Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Camp's Entrance - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Camp's Entrance - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Camp's Entrance - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Camp's Entrance - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Camp's Entrance - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Camp's Entrance - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Camp's Entrance - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Camp's Entrance - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Camp's Entrance - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Camp's Entrance

+4
Shadow
Baxter
Valérie
Purestar
8 posters

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Camp's Entrance - Page 4 Empty Re: The Camp's Entrance

Post by Purestar Sat May 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Purestar slides for a few feet before getting to her paws. thats not true! He can say what he wants but he was the one that was abandoned, and i was the one Blazespirit cared for! she thought. Her paws were covered in the tom's blood and she was panting. "Sorry for what? I had kits too you know, i payed my price. Sparrowkit and Stripekit. That was my price, your pice was to give up the kit and choose your clan over a mis-hap kit" she said in a surprisingly calm tone.

Last edited by Purestar on Sun May 11, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12095

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 12:04 am

Frost looks over his own injuries before he growls-"Blaze. Your are weak. Your still imagining that sweet little kit you left in the forest. You deserve to live through seeing me."-he says looking around-"Leaving a kit.... Who are you? Your no warrior."-he says trying to convince purestar he's bad-

Blazespirit would stare at his niece-"Eaglestar loved you purestar. I was happy when he chose you as deputy, and when icebreeze was made a warrior. Starclan was happy when they received your kits. I have lived a happy life. But, my past has caught up with me."-he looks at his son and growled in pain-"You should have died."
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 9857

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 11, 2014 12:13 am

"My mother wanted me to die, but im still here because of Wingstar, the leader before Eaglestar. My relationship with Eaglestar was foolish. But abandoning your responsibility is not the answer Blazespirit. Look at when you first saw me, scared, starving, green-cough infested, and dying. Did you want that for him? Remember Emerald and Flame? The kittens whose' blood is on my mothers paws? Remember when the fox attacked Emerald and Flame and slaughtered my siblings in front of me? Did you want that for him? I thought that just by looking at me you would know abandoning the kit isnt the answer! You shouldve taken him back here were he was safe" she said quietly her gaze resting on Blazespirit.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 12:17 am

"I was foolish Purestar! What could I have done. Brought him here? No. This was not his place."-he said hoarsely. He hated raising his voice to anyone.-

Frost sneakily smiled with delight before turning his smile toa growl-"You should be the one dead..."-he growled in anger and stepped back beside purestar-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 11, 2014 12:19 am

"The clans werent for him? The clans werent for him!? That is all you have to say before dumping a kit in the wild to DIE!" she retorted, outraged.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 12:22 am

~Oh how I love this hatred~ Frost speaks in his mind before faking sorrow-"I was only 5 days old father. How could you."-he said in sadness that was almost real.-

The deputy would growl-"He was a mistake!!!"-he says growling with anger getting right in his leaders face-"You may be my leader. but, you are my niece. You have no right to tell me about my mistake. He is the mistake!!"-he says growling-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 11, 2014 12:27 am

"Well then am I A MISTAKE?" she got even closer into her uncles face her eyes wide "Huh? Am i!? Just something you can toss away and forget about!? The second he was born he was your responsibility like it or not! You deal with your mistakes not toss them away! My kits are mistakes but they are still my children! And i would die to have Sparrowkit and Stripedkit back even though i never wanted kits! You dont just forget about them all because you never wanted them Blazespirit! And you think that you broke just one code? And that everything would be ok if you forgot? Well by abandoning a kit you broke TWO codes! You never leave a kit in danger no matter if its a clan cat or rouge!" she hissed in anger.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 12:32 am

"You are no mistake!!! Your mother and father loved you and silver paid the ultimate sacrifice! She never saw you turn into what you are today. You were loved, you are my kit pure. I raised you. I never let you go. I already had a cat to call my daughter, you. I didn't want to upset you be bringing him in. Your the reason why I hid him!!!"-he backed up after that last sentence and tears fell from his eyes-

Frost turned to him in pure shock and sadness. This was no act anymore. He looked at pure waiting for her to speak back to him-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 11, 2014 12:36 am

Purestar stared at Blazespirit in astonishment her gaze still wide "Then if you cared so much why didnt you trust me to understand..?" her voice was soft now. "I would never want a kit to be harmed for my sake, Blazespirit. I understand why you did it, but you shouldve trusted me to have understood" she meowed quietly glancing at Frost.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 12:39 am

