Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Old Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Old Farm - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Old Farm - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Old Farm - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Old Farm - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Old Farm - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Old Farm - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Old Farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Old Farm

+3
Frost
Skully
Shadow
7 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Old Farm - Page 3 Empty Re: The Old Farm

Post by Shadow Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Naomi looks down at the two cats with confusion her eyes. She doesn't say a word.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11237

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:15 pm

"No one 'took' me! Graffiti and Hoody found me and Master said i had potential so they raised me. Why am i telling you this?" she said in irritation.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12089

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Cody eyed the cat before letting out a bark of laughter, "what are you talking about? Sorrow... Wouldn't wear that!" the female walked around the slightly smaller cat, examining her, "what ever it is your wearing... That is." Cody mumbled to herself as she sat in front, "If your Sorrow then how come you believe your so called 'master' and his frolicking little henchmen? If you happen to notice they kill cats, how do you know their not lying flat in your face, not even that." Cody sat down in front of this cat whom claimed to be Sorrow. "You can't trust someone if you don't know the full truth!" She taunted the silver tabby from the looks of it. She couldn't get a good view of the stripped patterns nor could she get a whiff of Sorrows scent with the stench this 'cat' carried, "you call yourselves... Proxies isn't it?" Cody tilted her head before aiding, wondering how I know all this?" The she cat whispered softly as she waited for the slightest crack of weakness or the slightest sign of hesitation.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10958

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:33 pm

(I has computer back!)
Vaermina watched curiously as the events unfolded, the masked cat with the dead she-cat, to the present events. She had slipped into the shadows, hiding all but her white patches as she watched. She slipped her claws in and out of their sheaths. She didn't like sitting still for this long, she was starting to get agitated. She began to claw at the ground.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8405

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:40 am

She let out a low hiss "I never asked you to be the judge of my life, Hoody and Graffiti brought me in from death. And Master let me stay, i owe my life to him. So i serve his will and listen to his commands because i have to. And i have to wear this so cats like you dont know what i really look like. Ive killed before, im not afraid to do it again! You have the wrong cat, look" she then began to pull her hoody off, mumbling to herself "I hope one of the others dont see this, ill be dead for sure" she growled under her breath. She fully removed her hoody before taking off her mask to reveal two brilliant emerald green eyes. She was a pretty pale silver shecat, with black tabby stripes. She had a long scar above her forehead from where Observer smashed her head into the ground. And a scar along her leg where it was broken. "See? I think you have the wrong cat. And i know you know about us, which is why one day we will come for you. But--" she was cut off with a soft cough. She shook her head rapisly to clear her head from the dull headache. "But not now" she finished.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Cody shaked her head, "they have been lying to you." the skinny feline said in sadness, "Observer didn't save your life nor did Master. You were a tiny kit who was abused by two legs. I was out one morning talking to a cat named Brian and found you under a bush with a broken leg." Cody looked directly into the emerald eyes of Sorrow, "I took you in but that very night Observer was doing business in front of my garden. You seen something he didn't like, I interfered and got this scar," the older cat showed the long scar on her shoulder, "I followed anyways, you were wailing so loud that that selfless soul tom bashed your head in. I followed you to the hospital where I tried to win you back. Wasn't worth it but I did. I fixed you back up the best I did, your head wound wouldn't effect your memory only a concussion. Your so called master must of did something." The she-cats voice was calm and didn't falter but her eyes said otherwise, "if you don't believe me ask your friends... There's no reason to try to kill me I'm old and already on my death bed. Feel free to come back here for any questions, Sorrow." She started to walk away before stopping and adding, "I know I'm not mistaken, I know a kit when I see one. " The old feline turned back around and laid down in one of the hay bails.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:45 pm

"Brian? Oh you mean Hoody. Brian is Hoody, and he died, so." The Shecat meowed. "I have an 'other', another personality. Most Proxies do. I'm not a 'Hollowed' I'm a 'Berserk' because I'm pretty sure The Operator didn't do anything to my memory. I got these scars from a dog when they were out showing me the city. And Master healed my wounds. I-I remember it! Well... I think I do..." She said uncertainly. She looked down at her blood-stained paws. "Even if that happened, I am bound to my Master. There is nothing I can do. I must serve his will and listen to his commands or I will meet death" she said, turning her gaze to her silver mask.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:03 pm

