Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Old Farm - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Old Farm - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Old Farm - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Old Farm - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Old Farm - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Old Farm - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Old Farm - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Old Farm

+3
Frost
Skully
Shadow
7 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Old Farm - Page 9 Empty Re: The Old Farm

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Her gray eyes narrowed from behind the black mask she wore. "Yes.. But one of Zalgo's demons, Eyeless Jack, sent me out here to clean up the mess. Sorrow couldnt do it herself" she said, her voice was silky, but a low tone. The slender feline stalked closer to Vaermina. "You're one of HABITs.. What does he call them? Ah yes! Rabbits. Has he made you kill anyone yet?" she asked.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12077

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Vaermina flicked her tail "Surprisingly not... though I watched Sorrow kill her." she pointed at the mutilated female with her tail. "Which was rather gross." she added.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8393

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:45 pm

"Oh you havent seen gross. Eyeless Jack eats his victims kidneys. I eat my victim's hearts, which, by the way im not a demon like Sorrow and Jack. I just enjoy the taste of cat flesh. Sorrow was simply quenching the hunger that goes along with being a demon. She cant help herself, though she wishes it didnt have to be her mother" the masked feline said.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Vaermina flicked her ear "Gross indeed. Must be a bloody mess to clean up. " she said, yawning. "What's up with those masks? You concealing your identity or just trying to creep cats out?"
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:15 pm

"Both" Stalker laughed insanely. After a while she calmed down "We are required to wear them though. Its Master's orders " Stalker said. She pulled her black hoodie forward a bit. "Once you are fully trained, Trender finds a disguise most fitted for you." She explained. "Then you do your first mission, kill your first cat, and bam! You're a full Proxy. Oh, thats what we're called, by the way. Proxies. Cats who spend their life serving Slendercat whether it be by force or by your own will. Sorrow, when she was a kit, was taken, brainwashed, and started her Proxy training. Shes a Hollowed. Most of us, like Masky, Hoody, Graffiti, are Berserks. Im not. I have full control, thankfully. I was forced into it by Master, but after a while i stopped trying and.. Gave in to the slaughter. I soon began to enjoy the screams, after hearing them so many times. I then began to acquire the taste for cat's flesh." she said. "I listened to those... Voices in my head. Telling me to kill. To murder. I tried to block them out at first, but they wouldn't stop" she began laughing, a crooked smile across her face. "I-I couldnt stop them! HeheheHAHAHAHA! They kept telling me to hurt others! I-i finally hurt my first cat! And the feeling i got was complete satisfaction and enjoyment. The voices in my mind soothed me as i cried. T-they said the pain will go away if i did it again. So i did! And the hurt went away! They were his voice! Master!" she was now laughing madly. "So whoever the voices told me to kill i did. And the heartache went away! HEHAHAHAHAH!" she continued to laugh. She finally calmed down "All of us were stalked when we were very young. Until he chooses a good time to.. To flood our minds!" Stalker said, her voice still filled with laughter.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Vaermina laid her ears back. "Ummm, okay. Well anyway, I'm going to go back to sleep. So, maybe we'll run into eachother again sometime." she said as she stood and turned, walking back into the barn then jumping back into her hole. "I'm just meeting a whole bunch of lovely cats aren't I?" she asked herself quietly as she attempted to take a nap.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:16 pm

"For your sake you better hope to not see me again" Stalker called out, before going back to her mission. Dispose of the body.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Vaermina huffed and fell asleep, shifting and mumbling something about dogs every now and then.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonheart Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:44 pm

(I forgot luna was here!) Luna sat looking around and lept off from where she was and decided to go wherever she please heading to Hawkclan territory not caring if there were border markers
Moonheart
Moonheart
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 7982

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Vaermina poked her head out of the hay pile and looked around. She decided to go hunting, so she scented the air and stalked the closest scent she found. There was a mouse nibbleing on some seeds in the corner. She pounced on her prey, killing it instantly. She sat down ate before deciding to do some home improvement. Vaermina hoped back into the hay pile, clearing out the middle of it, making something like walls around her sleeping place. This was her pile of hay, and no one had the right to say it wasn't. She moved both of the boxes from Habit and placed them beside each other on the rim of her spot. She the set her machete and personal belongings beside that and weaved something like carpet out of some the hay for her to sleep on. She looked it over, it wasn't much. Just a small 2x2 little space. But it was better than a box.
(Got bored :/ )
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:53 pm

A day passed, it was now nighttime, about two in the morning. The moonlight's rays werent enough to pierce through the darkness that enveloped the barn. But from the entrance a tall, dark form with recognizable shaggy fur had set down a box it held. An electric laugh echoed around the barn abruptly then stopped with a jolt. Inside the box was a small kitten's toy, that was splattered with blood. Also inside was a note that read in all capitals as usual:
"92 RABBITS DID NOT PASS THE LAST TRIAL. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DISAPPOINTMENT I HAVE IN A LOT OF YOU. WHAT DID I JUST SAY BEFORE? DONT FUCK WITH ME! BUT WHAT DID 'YA GUYS DO? FUCKED WITH ME! I SWEAR, RABBITS. ONLY 10 SO FAR HAVE PEEKED MY LIKING. IM NOT NAMING NAMES. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. BUT I DIGRESS, HERES THE NEXT TRIAL. CREATE A NICE HAND-MADE GIFT FOR A FRIEND, A GOOD FRIEND. DONT GIVE IT TO A STRANGER, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ALL OF YOU. SO DONT THINK I DONT KNOW WHEN YOU'RE JUST GIVING IT TO A RANDOM STRANGER OR SOMEONE YOU MET YESTERDAY. IT MUST BE A GOOD FRIEND FOR THE TRAIL TO BE COMPLETE. WHEN SHOWING THE RECIPIENT THE GIFT YOU CREATED, TELL THEM IT IS A SYMBOL OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE. THEN DESTROY IT IN FRONT OF THEM. YOU HAVE THREE DAYS. TIC-TOC, RABBITS, TIC TOC. AS FOR THE WARREN JESTER, YOU SHALL BE RECEIVING YOUR GIFT IN TWO DAYS. SORRY FOR THE WAIT, IVE BEEN PREOCCUPIED WITH IMMATURE ASSHOLES

