Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Abandoned Hospital

5 posters

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Abandoned Hospital

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Masky nodded slowly again. "Yeah... I guess. Jack, find her and scout her." He ordered, glancing at the blue-masked demon. The feline nodded curtly, before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Jack floated around in smoke form, his senses aware of everything around him. He caught Sorrow's scent and returned to his cat form. The tom followed her scent until he found her passed out in a bush. Putting the silver and black tabby on his back, the tom hurried back to the hospital. "Found her," He meowed, setting down the feline. Masky looked over the feline, and noticed her paw. "She can't go. Not yet... Her paw's broken. It has to heal before she goes anywhere." He muttered, his voice rather emotionless.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9938

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:47 pm

The felines eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the darkness by widening. She looked up "That wasnt fun" she said in her normal tone. "You know what? You deserve something for having to deal with this all the time Masky. My head's pounding" she meowed, putting her broken paw on the ground in an attempt of getting up. She instantly let herself fall onto her side in order to get the weight off of her paw "Ouch!" she hissed softly looking at her crooked paw. "What did that idiot, brain-less, disappointment to be a part of me, do to the actual me?" she growled irritably in complete annoyance. "What ever she did or acted, dont judge me for it i didnt do jack-shit" she meowed sternly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12093

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Jack 'looked' at Sorrow. "Fell out of a window." He answered, flicking his tail. "Thankfully it wasn't too high..." Graffiti silently muttered. Masky stiffened, and silently meowed, "Graffiti, go to Benedict Hall and remove Alex's body." With that, the grey tom jumped down into the maintenance tunnel and disappeared into the dark. The other proxies watched wordlessly. "Just because Hoody died doesn't mean he has to be all depressed." Observer snorted. "Hey, he lost his best friend and partner. Cut him some slack." Graffiti growled, flicking his tail. Observer simply snorted again. The white tom stood up and meowed, "Well, I got a dead jerk to deal with." He then bounded out of the building.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:58 pm

"How in the world did she fall out of a window? She must be entirely stupid. Did she say anything?" she asked.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Jack shrugged. "She was jussst wondering what wasss going on. Freaking out, y'know?" He said, tilting his head slightly.

Last edited by Observer on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:20 pm

She tilted her head questioningly for a few moments before noddings. "Makes sense. If i woke up in some random place with no memories id probably want some answers too. But unlike her i would fight to get those answers" she said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Observer nodded. "I agree with that." Jack shook his head. "Everyone elssse doesss too. She needsss to toughen up." He sneered. "Jussst becaussse she'sss ssstill a kit on the inssside doesssn't mean she ssstill can't fight." The eyeless demon added with a snort.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:02 pm

"She is?" Sorrow meowed, tilting her head in confusion. "I have a kit side? I wanna burn it. Alive." she growled irritably. "Why do i have to have this feeble kitten as one of my halves? Im nothing like her" she sighed in annoyance.

(OMG LOOK AT THIS PIC I FOUND XDD:

The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 200_s "And heres where id put a fuck! Too bad i dont have any")
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Jack shrugged. "I have no idea. You were found asss a kit, right? Maybe that'sss why." He meowed, flicking his tail. "We all have to deal with having another side. I have Danny, Cat has Diego, Hoody had Brian, Masky has Tim, Sarah had Skully, and so on. Only The Collective plus Kate and Toby don't change." He grunted. Cat Hunter laughed. "Hey, Diego isn't that bad. He gets annoying at times, though..." The black tom then internally argued with his Other. "Luckily for you, you don't have your Other lingering about in your mind. Unlike Cat." Graffiti meowed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:28 pm

"Se broke my dang paw if i knew her personally, like she wasnt me she would not be alive right now" she meowed. "Now i wont be able to go on a mission for more then, well as long as my paws broken" she sighed in boredom.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Graffiti shrugged. "A lot of us injured ourselves and weren't able to go on missions. We just hung around with each other. Or possibly visit the others." He said with a shrug. "Go to Silent Hill, Zalgo's place, explore a bit..." He meowed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:22 pm

She nodded "Alright, i guess i do need to get out more and away from you weirdoes" she said in a teasing, playful tone.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Jack nodded happily. "I could take you to sssee the othersss! Lost Sssilver, Laughing Jack, Rake, B.O.B., Sssally, .Exe, everyone in that place!" He said, waving his tail in glee. "Like I sssaid earlier, you'd like Sssilver. And Kagekao (I also like him :3). There's actually a lot of them you'd like." He grinned from under his mask.