"Well I rather die then do the wrong thing. If your truly Sorrow.. What would she do? Cower and obey orders? Or rise up and meet your true self?" Cody picked up her head to look at Sorrow, "but don't take advise from an old loon." she put her head back, "you don't own him your life, he only healed minor injuries. Big scary loon, haha! He doesn't even allow you to show your face! How weak is that? To cowardly to show your real face or are you guys just weak? " the old feline tried mocking Sorrow into realizing what was the problem here, "look if I'm wrong then I'm just some old cat that doesn't know fox-dung about this weird world we live in... But if I'm right I would like to see more off defiance from you. Your call. But know I could be leading you to your death, atleast I'm telling the truth." Cody yawned as she put her head back down into the straw.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:44 pm

"Do you know what he does to his victims?" she hissed "Defiance is forbidden! Disguises are for security reasons. And even if i were to ask the others about my past, and if they knew, they probably cant say anything about it! Even if what you say is true, they still cared for me. They treat me like family, im not going to abandon them. The only time i ever felt remorse is when Hoody died. Because he was my family. When we kill, we kill because if we dont then our existance will become more known. I made my first kill today, my first mission. A shecat named Rock witnessed the death of Hoody, she was to be eliminated. So i did, i eliminated her, and stole her kidneys and heart. Some of us kill for food, Stalker eats hearts, Jack eats kidneys. My family may not be perfect, and hell, most of them arent even sane. But they raised me from... Wherever i came from, into the cat i am today. It may not be a cat that you wanted it to be, but its how it had to be. Defiance to The Administrator isnt good. He would give me to The Habit or someone else to torture to death" she meowed lifting her head. "Something's wrong" she said sharply putting her disguise back on. "Hey! Sorrow, what do you think you're doing huh?" a voice said. It was a male voice. "Oh no..." Sorrow whispered. What is Habit doing here!? she thought desperatly, looking for places to run. She lunged towards the entrance only to be shoved down by a tall white cat wearing a white fedora with a black band. He wore a floral t-shirt that hung loosely around his body. His paws where stained red, and he held a long knife in his jaws. "Woah woah woah tiger! Were you think you're going kitty-cat? You know... Conspiring isnt allowed. Now tell me, say 'Habit, why is conspiring not allowed?'" he said in a very deep, low, and raspy tone. Sorrow simply wriggled under the tom's weight "Get off me!" she hissed, lashing out paws. But she knew it was no use, Habit wasnt a Proxy. He was a whole different entity, stronger then all the Proxies. He began to squeeze the cats neck "Habit... W-why is conspiring.. n..ot allowed..?" she choked out trying to take in pained breaths. He let out a loud cackle "Hahahaha!! Now, it is because Stick-in-the-Mud(that what he calls Slender XDD) said it is! Now, run the numbers, im going to take you back to the little old base, and we're going to have a 'chat'" he said, a wide smile on his maw. "W-wait! No!" Sorrow gasped her paws jabbing against his chest in an attempt to throw him off. "W-wait! Yes!" Habit said gruffly in a mocking tone. The tom held her down with one paw, while he slipped on a blood soaked plaid blue jacket. One of the sleeves were burnt bad. He then put on a different hat. "Oh Sorrow, you shouldnt have come here to chat with little Old Granny over here. Some things are meant to not be learned. Keep your, curiosity at home. But i think you need re-education about the rules. What you can do, and what you cant. Because clearly it hasnt gone to your head yet!" he said gruffly before picking up the large feline. "I said, get off me!" she growled slashing out one paw and tearing her claws across his muzzle in an attempt at freedom. "HEY! Stop struggling you wont get far. The Principle has to take the little child back to class to learn. So hold still or ill make you. Wait until the others and Stick-in-the-Mud hear about this!" he laughed as he began to walk out of the barn carrying Sorrow by the back of the neck.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:59 pm

