Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Old Farm - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Old Farm - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Old Farm - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Old Farm - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Old Farm - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Old Farm - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Old Farm - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Old Farm

+3
Frost
Skully
Shadow
7 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Old Farm - Page 8 Empty Re: The Old Farm

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:45 am

"I could easily. Ive done it before. We're all monsters in a realm of shadows. But i wont. Ill leave HABIT to do it." her voice growled. She took a step back "Im sorry. Im... Im sorry... I didnt..." her voice was once again small and beautiful. She seemed to shrink. "I didnt mean..." she began softly. She lifted a paw up and wiped the black goo trailing down from her eyes. "What have i become... I never acted like that.... Thats not who i am. What did Zalgo do to my personality...?" she whispered/whimpered. Suddenly HABIT's shape was at the entrance. "Sorrow! What 'ya doin here buddy? she took a few steps back. "Leave me alone...!" she said before backing up and turning to run for the exit. But he was there when she turned around. "But you'll miss the chat!" "Murderer..." her voice was once again deep and demonic. "Oh dont give me that. Both of us know you've done fucking terrible things too. Like your first mission when you tore out that cat's kidneys then her heart." he laughed. "I did it for Eyeless Jack and Stalker. Not for myself. You please yourself in the cries of others. I ended that cat's life swiftly so she wouldnt be in agony! What you do isnt just." Sorrow snarled low. Tentacles once again flower from her mouth as she opened her jaws to let out a threatening hiss. "A fight between two immortal and indestructible entities? Someone get the popcorn!" HABIT sneered. He pulled out his long machete "Lets go, little bitch." Sorrow snarled unsheathing her own claws. They had long metal shards attached to her claws. HABIT ran at her, his knife poised at her chest. Sorrow ducked down, the knife slicing off the tip of her nose. But the wound suddenly poofed into a cloud of smoke, and she was fine again. Sorrow twisted though as he went by and sliced her claws all the way along his body. "Wow you can pack a punch!" he laughed as he put his paw against it and it vanished.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12093

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:57 am

Vaermina nodded, waving her tail at Habit as he appeared. she sat in her corner silently as the fight broke out. She wanted to fight for Habit, though she knew it would be utterly pointless considering neither of them could die and that she would probably die in about five seconds if she even attempted to fight.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8409

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:18 am

"I just want to know why..." her voice softened as her mouth tentacles receded. "Why? Because i can." he said. "Did.. Observer... Really kit-nap me when i was little..?" she asked, looking up her eye now flashing with pain and sorrow. "He did... You screamed for help and cried for a hero. So he bashed you head in the concrete to shut you up. You bled in that maitenance tunnel. And your little bff that died, Hoody, was the first person to suggest that they kill you. They watched as the little kit tried to reset her shattered leg and torn flesh. And they relished. They enjoyed it" HABIT had a way of saying exactly the right things that could really hurt someone more then a knife or claws could ever. It was a blow like no other. She let out a soft gasp, taking a few steps back. "Yeaaahhh... let it sink in... Know that all those awful creatures you grew up and trusted, have been lying to you. Deceiving you." His now demonic voice said. A wide small crossed his face as he stared deeply into the shecats eye insanely, looking intently for any reaction. "N-no...." she shivered, she was now trembling on her paws. "Yeeesss..." HABIT chuckled. "I-its... Thats.... Impossible...! YOU'RE LYING!" she cried, tears welling in her remaining eye. "Its true... All of it. They were lying to you.." he laughed. He suddenly lashed out a paw and hit her muzzle roughly, knocking her clear onto the ground. She curled up there, holding where he hit her with a paw. She stayed in a ball, despite the fact that HABIT walked slowly over to her. "I dont know which one is hurting you more. All i know is i inflicted both. Oh. Wait. You're hurt? Looks like it worked! I could tell you were just a kit on the inside. Just like your old other half. The truth is breaking you..." HABIT smiled. Sorrow was curled up tighter now, soft sobbing sounds coming her where she was.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 am

Vaermina sat and began to wash her face. "Not going against you Habit.." she said pausing then addressing Sorrow. "A few seconds ago you were going all tentacle demon on me. Now Habit shows up, another immortal being. He tells you what you wanted to know.. and you start sobbing. Please tell me, why you wanted to know the truth if you couldn't handle it, and how any of this makes sense."
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:53 am

(I'm really REALLY confused on what's going on here..? Mind explaining xD?)
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10962

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:07 pm

(Oh! Sorrow died. Shes now a demon that follows and serves Zalgo, shes one of whatever Eyeless Jack is :3. HABIT tortured her too much so she bled out to death in the mansion where Zalgo's minions live)

