Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clans Of The Sky
Welcome guests! We are honored you chose to look at our site, as you can see we are fairly new and hope that you can join us and help us grow! Feel free to join us or just look around while you make up your mind!
-Staff
Clans Of The Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Warrior!
The Medicine Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm by Half Jack

» Camp Entrance
The Medicine Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am by Breezyb3

» Valérie's Home
The Medicine Den - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm by Valérie

» HawkClan Entrance
The Medicine Den - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm by Purestar

» Kill, Kiss, Marry!
The Medicine Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm by Frost

» Would You Rather|| The Game of Choice||
The Medicine Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 pm by Baxter

» Typing Blinded
The Medicine Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm by Baxter

» Angels & Thieves: A Warriors RPG
The Medicine Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm by Purestar

» Little River ( hunting/ gathering herbs)
The Medicine Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Baxter

WEATHER / SEASON

The Medicine Den

+3
Purestar
Shadow
Valérie
7 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Medicine Den - Page 3 Empty Re: The Medicine Den

Post by Frost Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Frostfang lashed his tail "Good, no one that treats an apprentice like that, late or not, should go unpunished." he looked over at Flamingglare, he knew now that he probably should've helped him instead of just watching. He wanted something to distract him from the fight. He felt slightly guilty.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Claws : 8365

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Briarpaw sits down in front of her friend. She feels connected to him in some kind of way. She feels a prickle in her fur and she quickly licks her chest. She then looks up at him. "What's wrong?"
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Claws : 11197

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:39 pm

FlamingGlare took the poppy seeds, the blood finally stopped spilling. "Wheres Ashpelt?!" The tom roared out in anger, "and his little helper!" The sound of shift meant  could be heard as FlamingGlare tried to got up, "that little fox hearted fool! I will get him and give pay back! Briairpaw help me up!" he hissed madly at his apprentice without meaning too, "come on this is no time for talking, I wanna see Ashpelt's blood on the floor as we'll BloodStripe!! Say I started the fight... Psh I only told him to shut up and calm down, he attacked first," the older tom said sleepily as the poppy seeds took their affect, "come on hurry Briairpaw, I need to see his head hanging on the wall!" He ignored the pain his belly as he started to get up grumbling to himself
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 10918

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:45 pm

ShadowWhisper puts her paw on his side. She gives Briarpaw a stern look. "You are not fully healed, you don't need any more blood spilling out of you! Killing him would put you at the same level as he is... except he is more of a fox heart piece of dung! Let AmberStar take care of it!"
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:53 pm

"She isn't gonna do a fox-dung!" he spat out his words as his amber gaze burned with a wild fire in them, " hedgehogs would fly before she does anything. I was pined down by that fool and his little partner, I ain't sitting around while they tear this clans loyalty a apart!" He nipped sharply at Shadow but missed on purpose, "now, Briairpaw help me up," His eyes moved to his apprentice as he waited for her to help him.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Frostfang sighed "I just feel so guilty for not helping Flamingglate when Ashpelt attacked him..." his eyes widened as the tom began to demand Briarpaw help him up so he could kill Ashpelt so he walked over to him, still at a safe distance and said "Shadowwhisper is right, you're to weak to fight them both, although I'm all for you getting revenge you'd only make a fool of yourself when you end up getting hurt worse."
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:20 pm

"Yes she will! I know it!" ShadowWhisper cuffs his ear. "Don't be stupid! All she needs to do is ask Shortpaw what happen. And I know she will tell the truth! Just wait until she sees him again! If she punishes him, you would be glad and plus, he wouldn't have a reason to fight you!" She growls and flicks her tail. "We will come up with a plan to save our clan, I promise."

Briarpaw stays where she was. She is a little intimidated by ShadowWhisper and she doesn't know what she'll do if she gets closer. She nods her head at Frostfang.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:30 pm

FlamingGlare shot ShadowWhisper and FrostFang a glare full of rage but he got up and turned his back on them. He snorted softly before giving into sleep.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Frostfang almost flinched at the glare but was relieved when FlamingGlare when to sleep. He walked back over to Briarpaw "Well, maybe some rest will calm him down.."
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:34 pm

ShadowWhisper huffs at him before she walks to the entrance of the den. She looks outside of the den before she curls up to relax.