--REGARDS"

The next items in the box were two more slips of paper. The first one read "Oh my god... Oh my god..! Whats wrong with Evan?! Why would he do that!? Our small little girl..." the next one read "I just want it all to end. The pain is unbearable. Why was he doing this to me...? I loved him.. So... Much... As im writing this, i can hear his paw steps coming closer to the attic's door. I cant take the pain anymore, but he wont just kill me already! He keeps hurting me over and over again. His laugh was not sane. What happened to the cat i loved?" the rest of the note is covered in blood.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Vaermina jumped from her little clearing in the hay. She walked over to the box and read what was in inside. Coming to the part about a good friend she hissed in annoyance. The she-cat laid down and began clawing at the fur atop her head murmuring "A good friend? I've already cut the ties with the only cat I may have been able to actually call a friend!" she clawed harder, like the pain might help her think.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:48 pm

HABIT suddenly appeared once more, stumbling "Woah! That was unpleasant" he suddenly laughed, large gashes covered his body. "Damn that shecat can fight! Even if she is dead" he chuckled to himself madly. His head popped up "Why did i transport here again? Ah yes! Rabbit. When i said 'friend' maybe i wasnt specific enough. Friends are cats you care about. Dont you care about your family?" his voice suddenly because ominous as he began to fade.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Vaermina looked up at Habit and smiled as he began to fade, glad for his help. She stood up and gathered some sticks. She began making notches in them and fitting them together in the shape of a heart, the grabbing hay and securing it so it would stay together.. for now at least. She then strung some hay around it and made it look pretty. ' Whom shall I visit?' she thought to herself. ' Of course! Delete, my lovely sister.' She then stood and trotted into the alley where her sister lived, 'gift' in paw. "Del! I've come to visit! It's me, Vae." she said, waiting for her sister to appear. A beautiful black cat with gleaming yellow eyes ripped through the alley and sat in front of Vaermina. Before she could speak Vaermina held up the heart. This, sister. Represents our friendship and bond like no other." she let her sister get a good look at it and as soon as she began reaching for it Vaermina through it in the dirt and tore it to pieces. Leaving her sister with a shocked expression on her face, the she-cat fled back to the barn. She sniffled for a bit before taking a deep breath and regaining herself, moving the box and it's contents to sit beside the others.
(Excuse autocorre , I'm posting on a phone)
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Soft sobbing noises echoed from a corner of the barn, their hics and cries were very quiet, and barley heard. There were also the almost mute sound of tearing flesh that ended abruptly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Vaermina listened to the cries and the tearing of flesh for a moment. "I'm just going to avoid that.." she whispered to herself before settleing down in the hay.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:58 am

(XDD thats what i would do. Creeper be creepin'!)

An agonizing cry was cut off, and suddenly muffled making it sound a lot softer, followed by the slice of a blade. The whole barn seemed to grow even darker, the heavy feeling of dread began to fill it. Black mist drifted from the shadows, it seemed to move on its own terms, as if the mist was an actual being. It suddenly formed together, and in the shadows was a silhouette of a small, beaten down kit. In the dark, you could only see its shadow, and not any of its primal features such as fur or eye color. It stood there eerily, sobbing softly. 

(YESSSS XD CREEPER BE CREEPIN' INDEED!)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:20 pm

(Lol)
Vaermina pressed herself closer to the hay as it got darker. She wasn't scared, just uneasy. She barely breathed as her eyes scanned the barn, spotting the misty kit thing she grumbled and laid back down. "Damn immortals.. just won't leave you alone."
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:44 pm

(XDD damn immortals indeed)

"Please, help! Shes going to hurt me! Please! Shes going to hurt me!" the kits voice echoed in in complete fear, its voice shaky.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Vaermina growled and grabbed her machete. She hopped from the hay before thinking about what could happen. She then turned in a complete circle and took a deep breath, walking towards the mist.
(Annoying little things too XD)
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:34 pm

The small shape took a step back, seeing the machete. "No, wait! Please! She's going to hurt me! Please! Help! She's going to hurt me!" The kit repeated in sheer panic.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Vaermina grumbled and rolled her eyes before setting down the machete, though she kept it close. "It's okay, what's going to hurt you?"
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:45 pm

The kit didnt respond to her question, and simply repeated the words "Shes going to hurt me" while sobbing uncontrolably. It was still too dark to see the kit's pelt, but when you got closer the kits eyes were a shining emerald green.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:01 pm

She sat and looked the kit over. "Well, follow me if you want to live.. I guess.." she said as she stood back up and hopped into her hay pile, sitting down. She made a small nest for the kit. She was willing to give up her sleep so she could protect the kit.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 pm

A small ray of light caught part of the cat's pelt. Even though the shekit had both her eyes, her pelt was a pale silver with black tabby stripes. She was covered in large gashes, and her hind leg was crooked. She limped slowly to follow Vaermina quietly before saying anything "Whats... Your.. Name..?" her soft voice asked.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next