"Observer could'nt have. He could'nt! He trained me! Hoody trained me! He cared about me! YOU'RE LYING! THEY WOULDNT DO THAT!" she roared turning on HABIT and slicing her claws over and over again at him. he let out grunts when her claws tore through his flesh. "Im not lying... Remember when Firebrand sounded upset? During our fun little time in my attic? Its because he felt bad for you. He asked me to stop. Which is one of the reasons i did." HABIT said, his devious grin still wide on his maw. "Slendercat grabbed your memories from you, and ripped them out. You are not what you think you are. You were forced into this. Forced to be a monster! A murderer!" HABIT's voice laughed. "So now who do you serve? Someone worse then Slender. Zalgo.... Dont you understand he watched as you sloooowly bled out? He didnt end your terrible suffering even though he could've. He wanted you to serve him, and now hes making you serve him. Just like before when Slendercat made you serve him." He said lowly. "You're only saying this because you know you cant hurt me physically. These are just fucking mind games!" she whimpered putting her paws against her head and squeezing her eye shut. "You were not a 'Berserk' like Hoody and Masky. You were a 'Hollowed'!" he said. He knew this game. He was breaking her mentally. If he couldn't hurt her physically, he'd break her.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Vaermina didn't move, and now sat in silence. She watched, before she yawned and laid down.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:15 pm

"They dont care about you" he grabbed her and leaned in closer his dark grin still across his muzzle. "Oh yesss.. I assume you have some.. Question for me. Whats goin' on in that head of yours? Tell me, im interested!" he said lowly. She turned her head away from the tom and reached for her mask, the one thing she could hide behind. HABIT kicked away her mask, it slid and clattered across the barn. "You cant hide from this.." he said.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Vaemina drifted back to sleep, knowing now that it wasn't likely for her to be harmed.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:05 am

"Now then... Stay here ill be right back" he said before vanishing. Sorrow scrambled back to her paws. She ran across the barn and scooped up her mask quickly and slipped it on. She tugged her hoody forward as much as she could. She went to an empty corner of the barn and leaned against the wall. She let out a heavy sigh and allowed herself to collapse. She sat there for a while before HABIT appeared, holding a cat with a blindfold and a gag. Sorrow looked at the cat for a while, confused. The cat was a silver cat with dark gray stripes, and looked a lot like Sorrow. Sorrow's head swarmed with a realization. "Mother....?" she whispered. "Yeaahh... Take a good look... Its Mommy dearest" HABIT said."H-hurting her wont do anything to me! I-i only knew her until i was two months old" she said. "You will care when you hear her break" HABIT said as he pulled out his machete. "What are you doing?" Sorrow said in a panicked tone. A muffled scream was heard from behind the silver and gray shecat's gag. HABIT had begun cutting off the shecat's arm. "STOP!" Sorrow cried in anger/panic. "Or what?" his voice growled in laughter and enjoyment as he continued to slowly saw just below his victim's shoulder. Her mother scrambled on the ground heavily, her muffled screams filled with agony and fear. She stared at Sorrow for help, not knowing that the cat she was staring at was her daughter.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:29 am

Vaermina flicked her ear, not really bother by anything but the noise interrupting her sleep. She just grumbled and dug down into the hay. She slept inside the pile and hugged her machete. "Damned noise.." she growled quietly before falling back to sleep.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:54 am

"Rabbit! Sorry to intervene with your little slumber but would 'ya mind giving me a hand?" HABIT asked. "You are the Warren Jester..." he said.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:59 am

Vaermina grunted and jumped out of the hay, her machete in her jaws. "Sure, what do you need?" she asked, stretching out her legs.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:42 am

"Do 'ya think you can hold her off if she attacks me? I cant deal with two bitches. especially if that ones an unkillable demon with powers she doesnt even know she has." he growled as he continued to carve into the shecat below him. "But first. Come 'ere Sorrow." he said. Sorrow had already leapt towards her mother to help her. "Put your paw in the blood" he instructed. "What!?" she hissed "Why in the hell would i do that!?" she snarled. "Wah wah wah its your mother wah wah, just put your god damn paw in the blood i want to show you something!" he snapped, clearly getting impatient. she slowly dabbed her paw in the large pool of blood. "Goood.. Now, look at it. I want to see something." he instructed. She turned her paw towards her gaze, and looked at the blood. She felt a different feeling stirring in her chest. It was... Hunger!? She suddenly felt the deep urge to lick the blood from her paw. It was like her mind didnt care that this was the blood of her mother! She gasped and stepped back. "Whats that feeling you're getting? I can tell... What you are now. A cannibal... Literally blood thirsty in all the terms. Go ahead I wont judge" he snickered. She felt the hunger growing. It sickened her deeply to the bone. What the hell is wrong with me..!? she thought in panic. She let out a moan and fell from the pain of the growing hunger. She gritted her teeth. Im not giving in... Im NOT giving in..! she repeated in her mind. "Make it stop!" she growled at HABIT. "You can only quench the hunger, you'll have to give in soon" he laughed.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:53 am