(If they do go, you guys can RP who u want, but I'm getting L.S., S.R., G.R., Sally, Kagy, and Bob! ^^)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:03 pm

(I wanna do a plot with Habit O3O i fucking love that guy XD)

"Alright then, first things first though" she said, grabbed the end of her paw and pulled hard popping the bone back into place. "Thaaats better!" she grinned.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:31 pm

(You can bring him in! =3 He's in EverymanHYBRID, right? I've only seen MarbleHornets and TribeTwelve, so I don't know much about him. Also, I forgot about LJ! I want him. .3.)

Jack grinned from ear to ear, and laughed. "It'll be great to sssee them all again. But I mussst warn you, knowing the type of cat you are, avoid Sssally and Bob. Maybe even Laughing Jack... But I guesss he'sss alright. Honessstly, I think he'sss the most sssadissstic of everyone. Sssilver isss great. Glitchy isss alssso decent. Blunt, but decent." Jack said, nodding happily. "The mansion they live in isss pretty far. We'd better get moving... Who elssse isss coming?" The other proxies looked between each other. Cat Hunter shrugged. "I guess I'll go. Nothing much to do."

"To the Batmobile!" Jack yowled, jumping into the vehicle with Robin in shot - gun. He turned on "Another Way Out" and started bobbing his head. "Like a baus!" Robin cried.The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 Xbfy2x
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:17 pm

(oh... My... GOD! You dont know much about the HABIT!? Hes AWESOME! And im pretty sure he has a fetish with purple duck tape. Anyway i wanna rp the crazy psychopathic lunatic entity. And yes hes in EverymanHYBRID. The HABIT is a lonesome entity that controls Evan. You can tell when The HABIT has taken over because Evan's voice gets really low and raspy. Or you can tell because hes trying to stab you XD:
The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 Tumblr_lxk7erqj3U1qba5tfo1_500 well thats him! :3 in that vid they thought they heard slenderman but Evan was all yelling "LETS KILL THIS FUCKER!" and ran out with a knife he had in his pocket and the rest of the gang followed him with other sharp tools. When they came back they were covered it blood, but Evan got the most on him. But what really freaked me out is when Vinny went "Why did you punch me i was trying to get you off what we heard was just a deer! You were stabbing a deer!" and Evan said in a low raspy tone "You should'nt have tried to pull me off..." and when the others are worried if they should call the cops Evan is seen in the corner licking the deer's blood from his fingers and laughing O_O... But i <3 the HABIT XDD can i rp him coming into the Hospital? He isnt a Proxy but he is seen helping the Operator numerous times and once had said "When the boss is really after something... He sends in his dogs" he then pointed to all the dead bodies around his. So im pretty sure HABIT is with and at the same time against the Operator XD. But when hes really Habit he wears this awesome fedora and pimp shirt so XD lawl)

"All right" she meowed, getting to her paws but keeping the one in the air so no weight would split the bone again.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:35 pm

(I remember in some of the TribeTwelve episodes where I think Evan forced Noah to draw the Observer symbol. And yea, in one of the TT episodes, the guys from EverymanHYBRID showed him a file with a purple X on it. I know nothing about EH, but I know my TT and MH. ¬ᴗ¬ )

Jack tilted his head. "Are you sure you can make it? It'sss quite a walk without cutting through town." He said. "It'sss through the foressst, around the bluffsss, and inssside the river valley..." He uncertainly meowed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:41 pm

(Well ima have him come in and im gonna roleplay him the way he acts so prepare yourself XD. He isnt just evil, hes silly evil which is what scares the shit out of a lot of people XDD. He also wears this awesome fedora and this pimp shirt XDD but sometimes he wears a black shirt with a white skull, with a plaid jacket and a hat)

"I can make it im not a kit ive been through worse" she replied gruffly before scenting someone and the heavy smell of blood. She tilted her head before laughing "Look whose back..." she grinned.