Frost stood there like stone. Unmoving.-"I may be a mistake. But, your not taking me down now."-he says as he stares at him-"Hope you have a good death Blaze."-he says turning away and walking to the other side of camp and laid down curled up-

The feline would cry silently, looking down at the ground and his paws-"I'm sorry. Starclan will judge me..."-he says as his tears fell and hit the round-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 11, 2014 12:42 am

Purestar quickly turned and followed the multi-colored tom. "Hey.." she meowed quietly standing there in front of him.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 12:46 am

The tom would stand back up and glare at her. His eyes a deep celadon-"What is it? If youw ant me to leave just tell me."-he says with a growl as he glances at the deputy who stood alone on the sky rock now-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 11, 2014 12:51 am

"Actually, the opposite. What Blazespirit did was wrong. I want to give you the life you wouldve lived if Blazespirit made the right descision. If you were to join the clan, i would give you a warrior name, and you would have a home. You may not like your father, and my deputy and uncle, but we're all kin in the end. We have to learn to forgive. Do you accept my offer? If you do you can leave whenever you want if you truly think this isnt the life for you" She says glancing at Blazespirit while she spoke.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 12:53 am

He sighed as he stared at the sky for a moment. He then smield with his usual angry face-"Fine. But, don't expect me to call you my leader, or to believe in that starclan mouse-brained worship."-he says as he looks at her, dead in the eye.-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 11, 2014 12:57 am

"You dont have to call me leader, but i expect you to listen to what i have to say. Blazespirit organizes patrols and whoever he pairs you up with to go hunting or border marking, you dont have to like it, but you have to do it. I had to listen once, now i do the ordering. You might get a high rank if you just keep listening and following. It comes with respect from the clan trust me" she replied earnestly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 12:59 am

He nods-"Cut the chit-chat. You will call me Froststorm. That's it..."-he says in a deep steady voice. He pads away and under a bush and lays down-

Gtg)
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 11, 2014 1:01 am

Purestar nods with authority, like she would to any other warrior now.

(me too lol)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun May 11, 2014 10:54 am

(Since I can't post at The Peaks, I might as well post here.)

SnowFlower trots towards the entrance with fresh kill in her mouth. She puts the food where it belongs. She sits down and thinks about her hunt. She smiles at the thought of hunting. Snow begins to glance at the other cats around her.

Last edited by ShadowWhisper on Sun May 11, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11243

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 11, 2014 11:57 am

(We're still figuring it out, until then just pretend your character went out and hunted and came back with prey)

Purestar sighed quietly and glanced over at her warrior Snowflower. i should probably announce the arrival of Froststorm. she thought before jumping up on Skyrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the SkyRock for a clan meeting!" She called her voice booming around the camp.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun May 11, 2014 1:08 pm

(Okay, thanks. I'll revise my post before yours. :3)

SnowFlower perks her ears at her leader's call. She looks at her leader before she gets up and stretches. She quickly trots in front of the rock where her leader is standing. She sits down and waits for her leader to speak.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 1:09 pm

The golden colored tom would look at his leader. Even whough her views were now against him he still had his duties. He hopped up the sky rock and sat beside his leader, string down at his clanmates ~I'm nothing now...~-

The handsome tall tom would sneer as he stepped ahead of everyone who had surround the leader and he would turn to face them from below the sky rock. His eyes a dark celadon. Even though his fur was a different color he had patches of gold and resembled Purestar and Blazespirit.-

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9c/a4/ab/9ca4abefb3416e7c81d69a7182396c80.jpg
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun May 11, 2014 1:22 pm

SnowFlower looks at the unknown tom in confusion. Why aggressive behavior? She shakes her head and looks at her leader. She ignores the tom for a while.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 1:26 pm

The feline would look to the she warrior and smiles stepping forward and standing as he would walk on all fours. He was tall, his muscles shown through his fur. He was taller then blaze, same broad shoulder, chistled chin, but he was some how skinnier. He was extremely handsome, who would have known that blaze would have looked this good.-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Purestar stared down giving Froststorm a glance that said i wouldn't make enemies on your first day, trust is key before she spoke. "I have decided that for the sake of the clan, we have gathered around to welcome an outsider. His name is Frost" she said ver voice clear and full of natural authority. "Frost, step and stand before SkyRock to accept your warrior name" she said her head high.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Frost would turn serious for the sake of his first day and turn his head to face his leader. He sighed in annoyance and pads below the sky rock and looks up at her-"Alright..."-he said softly as he waits for her to continue.-
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum: