Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Camp's Entrance - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Camp's Entrance - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Camp's Entrance - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Camp's Entrance - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Camp's Entrance - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Camp's Entrance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Camp's Entrance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Camp's Entrance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Camp's Entrance - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Camp's Entrance

+4
Shadow
Baxter
Valérie
Purestar
8 posters

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Camp's Entrance - Page 3 Empty Re: The Camp's Entrance

Post by RushingStorm Thu May 08, 2014 5:40 am

The shock of the warriors attack didn't even show as his sentence was interrupted. He smiles and shoves his shoulder forward when he moved back and did the one attack that never failed him. In battle, nor training. He rammed his shoulder into the other tom's neck. The hitch in his shoulder made hom move faster-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 9851

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu May 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Emberflame quickly, and elegantly, twisted in the air perfectly. It was a perfect backflip, when he touched down he swerved swiping his hind paws out and knocking the larger toms paws out from underneath him.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12089

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Thu May 08, 2014 6:36 pm

The tom's paws skidded under him along with his shoulder as he let out a meow of shock. He hd never been out done with such grace. He rolls up as fast as he can and growls with pleasure.-"Now, i'm impressed"
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu May 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Emberflame's pale hazel/yellow eyes lit up with delight when the deputy praised him. He crouched down once more and leaped, his eyes trained on Blazespirit's chest. But instead, he tricked him and leapt over the tom and swiped hard blows on the toms flanks and hind legs.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Fri May 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Blazespirit's eyes still showed praise as the other tom jumped and tried to trick him. It only took blaze one glance to know that a trick was happening. ~Not again warrior~ He spoke to himself as even before the tom landed he kicked back with his humongous mule legs(Bigs legs) and growled-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri May 09, 2014 4:13 pm

The tom swerved sideways seeing his trick failed. His perfect and graceful swerve made his paws catch onto the toms fur. He wrapped a paw under the toms chest and one around his neck in a tight, and perfect choke pin. His hind claws dug into the ground enforcing the choke pin.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 10, 2014 1:56 pm

He saw the move and pictured it happening in his head a thousand times but could never do 'The choke pin' himself. He growled as he knew his own size would help him. He roared faintly, he was the only cat ever known that could roar at this caliber.-"bad choice in moves"-he choked out as he does something a cat his size shouldn't be able to do ut learned. He does a near perfect front flip landing on his back with the tom under him.(A kit move)-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 10, 2014 2:32 pm

The very slender Bengal let out a faint cry as his lungs were emptied of their air. He gasped trying to get in a mouthful of air letting out choking sounds. Emberflame might be Blazespirits height, but not his size. The massive tom's weight was crushing Emberflame easily due to Emberflame's light and boney features. He tried to let out another cry to tell Blazespirit that the massive deputy was going to break something. But nothing came out.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 10, 2014 5:44 pm

The deputy felt the heart rate of his clanmate fasten and he immediately got up as he felt his breath slow down. He sighed and growled under his breath-"You ok?"-he ask as he picks the cat up by his scruff waiting for him to regain his breath-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 10, 2014 6:20 pm

He breathed in large gulps of air making wheezing sounds. He finally said in a hoarse voice "I'm.. Fine" then licked his short gold-black chest fur in embarrassment.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 10, 2014 7:58 pm

He managed a soft laugh.-"Didn't think I knew kit moves did you?"-he says with a hoarse aged laugh. His eyes lighted in amusement as he gazed at the warrior-"You did good Emberflame. Get a piece of fresh-kill and hit the den. You've earned it."-he said as he walks away with his shoulder hunched as he always does and he lays down atop the highledge, watching the camp-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 10, 2014 10:40 pm

(Lol it isn't high ledge it's called Sky Rock XD don't worry about it ^^)

Emberflame nodded in appreciation and tore off a large chunk of eagle, ate it, then padded into the warriors den and in the middle where the senior warriors slept. No one would know from his thin body and golden marbled fur that he was actually a senior warrior.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 10, 2014 10:44 pm

The deputy would smioe adnn lays down on his stomach as he wathches the camp.-"It's so peaceful today..."-he comments lightly as he glances around feeling alone ont he sky rock-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Purestar walks from her den and stretches long her claws scraping the stone. She padded over to her uncle letting out a friendly mew.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 pm

he perked up his ears as he hears his niece meow. He turns his gaze towards her and smiles softly-"Hello Purestar."-he say softly as he looks up at silverpelt and smiles softly.-"Beautiful nigh-..."-his eyes dart and he growls standing in a defensive stance ready to move at the entrance as another shape is now seen in the night.-