"You call them family? They airnt family! More like liars that are pathetic excuses of abominations!" this time Cody got up and trotted into Sorrows face, eyes burning with so much anger, "I wonder how you guys put so much effort into keeping yourselves hidden but take no effort in having your right minds! Your tiny pea brain selves don't think about truly living, your so scared of what people think and are terrified to stand up for you pathetic souls!" She spat at Sorrow, "if your truly family then you wouldn't want to kill each other if it weren't for your Master. And I don't care what he does to his victims, it's his burden to carry not mine. I feel pity for him, his only instinct is to kill and command I even wonder how he became how he is!" Cody craned her neck to see a tom, her fur rose as he called her old. Already angry Cody hissed, "another one! You guys and your rules! So you follow this master guy, too?" the older cat said as she ran ahead to block the entrance, "whats the point? I don't see the book of rules... Maybe I'm blind, that or I'm just clueless. Please enlighten me on this burden. Sorrow said she killed a cat for a reason of seeing something, she didn't get specific. I seen what you guys did to her," the she cat nodded towards Sorrow as she continued, "so.. Why am I not dead? I had eight moons to spill the beans yet I didn't, oh my gosh, I do care!" the pretty feline gasped in sarcasm, "why am I not dead?" Cody sat down firmly, staking her claim to be answered. "No pathetic excuses either." she added as she waited.

(How did Slender become Slender? I don't keep up with him, I'm not a fan xD. I like the Rake and tic-tock Toby.)
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:17 pm

"Me? Follow anyone? Hahahaha! Yeah right!" The Habit cackled. " I don't follow anyone! My minions follow me. I simply keep these guys in order with my knife and claws. " he said in his usual gruff tone. "LET GO!" Sorrow snapped continuing to lash out her metal claws. He easily dodged each one. He shoved her to the ground and jabbed a paw against her throat. She began to choke and let out gurgling noises as she tried to breath. He didn't stop until her struggles began to weaken. She suddenly stopped, and lied still. "Nighty night" he snickered.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:45 pm

"You didn't answer my question." Cody meowed as she resisted the urge to attack him. It would be a foul idea to attack him when clearly Sorrow couldn't get free. Cody's tail flicked in irritation as he knocked out Sorrow, "be a dear and answer." she grumbled as she waited for a response.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:17 pm

"Its not my place to say. Ask someone who cares." he said. He bent down his knife and began to carve a symbol into Sorrow's flesh. Sorrows eyes popped open before letting out an agonizing scream. "You're a screamer!" he laughed. When he was finished there was The Habit's symbol carved deeply into her flesh. Sorrow's eyes rolled in her sockets before she knocked out again.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Cody let out an exaggerated moan, "It isn't your place! Oh my golly!" She yowled out knowing there was more cats around, "Hey! What are you doing?" she snarled as she attempted to paw at his face, claws fully extended to sink into his skin and tear what flesh he has.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:42 pm

With one swift movementhe dodged it with a twist and slipped under the shecat attemtping to swipe out her legs and make her collapse. "Letting her know what she'd done." he cackled insanely.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Cody let out an ompf as she hit the ground, "what a sick trick. 'Letting her know what she did' that's exactly not what you just did!" She growled as she stood between him and Sorrow.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:58 pm

"You dont know what the symbol does, you wouldnt understand. Right now her unconsciousness is a living hell. Its a cool little trick!" he said, running a paw along the bloody blade of the knife.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:49 am

"Try me!" Cody bared her teeth at him. He didn't know if she could or could not understand, "you never know. Maybe I'll surprise you!" The thin feline gave him a grin for a second as her tail lightly brushed his nose, "Im pretty sure I can keep up. Enlighten me so I get a perfect clear understanding!" She chirped as she waited with raised eyebrows.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:12 am

"Do you know what its like..." he began, walking around sorrow slowly with large exaggerated steps. "To feel dire? Ive seen so many break. I never torture a cat until i see them break mentally. Oh and its wonderful. The pain of the truth, and then the pain of their flesh being invaded by the tip of my knife. Its catostraufic" he laughed. "You see, i tell them the horrible truth. A blow harder then a paw could ever do. I know how to do this best ive tortured hundereds, millions, billions of cats and nothing enjoys me more then seeing them break. And once one breaks they never can be fixed. You want to know why we have rules? So cats dont do that! And from what i've heard you have been telling her things, acting like shes going to know them when she doesnt. Her other personalaty does. Her other half is a little scared kit, running around searching for Cody. Then her half is a bloodthirsty Proxy that lives and breaths killing. You wont get far with Sorrow. Shes only been taught to kill, stalk, and obey. he said in a gruff tone. "But her other half is so scared 'Help me i dont know what happened! Why am i covered in blood wah wah wah!' " he let out a loud laugh. He took in a few breaths before continuing. "Sorrow is a machine. Even if you tell her the truth, her memories are gone. Ripped from her! Scrubbed clean and replaced with different ones." he meowed now exaimining his bloody blade.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:24 pm

"Atleast I have faith. It's not easy being 'normal' and capable to feel remorse, joy, and fear. Sorry but I don't follow rules in stead I defy them. I am a cat that follows no one and no one follows me. I only care enough to take her-" she indicated to Sorrow "-in. I won't stop until she beaks too or until I lay on my death bed." the elder snarled sharply at him.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:43 pm

"Shes aaaalready broken..." he said, his cold icy blue eyes staring at the shecat. His head tilted, a wide grin plastered across his face. "But its not the truth that broke her. The second that Stick-in-the-Mud touched her forehead she was shattered. Forced to live a life made of fear and blood. Fear of himand blood of others." he said, crouching down in front of her, and tilting his head the other way to get a better look at her. "Beleive it or not, the others really liked you Sorrow. Hoody, Masky, Kate, Graffiti,Eyeless Jack, Cat Hunter, DeadHead, Mr.Scars, Swain, Cursor, Stalker, and even grumpy Observer. They enjoy your company. You havent seen her spark, Cody. You have only seen a quarter of her Proxy side. Shes a caring cat, always getting Jack extra kidneys, gathering a supply of hearts for Stalker, she cares about them all. Even if they didnt tell her the truth, they cared. And she was happy, the truth or not." he said in his usual gruff and raspy tone.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:49 pm

"Shes been broken by you and who ever is Master. I'm glade she's able to care for them but I'm not that easy to get rid off. Push me down as much as you please but I will get back up, I only hope she can and will do the same. Your memory is never taken away, it's always there to remind you of your past, some are harder to recover then others but I know their there." Cody's voice deepened as she told him.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:28 pm

"No it was taken away all right, there is no possible way for her to remember. And i didnt break her, Tall, Dark, and Grumpy broke her. She craves blood as much as the rest of the gang. Theres no getting up for her when Stick-in-the-Mud is the one holding her down. She cannot be fixed and she cannot be retreived!" he laughed. "So stop acting as if shes going to 'snap out of it' or act like the 'old Sorrow'. That part of her was scrubbed clean. The only remaining good in her is her other half. Im completely not sorry on how unfortunate this is to you. But whats done is done, you cant retreive her." he said, picking up the limp silver tabby. He tossed something to Cody, it was a small blade. "I would keep that close, because next time you see me, ill have my own. A lot bigger then this little poker that i have on me now. And i got to say, im very good with them. Until then, toodle-oo!" he laughed turning around to exit.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Cody sneered at him. Half of her told him he was right but her other haf wasnt ready to admit and caress the pain that would be brought, "Its sad the way our eyes cloud the truth." Cody said to her self as she pushed away the knife. What use would it bring to her? She had no clue how to handle it and didn't plan on learning how to. Instead the she-cat walked to the hay she was laying in earlier.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:14 pm

"I dont need the truth when im not wrong" Habit sneered back as he exited. Sorrow left a smudgy trail of blood that suddenly ended abruptly at the entrance. "And dont use that 'track your scent' shit. Because ii dont have a scent and Sorrow's is drowned out from what she rolled in earlier to hide her scent" his voice echoed from nowhere.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next