Briarpaw nods her tail. She lays down and grooms herself.
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Frostfang curled up beside Briarpaw and kept an eye on FlamingGlare, making sure he didn't decide to make any 'surprise visits' to Ashfur while he slept.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Shortpaw's pretty hazel eyes opened to the commotion. She saw Amberstar next to her and tilted her head, but didnt speak. She waited to be spoken to, which was the ultimate sign of respect that an apprentice could give her leader.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 12049

https://clansofthesky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valérie Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:05 am

(MRRRR THREE MOAR PAGES? GUISSSS! XDDDD)

SilverBrook padded into the den, his mouth full of herbs. His eyes widened in surprised and he put down the herbs. "Just how late was I?" The tabby asked, looking over the injured cats. "Someone already treated you all." He meowed, looking at the cats. "You'll be fine." The silver tabby then lifted his head. "What happened?" He asked.
Valérie
Valérie
Administrators
Administrators

Claws : 9894

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:18 am

Shortpaw didnt say anything, wouldnt say anything, and knew she couldnt say anything. There was something in her eyes, fear? Yes. Definatly fear. Terror swirled through her hazel green depths as she looked at SilverBrook and Amberstar.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:44 am

FlamingGlare awoke to the sound of voices, "Psh, you would be very surprised my friend." the tom got up and looked at his belly sighing did he whip the sleep off his face. He was still angry but was calmer then before, "Ashpelt attack Shortpaw and me as well BloodStripe..." he moved his amber gaze to SilverBrook waiting for his reaction.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Shortpaw again didnt speak, afraid if she said something wrong that Ashpelt would claw her again. She looked up to him, when he called her a name her heart pracically shattered into a thousand tiny peices. She was completely broken inside.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:15 pm

AmberStar sees the fear in Shortpaw's eyes. She growls and flicks her tail. "Oh, so he did give you that mark on your ear... I shall speak to him at once! That's not how he should treat an apprentice, especially his apprentice." She turns and walks out of the den to see Ashpelt.

-HawkClan Entrance-
Shadow
Shadow
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Frostfang stretched and yawned, he had been awake well past moonhigh watching Flamingglare and was just now starting to stir. He sat up and groomed his fur which stuck up in all directions but didn't need much grooming because it was so short. Once he had finished he reached down and licked Briarpaw's ear.
Frost
Frost
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Shortpaw swallowed hard the fear still illuminating in her eyes. She wouldnt sleep, afraid of all possibilites that could happen if she drifted off. Ashpelt could hurt her in her sleep... Especially now that Amberstar knew about the incident and went to talk to him, he might think Shortpaw told Amberstar. It terrified her. The image of Ashpelt growling and swiping out his gleaming claws at her replayed over and over in her mind without her control until she ached inside. The mentor she begged to receive was not the cat he used to be... The old Ashpelt would never taunt her because of her short legs.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 pm

FlamingGlare averted his eyes to Shortpaw, he got up seeing that she was quivering with fear, "I won't let him hurt you or anyone else. Try to sleep, I'll be right her for you to rest." The tom smiled cheekily at her as he patted where her nest was for the medicine cat. He was 3x larger then her so she could practically lay near his belly fur and sleep almost hidden. He waited for her wanting to help her feel safe again. He wouldn't allow her to get punished by his out spoken thoughts.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Shortpaw nodded and moved over to where he patted. She lied down, resting her cream-colored muzzle on her paws. Her pretty hazel green eyes began to slowly close and she drifted off.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Flame moved his head to the moon outside. He curled his tail protectively over somewhat of Shortpaw, he started to purr softly as he thoughts to himself.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Shortpaw soon fell into a deep sleep, dreams enveloping her mind. It was the same thing over and over again, Ashpelt attacking her. She would sometimes twitch in her sleep when he landed a blow on her.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Jack Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:58 am

"Gosh... I didn't think this Clan would ever fall apart again. At least not after your deaths..." the handsome tom spoke to himself and the moon as he lied there awake.
Half Jack
Half Jack
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Purestar Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:02 am

Shortpaws eyes flashed open, she panted hard and was shaking. In her dream Ashpelt leapt at her, but she ducked down and flashed a paw up, clawing out her mentors stomach. But at the same time his claws met her throat, they killed each other at the exact same time. But something was wrong, Shortpaw was... Bigger, like a warrior when she dreamt it.
Purestar
Purestar
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next