suddenly a cat appeared wearing a white fedora with a black band, he had a floral-like t-shirt that hung loosely on his body. He had a long knife in his mouth and a grin on his face. "Well now what do i have here?" he said in a low raspy tone. Behind him he dragged a pale brown cat. "Well Vin looks like it just aint your day!" he cackled as the cat he was dragging struggled heavily. "Dont fuck with me Vin, ive told you this. Noble gestures piss me off and you know that! So i think you need some detention to clear your conscious!" he laughed. The cat started yelling "No! No no no! Stop it please! Let me go! Im sorry Habit! Ill keep delivering victims i wont object next time!" the cat cried and begged. "Oh please go on it amuses me" he laughed darkly.

Sorrow looked at the cat he was dragging. "Who is that? Oh its one of Master's targets" she said her head tilting.

"You know the drill" Habit said in a low eerie voice. "When the big guy reeaally wants someone he sends the dog in. But im using him to bring in victims but he said he wouldnt anymore. And that he would rather be tortured and killed. So i said 'Alright! Ill give you what you want' so i brought the little bag of blood here. You dont fuck with me so hes getting exactly what he deserves. Detention and re-education!" he said in a cheery tone at the end. The cat continued to cry "No no no no no!" as he scrabbled his claws against the ground. "Shut up you fuckin' retard no one cares here!" so he stopped, turned around and shoved the cat flat on the ground. He took the tip of his knife and began to carve into the cat's forehead slowly. The cat started to scream next. This only made The Habit start to cackle insanely. "You know whats the best about this? your best friend Evan is in here, crying and yelling for me to stop. Im making him watch and both of your pleas derive me pleasure" he said as he intently continued to carve something into the cats forehead so deep it will be a scar forever. When he was done there was the Habit's symbol carved into the tom's head. It was a demonic smiley face that seemed to be laughing. (on the purple tape of the letter that Habit sent Noah, it said "Sincerely, The Habit" and under it was a small thing of purple tape with a certain smile on it. Thats what he carved into poor Vinny's forehead to prove a point) He got close and said sternly "Now young child you must realize something" he said in a cheery voice before suddenly it was dark, low, and raspy. "You are going to have to face something pretty fuckin' soon. I OWN you Vinny! And i always get what i want! So you are going to cooperate after our session of detention? Do you understand? Say 'Yes i understand Habit!' if you understand" he snarled. The cat's head nodded up and down. Habit started to glare at him a smile on his face before Vinny realized his mistake. "Y-yes i understand Habit..!" he said his voice cracking. "Too late! Its about to get a lot more fun in here guys!" he yelled a smile on his face as he laughed. "Wheres my stuff?" Habit said to the others looking around. Before he waited for an answer he noticed Vinny try to get up. "Oh no no no no no mister! If you leave now..." he said sinking his claws deep into the flesh on the cat's back and dragging him back over to him "...Your going to miss the party!" he snickered in a playful tone. "Now like i said wheres my bag-o-blades? I need Rex (yes he named his chainsaw XD) and the other crew" Habit meowed looking around.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:30 pm

(Lol, Habit is pretty frighteningly hilarious o3o)

Jack tilted his head, sensing Habit entering the area. 'Oh no.' He thought, realizing how much Observer and Deadhead despised the creature. Graffiti noticed too, seeing the expressions on their faces. Observer grinned from ear to ear. "Hello, Purple Prick. How's it going? Having fun trying to aid Noah?" He silently meowed, while Deadhead let out low growls and Mr. Scars backed away uneasily.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:51 pm

"Yes i am in fact. And dont get any ideas before i stab my little knife in you and cut off your power over little Noah" he growled. The Collective's symbol was etched into the knife cleanly. "Now ill ask again. I want my bag of knives. I need the one Vinny over here got Evan for the holidays. Im gonna carve him like a pumpkin!" he laughed. "Observer.. Observer.... I had a little chat with Firebrand lately. He says hi, and that you arent ever getting Noah. And dont disrespect the purple" he laughed at the end even though he clearly meant it. He took out a roll of purple duck tape And bit off a long strand. He thought about putting it around Vinny's mouth. "Should i make the pig's squeals dullen? Nah! I wanna hear him cry!" he said before crouching down and down next to Vinny. "How you doin'? You cozy, Vin? Feelin' sassy?" the pale brown tom looked up "Im sorry... Habit...." Vinny said looking at him. "I dont have sympathy Vin so stop pleading! I only makes me anxious to drive my friend over there" he motioned to his blade "into your fuckin' leg and watch you bleed out. You know what? Im going to kill you. Wanna know how? say 'How are you gonna kill me Habit?'" he laughed. The tom hissed "Fuck you!" Vinny now snapped. "Thats a good one! You know what though? You'd be surprised how many people say that to little old me. Fuck you... Fuck you... Really a good one! But do you know why you said it? Because you know you've lost." he meowed with a laugh. "You took everything away from me! You tortured and killed Jeff, you killed my girlfriend, you killed Alex, what else is there to take?" Vin said lowly. Habit only got closer and growled in a matter-of-fact tone, "You'd be surprised how much i can still take. Still rip from you. your probably gonna say 'fine then kill me! cut me open like a piece of prey, cut off my paws and chew them in front of me! I wont cry, i wont beg, but they aalways do..." he snickered.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Observer growled lowly. "That back-stabbing ass. He fucked up big time." The black tom growled, eyes flashing. "Well, I don't think he found the journal yet. And that only protects him from The Operator! We can still kill him. Be sure to tell Firebrand that. And remember, Habit, wherever the symbol is, a part of me is there too." He hissed. Jack listened silently, before nudging Sorrow and Cat Hunter. "I think we should get going..." He whispered, nodding to Observer and then to Habit. He then tilted his head to the side slightly. "Hey, if you do kill him, Habit, sssave his kidneysss for me. It'd be appreciated." Jack hissed, grinning from under his mask.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:27 pm

"But i told him how he can get it so don't be so sure. And didn't you hear? The symbol means Severance, i can sever your control over him with one stab of this knife. And i plan to later, but not now. The Operator wont do anything, Noah isn't his number one priority right now. Hey-- you! Stop crawling!" he said but turned his head back "Nah fuck it he wont get very far. Anyway little Rabbit, (thats what he calls everyone every now and then XDD its funneh) i know that he wont do anything to me. Im too valuable, and he knows that. Firebrand should be your concern, and i ain't telling him shit because im not a fuckin' messenger you fuckin' retard i'm busy! I gotta torture and kill Vin then go eat Evan's kit with Steph. So tell him yourself. Im not on any side, i'm here for the kill. Im here for the blood, and the screams, and the guts" he snickered. He padded over to Vinny. "Anywho, this is how i'm going to kill you. First i'm going to break your arms, then i'm going to break your legs, and while you scream for mercy i'm going to disembowel you alive. And ill make sure you don't bleed out so you can see me decorate the walls with your stuffing, your insides, your intestines. And let me tell you, this is the most less creative kill i have ever done to anyone! But your so stupid and fuckin' retarded that you don't deserve a fun death! And a while before your last breath, i'm going to send the Rake on you, and he can do what ever he wants while i watch" he said the grin still on his face. He heard Jack say to save the kidneys and turned his head. "Alright fucker whatever you say ill keep the little kit's kidneys but be careful you might catch his disease of stupidity" he said with a cackle.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:27 am

Observer bared his teeth at the other feline. "It's kind of hard to track down a rouge God, y'know." He then looked at the others, flicked his tail, and stalked away. Mr. Scars breathed a sigh of relief.
Jack growled silently, but nodded. He then turned to Cat Hunter with a chuckle. "Laughing Jack would be jealousss." He then poked Sorrow again. "Hey, you ready yet? I really don't like thisss guy. Let'sss get going." The black tom hissed, flicking his tail impatiently.

Masky padded into the room, head still down. He turned towards where Habit stood. "Have to kill him here, hmm? Someone will have to clean up the blood before Tim comes back, then." He silently mewed, glaring at Habit through his mask. He then turned to Jack and Sorrow. "Where do you plan on going?" He asked.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:07 am

"You know what i find different between us besides our intentions with Noah? You kill and capture cats because its your job, you have to. I kill, torture, and capture people because i enjoy their screams. The smell of blood and before they die, the sweet aroma of burning flesh and the anguished yowls that come from them. You finding Firebrand isnt my problem. I dont have any problems. I know a lot more tricks then you do, now after im done here, excuse me i gotta go to my house and gut a few others. I just wanted to kill little old Vin here. And dont worry about the damn blood thats the least of your god damn worries. I know your glaring at me, im a loathsome entity and what are you Masky? A mortal with two sides that Mr.Slim picked out of the streets? I dont care about Tim, he doesnt know.." he turned, and dragged his blade across the cat's side slowly, but at first it looked like Vinny was hiding the pain. But he then he let out a pained cry  which brought a wide smile to Habit's face "...Vinny over here. They have no connection, only that tall dude targets them!" he said in an affirmative tone. "Im not like you guys, not like Observer and the others. I wasnt recruited. I came willingly for the thrill of the slaughter. The taste of the blood. The feeling i get when i watch the life fade from their eyes. I know you all were taken and changed. I wasnt, i changed myself. He didnt have to do anything to me, i was the perfect machine he wanted. But i dont exactly follow all his rules because i know he wont get rid of me. im too valuable" he lifted up a forever blood stained paw before he let out a loud cackle "Hahahaha! Are you ok? Awww little kitten looks hurt! Here let me help" he said  before grabbing one of Vin's arms and extending it. He slammed his elbow in close to the middle of it hard and a loud snap was heard as the bone was broken. A loud cry was heard "Stop it!" Vinny cried. "Im sorry!" he begged. "Aww, your sorry? Your fuckin' sorry? Apology accepted!" he said sarcastically before turning and wrapping his arm around the cat's throat. He pulled hard until the cat started to gasp for air and reach out. "You breathin' ok? You sound like your having a hard time over here!" he said in fake concern as he continued to choke the cat. "Lets give you a little air.." he laughed as he loosened the grip allowing Vinny to gulp in air "..Annd lets cut it off again!"
he meowed tightening his grip on the cat. This went on for a while until the pain in Vinny's neck was unbearable. Habit released his grip and allowed Vinny to drop onto the floor. He extended the other cat's arm and broke it in the same manner. "AHHHHAHA!" Vinny yelled in pain. "Heheheheh... Ehahahaha! HAHAHAHA!" Habit's laughter escalated as he sliced his knife across the cat's flesh numerously each time making the cat yell, scream, and yowl. He then broke the cat's left leg. "PLEASE STOP IT!!" Vinny cried in a plea. "Stop it! Stop it Habit! Stop hurting me! Oh no!" Habit responded in a teasing high-pitched tone. "How do you feel now? Feel happy about disobeying me? It looks like you are feeling fuckin' fantastic right now! Are you enjoying the party, Vin? Because i sure am its fucking great!" he said before grabbing his other leg and snapping it. Vinny let out another helpless cry, panting and letting out pain-filled screams as Habit pulled on his broken limbs and shook them around like ragdolls.

"I dont think hes that bad, hes insane but arent we all?" Sorrow laughed quietly staring at the screaming tom and the cat in the fedora torturing it. "Why dont we all use blades like that? Seems to be working for him, why not us?" she questioned to herself outloud. "Anyway, we're gonna visit the others since i cant quite go on missions because of my dumb paw" she responded.

(Damn.. Habit is fucking this dude up XD hes so insane i love it, lol. Look at this pic i found XD Observer and Firebrand fighting over Noah lol:

The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 Battle_for_noah__s_love_by_migoto_ookami-d5l51fs) XDD lols)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:34 pm

(I've seen that one! It's hilarious! This one gets me tho: The Abandoned Hospital - Page 9 Oqm6c0)

Jack flicked his tail and silently hissed, "Yea. He'ssss insssane. And annoying, and irritating, and sssmart-mouthed... And the lissst goes on." The black eared tom noticed how angry the other proxies seemed. "And no, we aren't insssane. He isss, though... Kinda obvioussss... Hmm..." He pointed his nose to the ground. "Enough talk. Let'sss go before he makes another sssmart comment." Jack growled, lashing his tail and padding out the entrance.

~Abandoned Mansion~
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next