, he isn't usually angered by anything (Just whiny sometimes). Mudkit doesn't mind what happens and doesn't mind taking orders (So mostly a follower not a leader).
Theme song: (I don't know... but I like this song?) Tear in my Heart by 21 Pilots
Mate: None
Kits: None
Secret Code: Respect is the key to happiness
Referral: Sorry didn't get one.. But I'm glad I found this place.
Clan: Eagleclan
RP Style: Mudkit crouched down and stared at his target watching her every move, then he creeped forward quietly and stealthily as he could. A twig snapped under his paw. His heart nearly jumped out of his chest as he hoped that she didn't hear. She didn't react so it seemed safe. Then he pounced on her playfully and started laughing. "I did good right?" He said eagerly. She frowned, "No." as she looked at him. "That's it?" he thought at the simple reply. "Well I'll do better next time!" he said determined.
Mudkit's Bio Doll-d10
Mudkit's Bio 13069510

So he looks kind of like that but a kit, and not a kittypet.

Last edited by Giraffebug on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot the picture of Mudkit.)
Giraffebug
Giraffebug
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 5696

Back to top Go down

Mudkit's Bio Empty Re: Mudkit's Bio

Post by Purestar Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 am

Thank you very much, I love your bio and am excited to roleplay with you further! I'm Sorrow, the creator, though most call me Anne or Purestar(my main clan OC)
For a while this site has been dead but I've decided to bring it back to life and I'm glad you are here to help me with that in roleplaying! Since my leader for Hawkclan is inactive currently, I'm going to put your character in Eagleclan(your character's thick fur type makes more sense in Eagleclan anyways, long-haired Hawkclan born cats are very rare since they live on a moor)
I would love to accept your awesome biography, but I just need a picture of your character! Find a picture that looks most like your character, (via Google or any other format) and put the link in your bio, then we'll be good!
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12077

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Giraffebug Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:38 pm

Thank you so much! I'm glad to be here and I can't wait to start roleplaying. Very Happy
Giraffebug
Giraffebug
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 5696

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:41 pm

I'm glad you're enthusiastic! I'll see you at camp!
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12077

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: