Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements)

+4
Valérie
RushingStorm
Purestar
Shadow
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 Empty Re: High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements)

Post by Half Jack Sat May 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Lostpaw wrote:Silverbrook padded out from the den, his tail kinked above his back and his head high. He looked up at his leader as she made an announcement. Shortkit's apprentice ceremony and Briarpaw's new mentor. He nodded after she called up another apprentice: Wingpaw.

Mistykit slowly picked his way from the nursery, his nose close to the ground and his paws prodding the earth for any hazards. Yet, even though he was being very careful, he still stumbled. Growling, he sat down where he was and perked his ears, listening to the ceremony. He smiled in happiness for Shortkit.

Was it that one?
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10916

Back to top Go down

High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements) - Page 2 Empty Re: High Tree (Ceremonies and Announcements)

Post by Purestar Sat May 17, 2014 8:48 pm

(that shows on my computer :3)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12047

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat May 17, 2014 8:49 pm

"Yes, I want to hunt! Let's go!" Briarpaw mews. She runs around the rock wildly. She pounces on Lurkingflame and nudges him.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11195

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat May 17, 2014 8:52 pm

(im back :/ also changed abit of stuffs on one of your posts Amber So WingPaw would be WingKit in the beginning and to include his sister LuckyPaw)

Last edited by RoseStar on Sat May 17, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9779

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 17, 2014 8:53 pm

"Ok, ok! Lets go then" he purred and led her out of camp.

-Tall Hill-
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat May 17, 2014 8:58 pm

(Okay Rose! :3)

Briarpaw is on Lurkingflame's heels. She goes out of the camp. She trots to the Tall Hill.

-Tall Hill-
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Shortpaw wandered around looking for her mentor, Ashpelt.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat May 17, 2014 10:02 pm

ShadowWhisper looks at Ignitingpaw. "Training will begin training tomorrow, be ready. Now, tell me about you. What are your strengths and weaknesses? " She looks at her apprentice.

AmberStar walks to Wingpaw. "I will start training tomorrow. Be ready and don't keep me waiting. Get some sleep because it will be a long day," she says. She flicks her tail and walks to her den.

-AmberStar's Den-
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat May 17, 2014 10:08 pm

(Nu it was a different one. Oh well. I'll post it again. Just not as detailed.)
Silverbrook gleefully chanted the names of the apprentices, his eyes gleaming with pride. Pride for the amount of cats in the Clan. He then flicked his tail, suddenly tired, and padded back to the medicine den. He would congratulate them later.

Mistykit happily called out the names of the new apprentices. As happy as he was, he was also concerned. 'I'm all alone in the nursery!' He thought, distraught.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9892

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Shortpaw sat down quietly her head resting on her paws. Her eyes quietly glanced around.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat May 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Mistykit then turned around and tried to find the scent of Shortpaw. His nose trailed along the ground and his jaws were parted. He finally caught her scent. Quickly, he stumbled his way towards her. The black kit raised his head and "looked" at Shortpaw. "This is awesome! You're an apprentice! Soon you'll be kickin' butt in battle!" Mistykit mewed, his tail waving happily. "You're gonna have a warrior name, like 'Shortfeet' or somethin'! And then you'll be all fightin' and slicin' and bitin'! Wow!" He had an excited bounce with his words.
(Mistykit is sooooo adorable when he's happy! ^3^)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Shortpaw thought for a bit what will my warrior name be..? she thought to herself before replying. "Uh, yeah Mistykit! Your name could be Mistygaze or something too! Shortleg and Mistygaze!" she meowed in excitment.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat May 17, 2014 10:45 pm

"Understood AmberStar" WingPaw says,he thought he was slightly lucky to get the leader as his mentor,but he knew training with AmberStar would be tough and he just knew people would get mad at the fact he got to be the leaders mentor.He just hoped LuckyPaw got a good mentor,she probably did
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat May 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Shortpaw glanced at Wingpaw quietly hes lucky! But im glad i have Ashpelt she thought before speaking "Mistykit, have you seen Ashpelt?" she asked her tail swishing

Last edited by Purestar on Sun May 18, 2014 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sun May 18, 2014 9:17 am

(WingPaw is a tom)
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun May 18, 2014 10:06 am

Mistykit nodded excitedly. "Yeah! But I'll be a medicine cat! I'll be reading omens and talking to dead things!" He said with a gasp. Then he snorted. "No, I haven't seen him, mouse - brain." He meowed, sticking out his tongue. "But no, I haven't." The black kit meowed with a shake of his head.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by RushingStorm Sun May 18, 2014 10:16 am

The warrior would dash through the ntrance of camp, skidding into the side of the camp and getting back up and breathing heavily-"What did I miss?"
RushingStorm
RushingStorm
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 9809

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun May 18, 2014 10:29 am

ShadowWhisper shares her nose with Luckpaw. "Training to tomorrow at dawn, be ready."
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 18, 2014 11:33 am

"Oh, i-im sorry i didnt mea-" she trained off her ears flattened against her head in embaressment. She turned to Ashpelt "Your my mentor!" she hopped up and down as high as her little legs would allow her.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun May 18, 2014 11:42 am

"Yeah, whatever... I'll be there.." The black kit grumbled as he rolled his eyes. He looked around for his father and sister but found niether. He wondered if even LurkingFlame was going to congrat him or even be proud that his son is now a paw. He never has time for me... he's always with ShadowWhisper... hmph![ the little tom thought to himself as he put if head down, ears laid back, downcasted by not feeling his fathers aproval.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10916

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun May 18, 2014 11:45 am

(Lurkingflame went out with Briarpaw and was taken by the cougar. Wait till Ignitingkit hears the news!!)

Shortpaw circled her new mentor in gidyness "What are we doing first what are we doing first!!"
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon May 19, 2014 10:55 pm

AmberStar leaps on the high tree. "Let every cat old enough to catch its own prey join me for a clan meeting!"  She looks at the cats. "A gathering is coming up and the following cats that are coming with me are: FlamingGlare, Ashpelt, ShadowWhisper, Shortpaw, Ignitingpaw, Briarpaw, Fallingpaw, Wingpaw, and Luckypaw."

Last edited by AmberStar on Tue May 20, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue May 20, 2014 8:31 am

(Actually when new apprentices are made they have to go to a gathering to be introduced. So all the new apprentices are going)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue May 20, 2014 4:53 pm

I edited my post, thank you! :3
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue May 20, 2014 5:22 pm

(Your welcome ^^ that's what I'm hear for! To help out around the forum :3)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next