Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Abandoned Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Abandoned Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Abandoned Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Abandoned Mansion - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Abandoned Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Abandoned Mansion - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Abandoned Mansion - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Abandoned Mansion - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Abandoned Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Abandoned Mansion

4 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Abandoned Mansion - Page 8 Empty Re: Abandoned Mansion

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:40 am

Jack snickered as his side was jabbed. "Okay, okay I'm calm. It'sss jusst that the idea of feeding getsss me excccited." He meowed. "Eh... Ssspeaking of feeding... I'll be right back..." He mumbled, before disappearing in a puff of smoke.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9894

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:44 am

Sorrow chuckled softly. "Hes like the big brother i dont want to completely murder right now" she said with a shake of her head.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12049

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:48 am

Observer shrugged. "Eh. I can't say the same. I'd gladly murder him. But Zalgo would murder me." He stated with a flick of his tail. Lost Silver glared at the black tom. "Still angry that he bit off you paw?" He meowed. "What do you think?" The white-eyed tom growled. Strangled Red nodded. "I agree with you 100%, Obbie. And you know why." He hissed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 am

"Well you're just a debbie-downer huh? Well, ima go, uh, murder my family ill be back soon" Sorrow said casually and even though she could easily teleport places she still walked.

(Do you want to have masky, graffiti, and the others bump into her as shes going out?)

Last edited by Sorrow on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:58 am

(Hoody's dead o-o It would be cool if a spirit Hoody came along like "WAZZZUP! :DDD U CAN SEE ME CUZ UR DEAD AND IM DEAD SO YEAH"! But I think Graffiti would make more sense! XD)

Observer shrugged. "Okay. Have fun eating your family or whatever." He meowed.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:00 pm

(XD)
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9781

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:00 pm

(i forgot XDD IVE GOT A MORNING BRAIN OK!)

"Oh i will!" Sorrow said over her shoulder as she continued to pad out.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:03 pm

(Do you want Hoody to come along like "WAZZUP?!" o3o It sounds pretty kewl)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:04 pm

(Nah hes in hell XDD i just accidentally put Hoody in there on accident lol)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:12 pm

(Lol okai XD)

Graffiti was ahead of the others, eager, yet terrified of seeing Sorrow as a demon. He then stopped in his tracks. 'How much different will she be?' The white tom thought, before shaking his head and continuing his walk.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Sorrow was seen padding out of the mansion. She was still covered in her mother's scarlet red blood. Her mask still hung from her neck, and but her jacket's hoody was flipped up casting a shadow over her face. her eyes filled with a different light.

Last edited by Sorrow on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Graffiti arrived at the mansion where he saw a blood soaked cat. 'Who could that be?' Looking at the feline closer, his eyes widened in realization. "Sorrow?" He yowled, hurrying forward to the she-cat. "S-Sorrow, you're soaked in blood! What have you been doing? Did you kill somebody? did you eat somebody?" He yowled, eyes wide.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:24 pm

Sorrow turned her head to see the white tom running towards her. She listened to his questions with the same expression on her face. She was in kill mode, but would reluctantly answer his questions. She took in a deep breath "Yes, i am soaked in blood, my mothers blood. Thank you for the obvious observation. And yes, i did kill someone. And i did eat them" she let out a snicker.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Graffiti took a step back. "O...kay... Um... You work for Zalgo now?" He asked, staring at Sorrow with somewhat grossed-out eyes. He was thankful for his mask...
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:30 pm

"Mm-Hmm" she said, turning her head to look back at the mansion, then were she was heading. "I was about to go track my siblings down. Alert them that mommy is no longer with them. And that she tasted great" she continued to snicker, progressively getting a bit louder. She finally took in a deep breath to stop the laughter for a moment.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Graffiti took another step back. "Okay... You go do that... The other proxies will be here when you return... I just ran ahead." He meowed in a low voice, before padding past the feline.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:37 pm

"Alright then. See you soon" she said, and continued padding in the direction she was previously. She turned her head back for a moment before continuing on.

(do you want me to rp that happening or does she just come back saying she did it?)
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:19 pm

well,nah don't roleplay it,also I want to create Baxter's treehouse)
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:12 pm

(of course you can ;3 go right ahead)

Sorrow padded along the surprisingly familiar pathway that lead to her mother and father's house. she looked down at the smooth, marble stone pathway underneath her blood-stained paws. under her breath you could hear soft snickers. "Heheheh.." she laughed softly before looking up to see a large, all black tom with deep green eyes. She easily turned into a soft black mist and trailed along through the shadows, unseen. Suddenly she was whole, and was standing below the fence where her father was. her father let out a gasp when he saw the hooded feline with the grim-looking mask. "W-who are you!? What is your business here?" her father demanded. "Don't you know who I am Daddy?" her smooth, silky voice said. She lifted a paw up and pulled the mask down so it dangled from her neck, revealing the soft features and a deep green eye. But then there was the scars. Her black, empty right eye socket was dripping black substance. She had large, long pale pink scars. One scar above her good eye, one underneath her missing eye, and various others around her nose and muzzle. "Lola..? They said you disappeared. They said you were dead..!" the tom gasped. "I was alive for a long time. I died at this age, tortured until my end came" she said in an ominous voice. "Oh my god..." her father said, and leapt down in front of her. "Then how is it possible that you're here right now.. if you're dead?" he said with a shudder. "There are a lot of things you would be confused about if you heard them... But i am dead. A demon with a thirst for blood. A demon... With a thirst for your blood" her voice went very dark and demonic towards the end. she began laughing insanely, a crooked smile now across her face. She stepped forward and continuing to let out psychotic giggles and snickers. "Stay back! Lola stop!" her father yelled frantically as Sorrow lunged at her father, the long silver blades above her claws tore through her fathers flesh as Sorrow pinned him. "How about you get to know your daughter. My name is Sorrow. Not Lola! Call me that again I swear and see what I'll do. Observer kit-napped me when I was young. Took me to the others. That's when he came. He brainwashed me, and replaced my memories. I trained hard, and stayed loyal. But one day I was curious to know where I came from. And asked things I wasn't allowed to ask, to know. Her had sent HABIT on me. He tortured me. In ways you couldn't possibly imagine. I cried. And I yelped. And I screamed bloody murder but he kept going. His laugh.. I'll never forget it. The agonizing sharp jolt of complete and sheer pain when he slooowly pierced the scissors into my right eye. Then continued to stab my eye, over and over again. Like this" she suddenly protruded a long pair of sewing scissors. She, just like she described it, slooowly drove the knife deeply into her fathers widened eye. Her father let out a cry at first, before emitting terrible wails and screeching from the udder pain. "STOP IT! STOP!! LOLA, PLEASE! AHHH!" his agonizing scream seemed to not phase the murderer. "My name isn't Lola!" she said in anger and began pummeling her fathers ribs will well-aimed blows. Rib after rib began to break from her strong, angry blows. Her father wheezed and coughed up blood heavily. Soon more then half of his ribs were broken, just like what happened to her. She then began tearing his claws out of their sheaths with her teeth, until none remained. She took one of his paws, and snapped it back expertly. She repeated this process until all of his paws her broken. She began slicing her claws though his flesh in different areas, just clawing to give him gashes. He was soon covered in long, deep gashes. As he laid there, blood spilling everywhere, the rise and fall of his heavy breathing was still seen. She then jabbed one of his broken ribs in, making them puncture through his lungs. He let out quick, sharp, shaky gasps as he tried to breath. "Feel what I felt... Blood pouring from my wounds. My friends unable to watch as I laid there in my final moments, unable to breath." she whispered in the tom's ear. The tom manage to let out pitiful cries of agony, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Shhh... Hush now.. It's quiet time" she said before stabbing her long metal blades deep into his esophagus, severing his jugular vein and windpipe. Soft gasps escaped his mouth before his remaining eye grew cold. She removed her claws and stared down at her father. She began tearing her teeth through his flesh, rabid hunger swarmed in her and slowly ebbed away throughout the process of devouring her now dead father. After a while what was left of the black tom was nothing but fur and bones. She stepped back, completely covered in scarlet from head to tail. She turned around, pulled her mask back up, and began walking back towards the mansion. She tried her best to clean the blood away, but no matter how she tried the blood seemed to stick to her. She finally was standing in front of the mansion. She let out a sigh and walked in, looking around for Masky and the others.

Last edited by Sorrow on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:49 pm

(DONE)

Baxter watched this take place from high up in a tree "Guess cutey has lost it~ right tree? bet shes going to murder ALL OF HER FAMILY NOW JUST LIKE I DID TO MY FUCKING PARENTS HAHAHAHAHAHA!" he coughed trying to calm himself down the random outbursts were starting to get annoying, exspecially when I came to BEN or his parents
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:34 pm

(DANGIT SORROW NOW I MISS RPING BRIAN/HOODY/WHATEVERYOUWANNACALLHIM!!! >.<)

(Btw this post has blood... >.<)

Jack had his paw held down on a feline's throat. But this wasn't any feline: It was a cat belonging to the group that had killed him. And this cat who watched him die was also an old friend. Fortunately for the silver tom, Jack had let him live a little longer. But now, the demon couldn't wait any longer, and he wanted revenge. Jack's long claws pressed into the feline's flesh. The vengeful demon then grinned from under his mask. "How've you been lately, Sssilver? Killed more catsss yet? No? Good. You've let your... experience change your actionsss." He meowed, leaning down to the terrified tom, and 'looked' at him in the eyes. "But, of course, you were ssstill there, and you ssstill did nothing to sssave me. You knew what they did wasss wrong. But you ssstood there, and you watched me asss I died." He calmly told him, tilting his head slightly. Silver whimpered and stuttered, "I - I didn't want to be outcasted. I w - would've broken the r - rules..." Eyeless Jack snickered, before sighing. "I thought you were my friend, Sssilver. I really did. But you were there. Sssupporting the catsss that tortured me." The silver tom whimpered before mewing, "I am your friend Jack. But I d - didn't want to die. They would've s - sacrificed me too if I had helped you... If I would've told you..." Jack snarled and pressed his claws further into the small tom's throat. Blood starting seeping out of the wounds. The eyeless tom growled. "If you would've told me, I wouldn't be like thisss. I wouldn't have turned cannibal..." Jack trailed off, before leaning down and whispering into the tom's ear. "You wouldn't be dead." With that, the feline dug his claws into the tom's eyes. Silver screamed in agony and squirmed, attempting to get away. "You're only going to make thisss more painful, traitor!" EJ hissed, before tearing out the silver feline's eyes. The smaller tom cried out louder, begging for help. For mercy. Eyeless Jack put a blood-soaked paw on the tom's mouth. "Sssh, quiet now. I don't need any unwanted attention or kill-jackersss. No punsss intended." He meowed, before digging his long, knife-like claws into his torso. "Mmm... Should I take one or two...?" Jack whispered to himself, causing the other feline to whimper in fear and pain. "I'm hungry. I'll take both." With that, he tore open the male. Silver cried out in agony, before his cries and pleas fading into nothing more than pained moans and whines. Jack dug through the cat's organs, blood pouring all over. "Ah! There they are. My life sssourccce." The masked feline mewed, before ripping out the terrified loner's kidneys. Silver moaned, and managed to whisper, "Please... Ju... st.... hur...ry..." Jack shrugged. "Eh. Whatever. I'll jusst take your heart and be on my way." And then, he tore out the pained tom's heart. "Ssso long, old friend." Jack murmured, before turning away and fading into smoke.

(BLOODZ. CRUEL JACK IS CRUEL.)
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 pm

(I edited the post before yours XD view discretion is advised about that one!)

The completely bloody shecat turned her head and looked up to see Baxter.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:14 pm

his eyes had changed,looking more like BEN's but with green pupils instead of red,blood dripping from his eyes,he smirked and flicked his tail in greetings at Sorrow,his eyes changing back to normal
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:29 pm

(Dats ok Obbie XD Sorrow and EJ are both psychotic cannibals and murderers c:)

Sorrow simply nodded her head somewhat awkwardly in response before slipping completely into the mansion. "Sorrows back. Back again. Sorrow's back. Tell a friend" Sorrow snickered some-what madly as she entered. She was way more blood-soaked then before, a wide grin on her face.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:33 pm

he started laughing,phycopathicly for a moment before disappearing into the trees,Eager to try and calm himself,either flirting,killing,or drinking blood will do the trick
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next