Vaermina nodded and sat beside Habit, watching with interest. She studied Sorrow for a little bit. She almost felt sorry for her. She watched her like a hawk, waiting for something to happen.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:35 am

Sorrow let out a cry, holding her stomach with her paws. "Whats wrong? Theres a tasty bag of food right here" HABIT laughed. "Im not.. Hurting... My own mother..!" she protested. "You'll give in sometime. They all do. Eyeless Jack gave in" HABIT said simply and began cutting into her mother again. The tearing of flesh rang in Sorrow's ears. She didnt want to hurt her own mother. But every fiber of her being urged her to do it. She slowly got to her paws and staggered towards her mother. HABIT took a few steps back and watched with interest. She stopped and looked down at her mother who was now missing a limb. She stared back up at the masked shecat. Sorrow pulled off her her mask and let it clatter to the ground next to her. Her mother let out a sharp gasp, recognizing the soft features and brilliant green eye of her daughter. Sorrow reached out a paw and pulled the gag away from her mothers mouth. "Lola?" her mother said to Sorrow. "What happened to my daughter?" she whispered with a gesture to the shecat's missing eye and scars. "Im a m..onster... Mother..." the silver and black tabby said. A gooey black substance began dripping from her missing eye, her nose, and her open jaws. The same, long, sharp, black tentacles slithered out of her jaws. Her mother let out a screech as Sorrow sank her teeth deep into her mothers flesh. She kept her mother pinned with two paws placed firmly on each of her arms. Blood poured into the shecat's mouth.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:43 am

Vaermina flicked her tail back and forth, this was a little gross, but she could deal with it. She laid down and crossed her paws, not saying a word.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:00 pm

"Rabbit, i thank you for helping me even though the situation right now is pretty awful and grim. You'll get your reward soon enough. As for Sorrow over here, what she is, her kind has to eat the organs and flesh. Its just how they are. They're always hungry. She might not want to do this, but her body wants her to. I knew she'd give in sometime" HABIT said. Blood now covered Sorrow's muzzle and dripped down. She continued to tear through the cat's flesh, nonetheless. She soon collapsed onto her side. Her mother lie there, barely alive and breathing. Sorrow soon staggered back to her paws. Blood continued to drip heavily from Sorrow's jaws. She stared at her mutilated mother for a while, complete guilt and regret swimming in her pretty remaining green eye. "Im sorry mom.. Im so sorry..." she whispered finally, crouching next to the shecat and burying her muzzle in the dying cat's pale and gray striped pelt. She sobbed. It was the only thing she knew to do at this point.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:22 pm

Vaermina nodded "Hm.. kind of gross, but okay.." she said before yawning. "Is this over? Can I go back to sleep?"
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:36 pm

"You dont know the meaning of gross until you see what i do. What Sorrow just did is a walk in the park compared to me." he laughed. "Yes you can go to sleep. Ill see you in a day, Rabbit" he said before disappearing. Sorrow finally got to her paws, and staggered heavily backwards. "What have i done..?" she whispered, now trembling heavily where she stood. She turned into the black mist once more and slid into the darkness.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:41 pm

The she cat flicked her tail and hopped back into her hole, trying to make up for her lost sleep.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:24 pm

An all black shecat wearing a black mask and hoody came out from the shadows and saw the body. "Oh Sorrow... What have you done..?" the shecat whispered. She quietly grabbed the mutilated shecat and began dragging her towards the entrance, leaving a long trail of smudged blood.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Vaermina heard something being dragged. She poked her head out of the hay, machete in jaws and growling. She looked around, noticing that the body was gone. 'Can a cat not sleep for 5 minutes?' she thought grumpily to herself. ''Well, might as well go see who it was..'' she said quietly to herself. She began to follow the trail of blood, though she padded lightly and kept to the shadows.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Stalker's head lifted up. "I know you're here... I can hear the beating of your heart from a mile away" Stalker said. She let go of the mutilated cat's scruff and turned her head around.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Vaermina stepped out of the shadows, grumbling. She sat down and simply looked at the cat. "Are you one of Slender's cats?" she asked.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: