Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Camp's Entrance - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Camp's Entrance - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Camp's Entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Camp's Entrance - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Camp's Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Camp's Entrance - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Camp's Entrance - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Camp's Entrance - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Camp's Entrance - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Camp's Entrance

+4
Shadow
Baxter
Valérie
Purestar
8 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Camp's Entrance - Page 2 Empty Re: The Camp's Entrance

Post by RushingStorm Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Blazespirit smiles softly as he heard the youger cat. His celadon gaze landing to hollowsoul as he offers a hello in a head nod before he turns back to the other warrior-"You haven't been hunting? Like ever?"-he said in a raspy voice-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 9831

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 pm

"Well, I don't remember the last time I've hunted. Hopefully, I could hunt later without any trouble," SnowFlower responds. She slowly blinks her eyes. She was a little embarrassed. Snow licks her chest fur. She then looks back up at the tom.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11217

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:41 pm

The tom noticed an emotion in the eyes of the she-cat that made a question hit his brain in a short stinging wave. He nodded his head-"I should get going..."-he says thinking she was feeling stupid having to talk and deal with a old mouse brain-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:26 pm

SnowFlower stayed silent. Did I make him feel uncomfortable? She slowly blinks her eyes. She looks down. Snow's mood drops down a little.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:44 am

"Uh, stay and chat Blazespirit, whats the rush?" the handsome smoke pointed tom asked his head tilted. He was also a very large tom, with an odd yet gorgeous white and smoke pointed pelt.

(if your wondering what he looks like here: http://www.skunkwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/cool-black-and-grey-cat.jpg )
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12069

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:26 am

He sighed softly, the golden colored tom pointed his celadon gaze towards the another tom. He nodded his head softly as he stretched out on his front paws, meowing softly. It was obvious this feline had never stopped working his whole life. He had broad shoulders, hard paw pads, and a chistled chin.-"I was thinking of hunting."-he said softly-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:55 pm

"We'll come with, right Snowflower? I havent hunted today yet anyway" he meowed to the golden deputy.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:48 pm

"Yes, I would love to come," SnowFlower replies. She avoids telling them the last time she hunted. She smiles and stands up. SnowFlower stretches and waits for them to lead the way.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:45 am

Blazespirit would then nod before he looks over at his leader. Remembering there earlier chat. He sighs-"I must organize a hunting party, and a border patrol."-he said before he padded below the highrock and meowed-"Hunting patrol"-his voice rang throughout the camp to call together the warriors of the clan.-"I shall lead the border patrol. I'll take Icebreeze and Hollowsoul."-he spoke in a deep raspy voice that sounded like an elder. But the warriors authority was still there, just as his shadw followed him-"Shadowhisper, you shall lead the other."-he looked in he clearing for some cats who could go.-"Snowflower, and.."-he smiles as his eyes land on his leader-"Purestar, would you like to join there hunting patrol?"
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:57 pm

ShadowWhisper is in the Hawk Clan. SnowFlower is the only cat out of my characters who is in the Eagle Clan.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:54 pm

My bad. New names are hard to learn. Jut think of it as snowflower, leading the patrol with purestar and hollowsoul. Blazespirit will just take icebreeze to the border to mark it. My mistake)
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu May 01, 2014 7:59 pm

The golden marbled tom Emberflame glanced from behind the boulder his wild yellow orbs wide. His long slender frame slid out and crossed the clearing before he stopped in front of the deputy. He was a handsome cat but had a bad reputation for having nightmarish daydreams that caused him to spaz out. "What about me?" His voice was a low, quiet, and docile tone. Emberflame was not a broud shouldered cat at all, he was thin and very very tall, with a long winding tail. He was Blazespirit's height but defiantly not his size. He crouched down and gazed around warily at the cats surrounding him.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri May 02, 2014 3:05 pm

(It's okay, Ryan. I understand. :3)

SnowFlower dips her head to the deputy. She then turns her head to Hollowsoul and Purestar. "Are you two ready?" Snow asks nicely. She flicks her tail as she waits for an answer.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri May 02, 2014 5:42 pm

The under-sized tabby Shecat turned her pale, icy blue gaze on Snowflower and nodded. She padded over and spoke "I would like to go near to The Peaks, we might catch a hawk or a few rabbits and lizards" she meowed and turned towards the exit/entrance to the camp.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri May 02, 2014 5:56 pm

SnowFlower nods her head. "Okay, we shall go there," she responds calmly. She turns her head to Hollowsoul. "Are you ready?" She flicks her tail and blinks her blue eyes. Snow waits for a respond.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri May 02, 2014 8:10 pm

"When you are" the large smoke pointed tom responded with a smile. He padded after his leader his bushy tail swishing.

Emberflame glanced around as everyone ignored his attempt of being useful. A flash of sadness and loneliness splayed across his hazel-gold eyes. He took a step back before turning and streaking out of the camp entrance his small golden paws making a pattering noise against the stone as he ran. His long winding tail is the last thing seen before he left.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat May 03, 2014 3:25 pm

"Okay, let's go," SnowFlower responds. She turns towards the exit. She walks to the exit. Snow flicks her tail before heading to The Peaks.

-The Peaks-
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 04, 2014 7:39 am

The tom watched as the first patrol left, his celadon gaze streaking at the other tom who sprinted from the camp. He sighs-"I need to wait for Icebreeze."-he said softly as he laid on his stomach, waiting-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Emberflame entered the camp carrying a two rabbits and three field mice that hang from their tails. He dropped them all on the fresh kill pile and ran behind his boulder. He laid down and peeked his head out from the side of the boulder to make sure he wasnt followed.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Mon May 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Casually, the golden colored elder tom was lad on the boulder. ~How did he get there so fast?~ was what he probably thought the warrior was thinking. He was laid on his stomach, licking his paw and bringing it over his left ear, the same side as his eye scar was on. He sighed with his eyes closed continuing his paw motions as he spoke-"Emberflame, what is with your secretive behavior?"-he ask in a voice that was moderate in tone and standard in volume. It was enough to know that he demanded an answer but not enough to seem threatening or even that demanding-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed May 07, 2014 11:32 am

Upon hearing his name a golden head with marbled spotting poked out from behind his boulder. His wild pale yellow eyes were wide as seeing the clan deputy had spoken to him. He didnt really know how to respond, his secretive behavior? He knew exactly what was with him right now. But they would just call him crazy. How would Eaglestar the old clan leader have spoken to him? He was a paranoid, nightmare filled cat that no one respected. Why would Starclan speak to him? He studdered quietly searching for something to say "I... Uh.... Just dont like... Being around others.." he said looking around nervously "Everyone thinks im mad so i stay away from.. everyone.." he said quietly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Wed May 07, 2014 7:58 pm

"Hmm."-the older warrior spoke in thought as he meowed under his breath and yawned from the boulder where he lay.-"Well, My brother told me once that the only way to hatch, grow, prosper, is to hang around others that you trust."-he spoke in a tone that was moderate, yet, had a ting to it.-"Don't be secretive. Be you. Just join a patrol. or, if you want. I can battle train you here?"
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed May 07, 2014 8:11 pm

"I have a hard time trusting others. Everyones deceived me, abandoned me, harmed me" he said his wild pale hazel eyes searching the deputies expression. He noticed how laid back he was and his posture was not threatening. He sat down cautiously before speaking again "Battle training sounds a bit more affective, im an excellent hunter already" he said glancing at the tom again. He got up and turned to crouch down in front of Blazespirit his ears flattening in a battle crouch. His tail was a lot normal than usual, it lashed on the ground stirring a few pebbles as he waited for an attack. He has small narrow paws and strong chiseled shoulders. He was very slender, with sleek fur, and his legs where very long. He was the exact opposite as the large, bushy furred cat in front of him. Emberflame was a purebred marbled Bengal, but of course he wouldnt know that his old two-leg owners only bought him from his pure-blood.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Wed May 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Blaze would listen to the tom before he yawned, closing his eyes and stretching from the boulder. He turned in half a crouch and jumped from the boulder and landed with a perfect crouch. Something told him that the warrior had no clue how big this tom actually was, he wasn't all fur. He smiled and leaned up to his full height, his chistled chin staring at the tom as his big broad shoulder towered above. He crouched down and waited.-"Attack me. Try to take me down. Claws sheated"-he said as his eyes streaked into a feline celadon-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed May 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Emberflame lunged before he finished his sentence and slammed into the heavier tom. Emberflame had very powerful hind legs and strong firm paws even though he looked very slender. His front paws had slammed into the older warriors chest knocking him backwards.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next