A feline stands there, extremely tall. The cat was a tom, white fur with a shade of light black and golden mix on his pelt. The most distinct thing about him were his curled ears. He was extremely handsome. He growls and pads forward. His eyes a dark celadon. He stares directly at the tom beside purestar-"Hello.... Father"-he growls in rage as he flexes hs whole body in rage. His shoulder were broad, his eyes dialated-

A feline stands there
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Purestar instantly noticed the features of this tom that were in Blazespirit and Russet, her own father she had to leave to come here. She got to her paws aware of how small she was compared to this cat. But he probably wasn't as swift, and Purestar was born with huge lion-like claws that were way bigger and longer than a normal cat. She was the size of an apprentice, with very bushy fur, all together you could easily tell Purestar and this new feline were related. "Who are you!" She growled her dagger sharp claws unsheathing and scraping the stone. She was afraid this cat would harm her uncle.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 10, 2014 11:17 pm

"My name is Frost, I suppose your purestar?"-he looks around the camp where he stood and smirked with anger, confusing them-"Humph. I was told you came here with Blazey over there, by Russet. I didn't believe him."-he says softly as he looks at his father's face-"Oh poor Blaze... Scared, confused? Your smaller then the stories mom told before you left her to die."

The deputie's face was froze with shock. How did he find him? What would he do? He gulped and took a step back. Him stepping back?!?! He started to pant before he sighs in confusion-"Frost. Wha-t do.. yo---u want?"-he said stuttering with his words.-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Purestar's black pupil narrowed to a slit showing more icy blue in her eye. Her eyes had a way of getting darker as the neared the farther part of her eye. In the middle it was ice blue, than narrowed out into dark blue. "I supposed you didnt come here to randomly insult my deputy! So state your buisness and lave!" she snapped getting into the toms face with no fear.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Frost would simply without hesitation smack the leader down with a humongous muscled right paw with his claws sheathed. he had no hesitation as he watched her fly back. A smug look appeared on his face-"Purestar... Please. Do you really want to know the truth? Your deputy broke the code."-he spoke in a moderate voice as he stares down at her. He had exreme muscle strength on his chest, shoulders, and chin.-

Blaze would simply pad beside his niece and look at her. If it was anyone else he would've attacked.-"Please...."-he said, tears forming int he huge toms eyes. Frost was skinnier but he was taller.-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 10, 2014 11:33 pm

The leader flipped in the air and landed on her paws easily steadying herself. She sneered "I broke the code, that doesnt mean im not the cat i am today" she retorted hotly swiping a paw and smacking his across the muzzle squarley her long claws unsheathed. She tore through tissue, flesh, then muscle easily sending blood spattering onto the ground.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Frost would simply shakes his head after the attack. The blood laying on the ground beside his paws-"Hmm. Thanks for my first scar little kit..."-he sneered with smugness on his face.-"Your deputy had relations with a rogue named Chloe. I was the spawn of it. He abandoned us the day before he became deputy. Haven't you seen the looks he has givin? The pain, the stupidity?"-he growls and stares at his father with rage-

"I broke the code..."-he repeats his son's word as he stares at his paws in pain, regret, shamness. He pads beside purestar right in front of frost. Saying nothing but staring away from the feline's eyes-"I'm nothing...."
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 10, 2014 11:41 pm

"I had relations with a brown tabby named Eaglestar, when i was his deputy. It is forbidden. But i lived, and im sure Blazespirit did too" she snapped her muzzle close in his face without hesitation "Oh, and your welcome for the little scar. It will remind you that, that attack was nothing compared to what i can do" she sneered.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 10, 2014 11:46 pm

The feline would growled softly.-"Get in my way. You will share the same pain as Blaze is gonna get..."-he says before he bats the she-cat to the side with a heavy left paw and unsheathes his claws and rams blazespirit with his shoulder and is atop him in a heartbeat, claws to his throat, blood look on his face-"Ready to suffer fox-heart"

To his own surprise he didn't even looks up at him or fight back against his blood. He just laid there on his back. Ready to take the claws in his throat-"My only regret is that I became a liar, a rogue, and, the deputy."-he said softly as a tear slipped down his face.-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 10, 2014 11:49 pm

"No!" Purestar screeched and tackled Frost over with surprising strength. She dug her teeth into the toms neck her eyes blazing with fury. "You will not hurt my uncle! He raised me when my mother abandoned me! He cared when i was about to fall apart! You will not take him away from me!" she yowled tearing her claws through his pelt. Her stinging claws mat the side of his face and sliced down making blood spatter everywere from every wound she created.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sat May 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Frost simply let her for a few moments, he whispered softly.-"He will never love you more then me..."-he whispered only where she can hear him before he loosned up, waiting for something-

A huge golden shape now rammed the shecat from the toma nd stares at her with eyes of sorrow, age, and anguish.-"I'm sorry Pure..."-the tom says as he is beside frost who stands up-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum: