Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
Le Entrance - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
Le Entrance - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
Le Entrance - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
Le Entrance - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
Le Entrance - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
Le Entrance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
Le Entrance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
Le Entrance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
Le Entrance - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

Le Entrance

+6
Valérie
CrystalStare
Waterpool
BlackFang
Purestar
Half Jack
10 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Le Entrance - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Entrance

Post by Baxter Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:24 am

"Well you should have told me that earlier!" I hiss but quickly calm down and watch the entrance
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9785

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:28 am

The leader of VultureClan walked up to her Warriors, "Looking for your Apprentice, BoneClaw?" The she cat asked gently before replying. "I have known Silentpaw for a long time. One thing is for sure is that he tends to run off... but he always comes back. Don't push him he lost his mother at a young age but I will talk with him." RavenStar said as she looked to Fallenwing,"As for you. Watch yourself or you may find yourself on Apprentice duty's. Learn some respect, Fallenwing." The leader meowed with and icy green stare but her voice calm and gentle.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10922

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:59 am

The apprentice walked out rom a tight space between the Elders den and Apprentice den. He glanced at Fallingwing but didnt make any slight contact with the bossy, disrespectful, and snotty shecat. The calico tom walked up to his mentor and dipped his head as if saying 'hello, sorry i didnt come when you were looking for me'
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12053

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:20 am

I grumble "whatever" I hiss laying down "I guess it cant be helped though I probably am the snottiest cat here,cant blame myself for it either" I glance at Silentkit "Well you are a good size for a Apprentice" I coment
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Boneclaw sighed loudly, obviously not extremely happy with the conversation. "Let's go to the beach Silentpaw." He growled quietly. "We'll hunt during training." His eyes shifted between the leader, Fallenwing, and Silentpaw before signaling Silentpaw to follow him to the beach.
(This can be before the cougar attack, right?)
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Claws : 8350

http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:18 pm

CinderFire walks around the camp entrance. She glances at the cats that she'd never seen before. She flicks her tail and takes a breather. Cinder hopes that she survives well in this clan.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11201

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:16 pm

(yeah, thats a good idea. But this post if after that happened and i was helping you in ok?)

The calico apprentice and his mentor left a smudged trail of bloody pawprints when they walked into the camp. He had two fractured ribs and a broken paw and his mentor had a broken leg and giant gaping wounds from enormous teeth. The apprentice couldnt take the pain anymore and slumped to the ground, his chest heaving with the effort of breathing.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Lostpaw remained moping near the entrance, pawing at the dead mouse in front of her. She let out a small sigh. '..... Why is my name "Lostpaw" anyways? I have all four feet.' The tuxedo cat randomly thought. But her head snapped up when she scented blood. 'Blood...' Lostpaw thought, taking one look at the two injured cats. Her eyes widened, not from the sight, but from the memories.  A whimper escaped her mouth as she began twitching. Quickly, the she-cat shook her head, and retreated back into her den, hyperventilating. 'Stay calm... Stay calm...' Lostpaw thought, before burying her head in her paws. 'I want to help...' She thought, before swallowing her fear.

Getting to her paws, Lostpaw unsteadily ran back towards the injured toms' sides. "Where's the medicine cat?" She screeched, before a sudden realization struck her. '.... Do we even have a medic?' The black and white cat stood next to the injured apprentice, Silentpaw, unsure of what to do.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9898

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:12 pm

The tom couldnt talk, he was born without the gift of speech. He stared at her in a hopeless manner unsure of how he was going to tell her he lacked vocal cords. His deep caledon eyes were filled with pain, he remembered that their medicine cat died and they were waiting for Starclan to send them one. The only clan with a medicine cat was Owlclan, the medicine cat was a white shecat named Shywhisper. How was he going to help himself and his mentor? They both needed help bad. He tried to do something to say 'go to Owlclan and get Shywhisper!' but when he tried to speak nothing happened as usual. He frantically tried to make signals, his tail pointed toward Owlclans border. Then he pointed it at the old medcats den. He pointed at Boneclaws white fur but then remembered she never met their medicine cat. She would not know that Shywhisper was white. He let out a small hiss/sigh that was his way of groaning in hopelessness.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:32 am

Boneclaw groaned again. He grumbled to himself angrily, as each time he tried to speak blood replaced his words. "Owlclan... Shywhisper..." He managed to cough. He looked at Silentpaw, and fell next to him. "You are... a good... apprentice, Silentpaw." He said. It sounded like he was saying his dying words. He gave the cat a brief smile. Then his eyes rolled back, and he went limp. His shallow breathing was all that could be seen to prove he was alive.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:41 am

The apprentices sulfur colored eyes widened and he nudges his mentor as if saying 'stay awake!' he licked his pelt cleaning the wounds and keeping his leg strait.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 am

Lostpaw watched in confusion as the calico apprentice frantically tried to tell her something. 'Oh gosh... He's mute...' Then the cat's mentor spoke up. 'OwlClan has a medicine cat? I'll go there!' Getting to her tiny paws, the she-cat froze in horror as the older tom collapsed. She breathed a sigh of relief as she noticed how he was breathing. But Lostpaw began to feel light headed. 'Stay calm...' She thought, before looking at the fellow apprentice. "I'll be back soon... With Shywhisper." The cat meowed, before saying, "Hang on." With that, she rushed out of the camp, headed to OwlClan, with only her nose to guide her to their camp.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:07 am

He stared after her and thought 'please hurry....' then turned down and continued to clean his mentors wounds. He had stopped the bleeding and he kept his mentors leg strait so it doesnt heal wrong. He grabbed a long stick and straitened it so the two snapped edges of the bone met again. He tied the stick around the leg hard with bindweed. The stick was longer than Boneclaws leg so when he walked the end of the stick could be his paw while the leg healed.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:15 am

I soon woke up from my nap and stare in horror at silentpaw and boneclaw and quickly rush over."In all of StarClan! What happened?!" I mew.truthfully I didn't care much about silentpaw's condition but strangely enough I worried about Boneclaw
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:44 am

Lostpaw arrived at the camp, and bounded over to the two injured cats. "I got Shywhisper." She panted, looking over her shoulder. She shook her head, feeling the lightheadedness, and padded back to the apprentice den to lay down.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 pm

"Wake the white cat up! He will fall into the endless sleep! Keep them both awake!" She cried and rushed over nudging and pushing the motionless cat. "Wake up!" She ordered pushing her head against his chest to try and rouse him. Blood soaked her paws from the pool around the dying cats body. The Owlclan medicine cat began attending to the wounds and noticed they were clean, and saw the leg was on a splint. "Who did the bandages? They are excellent. Starclan has gifted someone here." She commented as she applied marigold to the white toms wounds quickly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Boneclaw groaned as his eyes opened slightly. He coughed again, his teeth and tongue speckled with blood. A tiny pool surrounded him, a red pool. He smiled at Fallenwing, turned back to Silentpaw for a second, then to Shywhisper with his eyes. "Cougar." He breathed, answering her question. "Don't worry. I won't join Starclan quite yet." He coughed, still trying appear strong. That was until he shifted his leg. Gasping, he quickly stopping moving, hiding as much of the pain as possible. At least he had stopped bleeding for the most part. His shoulder still trickled blood across his pelt. He gritted his teeth as the marigold stung his wounds. He shivered as the blood on him chilled him to the bone.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:03 pm

"Don't move your leg, it wont help. I believe your apprentice put it into a tight splint somehow. But he won't speak, do you know why? Is he upset?" she asked as she worked, putting cobwebs on his shoulder and nudging him every once in a while to keep him awake.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Boneclaw nodded as best he could. "Mute." He groaned. His vision started going black at the edges again, and he struggled to stay awake. He looked back at Fallenwing, with a reassuring smile. All he could see was her face as the black rim around his vision grew wider.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:26 pm

"Ah, i see. He is an amazing cat, he has a broken paw and ribs and he still carried you here. He saved your life"  the beautiful medicine cat noticed that Boneclaw's eyes were beginning to get fuzzy. "Hey! Stay awake!" she nudged him and did what she was taught when this happened. "Sorry" she mewed simply and she pushed a paw a bit hard on his broken leg making pain shoot up his spine so he stayed awake. "You can't sleep, you'll enter the endless sleep (a-coma) and no one wakes up from that" she mewed quietly remembering her mentor dying the same fate.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterpool Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Boneclaw was about to respond when he screeched in pain. He turned, glaring at Shywhisper. He knew she was helping, but his glare stayed on her. At least the black was starting to go. He sighed, feeling slightly better. "I'm... A horrible... Mentor." He breathed, and looked sadly at Silentpaw.
Waterpool
Waterpool
Forum Helpers
Forum Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:05 pm

"Your a great mentor Boneclaw" I mew worry still able to be shown in my eyes "no cats can take down cougar unless it was the Intire clan"
Baxter
Baxter
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:06 pm

The whole time the calico tom was lying on his side, quiet. Two bones were jutting from his side and his paw looked twisted in an unnatural way. He was in pain, his eyes glazed and his breathing ragged.

"You are not" Shywhisper said "And stop glaring at me, it doesn't make a difference to me." she growled and continued to tend to his wounds. She didn't know about the apprentices state because the white tom looked worse when she came in. She heard Silentpaw's breathing and turned with a gasp "Oh Starclan" she breathed seeing how bad the cat was injured. She sat at the apprentices side and cleaned his awful wounds.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:43 pm

{WHAT I missed all the action! No I was going to have Rav freak out and get all moody!!!! Dang it!! You know what Im putting her in.... *grumbles* Razz}

RavenStar came into the camp only to freeze in pure shock at her warrior and his apprentice. "Holly StarClan! What happened!?" The black she-cat dashed to BoneClaw, "What happened?! Will someone please tell me what happened?" She said before looking at the white coat of Silentpaw, "What the? No! You can't die!" She dashed to the aid of the young tom. "Will he make it? Please tell me he will make it..." The grown she cat calmed enough to speak clearly, "Is anybody else outside of the Clan?" RavenStar got up and checked everybody over.

{Since I totally jumped in please correct me of what happened. And Shy is in OwlClan right?}
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10922

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:52 pm

(Silentpaw is a calico x3 Boneclaw is white, and yes Shy is Owlclan. Basically the cougar attacked them while they were training)

Shywhisper spoke softly "Your clan is being attacked by what attacked me. They were wounded in fatal areas especially Silentpaw. I cant guarantee he and Boneclaw will survive but we can hope" she said quietly.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next