Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Bullets Garden EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Bullets Garden EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Bullets Garden EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Bullets Garden EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Bullets Garden EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Bullets Garden EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Bullets Garden EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Bullets Garden EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Bullets Garden EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Bullets Garden

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bullets Garden Empty Bullets Garden

Post by Waterpool Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Bullet ran through the open door of his den, racing out into the garden. Instantly, he rushed underneath a bush, tasting the air for any scent of the mouse he had scented and chased under the exact bush. But. No such luck, the bush was void of his prey. Sighing, he padded out from under the bush, yawning. He decided to scent mark the walls around his garden. The young tom had tried many times to leap over it with no such luck. He rubbed against the wall, padding along the border. Suddenly his paw fell into a large hole. He yelped, scrambling to get out. He leaped, landing in the grass he owned. He looked back at the hole with curiosity. It was well hidden, he had missed it all the times he had scent marked. He looked into it, peering through it. It leads out of here! He realized with glee. He could finally escape. He was about to race through when he wondered where he would go. The tom thought to himself. What about the wild cats? No, they would tear me apart. So where would I go? He sighed sadly, realizing he had no where to go. He scratched a dent into the ground, marking where the hole is. He finished up scent marking, then sat in the grass next to a small bush of catmint the Twolegs grew. He breathed in its scent, relaxing in the warm rays of the sun. All the while he laid there, thinking of where he would be taking off to in the near future.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Claws : 8364

http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bullets Garden Empty Re: Bullets Garden

Post by Valérie Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Liu was resting on the top of his fence, soaking up the warm sun. The muscular young cat got up and stretched carefully, careful not to fall off the wooden shape. He looked towards the cat door, wondering if his brother would come outside. "Hey Jeff! You comin'?" Liu yowled, his light green eyes sparkling. He had only truly known Jeff for three months, but they still were close. When there was no reply, Liu shrugged and perked his ears. He heard a yelp.

The tom carefully picked his way along the fence towards the source of the sound. Liu hesitated for a moment, before using the boost of his own fence to get onto the larger one. He peeked over the fence, and saw a black-and-white tabby. "Hi!" The mix meowed, a happy glint trying to hide the troubled look in his eyes.

(Should the three all know each other, or not?)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9912

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:08 pm

(I think they should also using a different rp style for jeff sense I know so many)

Jeff grumbled "Of course im coming lui!" he says jumping onto the fence aswell after hearing the yelp "huh?" he mews following lui
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9799

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Bullet looked up, seeing his two friends. "Oh, hey Liu! Hey Jeff! Look what I found!" He purred, padding back to the hole, then gestered towards it. "Isn't it cool! We can finally get out of this place!" He said. He was already bouncing up and down in excitement. He never knew what happened to Liu and Jeff, with their little sister. He thought she had left. He smiled at them, his tail high.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Liu smiled back and jumped down. "Hey Bullet!" After a moment, he realized that he probably wouldn't be able to climb back up, but he just shrugged it off. The brown tabby looked at the hole. "It leads out of here?" He meowed, his eyes bright. He only went to the forest a few times, back when he and his brother lived in a different house. There was a lower fence that they could easily hop over. Now, after they moved, the fence was climbable, but there was another, larger fence that wouldn't allow the twins into the forest.

Liu poked his head into the hole, and pulled it back out. "Yea, we could crawl through it easily. We'd get dirty, but who cares?" The tom's ears were perked in joy. "So, how far will we go before coming back?" The fluffy cat asked, his light green gaze flicking back to Bullet.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Bullet gritted his teeth at the question. "If I leave, I don't think I would come back. My two legs are going to take me to the Cutter soon. I don't want to go there." He said. He looked at the other tom, waiting for a reaction.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Liu's eyes widened. His ears flattened. "B-But where would you go? ... Do you even know how to hunt?" The tabby mewed, sitting down. He looked at Jeff with a "What is he thinking?!?!" expression. The feline cleared his throat, looking back at Bullet. "Why would you want to leave? ... I mean, yea, we get fed terrible food, hardly ever get let outside, and get handled with rather roughly, but..... oh....." Liu meowed, looking back at his paws.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:17 pm

(only clan cats call it the cutter we still call it the vet)

"Nobody does Bullet" Jeff mews jumping down "what are you gonna do about the wild cats though?" he asks looking over at lui and shrugging at his exspression
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:21 pm

Liu nodded as Jeff came down. "Jeff has a point. That one cat next door had seen those Clan cats. 'Member what he said? 'Those cats were huge! Would've ripped me 'part! Ran as fast as I could. Left 'em in the dust." The tabby meowed, recalling the story that the cat next door told him when he and Jeff arrived.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Bullet sighed, feeling bombarded with questions. "I don't know where I'd go. That's why I haven't left mouse brain. I'm sure the clan cats won't bother me if I leave them alone. The vet is worse than any clan cat." He grumbled. "I'm sure hunting can't be that hard. You stalk a mouse or something, and pounce on it, then kill it. And all those reason prove why we should leave." He said, looking at them with green yellow eyes.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:26 pm

Liu tilted his head. "Jeff could teach you. He knows how to hunt." He looked back at his twin. "I'm kinda convinced. Maybe we should leave..." His eyes fixed on his paws. For a brief moment, they were covered in blood. Liu yelped, and shook his head. Looking back onto his paws, he noticed that they were perfectly clean. "Oh..." He murmured, slowly shaking his head. Clearing his throat, Liu looked at Jeff. "What d'you think, Jeff?" The brown tabby asked.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:29 pm

Bullet looked at both of the cats. "I'm leaving with to without you guys." He said. "I'd rather have you guys with me though." He yawned, watching both of the twins.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Liu's eyes shut, thinking roughly. He let out a sigh. "I can think of more reasons to leave than to stay. I guess I'll come... If Jeff's coming." The tom meowed, nodding to Jeff. He shuffled his paws. "It would be a lot more safe if we all went together, too." His eyes were uncertainly fixed on the hole.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:33 pm

"I think this is a good idea just needs to be better thought out" Jeff mews nodding his head

(I soooo want to make ben)
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Bullet nodded at Jeff. "Yes. So maybe we should go scout out where we would make a den, start fixing it up, and come back. We could get it all set up, then leave for good." He purred, seeing if the two other cats liked his idea.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Liu pondered for a moment. "Yea, that sounds good. Maybe explore a bit, too!" The tabby chirped, his ears perking. "So... are we gonna check it out?" He asked, looking at the other two felines.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:42 pm

"Yeah! exploring shall become my middle name!" Jeff mews excitedly "we can leave right now!"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Liu beamed happily. He looked back at Bullet. "So, are we going?" The tom got onto his large paws, and lifted his head. His ears were perked, waiting for an answer.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Bullet smiled at the two other toms. "Yeah! Let's get out of here guys!" He purred, wiggling out of the hole. On the other side, he shook off the dirt on his pelt. "Come on you two!" He called.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Liu grinned before making his way into the hole. "Ew! It smells terrible in here!" He sneered, before pulling himself out. "Ew," He meowed, seeing his dirty pelt. He shook it off, dirt flying everywhere. He then began to lick himself clean.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Jeff had no problem being in the hole but shook the dirt off him once he was out "I guess this is the outside lui you gotta deal with it"' he mews

I wanna use this for ben
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Bullet shook again. "Hey! Don't get that dirt on me!" He grumbled.
(Where should they go? Be bad, on a clans territory? [More fun!] Or go to the loners area? [Less fun.])
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 pm

(I'm all for fun. Lets be bad boys!)
(Would it be hilarious if I made Ticci Toby? XD)

Liu looked at Jeff. "I wasn't expecting it to smell like bad. That's all," He meowed, before flashing a grin at Bullet. The tom yawned and stretched. "So, where to?" He meowed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 pm

15 words minimum water but lets have them end im in a clan territory and no because he is just as cool as Jeff

"doesn't really matter guys we can deal with it now lets find shelter" Jeff mews walking down the hill hoping the rest will follow
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Bullet looked at Jeff and Liu. He shrugged, following Jeff. "Let's go head over this way." He suggested, gesturing towards (Idk which clans territory is closest.)'s territory unknowingly as they walked.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next